TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Great 10 Commandments, dude.

I think another one that can be added is this...

10A. Though you may disagree with mod, thou shall respect mod and all of mod's decisions.

xtremebadass

There could be a "dont fake review" commandment why not? lol

EDIT: Also a good rule Anigma, what should I take out for Mike's rule?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
You people need to understand that this is a public fucking forum. Goddamn it when are you going to get this through your thick fucking skulls?

TRI

Reaction score
Ya guys, this is ridiculous. Everyone should be able to do a BTB like he said above me this is an internet forum. Its really not that big of a deal.

MK3

Reaction score
Yea, that was what i was thinking. This is just a forum, it's not like this forum is your life. This is just Be the Booker, there is no need for people to freak out about it. So what if someone sucks in the beginning? In the long run, you will get better if you take people's advice. If you don't take people's advice, then you won't get any better. But i thought this rule would be really stupid, and my opinion will not change.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
^ This forum is not my life huh. I was on for about 14 hours yesterday lol.

Anywho, this iss quiten a shitty rule imo and that is only because,
1. We are here to discuss wrestling and BTB is apart of discussing wrestling so we should be aloud to make one ourselves

2. I was SHIT when I first started but I starrted improving quickly.,

Come on C4 think about the people who just want to try their hand at something new to improve their writing skill to say.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
When I first started I opsted my WM24 in four parts right and Levi though the third part was the end.

Well now it just sounds like Stupidity.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
When Gardsjr wanted to do a match where Paul London "Super Kicks" Super Crazy while he was doing a moonsault..

CT Styles

These days IWF is the best BTB section on the net and I think if you want to be apart of it you have to earn being an 'IWF Booker' and say it with pride!:laugh:. But seriously, C4 changed my mind and I 100% agree. Something needs to be done.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
These days IWF is the best BTB section on the net and I think if you want to be apart of it you have to earn being an 'IWF Booker' and say it with pride!:laugh:. But seriously, C4 changed my mind and I 100% agree. Something needs to be done.

Did you even read what I said?

There's no debate on this matter.

Qwake

Wow, that was great. XBA, you should be mod, im not saying Levi is bad but I heard people talking about BTB area being crowded and stuff. you could be a mod with Levi???

anyways thats a great list and Ill stick to it :shifty: