TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Switchy

Reaction score
TSS, i understand if the guy writes shitty matches (I can't judge because I've never read them) but match size doesn't matter. It's the quality that counts, I guess 'cause of all these people think long matches are always the answer (I write fairly long matches but I still think short can be good) I'm gonna have to edit the old saying "slow and stedy wins the race" to "short and interesting wins awards".

Just thought I'd say.

The Rated R CMStar

Just reminding all of you who haven't signed yet, to sign up for the BTB World Cup.

chessarmy

Hey guys, I just started my new BTB, TNA Wrestling: Cross The Line, I have my first show posted. Anyway, I was just wondering, since I only do one show a week, I was thinking...should I write up TNA Xplosion too? Basically, it will be the heat for my BTB and I can use a bunch of undercards/jobbers that are usually left out of iMPACT! What do you guys think?

The Leviathan

Reaction score
It's all up to you. I also have a heat like show in HEW and tried to post it in full but the readers didn't liked it so I decided to post it with the HEW Show and on recaps instead.

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah, for Xplosion you can do something like quick results, so readers know what happened but doesn't have to read an obviously B Show.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Just wanna tell you guys that the Deadline of your Votes for the BTB Awards April Edition is on the 28th of April. Thank you.

CT Styles

This may be a bit late but I just read DX_3:16's comments

DX_3:16 said:
I am going to be using "Kronik 4 - 2 - 0" 's words,

"DX_3:16 probably the most underrated btber around here"

This got me thinking.

since my stay here nearly 5.5 months ago in December (Christmas day) last year, I have been nominated for match of the month, WTF moment in a btb, ppv of the month. Though I am yet to actually win one.

Do you think that Kronik is right when he says that I am the most underrated btber around here, that I deserve more than what I got. I mean look at some of the historic stuff in WTF moment in a btb i could have been nominated for.

- HHH using Paul bearer to win the title
- Bret Hart coming back - I did get this is febuary though did not win the award
- Double tie win at Mania
- Undertaker 16 - 1 at mania due to tie with Kane
- Kane wins the rumble

And probably some others that I have to refresh my memory over but no one really gets to read any of them.

Also with the match of the month one of the nominations is XBA's fatal four way for the world title.
No offence to you but I have done longer matches on my ppv's like rumble, no way out maine vent, mania main event mania second and third main events and none of them were even thought of being nominated but they are probably longer than his in that match.

(I have nothing against you XBA, just saying your match that was nominated i have longer matches and none of them are nominated which is just adding to my point.)

I don't care for criticism if you guys say no but do you think or agree with Kronik, that I am underrated ?

I am just looking for thoughts from you guys, You guys can say yes or no i don't care if you guys say I am the worst btber on the site that is your opinion. But i would like to know your opinion please, and if i could hear your yes or no or a few reasons why...

Thanks alot.

DX, I am going to be 100% honest here and quite frankly I don't care how you feel after I tell you what I am about to say because if you weren't so arrogant people would probably keep telling you what you wanna hear but these comments really were the last chance for me to keep this opinion to myself.

You are not that good! You talk yourself up just to make yourself feel good. WAW is an average BTB, nothing special. Yeah, it has alot of posts in there but you, me and everyone else on this forum knows why.. YOUR BUMPING! Match length doesn't mean s*** so don't go telling XBA that the length of the match effects the quality. It's quality not quantity! XBA is in the top 3 btbers of this site's history probably and trust me you will not reach that point the way you act even if you do drastically improve, people will not acknowledge it because of your arrogance and general annoyances like writing 'GREAT BTBER' in the writing below your username etc. DX you need to pull your head in if you want to be recognized for your little accomplishments on this site and seriously, cut the crap!

And one more thing..

Kronik said:
^^I think is a good BTBer, even go to say underrated IMO. That's my thoughts, lol.

Where does it say most underrated in that sentence.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

^^I saw that too. Tbh it is quite ridiculous. Another quote I saw which was ridiculous from him.
DX_3:16 said:
Hey I never said I was underrated Kronik said it and I was asking you guys with some back up if that is what you guys think of as well ?
Actually, you changed the quote to say that you are. So then you did say you are underated.

Something else has caught my attention.
Random Newbie Flamer said:
Yeah you do write your own (shit) stuff. Don't say you are average when you are crap.
Who the hell are you and why are you flaming up the chatroom?

chessarmy

If your BTB could make a DVD...

This is obviously for the BTBs that have been active for a while. Anyway, if your BTB could make a DVD, what matches/moments would you put on it? Also, what would you name it?

Evil Austin

That is actually a good question. From someone that does not have a btb...

WAW (my one) probably isn't big enough to have a DVD but if it did I would probably add these matches.

Dejavu Main Event
Royal Rumble Main Event between HBK and Undertaker Casket match
Royal Rumble match
MITB match at NWO
NWO match between Cena and the McMahons with Hart coming out of no where
NWO main event between HBK and Kane
WM LMS HHH and HBK
WM I QUIT Cena and Hart
WM Main Event Kane and Undertaker streak vs title
Backlash main event fatal four way hell in a cell HBK, Undertaker, HHH, Kane​

Edt - Sorry about saying you don't have a btb I hadn't seen yours yet and I just noticed it, my bad... :)

Evil Austin

for UWA ^ ?

hmmm, I am usually only good at thinking up ppv names but you could use something like an Extreme title if you want it to always have hardcore matches ? but if you don't want something like that than maybe some sort of Destiny or Uprising title belt ? (I used that on another thread) ... Not sure... Might think of more later those just off the top of my head.