Trailer Park Boys Mafia - GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I saw SA did eventually vote Sky btw so my point on him looking bad if sky flips town doesn’t really hold any weight. I kinda pegged it as a “I don’t want to be on the mislynch wagon but I don’t want to stop it so I’ll vote someone with no votes” kinda deal

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So before I get called out on it, I made a mistake. I didn’t mention earlier about Jonny, so that’s on me and I owe up to it. Since I knew it would have been one of my early post, it was easy to check before going back to bed. I will look over his post tomorrow to show what did however change my mind. Again I fucked up there and I own it. But I hope that when sky flips scum like I’m sure she will, it will help me look better.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
0D169CB3-F82F-4796-8008-D4CEC0F6344D.png

All fucking day. Crawling like a snail now. Sigh

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
as you can see, while the post mentions barry in his sus list, poyser never goes into any reasoning as to why barry is scum in that post. so why is omb using that post as a reference to the case on barry...when there is no case on barry in said post :sneakysneaky

In the post you quoted Poyser says he actually agrees with OMB, not the other way around.

I think if this was a scum role, his role PM wouldn't say "or goon", and I also don't think he tacks it on of his own accord so... ya, town imo.

Could be a well constructed FAKE. I’ll have to research Haza hosted games if he’s done fakes before.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Okay so not nearly as close as I thought it was.

Unvote: OMB

Vote: Sky

I've spoken ad-nauseam how I'd be fine with either OMB or Sky so it is what it is. I'm also not averse to going the Poyser direction but everyone else seemingly spoken their piece on it.
Oh fun. Dangerous to leave alive if he’s scum, plus I’m selfish and want to see if my read is correct so I’d be fine seeing it through but based on your other post it seems thats not gonna happen

unvote
Unvote
Vote Sky

Sorry to do the lame thing here, but a NL here is to the benefit of scum given how much of a rest I need from Mafia right now
Anyway, let's see if anyone wants to party with this.

Vote Lethal

Haven't felt good here and a few things have pinged me. I would like to CFD or quick vote Lethal. If no oneis down for that, then I promise I'll do an ISO on D2 and show my results.
Unvote

Fine, if you think it's a gambit, I'll drop it
vote sky

goingto bed
Like fuck, that's exactly what five players said would happen and that Wolf Sky was just faking.

Vote Sky
Vote sky

I'm going to bed lmao I'll deal with this bullshit tomorrow
Vote: Sky.

Whatever.

Vote Count:

Barry (2) - OMB, Poyser
OMB (1) - Retep
Sky (9) - Project Jonny, CP, Tweet, Blaze, Barry, Jeff, Abigail, Chris, Retep

Sky is set for lynch...​

Last edited:

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
"Corey and Trevor's brains work on the same level as horses, they look around like horses they get scared like a horse..... those guys are so fuckin dumb"

Sky was...

x8p138fhvkdz.png

Character: Corey and Trevor
Alignment: Town
Role: Double Voter

Salt and Pepper, Gin and Tonic, Cory and Trevor. You are two peas in a pod! That doesn't make you smart, in fact in the words of your friend Bubbles, "I've met cats and dogs smarter than Trevor and Cory. In fact, most cats and dogs are smarter than Trevor and Cory. " Still, two bad brains are better than one bad brain:

You are the Double Voter:

Your vote will count for two, throughout the game.

You win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

It is now Night 1, you have about 24 hours or until all actions are received...​

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Should’ve lynched barry, daft cunts

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
How is it contradictory? I made it pretty clear I’d be fine lynching barry lmao. I voted early because I knew it would only be a couple hours at most before deadline that I’d be able to catch up again which wouldn’t exactly be the best time to try and assert my authority if I wanted to push something. My vote was a signal that I’m happy to lynch.
Just the role hint part being seemingly for not, I didn't have an issue with your barry vote outside of that at the time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Just catching up on your million tags poyser lol. I tried to wait for u but I passed out at 12 n the concensus turned to sky as she was chatting a lot of bullocks.

Regarding you , again my only issue was we thought u role hinted but then just voted . That's it. Barry stopped being angry n had a watcher claim so was hard to lynch there . I'll take some responsibility for the mislynch though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler