TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Bring back the european title, hardcore title, the Smackdown TV title doesn't sound bad.

Evil Austin

do any of you guys have any ideas for weekly show names because i am currently thinking of putting waw back into the original waw area and spotlight and making it back to two brands which i can handle. so i am having trouble with some names, any ideas for monday night ? and friday night ? ...

thanks alot,

The Ripper

Reaction score
there are lots -

Hardcore
European
Cruserweight - If you want to bring it back
Cruserweight tag team - was once in wcw i think
and a few others i have to look up.

Bring back the european title, hardcore title, the Smackdown TV title doesn't sound bad.

thanks for suggestions so far but i should have mentioned Raw is getting European title back and I have brought Cruiserweight back.

Hardcore is restricted to Hardcore matches and Cruiser Tag Team is restricted to cruiserweights and Tag teams I am looking for a singles title.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well you could always do something like the North American Champion, or something like the Genesis Champion (stole itoff a BTB I saw that is no longer existent).

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
do any of you guys have any ideas for weekly show names because i am currently thinking of putting waw back into the original waw area and spotlight and making it back to two brands which i can handle. so i am having trouble with some names, any ideas for monday night ? and friday night ? ...

thanks alot,

Monday Night Destruction, Monday Night Domination.

Fiday Night Revenge.

Not amazing just things that popped into my had.

Evil Austin

I am going to be using "Kronik 4 - 2 - 0" 's words,

"DX_3:16 probably the most underrated btber around here"

This got me thinking.

since my stay here nearly 5.5 months ago in December (Christmas day) last year, I have been nominated for match of the month, WTF moment in a btb, ppv of the month. Though I am yet to actually win one.

Do you think that Kronik is right when he says that I am the most underrated btber around here, that I deserve more than what I got. I mean look at some of the historic stuff in WTF moment in a btb i could have been nominated for.

- HHH using Paul bearer to win the title
- Bret Hart coming back - I did get this is febuary though did not win the award
- Double tie win at Mania
- Undertaker 16 - 1 at mania due to tie with Kane
- Kane wins the rumble

And probably some others that I have to refresh my memory over but no one really gets to read any of them.

Also with the match of the month one of the nominations is XBA's fatal four way for the world title.
No offence to you but I have done longer matches on my ppv's like rumble, no way out maine vent, mania main event mania second and third main events and none of them were even thought of being nominated but they are probably longer than his in that match.

(I have nothing against you XBA, just saying your match that was nominated i have longer matches and none of them are nominated which is just adding to my point.)

I don't care for criticism if you guys say no but do you think or agree with Kronik, that I am underrated ?

I am just looking for thoughts from you guys, You guys can say yes or no i don't care if you guys say I am the worst btber on the site that is your opinion. But i would like to know your opinion please, and if i could hear your yes or no or a few reasons why...

Thanks alot.

Switchy

Reaction score
Sorry if I sound like I'm being a little messed up here but making posts arguing that your underrated isn't going to stop people underrating you. If you think you deserve more credit for your work, work harder and you'll eventually earn the credit you think you deserve but you won't here making posts saying you haven't won an award. Not winning award doesn't mean you're underrated, it just means the person who won the award is better than you.

Evil Austin

Hey I never said I was underrated Kronik said it and I was asking you guys with some back up if that is what you guys think of as well ?

Switchy

Reaction score
I know you never said it but I go the assumption that because Kronik said it you think it's true and that's pretty much why you made that post. And for my opinion, no, you are not underated, at least you got nominated, that's an achievement on it's own (a small 1 but still an achvement).

Evil Austin

Your right.... Than again your always right... thats why your switchy :happy:

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
DX 3:16, you said that you had longer matches than XBA, but longer matches aren't always better. I really could care less if someone types something that's 2,000 words, but if the grammar is bad (I know, I'm a little picky) and the match is slow, longer matches doesn't mean it's better. I could have two guys escaping a headlock for a match and stretch it to 5,000 words, but that doesn't make it good. (I was going to do that for Joe vs Punk, that's what they did in the real match) But anyways, I don't think you're underrated, you're just making it seem that way.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

DX_3:16 said:
I am going to be using "Kronik 4 - 2 - 0" 's words,

This got me thinking.

since my stay here nearly 5.5 months ago in December (Christmas day) last year, I have been nominated for match of the month, WTF moment in a btb, ppv of the month. Though I am yet to actually win one.

Do you think that Kronik is right when he says that I am the most underrated btber around here, that I deserve more than what I got. I mean look at some of the historic stuff in WTF moment in a btb i could have been nominated for.

- HHH using Paul bearer to win the title
- Bret Hart coming back - I did get this is febuary though did not win the award
- Double tie win at Mania
- Undertaker 16 - 1 at mania due to tie with Kane
- Kane wins the rumble

And probably some others that I have to refresh my memory over but no one really gets to read any of them.

Also with the match of the month one of the nominations is XBA's fatal four way for the world title.
No offence to you but I have done longer matches on my ppv's like rumble, no way out maine vent, mania main event mania second and third main events and none of them were even thought of being nominated but they are probably longer than his in that match.

(I have nothing against you XBA, just saying your match that was nominated i have longer matches and none of them are nominated which is just adding to my point.)

I don't care for criticism if you guys say no but do you think or agree with Kronik, that I am underrated ?

I am just looking for thoughts from you guys, You guys can say yes or no i don't care if you guys say I am the worst btber on the site that is your opinion. But i would like to know your opinion please, and if i could hear your yes or no or a few reasons why...

Thanks alot.

I am being serious when I say this, but I think you are possibly one of the more arrogant bookers on the site. I mean you just asked us why you didn't get awards, said you can write better matches than XBA, one of the legends of the site and asked us if we think you are underrated.

People who are underrated are usually modest, and not about to toot their own horn. I think every time we have an awards thread you say how you think you should win. That is far from modest. That is arrogance.

I guess my point is that you are an alright booker, but you make a hell of a lot of mistakes. Clotsline for example. I think that was the way you always spell (or spelt, I haven't read your work lately) clothesline. Your decision making with booking sometimes is good and sometimes isn't. Don't get a big head or get ahead of yourself, because that will just push your work down. Try to continue to improve, and then maybe you will be one of the most underrated bookers.

EDIT: I just found something that interested me.

KroniK 4-2-0 said:
^^I think is a good BTBer, even go to say underrated IMO. That's my thoughts, lol.

DX_3:16 said:

The first one is KroniK's real quote. The second is what DX said that KroniK said. They are very different. KroniK did not say the most underrated booker. I just thought it was interesting that you altered his quote to make it sound better for you.

The Rated R CMStar

DX 3:16, you are way to arrogant, I shouldn't be saying that as I am pretty arrogant myself, but you way overpass me. I mean, you did got nominated in the awards, but there were far more important moments. And some of the moments you mentioned were past most of the nominations were made.

Your booking is far too questionable, 15-0-1 for Taker is not something to be proud of, throwing random gimmick matches for feuds also isn't. You have your high moments, but you think far too much about yourself. Your so callef established BTB has been cut and restarted 3 times now, you made the infamous Simpsons BTB and left a partner behind without previous notice, that is also not something to be proud of.

This is not a bashing toward you, as you are good, but don't think that much of yourself, only I am allowed to do that :shifty:

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
11days

NWF

National Wrestling Federation

LLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLLLLLLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLLLLLLLLLKKKK

Guess the wrestler/Wrestlers.

NWF is coming.

ooc: Nobody I have shown the roster too can guess