Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Whether or not you made your teammate look good or bad wasn't the point. The point is that you've been caught early before so it is not out of the realm of plausibility to be caught early again, no?
I was specifically replying to a post where you linked me to sky you muppet

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Kinda depends what else we have. If we have any more protection based roles then I’d lean more into it

But half the hosts in these games don’t know how to set up a game so I’d rather just not lol
I mean this post tbh is a big nothingburger to me. It's reiterating a point that's been talked about before but without actually saying anything new.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So Poyser really was just holding back for no reason huh
I never said for what reason I was holding back so how do you know it doesn’t exist???

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Lmao what??!!

Your readback was a recap. Same as lethal. “Page 1 this happened. Page 2 this happened”. That’s not helpful or needed. I’m not doing any of that, I just jumped into giving my thoughts on posts

Also, hindsight hero? Is this a slip? How can I play hindsight hero when we don’t have a flip :heston
I haven't slipped at all. It was in reference to you saying we shouldn't have wagoned OMB, my friend.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean this post tbh is a big nothingburger to me. It's reiterating a point that's been talked about before but without actually saying anything new.
It’s already been said that if we have another protective role then it’s worrying? Where? I’m way past the point of peters claim and nobody has said that so I sure hope it’s coming or this would be a LIE wouldn’t it

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
It’s already been said that if we have another protective role then it’s worrying? Where? I’m way past the point of peters claim and nobody has said that so I sure hope it’s coming or this would be a LIE wouldn’t it

That's pretty much a given though ain't it? Dunno why you had to mention it aye?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Man can't handle the heat can he. :garrett

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
But why would he (1) choose not to vote until that exact moment and (2) be so open about it?
Don’t know sky, why don’t you tell me why scum would do it?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Gonna call a shot here: Poyser/Barry 100% not co-scum. I don't know why Poyser would hold off voting just to vote a scum mate.

Pretty sure others have tried to link Barry to the rest of the players so it's a matter of working out the permutations from there
Bold assumption

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't wanna answer for him in the case of him actually BSing in case he did somehow fuck up but I can literally think of voting mechanics off the top of my head that could fit with his one very VAGUE post about it, yet would still show up on the vote count

I'd rather him explain yes but the data used to draw conclusions rn is so slim :lol
Alright this is just getting painful now

My role is not a voting role. Never said it was. Never hinted it was. I have another role that is effected by my voting

Fucking hell

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. Jeff - one of these days I'm going to assume you're being Town Leader again and you'll flip scum. Hopefully this is not one of these days
2. Chris - most solid town read, he's done a lot of active solving
3. OMB - not a fan. Has ducked Jeff's pressure which is not a good sign, I've never really seen him do that
4. PHEN0M - no reason not to trust him, so TOWNN0M
5. Ekko - barely existed
6. Jonny - seems to know too much and seems very set on voting me but for me he's very much on the backburner
7. Lethal - has been OK when he's on but I don't really remember seeing much of him
8. Retep - theory spec bad. Role claim very scummy. One to watch
9. Blaze - still very put off by the defensiveness here
10. CP - defended Barry, but it's in his meta to do this when Barry is weird no matter what the alignment so gonna give him a pass
11. Fuji - barely existed
12. Poyser - I do get a bad feeling from the "not voting... okay now voting" shenanigans but everything else he's done has seemed above board
13. Sky - sheeping Jonny on this one
14. Sister Abigail - buddied Poyser and disappeared. One to watch
15. Tweet - still waiting for you to finish that readback, I'll probably put you in the Chris zone if it keeps being as good as what you started with
16. Barry - no fucking idea on this one. So confused, I'm putting him in GREEN. Had a really terrible start but seems to have mellowed. Claimed role is absolutely not impossible as scum
Oh the old scumbox WIFOM reads list

I feel better about her potential wagon now lel

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
1. Jeff - one of these days I'm going to assume you're being Town Leader again and you'll flip scum. Hopefully this is not one of these days
2. Chris - most solid town read, he's done a lot of active solving
3. OMB - not a fan. Has ducked Jeff's pressure which is not a good sign, I've never really seen him do that
4. PHEN0M - no reason not to trust him, so TOWNN0M
5. Ekko - barely existed
6. Jonny - seems to know too much and seems very set on voting me but for me he's very much on the backburner
7. Lethal - has been OK when he's on but I don't really remember seeing much of him
8. Retep - theory spec bad. Role claim very scummy. One to watch
9. Blaze - still very put off by the defensiveness here
10. CP - defended Barry, but it's in his meta to do this when Barry is weird no matter what the alignment so gonna give him a pass
11. Fuji - barely existed
12. Poyser - I do get a bad feeling from the "not voting... okay now voting" shenanigans but everything else he's done has seemed above board
13. Sky - sheeping Jonny on this one
14. Sister Abigail - buddied Poyser and disappeared. One to watch
15. Tweet - still waiting for you to finish that readback, I'll probably put you in the Chris zone if it keeps being as good as what you started with
16. Barry - no fucking idea on this one. So confused, I'm putting him in GREEN. Had a really terrible start but seems to have mellowed. Claimed role is absolutely not impossible as scum
Ok her reads on me and lethal here actually don’t make sense now I’ve read it lol. Why would we be blue?