total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Well if you rushed it i agree that you should review your own show and make mistakes. And i will review your next show, so theres a review for you right there

HulkStar

Lol For Real Its A BTB Yu dnt really have a spot on the Spike TV PrimeTime Lineup lol..

Heres My Review For Your 1st Show...
BM: Main Event; I Liked how You finished it with The ShowStopper on Edge
WM: Khali/ Christian ; I just didnt like it sorry, reminded me of When I play SD VS RAW 08 lol

BP: N/a
WP: N/a

Its Ok I mean I sucked to when i first started out writing matches...
Right now you should Add Color,[Yes Im a HypoCrite] I hate using color on these forums to but it turns out for the Best ya know....

Overall I'l Give It a 5/10

GoodLuck on future shows I will be reading this one...
Check Out WWE: A Fresh Start

Nick_2007

Reaction score
Get the show posted tonight, you don't need to stick to a specific schedule, just post the show!!

Qwake

haha yeah thanks and I am on spike tv lol im sharkboy haha

T.N.E
Matches: brown
Promo’s: blue
Other: normal black
Detroit, Michigan

J.R: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the second ever T.N.E Impact.
King: Here’s what’s going on here tonight
We have a fatal 4-way match to determine the first ever X-div champion, we also have the T.N.E tag titles on the line when the Unbeatable Force go up against Samoa Joe and A.J Styles
J.R: And in our Main event it will be The Undertaker & Rey Mysterio vs Edge and the new T.N.E world Heavyweight champion The Big Show

Opening match
The Great Khali vs Cm punk & Tajiri

The bell rings to start the match

Cm punk starts for his team. He runs at Khali and attempts a clothesline but bounces off. Khali throws punk into the turnbuckle and gives him a huge chest slap. Punk falls to his knees. Khali punches him to the ground and repetitively stomps onto the chest of punk. Punk climbs to his feet. Then Khali Irish whips him into the turnbuckle across the ring. He charges at punk but punk lifts his boot straight into the side of Khali’s head. Khali stumbles away in pain while Cm punk slowly crawls over to Tajiri. Punk makes the tag. Tajiri rushes up to Khali giving him numerous kicks to his legs nearly bringing him down. Khali grabs Tajiri and tosses him to the ropes. Tajiri reverses with a hand spring back elbow to the face of The Great Khali. He is still just standing. Tajiri goes and tags in punk who jumps onto the top rope. Khali turns around and punk dives out and hits a cross body which just manages to bring the giant down. He goes for a pin, 1, 2 and Khali throws punk off of him. He gets up and big boots punk right in the face sending him rolling out of the ring. Tajiri runs into the ring and drop kicks Khali. Khali gets pushed back into the rope. He bounces off the ropes and runs directly at tajiri. Tajiri ducks the clothesline from Khali and drop kicks Khali in the shins causing him to fall on his stomach. He slowly gets to his knees and Tajiri hits the buzzaw kick. Punk gets back in the ring and goes for the cover, 1, 2, 3 its over

Todd Grisham: Here are your winners, Cm punk & Tajiri

King: What a match and what a way to kick off impact
J.R: I agree King
Jeff Hardy enters the ring
Crowd cheer
Jeff Hardy: Last week I was screwed in my match with Mr Kennedy!
I was clearly going to win that match until Randy Orton decided to get involved. And Randy! Why were you even out here with Mr Kennedy last week?
Orton’s music hits, him and Kennedy stand at the top of the entrance ramp.
Randy: You see Jeff, I was out here helping Kennedy last week because we have come to agreements that if I help him win the TV title then his first title defence will be against me isn’t that right.
Mr Kennedy: yes, that is correct Randy
Jeff Hardy: Well how about me vs you at the next ppv? And the winner is the new Television champion
Kennedy: You’re on Jeff
Jeff Hardy: but just so there’s no repeat of what Orton done last week I have decided to get myself a manager. So without further a do, the latest T.N.E. signing and his name is…
“My name is Finlay, and I love to fightâ€
The crowd cheer with excitement
King: look at Kennedy and Orton’s faces. They look like they’ve just seen ghosts.
Kennedy and Orton walk half way down the entrance ramp.
Finlay comes out at the top.
J.R: Look at kennedy and Orton running away from them through the crowd.
The crowd cheer loudly and chant Finlay’s name

X-Div championship match
Gregory Helms vs Chris Daniels vs Sonjay Dutt vs Billy Kidman

The bell rings and they start the match

Helms starts off by clotheslining Kidman over the ropes and out of the ring. Helms and Daniels start up a double team on Dutt. They corner him in by the turnbuckle and take turns at kicking him. Daniels then goes behind Helms and lifts him up and back drops him. He goes for a pin, 1, 2 and Helms kicks out. Daniels Irish whips Helms into the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring. He also Irish whips sonjay down there into the back of Helms. Daniels runs up and stinger splashes them both. Kidman comes back in the ring from behind and rolls up Daniels, 1, 2 and he kicked out. Kidman lifts up Daniels onto the turnbuckle. Kidman jumps up and hurricnrana’s Daniels off it. Sonjay kicks Kidman in the lower gut and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. Pin, 1, 2 and a kick out. Sonjay picks up Kidman and drop kicks him into the turnbuckle. Sonjay’s on his knee’s and Helms comes running down and hits him with his finishing move the shining wizard. Kidman gets up and runs over and drop kicks helms. Helms is flat on his back. Kidman goes to the top rope and hits the shooting star press. Unfortunately Kidman hurt his ribs, he rolls near the center of the ring on his back, and out of nowhere Daniels jumps to the top rope and hits the B.M.E. he goes for the pin on Kidman, 1, Sonjay’s crawling over , is he going to make it, 2, 3…

Daniels: Here is your winner, and your new X-div champion.
The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels
Crowd boo

Commercial break

King: What a match, we have a new X-div champion and his name is Christopher Daniels
J.R: We do indeed King and up next we have the Sandman taking on Tommy Dreamer.
King: Wait a minute J.R I think General Manager Sharkboy has something to say.
Sharkboy enters the ring

Sharkboy: Excuse me everybody, I have an announcement to make.
In our next match up between sandman and Dreamer, if Cm punk, Tajiri, sabu or Rob Van Dam come anywhere near the ring they will be fired on the spot, so that insures you a clean match. That is all for now.

Dreamer and Sandman enter the ring and the match is started

Match 3
Tommy Dreamer vs Sandman

Sandman starts the match off with the first punch. He Irish whips Tommy into the turnbuckle. He runs at him and clotheslines Dreamer. Dreamer falls to the mat. Sandman picks him up and gives him a huge scoop slam. Tommy rolls around in pain. He gets to his feet and charges at Sandman and attempts a clothesline which Sandman ducks, Sandman turns around and drop kicks Dreamer in the chest causing him to fall out of the ring to the outside floor. The ref starts to count, 1, 2, 3 ,4 Dreamer then gets to his feet and see’s Sandman going over the top rope with a cross body. He lands right on Dreamer. The ref restarts the count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 both superstars get to there feet and start throwing punches, 6, 7, 8 they both slide back into the ring. Dreamer gets the upper hand by standing up first and stomping right on the back of Sandman. He picks Sandman up and atomic drops him, Dreamer bounces off the ropes and gives him a huge clothesline knocking Sandman down. Dreamer goes for the pin, 1, 2 and Sandman kicked out. Dreamer lifts him onto the turnbuckle. He also climbs up and he does a huge superplex off it. Both men are down the ref starts to count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 both superstars get back to there feet. Then Sandman gets Dreamer in position for the White Russian leg sweep, he hits it. He goes for the pin 1, 2, and Dreamer kicked out. Sandman then lifts him up and piledrivers him. Sandman goes for another pin, 1, 2, 3

Todd: Here is your winner, Sandman
Crowd boo with rage

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle enters the ring

Kurt: Everybody’s been asking me why I hit Christian Cage last week. Well here’s why I did it.
Ever since Cage signed his T.N.E contract he’s been bragging about him getting more money then me and him being better then me. I mean, everyone knows I’m the best wrestler in this company, maybe even the best in the world. I’m here to prove that in T.N.E, so at the next PPV Total Domination, I have booked us a match that G.M Sharkboy has already approved of. He has also made it a number 1 contender’s match, and after I beat you, maybe then you will show me the respect an Olympic gold medallist deserves.

J.R: What a statement made from the Olympic champion
King: Tell me about it J.R. now its time for our next match

The Unbeatable Force enter the ring and grab a mic.The crowd cheer
Rhino: AJ, Joe, what you two did last week was a big mistake! Tonight we are going to give you the ass kicking of your lives, and then you will know why they call me the man beast, Rhino and why they call him the monster, Abyss!

Crowd cheer…AJ & Joe enter the ring and the match gets under way

Match 4 Tornado tag for the T.N.E Tag titles
Rhino & Abyss (The Unbeatable Force) vs Samoa joe and A.J Styles

Rhino and Abyss start the match by running at A.J and Joe. They each throw punches. Rhino clotheslines AJ who rolls out of the ring in pain leaving Joe to be double teamed. They hammer away at joe, they Irish whip him into the turnbuckle. Rhino runs up and clotheslines him followed by abyss that does the same. Joe stumbles out and gets a big boot to the face from Abyss knocking him through the middle rope to the outside floor. AJ comes back into the ring from behind and drop kicks Rhino into Abyss. Abyss falls over and rolls to the outside as rhino runs at Styles, He ducks underneath rhino. Rhino turns around and gets hit with the paylay. AJ goes for a pin, 1, 2 and rhino kicks out. Joe gets back in the ring and there in control. They both lift rhino up and double suplex him. He thrives in pain on the ground. Joe bounces off the ropes and jumps in the air and hits a huge senton splash, right in Rhino’s ribs. Rhino rolls out of the ring at the same time as Abyss gets back into the ring. Abyss runs off the ropes towards Joe and Joe hits him with a spinning heel Kick, and AJ does a Standing moonsault on Abyss. He goes for a pin, 1, 2 and he kicks out. Abyss gets up and clotheslines Joe to the ground; he picks up AJ and throws him down with a chokeslam. Rhino gets back into the ring, he prepares for the gore. He charges towards Joe, Joe turns around and he hits the GORE. Joe rolls out of the ring and Rhino prepares for another gore while Abyss stands there watching. Rhino Charges at AJ, AJ turns around and he runs under the gore but Abyss is there waiting and he hits him with his finishing move, the Black hole slam. He pins him, 1, 2, and 3

Todd: Here are your winners and the new T.N.E Tag team champions Rhino & Abyss, The Unbeatable Force

J.R: What an outstanding match
King: That’s right J.R, and who’s going to be able to stop them?

Commercial break
RVD and Sabu enter the ring
RVD: Cm punk and Tajiri
Next week on Impact were going to have a match.
It will be me “the whole F’n show†and Sabu vs you two(punk & Tajiri).BUT this wont be any normal tag match, this will be an Extreme rules tag team Match.
Sabu: That’s right and don’t try and get out of it, because Sharkboy has made it official.

The crowd cheers

J.R: I’m really looking forward to the show next week King
King: Me to, I’m also looking forward to our main Event which is up next

All the superstars enter the ring. The bell rings and the match is under way

The Undertaker & Rey Mysterio vs Edge & Big Show

The match is started with the Undertaker and the T.N.E Champion big show. They each throw punches at one another. Big show Irish whips taker into the turnbuckle. Big show comes rushing in for the clothesline but it is ducked by taker. He holds big show in the corner and punches big show until he falls to the ground. He picks big show up and drags him over to his corner; Taker makes the tag to Rey who repetitively kicks big shows legs. Ret climbs to the top rope and does a diving cross body which big show catches and does a fall away slam. Rey lies on his back in pain. Big show bounces off the rope and jumps into the air and hits a huge standing leg drop. He goes for the pin, 1, 2 and taker runs in to break it up. Big show goes and makes the tag to Edge. Edge stomps on the back of Rey Mysterio. He then picks Rey up and scoop slams him. Pin, 1, 2 and Rey kicks out. Edge lifts Rey up and atomic drops him then punches him to the ground, He then tags big show back in. Big show grabs Rey by the throat for the show stopper but Rey quickly kicks him in the ribs. Rey crawls to tag Taker but is pulled back by big show, Mysterio kicks big show off and runs at him with a flying drop kick. Big show falls back towards Edge and makes the tag to him at the same time as Rey tags in Taker.
Taker runs at Edge and his him with a clothesline and again. He lifts him up onto his shoulder and does the snake eyes, He runs back off the ropes and delivers a huge big boot to the face of Edge. Big shows on the apron and he gets clotheslined right off of it. Undertaker turns around and gets speared by Edge.
Edge goes for the pin, 1, 2 and Rey jumps in off the top rope and leg drops Edge across the back of the head. Big show gets up on the outside. Rey picks up Edge and Hurricanrana’s him onto the second rope. Runs up for the 619, He swings but big show grabs his legs from the outside and pulls him out there with. Big show tosses Rey into the guard rail. Big show gets back in the ring he clotheslines Taker and turns around and Edge hits him with the spear!
Edge leaves the arena leaving big show by himself.
Rey crawls back into the ring and Taker chokeslams him, He then pins big show, 1, 2 but big show kicked out. Taker lifts big show up for the tombstone and nails it, pin, 1, 2, 3

Todd: Here are your winners
The Undertaker & Rey Mysterio

J.R: Join us next week on Impact

T.N.E
Matches: red
Promo’s: blue
Other: normal black
Detroit, Michigan

J.R: Good evening ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the second ever T.N.E Impact.
King: Here’s what’s going on here tonight
We have a fatal 4-way match to determine the first ever X-div champion, we also have the T.N.E tag titles on the line when the Unbeatable Force go up against Samoa Joe and A.J Styles
J.R: And in our Main event it will be The Undertaker & Rey Mysterio vs Edge and the new T.N.E world Heavyweight champion The Big Show

Opening match
The Great Khali vs Cm punk & Tajiri

The bell rings to start the match

Cm punk starts for his team. He runs at Khali and attempts a clothesline but bounces off. Khali throws punk into the turnbuckle and gives him a huge chest slap. Punk falls to his knees. Khali punches him to the ground and repetitively stomps onto the chest of punk. Punk climbs to his feet. Then Khali Irish whips him into the turnbuckle across the ring. He charges at punk but punk lifts his boot straight into the side of Khali’s head. Khali stumbles away in pain while Cm punk slowly crawls over to Tajiri. Punk makes the tag. Tajiri rushes up to Khali giving him numerous kicks to his legs nearly bringing him down. Khali grabs Tajiri and tosses him to the ropes. Tajiri reverses with a hand spring back elbow to the face of The Great Khali. He is still just standing. Tajiri goes and tags in punk who jumps onto the top rope. Khali turns around and punk dives out and hits a cross body which just manages to bring the giant down. He goes for a pin, 1, 2 and Khali throws punk off of him. He gets up and big boots punk right in the face sending him rolling out of the ring. Tajiri runs into the ring and drop kicks Khali. Khali gets pushed back into the rope. He bounces off the ropes and runs directly at tajiri. Tajiri ducks the clothesline from Khali and drop kicks Khali in the shins causing him to fall on his stomach. He slowly gets to his knees and Tajiri hits the buzzaw kick. Punk gets back in the ring and goes for the cover, 1, 2, 3 its over

Todd Grisham: Here are your winners, Cm punk & Tajiri

King: What a match and what a way to kick off impact
J.R: I agree King
Jeff Hardy enters the ring
Crowd cheer
Jeff Hardy: Last week I was screwed in my match with Mr Kennedy!
I was clearly going to win that match until Randy Orton decided to get involved. And Randy! Why were you even out here with Mr Kennedy last week?
Orton’s music hits, him and Kennedy stand at the top of the entrance ramp.
Randy: You see Jeff, I was out here helping Kennedy last week because we have come to agreements that if I help him win the TV title then his first title defence will be against me isn’t that right.
Mr Kennedy: yes, that is correct Randy
Jeff Hardy: Well how about me vs you at the next ppv? And the winner is the new Television champion
Kennedy: You’re on Jeff
Jeff Hardy: but just so there’s no repeat of what Orton done last week I have decided to get myself a manager. So without further a do, the latest T.N.E. signing and his name is…
“My name is Finlay, and I love to fightâ€

The crowd cheer with excitement
King: look at Kennedy and Orton’s faces. They look like they’ve just seen ghosts.
Kennedy and Orton walk half way down the entrance ramp.
Finlay comes out at the top.
J.R: Look at kennedy and Orton running away from them through the crowd.
The crowd cheer loudly and chant Finlay’s name

X-Div championship match
Gregory Helms vs Chris Daniels vs Sonjay Dutt vs Billy Kidman

The bell rings and they start the match

Helms starts off by clotheslining Kidman over the ropes and out of the ring. Helms and Daniels start up a double team on Dutt. They corner him in by the turnbuckle and take turns at kicking him. Daniels then goes behind Helms and lifts him up and back drops him. He goes for a pin, 1, 2 and Helms kicks out. Daniels Irish whips Helms into the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring. He also Irish whips sonjay down there into the back of Helms. Daniels runs up and stinger splashes them both. Kidman comes back in the ring from behind and rolls up Daniels, 1, 2 and he kicked out. Kidman lifts up Daniels onto the turnbuckle. Kidman jumps up and hurricnrana’s Daniels off it. Sonjay kicks Kidman in the lower gut and hits him with a swinging neckbreaker. Pin, 1, 2 and a kick out. Sonjay picks up Kidman and drop kicks him into the turnbuckle. Sonjay’s on his knee’s and Helms comes running down and hits him with his finishing move the shining wizard. Kidman gets up and runs over and drop kicks helms. Helms is flat on his back. Kidman goes to the top rope and hits the shooting star press. Unfortunately Kidman hurt his ribs, he rolls near the center of the ring on his back, and out of nowhere Daniels jumps to the top rope and hits the B.M.E. he goes for the pin on Kidman, 1, Sonjay’s crawling over , is he going to make it, 2, 3…
Daniels: Here is your winner, and your new X-div champion.
The Fallen Angel, Christopher Daniels

Crowd boo

Commercial break

King: What a match, we have a new X-div champion and his name is Christopher Daniels
J.R: We do indeed King and up next we have the Sandman taking on Tommy Dreamer.
King: Wait a minute J.R I think General Manager Sharkboy has something to say.
Sharkboy enters the ring

Sharkboy: Excuse me everybody, I have an announcement to make.
In our next match up between sandman and Dreamer, if Cm punk, Tajiri, sabu or Rob Van Dam come anywhere near the ring they will be fired on the spot, so that insures you a clean match. That is all for now.

Dreamer and Sandman enter the ring and the match is started

Match 3
Tommy Dreamer vs Sandman

Sandman starts the match off with the first punch. He Irish whips Tommy into the turnbuckle. He runs at him and clotheslines Dreamer. Dreamer falls to the mat. Sandman picks him up and gives him a huge scoop slam. Tommy rolls around in pain. He gets to his feet and charges at Sandman and attempts a clothesline which Sandman ducks, Sandman turns around and drop kicks Dreamer in the chest causing him to fall out of the ring to the outside floor. The ref starts to count, 1, 2, 3 ,4 Dreamer then gets to his feet and see’s Sandman going over the top rope with a cross body. He lands right on Dreamer. The ref restarts the count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 both superstars get to there feet and start throwing punches, 6, 7, 8 they both slide back into the ring. Dreamer gets the upper hand by standing up first and stomping right on the back of Sandman. He picks Sandman up and atomic drops him, Dreamer bounces off the ropes and gives him a huge clothesline knocking Sandman down. Dreamer goes for the pin, 1, 2 and Sandman kicked out. Dreamer lifts him onto the turnbuckle. He also climbs up and he does a huge superplex off it. Both men are down the ref starts to count, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 both superstars get back to there feet. Then Sandman gets Dreamer in position for the White Russian leg sweep, he hits it. He goes for the pin 1, 2, and Dreamer kicked out. Sandman then lifts him up and piledrivers him. Sandman goes for another pin, 1, 2, 3
Todd: Here is your winner, Sandman
Crowd boo with rage

Commercial Break

Kurt Angle enters the ring
Kurt: Everybody’s been asking me why I hit Christian Cage last week. Well here’s why I did it.
Ever since Cage signed his T.N.E contract he’s been bragging about him getting more money then me and him being better then me. I mean, everyone knows I’m the best wrestler in this company, maybe even the best in the world. I’m here to prove that in T.N.E, so at the next PPV Total Domination, I have booked us a match that G.M Sharkboy has already approved of. He has also made it a number 1 contender’s match, and after I beat you, maybe then you will show me the respect an Olympic gold medallist deserves

J.R: What a statement made from the Olympic champion
King: Tell me about it J.R. now its time for our next match

The Unbeatable Force enter the ring and grab a mic.
The crowd cheer

Rhino: AJ, Joe, what you two did last week was a big mistake! Tonight we are going to give you the ass kicking of your lives, and then you will know why they call me the man beast, Rhino and why they call him the monster, Abyss!
Crowd cheer…AJ & Joe enter the ring and the match gets under way

Match 4 Tornado tag for the T.N.E Tag titles
Rhino & Abyss (The Unbeatable Force) vs Samoa joe and A.J Styles

Rhino and Abyss start the match by running at A.J and Joe. They each throw punches. Rhino clotheslines AJ who rolls out of the ring in pain leaving Joe to be double teamed. They hammer away at joe, they Irish whip him into the turnbuckle. Rhino runs up and clotheslines him followed by abyss that does the same. Joe stumbles out and gets a big boot to the face from Abyss knocking him through the middle rope to the outside floor. AJ comes back into the ring from behind and drop kicks Rhino into Abyss. Abyss falls over and rolls to the outside as rhino runs at Styles, He ducks underneath rhino. Rhino turns around and gets hit with the paylay. AJ goes for a pin, 1, 2 and rhino kicks out. Joe gets back in the ring and there in control. They both lift rhino up and double suplex him. He thrives in pain on the ground. Joe bounces off the ropes and jumps in the air and hits a huge senton splash, right in Rhino’s ribs. Rhino rolls out of the ring at the same time as Abyss gets back into the ring. Abyss runs off the ropes towards Joe and Joe hits him with a spinning heel Kick, and AJ does a Standing moonsault on Abyss. He goes for a pin, 1, 2 and he kicks out. Abyss gets up and clotheslines Joe to the ground; he picks up AJ and throws him down with a chokeslam. Rhino gets back into the ring, he prepares for the gore. He charges towards Joe, Joe turns around and he hits the GORE. Joe rolls out of the ring and Rhino prepares for another gore while Abyss stands there watching. Rhino Charges at AJ, AJ turns around and he runs under the gore but Abyss is there waiting and he hits him with his finishing move, the Black hole slam. He pins him, 1, 2, and 3
Todd: Here are your winners and the new T.N.E Tag team champions Rhino & Abyss, The Unbeatable Force

J.R: What an outstanding match
King: That’s right J.R, and who’s going to be able to stop them?

Commercial break

RVD and Sabu enter the ring
RVD: Cm punk and Tajiri
Next week on Impact were going to have a match.
It will be me “the whole F’n show†and Sabu vs you two(punk & Tajiri).BUT this wont be any normal tag match, this will be an Extreme rules tag team Match.Sabu: That’s right and don’t try and get out of it, because Sharkboy has made it official.

The crowd cheers

J.R: I’m really looking forward to the show next week King
King: Me to, I’m also looking forward to our main Event which is up next

All the superstars enter the ring. The bell rings and the match is under way

The Undertaker & Rey Mysterio vs Edge & Big Show

The match is started with the Undertaker and the T.N.E Champion big show. They each throw punches at one another. Big show Irish whips taker into the turnbuckle. Big show comes rushing in for the clothesline but it is ducked by taker. He holds big show in the corner and punches big show until he falls to the ground. He picks big show up and drags him over to his corner; Taker makes the tag to Rey who repetitively kicks big shows legs. Ret climbs to the top rope and does a diving cross body which big show catches and does a fall away slam. Rey lies on his back in pain. Big show bounces off the rope and jumps into the air and hits a huge standing leg drop. He goes for the pin, 1, 2 and taker runs in to break it up. Big show goes and makes the tag to Edge. Edge stomps on the back of Rey Mysterio. He then picks Rey up and scoop slams him. Pin, 1, 2 and Rey kicks out. Edge lifts Rey up and atomic drops him then punches him to the ground, He then tags big show back in. Big show grabs Rey by the throat for the show stopper but Rey quickly kicks him in the ribs. Rey crawls to tag Taker but is pulled back by big show, Mysterio kicks big show off and runs at him with a flying drop kick. Big show falls back towards Edge and makes the tag to him at the same time as Rey tags in Taker.
Taker runs at Edge and his him with a clothesline and again. He lifts him up onto his shoulder and does the snake eyes, He runs back off the ropes and delivers a huge big boot to the face of Edge. Big shows on the apron and he gets clotheslined right off of it. Undertaker turns around and gets speared by Edge.
Edge goes for the pin, 1, 2 and Rey jumps in off the top rope and leg drops Edge across the back of the head. Big show gets up on the outside. Rey picks up Edge and Hurricanrana’s him onto the second rope. Runs up for the 619, He swings but big show grabs his legs from the outside and pulls him out there with. Big show tosses Rey into the guard rail. Big show gets back in the ring he clotheslines Taker and turns around and Edge hits him with the spear!
Edge leaves the arena leaving big show by himself.
Rey crawls back into the ring and Taker chokeslams him, He then pins big show, 1, 2 but big show kicked out. Taker lifts big show up for the tombstone and nails it, pin, 1, 2, 3

Todd: Here are your winners
The Undertaker & Rey Mysterio

J.R: Join us next week on Impact

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

dude you could have just edited your post, you didnt need to post it again

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

bm: m/e i guess
wm: x-division title
bp: jeff/kennedy
wp: rvd one (too short)
af: well, all your matches are too short, and there are some moves that are near impssible (ie. punk getting his boot into the side of khali's head). i think if you keep trying though, that you will improve. stop double posting or you will get in trouble though. good louck with your next show

xImpulsive

Reaction score
BM: Main event

WM: Opening match, i hate Khali so this was my least favorite match

BP: Jeff and Kennedy

WP: RVD it was short

AC: Well your defiantly improving, i like that you are using color, but some moves don't make sense. The matches are also pretty short, recap them if you can't write long matches You will keep improving as you go on. Good luck and i will keep reviewing.

Qwake

Breaking news

The Great Khali has Broken His Neck and will be out of action for 10 months so T.N.E Has decided to release him of his contract.
With the money that T.N.E got from releasing Great Khali, they were able to sign two new superstars to the roster.
one a former X-Div champion and the other a former cruiserweight champion. Find out next week

John

bm: main event
wm: Khali
bp: jeff Hardy And Mr. Kennedy ..... Kennedy
wp: RVD It was way too short.
good show 6/10 from me.

Riggs

Reaction score
BM- Main Event
WM- Khali vs Punk & Tajiri
BP- Kennedy/Jeff
WP- RVD (too short)

AC- Pretty good second show, although there needs to be more realism added to the matches. Much better organization than your first show. The matches could be longer.

Final Rating- 6/10

Qwake

T.N.E
Velocity

Todd: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, Todd Grisham here.
We have found out who one of the new superstars added to the T.N.E roster is. It is former Cruiserweight champion Funaki who will be in action tonight, also at the end of the night I will give you a preview of this Mondays Impact right after our Velocity match, See you then

Gregory Helms enters the ring and asks for a mic
Crowd boo’s

Helms: Two nights ago on Impact, I had the opportunity to win the X-Div title. But I didn’t. You see, I think the reason why I didn’t win the title is because I’m using my Old game plan and tactics as Gregory Helms. So I have decided to change my name back to the Hurricane. When I was the Hurricane I one Numerous tag titles and the cruiserweight title. I will go back to my old ways Only this time I won’t be that pathetic little super hero, no, no, no I am going to be the biggest and baddest super villain.
I will take out all of my opponents and then I will finally become the new X-Division champion, and nobody is going to be able to stop me. Not even Christopher Daniels

Billy Kidman & Sonjay Dutt vs Christopher Daniels and Funaki

Funaki and Sonjay start off, Funaki gets him in a headlock. He slowly pulls Sonjay to knees. Sonjay throws Funaki off into the ropes, Funaki bounces back and hits him with a shoulder block knocking him to the ground. Funaki drops his elbow down on Dutt and goes for the pin, 1, 2 and kick out from Sonjay. Funaki picks him up and pulls him over by Daniels who he tags in. Daniels gives him a couple of thunderous blows to the chest, he then Irish whips him into the ropes and runs up behind him. Sonjay bounces back off the ropes and Daniels is there with his knee out. It goes directly into Dutt’s stomach. Dutt Falls to the ground and starts to crawl for the tag, Daniels tags Funaki back in who rushes over and pulls Dutt away from Kidman. Funaki hits Sonjay with a DDT. He goes for a pin, 1, 2 and Dutt kicked out. Funaki picks him up and then out of no where Dutt hits him with an Enzigiri! They both slowly crawl to there corners. They make there tags both at the same time, Kidman quickly gets into the ring and sprints towards Daniels and clotheslines him over, he gives Daniels another one. Then he gives Funaki a clothesline. Daniels runs at Kidman and he tosses him up behind with a back drop, then he gives Funaki one, He gets on the top rope and attempts the Shooting star press on Christopher Daniels, but Daniels rolls out of the way. He goes and tags in Funaki and Kidman tags in the wounded Sonjay Dutt. Funaki hits him with a Cross body, He goes for the pin, 1, 2 and Dutt kicks out. Then Funaki hits him with his finishin move, the springboard Bulldog. Daniels runs across and hits Kidman off the apron as Funaki goes for the pin, 1, 2, 3 Its over

Christopher Daniels & Funaki defeat Sonjay Dutt & Kidman

Todd: Now its time for the Impact Preview
This week on Impact you will Witness a Huge Extreme rules match. It will be Rob Van Dam (RVD) & Sabu Vs Cm punk and Tajiri
Also in the main event match up it will be Kurt Angle & Edge Vs Christian Cage and The Undertaker

Join us next week on Velocity, Goodnight everybody

therazar

Reaction score
Best Match:: Main Event
Worst Match:: Opener, Khali isn't good if I were you I wouldn't use him
Comments:: Good show man big improvement since your first show.
Rating::3/5

HulkStar

BM: Main Event
WM: Khali vs. Tajiri and Punk
BP: Probably Kennedy, Jeff, Orton, Finlay
WP: Rob Van Dam and Sabu it was too short.. And unless your starting up a rivalry it was pointless really
AC: Pretty Good Show I think next will be better that Khali got Injured
RATING: 6.5/10

xImpulsive

Reaction score
Don't tell us when you are going to post your show, it is spam and it is like bumping, which a lot of ppl, including myself hate.

Qwake

T.N.E Impact

Promo: blue
Match: Red
Other: black

J.R: Good evening ladies and gentlemen what a show we have in store for you tonight isn’t that right King
King: Indeed J.R we have a huge extreme rules tag team match and also in the main event it will be Kurt Angle and Edge vs Christian Cage and The Undertaker. But right now Big show’s in the ring, lets see what he has to say

Big show: Last week in the main event match, myself and Edge were getting along fine. It looked as though we were going to win the match, and then out of nowhere he spears me. Well Edge that was a big mistake and this Sunday at total domination, when you Undertaker and Mysterio vs me for my T.N.E World title I promise you this, I am going to hurt you and I am going to retain my world title.
Mysterios music hits
Mysterio: Big show, I agree with what Edge done to you was wrong, I mean same thing happened to me with Taker. And yeah I encourage you to hurt Edge but there is one thing you’re wrong about and that is retaining the T.N.E world championship. There is no way you can beat the master of the 619 Rey Mysterio.
Big show: Well you no what Rey I think I can, and I’m going to prove that right now. Get us a ref out here

Ref Earl Hebner comes down and the match is started

Rey Mysterio vs Big show

Rey runs at Big show but big show pushes him away with one hand Knocking Rey to the ground, Rey gets straight back up and runs at him again and once again big show pushes him back this time into the turnbuckle, big show then charges at Rey and attempts a clothesline but Mysterio rolls under the arm of big show. He runs straight into the turnbuckle and Rey comes up to him and gives him a few thunderous kicks to the leg. Rey runs at him and then big show takes one big step away from the turnbuckle out to Rey Mysterio giving him a huge shoulder block. Big show goes for the pin, 1, 2 and Rey kicks out. He picks Rey up and gives him a huge scoop slam, Rey rolls out of the ring in pain with big show following. Rey runs halfway around the ring with big show trying to keep up as the ref counts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Ret slides into the ring under the bottom rope waiting for big show. Big show climbs in over the top rope and Rey runs at him and hits a huge dropkick making big show stumble back into the ropes. Rey climbs onto the top rope and then hits a missile dropkick which pushes big show back into the turnbuckle. Rey runs at him and bounces up off the second rope to hit a massive springboard hurricanrana. Rey goes for the pin, 1, 2 and a kick out by big show. He gets up off the ground and runs at Rey, Rey drops down low and gives big show a low drop kick in the shins which manages to trip big show. He falls right onto the second rope, Rey signals for the 619 he runs at big show, swings off the ropes and hits the 619. He waits for Big show to stand and goes for the west coast pop. He jumps out at Big show but as Rey’s in mid air big show catches his legs as there on his shoulders and hits a powerbomb, pin, 1, 2, and kick out by Rey. Big show picks him up for a show stopper and Rey reverses it by giving big show a huge DDT, shoving big shows face right into the mat, pin , 1, 2, and big show kicks out. Rey gets up and continuously kicks big show in the back and chest. He kicks him in the ribs causing big show to bend over, Rey the hits him with a Swinging neckbreaker, another pin attempt by Rey, 1, 2 and big show kicks out in the nick of time. Rey grabs him by the head and springboard off the ropes for a bulldog but big show throws him off in mid air, Rey fell right onto his back. Big show bounces off the ropes and big boots Rey in the face, Big show goes for a pin, 1, 2 and Rey just raises his shoulder to break the pin. Big show then grabs Rey by the throat for the show stopper but Rey breaks out of it with a kick to the ribs of the big show. Rey runs to the turnbuckle and climbs to the top rope in a hurry, He jumps out at big show for a spinning DDT but big show catches him by the throat and show stoppers him right down to the ground, pin, 1, 2 and 3
Todd: Here is your winner, the T.N.E champion, The Big Show
J.R: What an outstanding match!

Commercial Break

Rhino with Abyss vs AJ Styles with Samoa Joe

Rhino starts the match with a clothesline; AJ gets up and walks right into another clothesline. Rhino Irish whips AJ into the ropes and when he bounces back Rhino hits him with a devastating spinebuster. AJ rolls out of the ring and starts to walk away up the entrance ramp, but Abyss grabs him and throws him right back into the ring with Rhino waiting there for him. Rhino picks up AJ for a suplex but AJ reverses it by falling down behind Rhino and he clotheslines him in the back of the head dropping Rhino to the mat. AJ then gets on the apron and slingshot flips over the ropes right onto the stomach of Rhino, he goes for the pin, 1, 2 and a kick out by the man beast Rhino. Rhino slowly gets to his feet as AJ runs and moonsaults off the second rope landing behind Rhino and hitting the inverted DDT. Pin from AJ, 1, 2 and Rhino just kicks. AJ picks Rhino up and tries to Irish whip him but Rhino reverses it and throws AJ into the ropes, AJ bounces back and leapfrogs over Rhino. Rhino turns around and AJ hits him with the paylay, pin, 1, 2 and Rhino still manages to kick out, AJ then goes to the top rope. He attempts to do the spinal tap on Rhino but Rhino rolls out of the way leaving AJ hitting the mat. On the out side of the ring Samoa Joe has picked up a steel chair, as Rhino prepares for the gore. He sprints at AJ, but AJ slides out of the way through the ropes by abyss, but Rhino couldn’t stop and he accidentally gored the ref. the ref is out. Abyss looks at AJ and goes after him he runs past the outside part of the turnbuckle, but it was a trap. Joe was waiting there and he hits the chair right into the face of abyss. Joe hits him a few more times and then Joe and AJ enter the ring. Rhino stands in the middle of the ring as AJ and Joe come in from different sides. He runs at AJ and Joe comes up behind Rhino and hits him in the back with the steel chair, he repetitively hits Rhino in the face with the chair until he is busted wide open. AJ crawls over for the pin as Joe wakes the ref, the ref counts 1, 2, and 3
Here is your winner, “The Phenomenal” AJ Styles

King: Wow this rivalry is really starting to heat up

The Sandman & Christopher Daniels vs Sonjay Dutt and Kidman

All superstars enter the ring and the match begins

Daniels and Dutt start the match off. Daniels runs at Dutt and drop kicks him right in the chest making Dutt to fall backwards into the turnbuckle. Daniels lifts Sonjay up so he’s sitting on the top rope; Daniels runs up and hits him with a enziguri. Sonjay falls off flat on his back. Daniels goes for the pin on Dutt, 1, 2, and a kick out. Daniels picks him up and hits him with the angels wings, pin 1, 2 and kidman flies into the ring from the top rope with a leg drop on Daniels, Daniels and Dutt both slowly crawl to there corners to make the tag. They tag at the same time. Kidman runs to sandman and hits him with a clothesline, he Irish whips him into the turnbuckle. He runs at Sandman and hits him with a monkey flip. Pin, 1, 2 and he kicks out. He tags back in Sonjay. Sonjay hits Sandman with a standing hurricanrana, Sandman rolls out of the ring. Sonjay runs and hits a forward flip dive over the top rope right onto Sandman, the ref starts to count them out, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 both superstars start to throw punches at one another, 7, 8, and they both get back into the ring. Sandman gets up and atomic drops Sonjay, he clotheslines him to the ground. Pin, 1, 2 and Sonjay kicks out. Sandman picks up Sonjay but Sonjay leg sweeps him. He goes and makes the tag to Kidman, Kidman runs into the just as Sandman makes the tag to Daniels. Kidman clotheslines him and then hits him with a hurricanrana. Sonjay runs across and takes out Sandman. Kidman’s still in the ring, he hits Daniels with the BK Bomb, then he climbs to the top rope and hits the Shooting Star Press, pin, 1, 2, and 3

Todd: Here are your winners Sonjay Dutt & Billy Kidman

Dutt and Kidman exit the ring and from behind Tommy Dreamer runs down to the ring. He starts to beat down the Sandman, He hits him with the Dreamer DDT and then leaves the ring

Commercial Break

Tommy Dreamer is backstage talking with Sabu & RVD
Sandman, Tajiri & punk come running in, they all start to brawl in the locker room. The security men come running in to break them up. General Manager Sharkboy walks in.
Sharkboy: You know what; you guys want to fight each other that bad. At the next PPV (Total Domination) there will be a 6-man tag team match. It will be Tommy Dreamer, RVD and Sabu vs Sandman, Cm punk and Tajiri in an Extreme rules match.

King: Oh boy J.R an extreme rules 6-man tag, I can’t wait.
J.R: Me either, now it’s time for our next match up

Finlay with Jeff Hardy vs Randy Orton with Kennedy…Kennedy

Finlay starts the match off with a clothesline on Orton. Orton gets up and is thrown into the turnbuckle by Finlay, Finlay runs at him and knees him straight in the ribs. Orton stumbles out from the corner and is scoop slammed by Finlay. Finlay goes for the pin, 1…2… and Orton manages to kick out. Finlay picks Orton up off the mat and gives him a few chops to the chest; Orton hits finlay with a clothesline knocking him to the ground. Orton runs and bounces off the ropes, Finlay gets to his feet and Orton hits him with a diving cross body, pin, 1…2… and a kick out.
Orton picks finlay up off the mat, he gives Finlay a European uppercut knocking Finlay to the ground and out of the ring. Orton rolls out of the ring after Finlay. The ref starts to count them out, 1…2…3…4…5. He attempts to Irish whip Finlay into the steel steps but Finlay reverses and throws Orton into the steps. Orton thrives in pain. Finlay gets in the ring.
Ref: 6…7…8… Orton slowly gets to his feet and rolls into the ring only to be stomped on by Finlay. Kennedy jumps up onto the apron and the ref goes to talk to him to get him off, as the ref walks over there Orton gives Finlay a low blow. Jeff gets on the apron and tries to come in and get Orton but the ref runs over and stops him, Jeff jumps off the apron and steers at Orton. Finlay drops to the ground. After Orton does that he calls to the ref and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Finlay somehow kicks out. Orton stands up in amazement, he then picks up Finlay and gives him his modified backbreaker. Pin, 1…2… and again Finlay kicks out. Orton picks him up and finlay out of nowhere he hits him with a clothesline. Kennedy goes under the ring and when he comes back out he is holding a ladder, he rushes over to Jeff and hits him with the ladder. Jeff is flat on his back on the outside. He slides in the ring bringing the ladder with him, and Finay hits him and takes it right off of him. Finlay hits Kennedy right in the head; He falls to the ground and rolls out of the ring. Finlay then place the ladder on the ground picks up Orton and hits the Celtic cross, pin, 1…2…and 3 it’s over

Todd: Here is your winner, Finlay

Commercial break

J.R: I have just some news people, that at total Domination the match up between Mr Kennedy and Jeff Hardy for the TV title has just become a ladder match.
King: Wow what a match for the TV title, also a week ago there was an announcement on T.N.E.com that there had been two new signings. One was Funaki, we found that out on this weeks Velocity. But there was a clue for the other superstar; it said he was a former X-div champion. Well I have been informed of the next clue; He is also a former Tag team champion so if you have any idea’s of who you think it could be, feel free to post them in.

Main event
Edge & Kurt Angle vs Undertaker & Christian Cage

Each superstar enters the ring and the bell rings to start the match

Kurt Angle and Christian Cage start the match off, Kurt Angle throws a few punches at Cage. He then throws him into the ropes, Cage bounces back towards Angle and Angle hits him with a shoulder block. Cage gets straight back up and is immediately knocked down with a clothesline. Angle then goes and makes the tag to Edge who quickly runs in and stomps on Cage. Edge lifts him up and suplexs Cage, he goes for the pin, 1…2…and a kick out by Cage. Edge lifts him up and throws him into the turnbuckle, He runs at Cage for a clothesline but Cage dodges it. Edge goes chest first into the turnbuckle. He stumbled out of the corner and is rolled up by Christian, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Christian picks Edge up and pulls him over by Taker to make the tag. Taker gets in the ring with Cage and Edge, Cage throws Edge off into the ropes. Edge bounces back, Cage runs at him and ducks and Edge runs right into the boot of Taker. Cage gets out of the ring, Taker goes for the pin, 1…2…and Edge manages to kick out. Taker picks Edge up and delivers a huge atomic drop, he then bounces off the ropes and hits Edge with a clothesline. Edge rolls to the side of the ring with his heading sticking out across the apron.
Taker climbs threw the ropes, he runs up and jumps in the air for a leg drop, but Edge rolls back into the ring leaving Taker to fall right onto the outside ground. Edge tags in Kurt as the ref starts to count out Taker, 1…2…3…4…5…6…Taker rolls back into the ring. Angle gets the upper hand by dropping his elbow right onto the back of Taker, Angle goes for the pin, 1…2… and Taker struggles his way out. Angle picks Taker up and gets behind him; He hits Taker with a German suplex. He then grabs Taker by the ankle and gets him in the Angle lock, Taker thrives in pain as he slowly crawls towards the ropes. On the outside Christian climbs to the second rope and reaches down to tag Taker, Taker makes the tag to Cage and Cage then moves up to the top rope. He jumps off and hits a diving cross body On Angle which he then goes for the pin, 1…2… and Angle pushes Cage off. Taker rolls out of the ring as Christian picks up Angle, he bounces off the ropes and knocks Angle to the mat with a clothesline. Angle gets up and is knocked straight back down with a dropkick by Cage. Cage goes for the pin, 1…2… and Edge runs into the ring to break up the pin, Taker tries to run in the ring and get Edge out, but the ref stops Taker. As Cage goes to the top rope for the frog splash Edge pushes him off and Cage falls right on his back. Angle slowly crawls for the cover, 1…2…and Christian shoves Angle off. Angle goes and makes the tag to the rated R superstar Edge. Edge runs across to Cage and gives him a few right hands; he then Irish whips him into the ropes. As Cage bounces back Edge runs at him and Knee’s him right in the stomach. Cage bends down holding his stomach and out of nowhere gets hit with a huge swinging neckbreaker. Pin attempt by Edge, 1…2…and yet again Cage kicks out. Edge then goes and tags in Angle. Edge sprints over and spears Undertaker right off of the apron down to the outside ground. Angle enters the ring and lifts Cage up onto his shoulders; he hits Cage with the Olympic slam. He goes for the pin on Cage, 1…2…and 3.
Todd: Here are your winners, Kurt Angle and Edge

Join us this Sunday for our first PPV total domination

Status
Not open for further replies.