Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So let me get this straight

Barry is taking shit for having no thoughts, immediately finds OMB scummy and jumps on him

I call him out for only focusing on weak targets and then he IMMEDIATELY starts saying I’m scum

Am I the only one that this is obvious to? :lmao

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
well it's certainly odd after saying he was going to be careful with his vote for reasons. but i guess cant do much other than wait for the count and his explanation :francis
I gave my explanation before I left :pogba

I’ve not hinted at my role at all btw other than saying I need to be careful with my vote. I’m not taking shit because you falsely assumed it’s something that it’s not

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
but i dont personally mind the confidence on barry itself, i just dont like contradictory statements and the vote and his hint are a bit at odds so ill eventually need an explanation with that
Bro show me the contradiction lmfao

I’ll give you a hint. There isn’t one

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
as you can see, while the post mentions barry in his sus list, poyser never goes into any reasoning as to why barry is scum in that post. so why is omb using that post as a reference to the case on barry...when there is no case on barry in said post :sneakysneaky
I mentioned barry multiple times lol

I’m still way behind but I hope OMB doesn’t get wagoned, that would be shit

I have a very good meta read on him and whilst that’s not to say it’s definitely right now, I’m pretty damn confident. If OMB is scum this game then it means I’d literally have to start from scratch with establishing a meta for him, it would have changed that much.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So yeah Poyser looked at Sky but yeah, never voted for her despite saying he'd lynch her 1000%. So yikes?
:pogba

Yeah I’m teammates with sky lmao, you got me bro. I just blew up her slot pretty much all day and didn’t vote after saying I wouldn’t vote until I had decided on who I want to lynch.

Good work, convincing stuff

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
:pogba

Yeah I’m teammates with sky lmao, you got me bro. I just blew up her slot pretty much all day and didn’t vote after saying I wouldn’t vote until I had decided on who I want to lynch.

Good work, convincing stuff
You've certainly been caught on less.

Just saying. :garrett

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I'm letting you have the thread btw, Poyser. Feel free to speak your peace since we're just waiting on a Sky flip.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If he's still around I'm fairly confident he'll continue to push me and say whatever it is everyone wants to hear him say.
What is it that everyone wants to hear me say out of curiosity

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
When have I been caught on less?
One of the games I hosted. You were scum and was sniffed out almost immediately.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also if sky has been hammered (I’m still over 30 pages behind lol) then I guess that’s not terrible. I’m not really comfortable with it as I thought her 2nd half of day felt way more like town sky unless I read some more shite in my catchup lol. But either way can’t say I’d have fought against her being lynched, tho it’d be pretty annoying that she got hammered so early before I could contribute