total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qwake

^^^ Yeah thanks, it was just to start off J.B.L's reign of terror lol

T.N.E

King: Welcome everybody to Monday night Impact and what a show we have for you tonight.

J.R: Indeed King but now lets see what Christian Cage has to say in the ring.

Cage: Last week at Slammiversary in my main event match, I was a second away from winning. The bell rung and I thought I had won the T.N.E World title and then the ref raises the hand of Randy Orton. Therefore I demand that I have a rematch that way the only person I am able to pin will be him and there will be no other distractions.

Orton’s music hits and he comes down to the ring

Orton: Christian, everybody no’s that I won that title fair and square and in my opinion you should not have a rematch.

Cage: Why not Randy? Are you scared of me?

Orton: No how could I be scared of you!

Cage: Well if you’re not scared give me a rematch with the title on the line.

Orton: I tell you what Cage if you win your match tonight then I will give you a rematch but if you lose your match tonight, you cannot challenge me to a title match for as long as I am champ which will be for a very long time. Also if your opponent beats you he will be the new number one contender.

Cage: Well you know what Randy, you’re on.

They each leave the ring

J.R: I can’t wait to see who Christian Cage’s opponent is tonight

King: Same here J.R and now its time for the first match of the evening.

Match 1 for the tag team titles
Double X Vs Londrick

Senshi and Brian Kendrick start the match off. Senshi knocks Kendrick down to the mat with a huge clothesline. Senshi starts to stomp on the face of Kendrick he then gives him a standing leg drop, pin, 1…2…and Kendrick kicks out. Senshi makes quick tag to Skipper who rushes into the ring, Kendrick gets up and is knocked straight back down with a spinning wheel kick by Skipper. Elix then picks up Kendrick and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle, he then runs at him and delivers Kendrick with a huge monkey flip, pin, 1…2…and another kick out by Kendrick.
Skipper then goes and tags in Senshi, Senshi climbs onto the top rope and waits for Kendrick to get to his feet. He does and Senshi jumps out to missile dropkick Kendrick but Kendrick dives out of the way and tags in Paul London. London goes and hits Senshi with a standing moonsault, he then picks Senshi up and enziguri’s him down to the mat. Pin by London, 1…2…and a kick out by Senshi. London kicks Senshi a couple of times and then gives him a huge dropkick, London then makes a quick tag to Brian Kendrick. Kendrick picks up Senshi and hits him with a hurricanrana which sends Senshi rolling out of the ring. The ref begins to count him out, 1…2…3…4…5…Senshi gets back up to his feet and Brian Kendrick flies over the top rope landing right on top of Senshi. The ref restarts the count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…Kendrick grabs Senshi and throws him back into the ring, Kendrick follows him back in. Kendrick goes and makes another tag to Paul London, London runs over and tries to pick up Senshi but Senshi pokes Paul London in the eye. Senshi then hits London with a numerous amount of hard kicks to the waist and legs.
Senshi goes and tags in Elix Skipper, Skipper runs into the ring and cross bodies Paul London down to the mat. Skipper gets up and climbs to the top rope, London gets to his feet and Skipper hits him with a diving hurricanrana. Pin, 1…2…and London kicks out. Primetime Elix Skipper goes and tags in the Warrior Senshi who runs into the ring. He hits Paul London with a huge shining Wizard, pin, 1…2…and another kick out by Paul London. London slowly gets back up to his feet, Senshi runs at London but London ducks. Senshi turns around and drops Senshi with a dropkick he then makes a tag to Brian Kendrick. Kendrick runs in as Senshi tags in Elix Skipper. Kendrick grabs Skipper and hits him with slice bread #2 he goes for the pin, 1…2…and then Senshi jumps from the top rope and stomps right on the back of Brian Kendrick. London then runs into the ring and knocks Senshi to the mat with a crossbody, he then climbs to the top rope. Paul London then hits Senshi with a Shooting Star press, he then drags Kendrick onto Elix Skipper for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners and still T.N.E Tag Team Champions
Paul London and Brian Kendrick

King: Wow great way to start off Impact.

J.R: I agree and what an effort put in by Double X.

Commercial Break

The camera goes back stage to Todd with an interview

Todd: I’m here with Maple leaf muscle Petey Williams. Petey, how do you feel after winning the X-Division title last week at Slammiversary?

Petey: Todd I feel great, to be honest I think I’m better then ever. I’m happier and I feel a lot more confident after beating those other chumps. It also feels like my muscles are bigger.

Todd: J.B.L has made a number 1 contenders match for your newly won X-Division title, what are your thoughts?

Petey: Well I had no idea about this. To be honest I don’t really care who wins the match because whoever I face I am still going to walk out of the match as the X-Division Champion.

Todd: Okay thanks, back to you J.R

J.R: Well what a night it has been so far and there is still lots more to come, the X-Division number 1 contenders match and the main event, Christian Cage vs an unknown opponent where the winner faces Randy Orton at our next PPV, Mega Mayhem with the T.N.E World title on the line.

King: That’s right J.R but now let’s focus on what’s going on in the ring

Santino comes down to the ring with a mic

Santino: Okay, last week I was promised a match by J.B.L. he said if I win this match he will think about giving me a title shot so whoever my opponent is, get your ass out here now!

Umaga’s music hits as Santino stands there in shock

Match 2
Santino Marella Vs Umaga

Umaga starts off the match with a huge clothesline on Santino dropping him to the mat. He lifts Santino up and slams him back down with a huge scoop slam; Umaga then climbs to the top rope and jumps off hitting Santino with a huge diving headbutt. Umaga lifts Santino up and puts him hanging in reverse on the turnbuckle; he goes back to the other side of the ring. Umaga then runs up and jumps at Santino driving his head into Santino’s head. Santino drops down to the mat and leans up against the bottom rope in the turnbuckle. Umaga runs back, he then runs up and shoves his lower back/butt into the face of Santino, he then starts to repetitively do this until he can see that Santino is nearly out cold.
Umaga lifts Santino to his feet; he can barely stand as Umaga hits him with a devastating Samoan drop. Umaga lifts Santino up and gives him a Samoan Spike which drops Santino to the mat hard, pin by Umaga, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Umaga

King: That’s got to hurt.

J.R: I think we need a medic or two.

King: Well after that I don’t think Santino will ever get a title shot.

J.R: Well we have to get on with the show. Kennedy has come down to the ring.

Kennedy: Last week at Slammiversary, I came so close to winning the Rising Star title. If it wasn’t for that big freak Kane, you would be looking at the new Champion.

Roode’s music comes on and he enters the ring

Roode: Yeah and his name would be Robert Roode, We all know if Kane didn’t get lucky I would have been the winner of the battle royal.

Kennedy: Yeah in your dreams Bobby. Well anyway, Kane needs a number 1 contender at our next PPV Mega Mayhem and I think that contender should be me.

Roode: You! Why should you get a shot, I should be the number 1 contender and everyone knows it.

Jeff Hardy comes down to the ring

Jeff: Well guys, I think I should be the number 1 contender.

Kennedy: You, hahaha. What the hell have you done to earn a shot at the title? You were the first one eliminated in the 10-man battle royal.

Roode: Yeah me and Kennedy lasted till the last 3.

Kennedy: I will be the winner at Mega Mayhem if you are in the match or not in the match Jeff because I am, Mrrrrrrrrrrr Kennedy............................Kennedy!

Roode: I will be the winner at Mega Mayhem because It pays to be Roode

Kane enters the ring

Kane: It doesn’t matter who I fight! Ill take all 3 of you on and still be champion.

Jeff, Kennedy and Roode all start to attack Kane throwing punches at him, Kane throws them all off and Roode and Kennedy roll out of the ring leaving Jeff Hardy in there with the big red machine. Kane lifts him up and throws Hardy down with a huge chokeslam.

J.R: Looks like we could have another good match coming our way at our next PPV.

King: Looks like it J.R but now its time for the number 1 contenders match for the X-Division title.

Commercial break

Match 3, A 3-way elimination match where the winner is the number 1 contender for the X-Division title
Christopher Daniels Vs Sonjay Dutt Vs AJ Styles

All three superstars start off staring at each other, AJ makes the first move going right after Sonjay Dutt. He throws a couple of punches and then throws him up into the turnbuckle, he moves and Daniels flies into the corner with a stinger splash like move on Sonjay Dutt. AJ then leaps up onto the second rope he jumps up into the air and hits Dutt with a huge enziguri. Pin by AJ, 1…and Daniels quickly breaks it up, he then clotheslines Styles down to the mat. He then runs at AJ as AJ is slowly getting to his feet, Daniels hits him with a shining wizard and then he goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Styles kicks out. Daniels then goes over and picks up Sonjay, he Irish whips him into the ropes. Dutt bounces back and Daniels hits him with a spinning kick to the mid-section, Dutt bends over in pain. Daniels then lifts him up in a powerbomb position.
AJ Styles springboards off the top rope and leg drops Sonjay at the same time that Daniels slams him down with the powerbomb from high in the air. Sonjay rolls out of the ring as Daniels and Styles both get to their feet. AJ quickly runs at Daniels and dropkicks him back down to the mat, he then gives him another dropping him to the mat once again, pin by AJ, 1…2…and a kick out. Daniels gets up as AJ springboards off the ropes and hits him with a flying forearm, he then gives Daniels a huge standing moonsault, pin, 1…2…and again Daniels kicks out. Styles grabs Daniels, he runs and tosses him over the ropes and turns around and does his famous taunt but Daniels had held onto the top rope, he swings himself back into the ring. AJ turns back around and is knocked over with a huge spinning wheel kick dropping Styles to the mat. Styles gets up and is chopped a few times by Daniels and then scoop slammed down, pin, 1…2…and Styles kicks out. AJ gets up and stumbles into the arms of Christopher Daniels who lifts AJ up and slams him down with a back breaker, pin, 1…2…and Sonjay Dutt flies off the ropes and lands on Daniels with a leg drop to break up the pin. He lifts Daniels up and gives him a few hard hits before dropping him to the mat with a bulldog. Dutt then goes over to AJ and picks him up, he then knocks him to the ground with a dropkick. Sonjay then climbs to the top rope and goes for his finishing move the guru press, he goes for it but AJ moved out of the way. Styles then lifts up Sonjay and slams him down with the Styles Clash, pin, 1…2…and 3.

Sonjay Dutt has been eliminated

Now it’s out of AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. Daniels gets up and cross bodies Styles to the ground, he then bounces off the ropes and AJ rolls under his feet. Daniels bounces back and AJ leaps up and clotheslines Daniels which knocks him down to the mat. They both slowly get back up to there feet, AJ runs at Daniels but Daniels leap frogs over him, Daniels turns around and AJ runs and slides under is legs. Daniels turns around again and is dropped to the mat with a devastating neck breaker, pin by AJ, 1…2…and Daniels kicks out. Daniels gets to his feet and Styles runs and moonsaults off the ropes behind Daniels and quickly hits him with an inverted DDT. Styles then climbs to the top rope and signals for the spinal tap, he goes for it but this time Daniels moves out of the way leaving AJ to land on the mat stomach first. Daniels slowly crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and AJ Styles kicks out. Daniels jumps up to the second rope then the top rope for the BME but he’s sees that AJ is getting ready to roll out of the way so he flips backwards and lands on his feet. AJ gets rolls and then gets up thinking he’s clever for moving by pointing to his head, he turns around and is turned in side out by a huge clothesline from Daniels, pin, 1…2…and again AJ kicks out. Daniels picks up AJ and runs and tosses him over the top rope but AJ lands on his feet, Daniels slides out side the ring as the ref starts to count them out, 1…2…Daniels grabs AJ by the head, he starts to slam it against the steel steps. Styles reverses by elbowing Daniels in the face, he then throws him back into the ring. Styles waits outside the ring for a while to catch his breath as Daniels slowly gets to his feet in the ring, AJ reaches to grab a hold of the rope to climb into the ring but Daniels kicks him off. Daniels then runs and tries to baseball slide AJ but AJ moves and knee’s Daniels in the stomach. Styles jumps up onto the apron and springboard moonsaults off of it and lands right on top of Christopher Daniels. The ref starts counting, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…they both slowly get up, 9…10.

The ref calls for the bell

It is a no contest so both of these superstars are the number1 contenders for the X-Division title.

King: Did you here that J.R, both of them will be fighting Petey Williams at our next PPV.

J.R: I wonder how much Petey Williams will care now about defending his X-Division title.

King: I’m going to say a lot. Now let’s see what the MCMG have to say down in the ring.

Shelley: Last week at Slammiversary we came so close to winning the T.N.E Tag titles. It was down to just us and Londrick, Unfortunately we did not walk out as the champions.

Sabin: but we promise you this, next week live on Impact we will win the number 1 contenders match between us, LAX, Double X and Cade and Murdock.

Shelley: Yeah, and then we will go on to Mega Mayhem (next PPV) and win the tag titles from Paul London and Brian Kendrick.

They exit the ring

King: I can’t wait J.R

J.R: Me either King, now its time for the next match.

Match 4
Stevie Richards Vs Hardcore Holly

The two shake hands and start the match off. Richards gets a few hard punches into the face of Holly, Holly then returns the favour to Stevie.
Hardcore grabs Stevie and Irish whips him into the ropes, he then drops Stevie to the mat with a huge clothesline, pin, 1…2…and Richards kicks out. Holly picks Stevie up and gives him a couple of chops to the chest before suplexing him to the mat, pin, 1…2…and again Richards kicks out. Hardcore picks up Stevie and throws him into the turnbuckle; he then climbs the turnbuckle and starts to hammer away at the face of Richards. Richards throws Hardcore off, he turns around and is smashed to the mat by a thunderous clothesline by Stevie. Richards picks up Hardcore and gives him a couple of hard kicks to the mid-section before giving him a huge swinging neck breaker, pin, 1…2…and Holly kicks out. Hardcore gets up and walks into a dropkick by Stevie Richards causing Hardcore Holly to roll out of the ring. Stevie follows him out of the ring, he grabs Hardcore and suplexs him onto the hard outside ground. The ref starts to count Hardcore Holly out as Stevie gets back inside the ring. 1…2…3…4…5…Hardcore gets up and slowly rolls back into the ring, pin by Stevie, 1…2…and Holly kicks out. Hardcore Holly gets up as does Stevie and Stevie runs up and attempts to Super kick Hardcore but Hardcore ducks and rolls up Stevie, 1…2…and Richards just manages to escape. Richards gets up and runs right into a dropkick by Hardcore Holly. Richards quickly gets up and goes for another Super kick but once again Holly ducks and he locks Stevie in the full Nelson. Stevie Richards slowly fades away; he reaches for the ropes but doesn’t have the power to get there. Stevie then lifts Hardcore up onto his back and reverses into the turnbuckle causing Hardcore to break the submission hold. Both men lay on the mat in pain.

Out of nowhere CM Punk and Carlito run down, they start to stomp on Hardcore Holly and Stevie Richards. They pick each of them up and start to repetitively punch them, Punk lifts up Stevie Richards and nails him with the GTS as Carlito hits Hardcore Holly with the back Cracker.

They then leave they ring

King: What the hell was that about?

J.R: Those to jerks ruined a great match

King: Tell me about it.

Commercial Break

The Camera goes back stage to the locker room

Kurt: Hey Velvet

Velvet: Oh, Hey Kurt, How are you?

Kurt: Good, Well I was wondering if you would like to come down to the ring with me next week in my match against Edge.

Velvet: Yeah Okay. Any particular reason why?

Kurt: Well I just thought having a beautiful women like you at ring side would help me win my match.

Velvet: *Blushing* Oh, Okay see you next week.

Velvet walks off

Kurt: I still got it…

J.R: Yes you do Kurt, now it’s time for our main event match.

King: Yeah and we still don’t know who Christian Cage is fighting.

Cage comes down to the ring and waits for his opponent

General Manager J.B.L comes down to the ring

J.B.L: To make this match even more interesting then it already is I am now going to change this match to a Last man Standing match.
So everybody enjoy the match.

J.B.L leaves the ring and Y2J comes down to the ring

J.R: OMG its Chris Jericho he’s fighting Christian Cage

King: And it is in a last man standing match

Main event for the number 1 contenders spot
Christian Cage Vs Chris Jericho in a last man standing match

Both superstars walk up to each other and start trash talking to each other. Jericho slaps Christian Cage in the face, Cage smirks and then punches Jericho directly in the face. Cage then kicks Jericho a couple of times before clotheslining him down to the mat, Cage then lifts up Jericho and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. Cage runs at Jericho for a clothesline but Jericho ducks leaving Cage to run straight into the hard metal turnbuckle. Jericho then drops Christian Cage to the mat with a dropkick. Jericho goes outside the ring and grabs a steel chair, he turns around to get back into the ring but Cage baseball slides Jericho and they both fall down to the hard ground outside the ring. Cage gets up and picks Jericho up with him, he then grabs him by the head and slams it down on the announcers table and then onto the steel steps. Cage tells the ref to count, 1…2…3…4 and Jericho gets back up to his feet, Cage then throws Jericho back into the ring as Christian follows. Cage picks up Chris Jericho and lifts him up; he slams him down with a suplex. Jericho slowly gets up and is Irish whipped into the ropes by Cage, Cage runs at him for a clothesline but Jericho ducks and bounces off the ropes, Christian turns around and is hit with a cross body. Jericho starts to stomp on the head of Christian, he then starts punching him in the face, and Jericho tells the ref to count. 1…2…3…but Cage gets up rather quickly. Jericho runs and bounces off the ropes and then drops Cage with a one handed bulldog, the ref begins counting again, 1…2…3…4 and again Cage gets back up.
Then Jericho tries to get Christian Cage in the Walls of Jericho but Cage reverses it by kicking Jericho off into the ropes. Jericho turns around and is dropkicked down to the mat. Cage goes outside the ring and picks up the steel chair that Jericho had earlier, he comes back into the ring and waits for Jericho to get up. Jericho gets up and turns around, he sees Cage running at him with the steel chair so he dives at Christians legs with a dropkick causing Cage to fall over and drop the chair. Jericho picks the chair up and wedges it in between the middle ropes by the turnbuckle.
Jericho lifts up Christian and starts running with him towards the turnbuckle with the steel chair in it, but Cage counters by grabbing a hold of the top rope before his head hits the steel chair. Cage elbows Jericho in the stomach a few times, he then jumps up and hits Jericho with a DDT. The ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4 and Jericho pulls himself up using the ropes. Cage grabs a hold of Jericho and he slams him down with a suplex, Cage goes outside the ring and looks underneath for a weapon of some sort. Cage comes out with a trash can; he climbs back into the ring with the trash can and places it in the middle of the ring. He grabs Jericho and sets up for the unpretier over the top of the trash can, Jericho pushes Cage off and gives him a step up enziguri. Cage falls down in the middle of the ring; Jericho rolls Cage over onto his back and places the trash can on Christian’s chest. Jericho runs and springboards off the ropes and nails Cage with the Lionsault. Jericho tells the ref to start counting, 1…2…3…4…5…6…and Cage slowly starts to make it up to his feet. Jericho grabs the demented trash can and raises it up to his head to slam it down on Cage but Cage jumps up and dropkicks it into the face of Jericho. The ref starts counting for both of them, 1…2…3…4…5 and they both somehow make it to there feet. They then both start trading punches with one another, Jericho pokes the eye of Christian Cage and then pushes him into the steel chair which is wedged in between the to ropes, Cage drops to the ground as Jericho tells the ref to count once more as he throws the broken trash can out of the ring. 1…2…3…4…5 and Cage pulls himself up with the ropes. Christian gets up and Jericho tosses him right over the top of him leaving Cage to land right on his back. Jericho rolls out of the ring and starts to look for some more weapons of good use. He pulls out a kendo stick and runs back into the ring, he runs at Cage but Cage pulls out the steel chair and Jericho swings the kendo stick into the steel chair. They both get sore hands and drop the weapons, Jericho then low blows Cage which drops him to the mat, 1…2…3…4…5…and again Cage gets up before the 10 count. Jericho runs at him but Cage ducks, Jericho bounces back off the ropes and Cage is waiting there with the kendo stick. Cage swings the kendo stick right into the face of Chris Jericho which drops him to the ground in an instance. 1…2…3…4…5…6…and Cage sees that Jericho is about to get up so he smashes the kendo stick over Jericho’s back. Cage places the steel chair in the middle of the ring and puts the kendo stick on the apron as he goes outside the ring. He goes looking for more weapons underneath the ring, he comes out a table. He lifts the table up into the ring, he then leans it up against the turnbuckle as Jericho gets back up to his feet. Cage grabs Jericho and sets him up for the unpretier over the steel chair; Jericho pushes Cage off into the ropes and when he bounces back Jericho slams his head down on the steel chair with a huge bulldog.
The ref starts to count, 1…2…3…4…5…and Cage gets back up to his feet. Jericho grabs Christian and Irish whips him into the table in the corner, he goes over and starts slamming Cage’s head against the hard wooden table. Cage falls to the ground as Jericho kicks the steel chair aside and sets the table up in the middle of the ring. Jericho stomps on Cage’s head a few times and then picks him up, but Cage counters and clotheslines Jericho over. Cage tosses Jericho onto the table and climbs to the top rope, he jumps off and smashes Jericho through the table with a huge Frog Splash. The ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…and Jericho manages to get back up to his feet. Cage runs and clotheslines Jericho to the mat and then throws all of the broken table outside the ring. He then slides outside the ring and pulls out another table which he sets up outside the ring. He then crawls back into the ring and picks up the steel chair, he swings at Jericho who somehow ducks. Jericho springs off the ropes and dropkicks the steel chair right into the face of Christian Cage, the ref starts to count, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…Cage pulls himself up to his feet. Jericho runs at Cage he jumps up and drops Christian with the code breaker, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…and again Cage gets back up to his feet.
Jericho begins to get frustrated, he picks up the steel chair and walks over to Cage. He throws the chair aiming for the face of Christian Cage but Cage ducks and the chair goes flying over the ropes. Cage runs and cross bodies Chris Jericho down to the mat and then starts hammering away at him. Cage then goes and picks up the Kendo stick on the side of the ring, he stands there waiting for Jericho to get up. Jericho gets to his feet and turns around to Christain Cage, Cage hits him right in the face with a hard shot from the Kendo stick which drops Chris Jericho, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…and Jericho gets to his feet in the nick of time. Jericho’s by the ropes and Cage runs at him, he goes for the clothesline but Jericho throws him over his back and over the top rope. Jericho then rolls out of the ring and picks up Christian Cage, he pulls him over to the table that was set up on the outside of the ring earlier. He tosses Cage onto the table and then Jericho also jumps up onto the table, he lifts Cage up for a powerbomb but Cage counters while he is up in the air on jericho’s shoulders by kicking off of him and they both drop down through the table, the ref counts, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…8…9…and 10.

J.R: What! Neither of them got up on the 10 count.

King: What does this mean?

J.R: I guess both men are Number 1 contenders for Randy Orton’s World Heavyweight title.

King: I guess so J.R.

J.R: What’s happening, Randy Orton’s running down

Randy: So it’s a draw is it? Your both number 1 contenders for my World title.

Randy goes and picks up Chris Jericho and hits him with a huge RKO. He then lifts up Christian Cage and gives him an RKO also.
The World Champion walks off and the show is ended…

The Rated R CMStar

BM: The Last Man Standing, heads up above the rest

WM: Richards vs Holly, Umaga was good as it was a squash and made its point, but the other doesn't.

BP: Initial one with Randy Orton. At first it seemed to be that you were lost with his lines, but it ended strong with him talking about the lenght of his upcoming reign.

WP: Kennnedy/Kane/Roode/Jeff, so many possible cachphrases, so many interactions, and it was so not in character.

AC: Good show, I saw an improvement in it. I still think promos need to get better, put more classic lines of the wrestlers on them. You had a Kennedy promo and he never repeated his name, Roode never said It Pays to be Roode, stuff like that. The matches were great, especially Jericho vs Christian

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

BM: Main event
WM: Richards vs Holly, even with the inteference from Punk and Carlito
BP: Opening with Orton and Cage
WP: Rising Star Title promo was too short imo
AC: Pretty good show, and I loved the main event

$bagz

Reaction score
BM: Christan vs y2j
WM: Richards vs Holly
BP:Orton and Cage
WP: none
overal: good show 7.5/10

Qwake

thanks guys I added a bit more on, yeah the hardcore & Stevie/punk & carlito fued will get better.
thanks for reviewing

CT Styles

BM: Main Event, one of your better matches

WM: Umaga's, squash!!

BP: If I had to choose one it would be the first Orton one.

WP: Well, no offense but most of them. Your promos really need to be worked on. The last Orton one to close the show I don't no how to explain it but it seemed childish.
Randy: So it’s a draw is it? Your both number 1 contenders for my World title.

Randy goes and picks up Chris Jericho and hits him with a huge RKO. He then lifts up Christian Cage and gives him an RKO also.
The World Champion walks off and the show is ended…

It was so.. Robotic? If you see what I'm saying. You need to study the promos of most of your stars and see how they talk. I doubt Orton would come out and say that and then walk to the ring and RKO to guys. Overall you are improving and I see that but do your research and you will get even better.

PS don't take it personally :)

Qwake

Impact Preview

This coming Impact

It will be the Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle Vs the Rated R superstar Edge.

There will be a number 1 contenders match for the T.N.E Tag titles

The Main Event will be Kane and Jeff Hardy Vs Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy.

And much more this Monday

OOC: Fell free to make predictions, also review for review

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: The Last Man Standing Match is the best match you wrote so far imo.

Worst Match: Umaga/Santino Marella

Best Promo: I'll go for the Opening one with Orton and Cage.

Worst Promo: I am going to agree with them, some your promos are really not in character like the Roode/Kennedy/Jeff/Kane and also the Angle/Velvet one.

Additional Feedbacks: Great to see another Booker in improvement. Really liked your main event and good to see it's just a show and not a PPV. Way to go!

edgehead09

Reaction score
BM: Last Man Standing..you know the reason

WM: I hate Squash matches but they do a purpose so its ok

BP: Orton and Cage

WP: The Kennedy/Roode/Kane one....OOC

AC: Nice show...liked the LMS match...good show to you

John

Best Match: The Last Man Standing Match was the best match you ever have one.

Worst Match: Umaga vs. Santino Marella, a squash match.

Best Promo: the one to open the show between Orton and christian Cage.

Worst Promo: most of them. they aint in character.

Additional Comments: a good show. 8/10 for this one.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - Last Man Standing Match

WM - Holly/Richards maybe

BP - Orton/Cage

WP - Not sure I can say there was one.

AC - Good show, main event was great.

Check out SCW

Qwake

T.N.E SHOW 2

J.R: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to a very special edition of Monday night Impact.

King: What a show we have for you tonight everybody, first off we have a huge match between Kurt Angle and Edge and in the main event it will be Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy Vs Jeff Hardy and Kane.

J.R: But right now its time for our opening match.

Match 1
Edge Vs Kurt Angle with Velvet Sky

They start off the match binding up in the ring. Angle over powers Edge and punches him a couple of times, he then Irish whips Edge into the ropes. Angle powerslams edge down to the mat, pin, 1…2…and a kick out. Angle picks up Edge and knee’s him in the mid-section, he then clotheslines Edge down to the ground. Edge gets back up and Angle runs at him for another clothesline but edge ducks, when Angle bounces back towards edge he is clotheslined down to the mat and Angle rolls out of the ring for a breather. Edge stands in the ring staring at Kurt Angle; Kurt slides back into the ring and edge drops his elbow drop onto Angles back.
Angle gets up to his feet and is atomic dropped by edge; edge then punches Angle a couple of times until Angle backs into the turnbuckle. Edge climbs up onto the second rope and throws punches until Angle drops down to the mat, pin, 1…2…and Angle kicks out. Edge picks up Angle and attempts to suplex him but Angle counters with a suplex of his own. Velvet Sky starts clapping on the outside as Angle stands behind Edge and waits for him to get up. Edge gets up and Angle raps his hands around Edge’s waist, he slams him down backwards with a huge German suplex. Kurt crawls over for a pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Edge gets up and is punched a couple of times by Kurt Angle, Angle then lifts up edge and throws him down with a belly to belly suplex. Edge goes rolling out of the ring as the ref starts to count him out. Angle starts to talk with the ref and on the outside Velvet Sky starts to stomp on edge, 1…2…3…4…5…edge pushes Velvet aside and slowly crawls back into the ring only to be kicked in the head by Kurt Angle. Angle then grabs edge by the Ankle and locks in the Angle lock, edge screams in pain as he slowly pulls himself towards the ropes. Edge flings his leg which causes Angle to lose his grip and he goes flying forward into the ropes, Angle is then rolled up by Edge, 1…2…and Angle kicks out in the nick of time.
Edge pulls himself up using the ropes as Angle gets up, Kurt turns around and edge smashes him to the ground with an explosive clothesline.
Edge gets up grabbing at his sore leg and he picks up Kurt Angle, he punches him a few times and then hits him with a devastating DDT, pin by edge, 1…2…and again Angle kicks out. Edge gets up and pulls Angle up with him, he Irish whips Angle into the turnbuckle and runs at him. He clotheslines Angle in the turnbuckle and Angles head whip lashes back, edge then drops Kurt down with a cross body. Pin, 1…2…and another kick out by Angle. Edge picks Angle up but Angle pokes edge directly in the eye, edge turns around to Kurt and Kurt drops him with a European Uppercut. Edge stumbles up to his feet and Angle gives him another European Uppercut, pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Edge gets up and walks right into Angle who gives Edge a flapjack which drops Edge onto his stomach. Angle lifts edge up and Irish whips him into the ropes, edge bounces back and Angle tosses Edge over the top of him leaving edge to drop onto his back. Edge slowly gets up and Angle lifts him up for the Angle slam but Edge jumps off behind him. Edge then lifts Angle up and slams him down with a hard Electric Chair drop, pin, 1…2…and somehow Kurt kicks out. Edge walks backwards to the turnbuckle and sets up for the spear, Kurt gets up and edge starts to run at him. But Velvet Sky grabs the leg of Edge and the ref doesn’t see, Edge turns around and starts bad mouthing Velvet and from behind and hits edge with the Angle slam, pin, 1…2…edge manages to kick out. Angle then locks edge into the Angle lock once more, Edge tries his Hardest to get to the bottom rope but he can’t get there and Edge taps out.

Here is your winner, Kurt Angle

Kurt starts hugging Velvet in the ring and then they exit the arena

J.R: That sucks; Velvet Sky helped Angle pick up the victory over Edge.

King: Edge must be so pissed off right now.

J.R: Tell me about it King; now let’s see what Carlito and CM Punk have to say in the ring.

Punk: Last week during Stevie Richards and Hardcore Holly’s match, me and Carlito ran down and beat the shit out of the both of them.

Carlito: Most of you will be wondering why we did what we did, Punk will explain.

Punk: Well you see, me and Carlito thought we would be having a match this week but then we find out that instead of us two having a match it was those two old Hardcore wrestling guys, Stevie Richards and Hardcore Holly.

Carlito: Now that’s not cool! So since they had two old washed up losers in a match instead of two young Pro athletes like me and Punk, We decided to make a stand by attacking the two old timers.

Punk: That’s right, so Stevie Richards and Hardcore Holly! Were challenging you two to a match at Mega Mayhem. What do you have to say about that?

Richards and Holly run down through the crowd from behind with steel chairs, they slide into the ring and smash Punk and Carlito over the head with the chairs dropping them to the ground. Richards and Holly then repetitively hit Punk and Carlito with the steel chairs while there on the ground. They place the steel chairs on the ground, Holly lifts up Carlito and slams him down on the steel chair with a Alabama Slam while Stevie Richards drops CM Punk onto the steel chair with a Stevie-T. Punks busted open and Holly grabs a microphone.

Holly: We accept your challenge there’s just one other thing, the match will be a tornado tag Hardcore match!

They exit the ring as the medical team comes down to check on Punk and Carlito.

J.R: OMG, looks like Stevie and Hardcore got their revenge.

King: That’s right J.R. I can’t wait for Mega Mayhem.

J.R: Now its time for our next match of the evening.

Commercial Break

Match 2
Sonjay Dutt Vs Petey Williams

Petey starts the match off with a hard punch to the face of Sonjay Dutt.
He then knee’s Dutt in the stomach a couple of times, Williams Irish whips Dutt into the turnbuckle. Petey then runs and clotheslines him which drops Sonjay down to the mat, pin, 1…and Dutt with a quick kick out. Dutt gets up and walks into a scoop slam by Williams, Sonjay gets up and walks out into the middle of the ring only to be cross bodied down to the mat, pin, 1…2…and again Dutt kicks out. Sonjay gets up and gets dropkicked right in the face by Petey Williams which causes him to roll out of the ring. The ref begins to count Sonjay out, 1…2…3…4…5…and he gets up Petey gets onto the apron but Sonjay runs and slides into the ring. Williams then jumps over the top rope and grabs a hold of Sonjay’s head, he pulls it down onto his knee and Sonjay drops to the mat, pin, 1…2…and Sonjay kicks out. Petey starts stomping on the head of Sonjay before picking him up, he then atomic drops Sonjay Dutt followed by a huge swinging neck breaker, pin, 1…2…and Sonjay kicks out again.
Petey picks up Sonjay but Sonjay elbows Williams in the ribs and jumps up and enziguri’s Williams. Williams gets up and walks right into a hard dropkick from Sonjay Dutt. Petey gets up in a daze and is swung back down to the ground by a swinging hurricanrana from the Guru Sonjay Dutt. Pin by Dutt, 1…2…and Petey Williams just manages to kick out.
Sonjay climbs to the top rope and waits for Petey to get back up, he gets to his feet and Sonjay dives out for a cross body but Petey jumps up and dropkicks Sonjay right in the stomach. Both men lie on the ground in pain, they both the get up to their feet. Petey gets Sonjay Dutt in position for the Canadian Destroyer but then he sees AJ Styles running down to the ring, he pushes Sonjay away and AJ slides into the ring. AJ springboards off the ropes for a clothesline and jumps at Petey but Petey ducks and AJ hits Sonjay Dutt.

The ref calls for the bell as Petey runs away up the entrance ramp and AJ chases after him.

Here is your winner by DQ, the Guru Sonjay Dutt

J.R: Poor Sonjay got caught in all the middle of this.

King: Yeah, now the Camera is going back stage

A brawl has broke out back stage with AJ Styles and Petey Williams, they are trading punches and slamming each others heads into the hard concrete walls. Christopher Daniels runs across and clotheslines them both over onto the hard ground and then he walks away leaving the two there while the security guards come over.

J.R: Christopher Daniels got the best of that.

King: Yeah right place at the right time, Now were being Joined by Londrick because its time for the tag team battle royal for the number 1 contendership of the T.N.E World Tag titles.

Match 3 4-team battle Royal for the number 1 contenders spot for the T.N.E Tag Team Titles
LAX Vs Cade and Murdock Vs MCMG Vs Double X

Rules: A new tag team comes down every 2 and a half minutes, if you are thrown over the top rope and both of your feet touch the ground you are eliminated. If one member of a tag team is eliminated it does not mean the hole team is, just the one superstar.

Bang Bang Bang ( Gun Shots ) LAX comes down to the ring to start off, and then the MCMG come down. These to teams start the match.

Both of the MCMG run at Homicide and double dropkick him to the mat, they then both go at Hernandez throwing punches everywhere that they can. Hernandez runs and double clotheslines them down to the mat. The MCMG both get back up, Hernandez punches Shelley down to the mat followed by Sabin. Homicide gets back up as do the MCMG, Hernandez lifts up Homicide and throws him on top of the MCMG in a cross body like move. Hernandez picks up Chris Sabin and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle and Homicide picks up Alex Shelley and tosses him into Sabin. Homicide runs and jumps into them both sandwiching them together followed by Hernandez who jumps into them and squashes them dropping them down to the mat. Hernandez lifts up Alex Shelley for a powerbomb but shelley reverses by dropping Hernandez with a spinning DDT. Chris Sabin gets up and him and Alex Shelley both start giving Homicide thunderous kicks in the back and him and in the mid-section.

Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock are next to come down

They run down and both clothesline Shelley and Sabin down to the mat.
They waste no time trying to throw both of the MCMG over the top rope, they lift them both up onto the top rope but Sabin and Shelley counter by giving them both hurricanrana’s down to the mat. They then give Cade and Murdock standing leg drops across the throat/head. Cade and Murdock both get up and are both knocked straight back down with enziguri’s. Shelley turns around and is hit with a huge big boot by Hernandez as Sabin is dropped with a hard dropkick from Homicide.
Hernandez lifts up Homicide and throws him down onto the head of Trevor Murdock with a hard leg drop. Hernandez lifts Lance Cade up onto his shoulders as Homicide climbs to the top rope. Cade sits on the shoulders of Hernandez and Homicide dives off the ropes and missile dropkicks Lance Cade off, he flips backwards and ends up landing on his stomach. Hernandez grabs Cade and throws him over the top rope but Cade holds on. Homicide runs up and dropkicks Lance Cade legs, Cade falls off and smashes his face on the apron and falls onto the ground.

Lance Cade has been eliminated as Double X enters the ring

Senshi and Skipper double clothesline Homicide over the top rope and down to the ground, they then start throwing punches at the face of Hernandez. Trevor Murdock gets up and starts to join in the punching, the MCMG start to get up so Murdock runs over and double clotheslines them down to the mat. Senshi and Skipper then double dropkick Hernandez into the turnbuckle, they then go over to Trevor Murdock. Senshi gets on the ground in front of Murdock and Skipper runs and jumps up off the back of Senshi and he enziguri’s Murdock which drops him to the ground. Skipper turns around and runs at Hernandez but Hernandez runs out and lariat clotheslines Elix Skipper turning him in side out. Hernandez then lifts Skipper up, and he border tosses Elix Skipper over the top rope which eliminates Skipper. Murdock bounces off the ropes behind Hernandez as Senshi is in the front; Murdock hits the back of Hernandez legs as Senshi dropkicks him from the front. Senshi and Trevor Murdock turn around and are both hit with a cross body by Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin. Shelley and Sabin stand by the ropes as Murdock runs at them, he goes for the clothesline on both of them but they both duck and pull the top rope down and that sends Murdock over the top rope and eliminated from the match. Sabin turns around and sees Senshi sitting on the top rope, Sabin runs and jumps up onto the second rope then he jumps up and hits Senshi with a huge enziguri which drops Senshi down onto the ground on the outside of the ring which eliminates him. The MCMG turns around and they are both clotheslined to the mat, they both slowly get up and are hit with another as Hernandez walks out onto the apron. The MCMG get back up and see Hernandez going for a diving shoulder block, he goes for it so both the MCMG jump and dropkick Hernandez which causes him to drop to the ground outside of the ring.

Here are your winners, the motor city machine guns

Quick Results

Lance Cade Via Homicide
Homicide Via Double X
Elix Skipper Via Hernandez
Murdock Via himself
Senshi Via Chris Sabin
Hernandez Via MCMG

J.R: Oh my, what a match and the MCMG are the number 1 contenders to your tag titles Londrick.

Londrick slide into the ring and walk up o the MCMG.
They put their hands out and Shake each others hands and then walk away up the entrance ramp.

King: These two teams sure have a lot of respect for each other.

J.R: They sure do king. Now let’s go back stage to Mr Kennedy and Robert Roode.

Roode: Tonight, I and Mr Kennedy will be teaming together to fight a rainbow haired jackass and a big freak in the main event.

Kennedy: That’s right, Robert I don’t like you but you are a decent wrestler and I know that we are going to win tonight.

Roode: yeah, and after what Kane did to Jeff Hardy last week there is no way they will be able to work together.

Kennedy: You got that right. The game plan for tonight Bobby is to take that shrimp Jeff Hardy out and then it will be us to on Kane, there is no way we can lose.

Roode: I know. We will make Jeff Hardy look like a fool tonight and he will not be allowed to be in our Rising Star title match at Mega Mayhem.

Kennedy: so can Kane, Jeff be prepared for Mrrrrrrr Kennedy…………………………Kennedy!

Roode: You two will no why it pays to be Roode!

They both walk off

J.R: I can’t wait for that match later on to night.

King: Now it’s time for our next match

Match 4
Randy Orton Vs Santino Marella

Orton starts the match off with a couple of punches into the face of Santino, he then gives Santino a European Uppercut which pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. Orton knee’s Santino in the mid section a few times be fore running and clotheslining him dropping him down to the mat. Orton starts to stomp on the head of Santino before picking him up; he lifts Santino up and slams him down with a hard suplex. Pin by Orton, 1…2…and Santino manages to kick out. He gets up and Orton gives him another European Uppercut, he then clotheslines him to the mat and Santino rolls out of the ring. Orton follows him; he grabs Santino by the head and slams his head down onto the steel steps. He then grabs Santino and tosses him into the turnbuckle post which drops Santino onto the hard ground outside the ring. Orton picks up Santino and throws him back into the ring, he then jumps high in the air and drops his knee into the face of Santino Marella. Orton lifts up Santino and Irish whips him into the ropes, he bounces back and is hit with a huge powerslam by the Legend Killer, Randy Orton. Orton gets down on all fours and waits for Santino to get up, he gets up and Randy Orton drops him with a huge RKO, pin by Orton, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Randy Orton

J.R: That is why he is our T.N.E World Heavyweight Champion.

King: That’s right J.R. but now down in the ring it is time for the Highlight Reel.

The Highlight Reel

Jericho: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls and Jerichoholics from all around the world. Tonight on the Highlight reel we have a huge guest on the show, the man who I fought last week in a huge last man standing match that none of us wound up winning. Here he is people, Christian Cage!

Cage walks down to the ring with a microphone

Cage: Hey Chris, how’s your head?

Jericho: Better! So how do you feel about being the number 1 contender along side me?

Cage: I don’t really care about having you in my T.N.E World Heavyweight Championship match.

Jericho: I think its better having you in my title match because now I have a much easier challenge, not saying that I can’t beat Orton but saying its easier beating you then Orton.

Cage: Is that right! Well you didn’t beat me last week and you will definitely not beat me at Mega Mayhem!

Jericho: Let me put it this way junior! I Mega Mayhem I will kick your ass, I will kick Randy Orton’s ass and Y2J Chris Jericho will walk away the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Cage: You see that’s where your wrong, you are not going to win, Orton is not going to win and who does that leave to win? The Instant Classic, Christian Cage!

Randy Orton walks out onto the entrance ram with a microphone

Randy: You to children stop your bickering and listen!
Next week on Impact where going to have a match, it will be Y2J Chris Jericho and Captain Charisma Christian Cage Vs yours Truly Randy Orton and a partner of my choosing.
J.B.L has already made it official and I will be asking a superstar after the show if they would like to team with me! Ill see you two next week…

All three of them leave the arena

King: Wow looks like we have a huge Main event next week.

J.R: That’s right king, I wonder how Christian Cage and Chris Jericho will work together.

King: Yeah, Now its time for our Main event of tonight though. And what a match it should be.

Main Event
Robert Roode & Mr Kennedy Vs Jeff Hardy & Kane

Jeff Hardy starts the match off with Mr Kennedy; they bind up in the middle of the ring. Kennedy over powers Hardy and sends him off into the ropes, Hardy bounces back and Kennedy drops him with a shoulder block. Kennedy then runs and bounces off to the ropes as hardy starts to get up, he sees Kennedy running at him so he drops to the mat making Kennedy jump over him. Kennedy turns around and bounces back and is dropped with a dropkick by Mr Kennedy. Kennedy gets to his feet quickly and runs at Jeff; he goes for a clothesline but Hardy ducks underneath his arm. Kennedy turns around and Hardy goes for the twist of Fate but Kennedy pushes him off and tags in Robert Roode.
Roode runs in and clotheslines Jeff Hardy down to the mat, Hardy gets up and runs right into another clothesline by Roode. Roode starts to stomp on the face of Hardy; he then lifts him up and tosses him into the turnbuckle where Kennedy is. He starts punching Hardy in the face as does Kennedy, Roode then tags Kennedy back into the ring. Kennedy knee’s Hardy in the stomach and ribs a couple of times, he then slaps Hardy in the face to show disrespect to this young athlete. Kennedy walks up to Jeff but Jeff kicks him in the mid section, he then clotheslines Kennedy and starts crawling over to Kane to make the tag. Kennedy makes the tag to Robert Roode who rushes into the ring and drags Jeff back into the middle of the ring. Roode starts stomping on Hardy before picking him up, he then lifts Jeff up and atomic drops him followed by a huge scoop slam, pin, 1…2…and Jeff Hardy kicks out. Roode grabs Jeff and throws him into the turnbuckle by Kennedy, Roode makes the tag as Kennedy starts to hammer away at the face of Hardy. Jeff stumbles out in pain and Mr Kennedy throws Jeff over the top of his head leaving him to land onto his back hard on the mat. Kennedy goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Hardy kicks out, he goes and tags in Robert Roode. Roode comes over and picks up Hardy but Hardy gives him a couple of hard Elbows to the ribs followed by a huge enziguri. Jeff dives over to Kane and makes the tag, Roode sees Kane coming and he rolls out of the ring and starts walking up the entrance ramp. Kennedy runs and grabs Roode and he swings him round back into the ring with the big red Machine Kane.
Kane grabs a hold of Roode, he starts punching him in the head and stomach before scoop slamming him down. Kane then Irish whips Roode into the turnbuckle and clotheslines him which causes him to stumble out into the arms of Kane who lifts Roode up and gives him a hard side slam. Kane then sees Mr Kennedy running into the ring so Kane quickly turns around and turns Kennedy inside out with a thunderous clothesline. Kennedy drops to the ground and rolls out of the ring as Roode gets back up, Kane lifts Roode up for the chokeslam but Roode kicks Kane in the groin while the ref was checking on Mr Kennedy. Kane drops Roode onto his feet and Roode drops Kane with a massive DDT, pin, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Hardy runs into the ring at Robert Roode but Roode lifts him up and gives him a huge spinebuster and Jeff rolls out of the ring in pain. Kane gets up to his feet slowly and Roode goes right to work on him punching him in the face and kneeing him in the mid section. Kane’s on one knee by the turnbuckle and Roode runs at him, Kane lifts Roode up and throws him backwards leaving Roode to go face first into the top of the turnbuckle. Robert Roode walks out into a huge right hand by the Rising Star Champion Kane. Kane sees Jeff get back up onto the apron and Kennedy also, he tags Jeff in and he goes straight to the top rope.
Hardy signals for the Swanton Bomb, he goes for it but right at the last second Robert Roode moved out of the way. He slowly crawls and makes the tag to Mr Kennedy who runs in and goes for the pin on Jeff, 1…2…and somehow Jeff kicked out. Kennedy gets angry, he lifts up Jeff but Jeff hits Kennedy with a surprise DDT. Jeff then goes back up to the top rope, Kane tries to come into the ring so the ref goes to check on him as Robert Roode runs over and pushes Jeff Hardy causing him to lose balance and ly there on the turnbuckle. Kennedy gets up and jumps up to the second rope, he gets Jeff onto his shoulders and he jumps off nailing Jeff Hardy with the Green Bay Plunge, pin, 1…2…and Kane breaks up the count. Kennedy picks up an injured Hardy and slams him down with a mic check, he then goes and tags in Robert Roode. Kennedy runs around to Kane and pulls him off the apron with Kane’s head dropping onto the edge of the ring while in the ring Roode picks up Hardy and hits him with his finishing Move the Pay Off, pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Robert Roode and Mrrrrr Kennedy……………Kennedy!

J.R: I don’t think Kane and Jeff will be happy about losing to these two.

King: Especially because of all the cheating Kennedy and Roode done.

J.R: Join us next time on T.N.E Impact…

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
BM - Main event, good job, I liked it.

BP - The Highlight Reel

WM - Orton vs. Santino Marella

WP - Not sure really, don't think I could name one.

AC - Good show, man. I liked the majority of it.

- Check out SCW!

JuulDK

Reaction score
The roster and the backstory looks exciting... I will read your past shows, and from now on I will follow closely. Expect reviews...

wwerko619

Reaction score
I havent seen this btb yet, and it looks like one that could possibly stay here for a long time. Il be checking in every week, and reviewing...expect me:p

Status
Not open for further replies.