Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
In fact you were lynched on D1.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
One of the games I hosted. You were scum and was sniffed out almost immediately.
What does that have to do with linking me to a teammate, which it has notoriously been incredibly hard to do. Not relevant at all so you’re chatting shit

Also, that was by Odo. And no disrespect intended, but there are no Odos in this game

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
And, in that game, I made smark look like a fucking million bucks on my way out

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What does that have to do with linking me to a teammate, which it has notoriously been incredibly hard to do. Not relevant at all so you’re chatting shit

Also, that was by Odo. And no disrespect intended, but there are no Odos in this game
Exactly what I figured you'd say.

"Nah man, Barry's chatting shit."

It's basically the only answer you've given frankly in regards to me. Sorry, but it doesn't cut the mustard and frankly I'm not gonna let myself get lynched by you strongarming everyone with that line of argument.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Why don't you finish your read back while you're at it. Actually no. You're not allowed a read back. You'll just be like Lethal and I then, and we can't have that, can we.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
role wise obviously watcher leans more town than busdrive, but off course last game that was the inverse so hunting of that is bad news bears too
Kinda depends what else we have. If we have any more protection based roles then I’d lean more into it

But half the hosts in these games don’t know how to set up a game so I’d rather just not lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Exactly what I figured you'd say.

"Nah man, Barry's chatting shit."

It's basically the only answer you've given frankly in regards to me. Sorry, but it doesn't cut the mustard and frankly I'm not gonna let myself get lynched by you strongarming everyone with that line of argument.
I gave the reasons why you were chatting shit tho :pogba you were making a completely false equivalency to back up your point, which was shit in the first place as if I’d just be trying to blow a teammate up throughout the majority of D1 and then randomly change my mind lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Why don't you finish your read back while you're at it. Actually no. You're not allowed a read back. You'll just be like Lethal and I then, and we can't have that, can we.
What the fuck are you talking about mate?

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
I gave the reasons why you were chatting shit tho :pogba you were making a completely false equivalency to back up your point, which was shit in the first place as if I’d just be trying to blow a teammate up throughout the majority of D1 and then randomly change my mind lol
Your denial tbh is WIFOM, even you have to admit.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
My only case is the point I brought up about his read on barry , where he referred to the poyser mq post , where poyser didn't give any reason why barry was scum. So that was pretty awkward. But he no sold me :( n no one but barry n i think Chris replied
You’re looking for inconsistency in OMBs posts….. OMB lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Your denial tbh is WIFOM, even you have to admit.
Denial of us being aligned, sure. Putting down you trying to use your game as evidence when in actual fact it proves the opposite is more than fair game tho

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
What the fuck are you talking about mate?
I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. You hated the fact I started to do a read back and immediately went into discrediting it as soon as you could. Like your readback would actually mean anything my dude. The most part is you calling my posts shite even though it managed to get some discussion going and pushed things as is.

It's you basically playing hindsight hero and I for one don't like it good sir.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
11 hours :francis Day will end while I sleep in that case

Sadly I'm going to have to "right outcome will prevail" toDay so if anyone could indicate what their preferred direction would be, I will evaluate
You’re sleeping at 11am? :pogba

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Denial of us being aligned, sure. Putting down you trying to use your game as evidence when in actual fact it proves the opposite is more than fair game tho
Whether or not you made your teammate look good or bad wasn't the point. The point is that you've been caught early before so it is not out of the realm of plausibility to be caught early again, no?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I'm pointing out your hypocrisy. You hated the fact I started to do a read back and immediately went into discrediting it as soon as you could. Like your readback would actually mean anything my dude. The most part is you calling my posts shite even though it managed to get some discussion going and pushed things as is.

It's you basically playing hindsight hero and I for one don't like it good sir.
Lmao what??!!

Your readback was a recap. Same as lethal. “Page 1 this happened. Page 2 this happened”. That’s not helpful or needed. I’m not doing any of that, I just jumped into giving my thoughts on posts

Also, hindsight hero? Is this a slip? How can I play hindsight hero when we don’t have a flip :heston