TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Mike grow the fuck up, the kid is only 11 years old. I would love to see how good you were at making the (pointless, I have no life) BTBs when you were 11..

So shut the fuck up you piece of camel shit.

Lol when he first came he never said he was 11 pal.
And aside from that, I offfered advice to him countless times about color, commentary, additional promos etc, he just never took it.

And also, the fact that hes 11 changes my opinion on him. hes only 11 so he has plenty of time to grow and become a better member, so if he starts a btb (or keep his going) id be happy to offer advice again.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
I could understand if he made mistakes and wasn't the greatest Be the Booker writer here but did you really need to make a thread about it and further embarrass the kid?

MikeRaw

I could understand if he made mistakes and wasn't the greatest Be the Booker writer here but did you really need to make a thread about it and further embarrass the kid?

Honestly that was almost two week ago. and most of the stuff in that thread (or alot) were from past btbers who were no longer on this site.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Dude, you linked it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
*Puts hand up to ask a question*

Are you not meant to be thirteen when you join a forum.

MikeRaw

ok, yes i suck at btbs now this thread is over

I already apoligized. And as I said, I had no clue you were 11 and to tell the truth, most people probably arent very good when they are 11 years old. I just thought you were older, and as I said, since your still young, you have a good future if you stick with it.
You can care what I have to say or not, Im just saying that you should stick to it since your so young.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, anyways, stealing a page out of HBK's book of advertising:

CMS: Easy guys, guys, I think we can all agree on something, the very best bookers will without doubt be dropping a review to my latest BTW Show.

HHH walks into the room.

HHH: One thing I hate is showing.

Batista shakes his head in disgust and leaves.

CMS looks back and he sees Ric Flair grinning.

CMS: Do you think it was a bad time?

Flair: I think it was great.

Wrestling Station

What if we were to make a sub forum for BTB, the sub forum could be where all the new guys posted their BTB's that way it would'nt crowd up all of the skilled bookers work like cms, anigma, xba, levi etc. then all the newer guys would have a space to themselves and the older members would be happy. Just an idea???

If you don't like it then just tell me to GTFO :(
just for you to know something, a sub-forum will have less "viewers" compared to the main ones. So that would be a negative point for the "new" guys.

Not that i care about btb sections anyway, but that is just an info.

so.. you know what will come next dont you?
GTFO!!!!! :p lol

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
I personally love Levi he is one of my favorite member's here..
He is a great mod, and does his job..

I agree with the intention's of this..
But here's a simple resolution..
Instead, of having a rule as stated above, why not have a time period.. Something like... If the thread maker, or BTB'er hasn't had any action inside the thread in ten day's the thread will be closed... But the user can say something like

CMS: "Ok guys, I got alot of work to get to as I look to make "Krackatoa" one of my best pay per view's... I won't having anything up in a couple of day's but expect my ppv to be up soon..."

That way the thread won't be closed...
Another thing... Instead of closing thread's... Move them to the Topic Graveyard...

C4

Ok, just fucking shut up... everyone...

I wasn't complaining that Leviathan is a bad moderator or anything like that neither was I saying that I want to be a moderator or shit like that, it's just you people who are making that stuff and talking about it. I was SUGGESTING a new rule to clear out this section of pointless BTB's, if you don't want to implement it, then alright I don't mind since this was meant to be a suggestion and not an enforcement, it was an opinion... but stop talking shit which has nothing to do with me! :disgust1:

but we need a good mod, so lets make you mod. Its your rules.

When the hell did I say Leviathan was a bad moderator? And when the hell did I say it's my rules and all that shit that I want to be mod? Just stop making up stuff and read the whole thread first.

Well for one I don't think C4 has any authority to be making any rules

I just fucking suggested you moron.

And C4 is you were to take this section over it will be even worse and more fucked then ever. If you guys don't think Levi is doing a good job (i do though) then make Angima mod again and maybe even XBA. Hell even I could do better then C4 though.

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THIS SECTION OVER, :disgust1:

Who doesn't like Levi as Mod? You should be ashamed of yourselves!

If you don't like it, you can always co-mod, don't know how Admin would take to that, but if you aren't satisfied with Levi, that would be the only reasonable solution. I think Levi is doing a great job and he shouldn't be demodded if he is doing a great job just because some members aren't satisfied.

Damn it, I never said Leviathan was doing a bad job handling this section...

By the way the answer to this idea is a very hard and fast NO.

OK, close this thread.

Ya guys, this is ridiculous. Everyone should be able to do a BTB like he said above me this is an internet forum. Its really not that big of a deal.

Why does this come after the response of Monkeystyle?

OK, I don't want to say anything over here since it makes me look like a diminutive idiot. Close this thread "Leviathan"

Evil Austin

great work man, this should help people follow the rules and if people dont Levy can give out infractions.

Evil Austin

personally I don't want a rule that you have to get permission from the mod to start a BTB but that is because if your not good than you will never get to open one and people like me started off shit and WAW would never have existed and lots of other people started off at the bottom and worked there way up too, so I think that there should be a clean up of this section but not in this way, but that is my opinion.