TT.Tiger tamer

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
LOL,
But seriously who do people think fake reviews, no offecne Sharkboy 3:16, i think you do.

John

i dont but i know some people post a review in one thread them 2 mins later post another review in a different thread. i always read the BTB's. and if i dont enjoy them then i dont go back. i never review without reading it. i usually read the promo's then rate them then do the matches.

McLovin

Reaction score
WrestleSlam WAS and still is the greatest BTB Pay-Per-View I have ever read, I wasn't around when it started, but the new guys like bkb and Gards did it justice. R.I.P SWA

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
You sound like Undertaker.
Even though i didn't read SWA that much it will be missed.

xtremebadass

My Rule is if I get a review like that, don't think I am going to review your BTB, if you don't take the time out, don't expect me to.

wwerko619

Reaction score
Faking reviews, why? If you dont have the time, dont fake them, and get yourself on the hate list, OR ban list.

DX.........you have just been owned!

C4

Sticky this thread as the Fake Reviews thread, everyone should be reveled when they fake reviews and everyone else should know about them, here are some good members faking reviews: (Even the moderator did this :disgust1: )

This is from the "Xtreme Wrestling Association" Thread, a very popular BTB back in it's glory days. I accidentally put "Muhammad Hassan vs. Orton vs. Sabu" as the title of my main event match although it was Muhammad Hassan vs. AJ Styles and Sabu wasn't involved at all, he was involved in another match. So technically the title was wrong and if you see Small Show's review and Leviathan's review they say my best match was "Hassan/Sabu and Orton" so what did they read? Nothing.

Posted by Small Show

Best Match: muhammed hassan vs. Orton vs. Sabu

Worst Match: Dusty rhodes with cody vs. robert roode

Best Promo: the one muhammed hasan did

Worst Promo: London and Kenrdick promo.

good show, and i cant wait for next week. good work C4. 9/10 for this week. didnt expect hassan to win, major shocker.

Posted by The Leviathan

Best Match: Hassan/Orton/Sabu

Worst Match: Dusty/Roode

Best Promo: Hassan one

Worst Promo: London and Kenrdick

Additional Feedback: Nice show and I think having long matches is not really one of the aims to have a good PPV. You deliver it nice and the matches are ok. I'll try to check out your next show.

Here is a much more 'true' review by Andrew Walker:

Best Match: Hassan vs. Styles. Great match and it flowed nicely.

Worst Match: Dusty vs. Roode. Pretty unrealistic having Dusty make such short work of Robert Roode.

Best Promo: Hassan hands down. Great on the stick and you utilized him nicely.

Worst Promo: London and Kendrick.

Additional Comments: You had a pretty short show this week. I was really getting into it and suddenly it was over. Good show for the length you did though.

Not really trying to point out anyone but there are hundreds of such examples and I guess everyone does this over here. So well, this can't be stopped and it never will be stopped. Everyone will post for the post-count and/or affection and this will continue happening in the BTB section :disgust1:

And just for the record, here is that match/ I edited once I saw the reviews saying "Sabu"

Muhammad Hassan w/ Randy Orton vs. AJ Styles

HassanXWA.png
w/
e04c862a13.png
vs.
21edfb8249.png

Bell rings: The match starts as AJ attacks Muhammad Hassan with punches to the head. Hassan tries to escape the hard right hands. But AJ keeps coming with more blows on the back of the head of the Arabian Warrior. Hassan drops down on the mat and slowly goes out of the ring. He consults Randy Orton for some minutes. And at the same time AJ springboards off the ropes and performs a cross body…… over the top rope! Both Hassan and Orton fall on the concrete floor. The ref starts the count, 1…2….3…..4….5…. AJ slowly recovers and gets into the ring. The ref breaks the count and starts again 1…2… Muhammad Hassan attempts to leave the match with Orton and tells the ref to shut up; he makes his way up the ramp. But AJ gets out of the ring and runs, he grabs Hassan by his head, he then drags him back down and throws him inside the ring. AJ then baseball slides Orton, who falls on the concrete floor. AJ then takes some time to pose for the fans, he then grabs Hassan and lifts him up for a snap suplex. Goes for a quick pin fall 1…2… Hassan gets his shoulder up just in time. AJ wrenches the arm of Hassan and applies a hammerlock on the arm of Hassan and continues to apply more pressure. Hassan desperately reaches for the ropes. Eventually Hassan gets out of the hold and reverses it somehow into a figure four leg lock; he does the “WOOOOOOO” and taunts his biggest rival The Nature Boy, Ric Flair. AJ reaches for the rope and the referee tells Hassan to break the hold. But he refuses to break the hold which forces the referee to count 1…2….3…4 Hassan finally releases AJ who recovers slowly and soon connects with an elbow drop on the back of Muhammad Hassan. AJ then stands up and positions Hassan for a Styles Clash but Randy Orton grabs his leg, AJ fights back and kicks Orton on his skull. But Orton still doesn’t leave his leg. Randy pulls him and makes him fall down on the mat. Orton then distracts the ref as Hassan slowly recovers and rolls down the ring, he grabs a Steel Chair; and then gets back in the ring. Hassan smacks AJ Styles with the Steel Chair without the referee even noticing as the crowd boos heavily! Orton gets down and the ref turns around and sees nothing! Hassan rolls AJ who is bleeding as a result of that chair shot. Muhammad Hassan then goes for a clean pin fall, 1…2….3 and the match ends with Muhammad Hassan winning!

Winner: Muhammad Hassan

Nick_2007

Reaction score
This gut didn't fake a review, but this post he made in my thread made no sense.

does anyone want a pre made backstory.if u do give me a private message and i will tell u the condtions and then give u the backstory plus i hope this does well.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

GardsJr said:
17 days.

7-1-R-4-S

NWF is coming to IWF

Be afraid.

The return. The third coming.

CWA.

NWA.

Riots

NWF.

Are you saying that we are meant to be afraid of your writing? I can't work out if it is a good thing or a bad thing.

Qwake

LOL,
But seriously who do people think fake reviews, no offecne Sharkboy 3:16, i think you do.

Right back at you! Why do you think me, is it because I tell people to check out my show at the bottom of my reviews? if that is the reason many people do that. So I don't know what your taking Rose...

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Mine aren't fake....I don't think, lol. I believe I give somewhat in-depth reviews, telling them THE TRUTH! Unlike SOME people

The Rated R CMStar

Just telling everybody that if you don't get reviews for your shows from me in the next couple of hours, it is for two reasons:

1) My mom will leave the country in a couple of hours and I am helping her pack.

2) In the minutes of Internet I get, I am posting BTW on a bunch more of sites(I finally made my mind about posting it around the net).

So you might get your review tommorrow, and I am not sure about it. You know, if I read a show, I want to actually read it, not fake a review

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

CMS said:
So you might get your review tommorrow, and I am not sure about it. You know, if I read a show, I want to actually read it, not fake a review[/QUOTE]
A nice little dig at DX 3:16 there lol.

The Rated R CMStar

LOL, no yeah, I am pretty mad about what DX 3:16, prob not going to be that extreme of never reviewing again WAW and the champions thread, but certainly will not do it for a while