TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

n00b

Reaction score
sting face v jrret heel bin done loadsa times b4

make sting heel, teh darker side, and jarret face, that'll be awesome

JHar888

Reaction score
Here's a question... Everyone knows that my BTB tries to push some stars and give them a higher status unlike what they have in reality...

So I just want to ask, which of these guys do deserve to give some push in my BTB???

a.) OJ (Orlando Jordan)
b.) Johnny Jeter
c.) Train Wrecker (Giant Bernard/ A - Train)
d.) Kazarian

I'd say OJ. Not to be "being the booker" in your BTB, but I think that OJ deserves the biggest push of those given.

Switchy

Reaction score
I have a question:

I am currrently doing 9/10 shows a week on my BTB so I can get everyone on the card but with my first PPV upcoming I'm scared it'll make my PPV look bad. Can anyone tell me how I can get most of my roster on the card without making tons of matches?

TRI

Reaction score
Try using a battle royale for the X Divsion or something like that. Also maybe lump a few matches together, like if there is a tag team match and a X Division match make it like a 3 on 3 type of match. I hoped that helped.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
TRI is right you can make a X Division Battle Royal or maybe a Gaunlet just like what do TNA really do

Travis40

You can involve 3 different fueds in one match...a huge 6 man tag on the last show before a PPV.

Switchy

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I'll do that after the PPV but my next show I've decided just to focus on the guys on the card which should trim it down a little.

I have another question: How long should a decent title reign be?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Personnaly i don't think you HAVE to get most of your guys on the PPV! Sure it's nice to have a lot, but that defeats the purpose of what PPV's are meant for. Only the best guys that people tune in to read about should make the PPV's! No one wants to go on a BTB & keep on having something go on about people they don't care about. It's a bit like real life basically! This is what TNA does wrong in real life IMO! but i won't go into that!

The PPV itself isn't "Great" if it's packed with matches from top to bottom & overloaded with talent. I find 6/7 to be the perfect number to have with atleast 4/5 being singles matches! What really shows how good a PPV is how much writing you give for a match & if it hyas a diffrent feeling to a normal show, IMO!

As for the title reign question. It depends, if it's a character which is easy to write about in promos, matches, angles & such etc. Then you should be able to book a long title reighn for him! It all depends really if the reader thinks it's getting stale or not! If so, THEN you should change plans & maybe go in a diffrent direction!

JHar888

Reaction score
Try this:

Jim Cornette gets ran over by a car, and the whole roster is in trouble. No one knows who coulds've done it.

Sounds good?

The Rated R CMStar

Try this:

Jim Cornette gets ran over by a car, and the whole roster is in trouble. No one knows who coulds've done it.

Sounds good?

Try this in what?

As for the title reign, I may sound a little to much WWEish, but it's really not so up for the reader. I mean is true that they are what matter, but if there comes a moment in which you have certain wrestler as a champ, and for any reason they think that their reign should end, it really comes if you have or don't have any plans remaining for that person as a champ. a la John Cena

JHar888

Reaction score
I mean listen to my idea. Short bus moment, yeah? No, kidding, but can someoone tell me?!

-TJ-

Ok i got a question For my new ECW BtB what storyline for Hardcore Holly sounds better?

Hardcore Holly vs. CM Punk (ECW Title Feud)

Hardcore Holly vs. Sandman (For respect)

Hardcore Holly teams up with an ECW Original to chase after the tag champioships.

The Rated R CMStar

Hardcore Holly vs Sandman. But no for respect, play the good old Hardcore Holly wants to prove he is better than any ECW original, turning heel. You can use a victory over The Sandman to push him toward the World Title feud with CM Punk

TRI

Reaction score
I'm thinking about bringing back my old thread in a couple of weeks. What do you guys think about this storyline.

Mick Foley and Ric Flair fight for a couple of months, culminating in a War Games match between the two for the General Manager spot of Smackdown?