total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Cage/Jericho/Orton but the Edge/Angle match is pretty good as well.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: Edge/Jericho/Cage

Worst Promo: Angle/Velvet Sky/Punk/Carlito, I really didn't liked it tbh.

Additional Feedbacks: It's a great show. You've really show some improvement. The matches were alright and so does some of the promos but not all. Great Job!

Qwake

Preview for Impact!!!

The Monster Kane will be in action defending his Rising Star Championship belt against Jeff Hardy!

There will also be a number 1 contenders match to determine who will face Kane for the title at TNE's next PPV

There is also a Huge Main Event on the show but you must come and Read to find out what this huge Match will be

Kane Vs Jeff Hardy

Elijah Burke Vs Mr Kennedy Vs Robert Roode

That and our huge Main Event plus Much Much more this week!!!

OOC: Sorry people but Impact will be up in one or to days because I have been real busy, Sorry...

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Kane Vs Jeff Hardy

I liked how you said the Main Event will be announced during the show, way to advertise.

Qwake

TNE Impact

J.R: Good evening everybody and welcome to a very special edition of Monday night Impact.

King: That’s right everyone but lets start the show off with our TNE World Heavyweight Champion, Randy Orton.

Randy: Last week, at Mega Mayhem I put my World heavyweight title on the line against not one but two challengers.
It was a hard fight but as you all would have expected I won and I am still your World Champ!

Christian Cage’s music hits and he walks down to the ring

Christian: Randy! Last week you were in a match with myself and Chris Jericho, who did you pin? That’s right you pinned Chris Jericho not me. If you watch our match you will see me get into the ring just as the refs hand goes down for the third time. I was so close to winning but once again you pinned someone else to keep the title so at Extreme Chaos I want one last rematch for the TNE World title, just me Vs you! What do you say?

Randy: Well Christian, I accept your offer but there’s one more thing, I will chose what sort of match we have at Extreme Chaos.

Christian: Okay, it really doesn’t matter what sort of a match it is because I will beat you and be the new TNE World Heavyweight Champion!

Kurt Angle’s music hits and he comes down to the ring

Angle: Christian, you will not be able to fight Randy Orton at Extreme Chaos with the title on the line because at Mega Mayhem I beat Edge which means I get a title shot. And my one title shot I am using tonight! So Orton you better get ready because tonight in our main event match you will be defending the TNE World title against me, the Olympic Gold medallist Kurt Angle!

Randy: Okay Kurt, But don’t be disappointed when I kick your ass and retain my title!

Christian: Well whoever holds the title after tonight is over, don’t get to comfortable with the belt because at Extreme Chaos I am taking what should rightfully be mine!

They all leave the ring

King: Wow our main event tonight is Kurt Angle Vs Randy Orton with the TNE World title on the line!

J.R: Tell me about it King but now it’s time for our first match of the night.

Match 1 for the Rising star title
Kane Vs Jeff Hardy

Jeff Hardy starts the match off looking at Kane angrily, he runs and Kane and slides under his legs. Kane turns around and Hardy starts to throw punches into the face of the Big Red Machine Kane. Kane pushes Jeff Hardy back and then runs at him for a clothesline, Jeff ducks under Kane’s arm and Kane runs and bounces off the ropes. Kane runs back and Hardy runs and dropkicks Kane in the shins which causes Kane to fall over onto his stomach, Jeff then jumps up in the air and leg drops Kane across the neck. Jeff Hardy goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Kane throws Jeff off. Jeff Hardy gets up and runs at Kane and then out of nowhere Kane clotheslines Jeff Hardy to the mat and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Hardy kicks out. They both get up and Hardy goes right at Kane giving him lefts and rights and then Kane hits Hardy with a huge uppercut which knocks Jeff backwards into the turnbuckle. Kane walks over to Hardy and starts throwing punches into his stomach and then Hardy stumbles out of the turnbuckle and is scoop slammed by Kane.
Jeff Hardy gets up and walks over to Kane and Kane lifts Hardy up and gets him in position for the side slam but Jeff Hardy reverses by punching Kane in the head and then hitting him with a Russian leg sweep. Jeff Hardy quickly gets up and runs off into the ropes as Kane gets to his feet, Hardy runs back and hits Kane with a huge dropkick that pushes him backwards into the ropes. Jeff runs and dives at Kane but Kane ducks and Hardy goes right over the top of Kane and lands onto the apron behind Kane. Kane turns around and Jeff Hardy shoulders Kane in the mid section through the middle rope causing Kane to bend over, Hardy then jumps over the top rope and rolls Kane up with a sunset flip pin, 1…2…and Kane just kicks up. Jeff Hardy gets up and so does Kane, Jeff punches Kane a couple of times before jumping up and hitting Kane with a enziguri which leaves him stunned in the middle of the ring. Jeff Hardy then runs and jumps at him and hits him with a clothesline like move, Jeff then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Kane slowly gets up and Hardy climbs to the top rope, Jeff jumps off and hits Kane with a missile dropkick which drops Kane to the mat. Jeff goes for another pin, 1…2…and Kane tosses Hardy off into the air and Hardy lands on his feet.
Hardy runs and bounces off the ropes as Kane gets to his feet, Jeff dives at Kane for a cross body but Kane catches Hardy. Kane throws Jeff Hardy up in the air and then Kane hits him with a devastating power bomb, Jeff is nearly out cold on the mat. Kane walks over for the pin and Hardy grabs Kane and pulls him down for a pin of his own, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Hardy gets up and is turned inside out by a hard clothesline by Kane, Hardy lands down on the mat back first. Jeff slowly gets up holding his back and Kane drops Jeff to the mat with a big boot followed by a pin, 1…2…and Jeff Hardy manages to kick out. Kane and Jeff Hardy both get up and then all of a sudden Jeff hits Kane with a Jaw breaker and then nails Kane with the twist of fate followed up by a pin, 1…2…and Kane kicks out! Jeff Hardy then climbs up to the top rope and signals for the Swanton Bomb, he goes for and Kane moves out of the way just in time. Kane picks Jeff Hardy up off the ground by the throat with one hand and raises Hardy up in the air; Kane then slams him down with a huge Choke slam. Kane drops down onto Hardy for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner and still Rising star Champion, Kane!

J.R: Kane is still our Rising Star Champion.

King: Yeah, but he had to work hard to keep the title

The Camera goes back stage to the locker room where the Angle Alliance are.

Angle: So are you guys going to come down to ring side during my match tonight?

Punk & Carlito: Yeah Boss.

Angle: Alright, and Velvet I’m going to need you to stay back stage just for tonight.

Velvet: Okay Kurt.

Hardcore Holly and Stevie Richards walk in

Hardcore: So you two have another member in your team huh?
Well me and Stevie decided to do the same, and you guys will find out who he is really soon!

They leave the room leaving the Angle Alliance in shock

J.R: I wonder who the new man is.

King: So do I J.R, now it’s time for our next match.

Match 2 winner is number 1 contender for the tag titles
LAX Vs MCMG

Homicide and Chris Sabin start the match off. They both bind up in the middle of the ring; Homicide gets the upper hand by kneeing Sabin in the mid section. Homicide gives Chris Sabin a couple of punches to the face before Irish whipping him into the ropes, Sabin bounces back and shoulder blocks Homicide to the mat. Sabin goes for a quick elbow drop but Homicide rolls out of the way and then gets up to his feet, Sabin gets up and is hip tossed by Homicide. Chris Sabin gets up and returns the favour to Homicide and then goes for a quick pin, 1…and Homicide makes a quick kick out. Homicide gets up and Sabin runs at him and attempts a clothesline but Homicide ducks and Sabin goes over the top of him and bounces off the ropes. Sabin bounces back and Homicide drops him with a dropkick to the face of Chris Sabin, pin by Homicide, 1…2…and Sabin kicks out. Sabin gets up and arm wrenches Homicide, he pulls Homicide over to Alex Shelley who he tags in. Shelley goes behind Homicide and Shelley and Sabin both jump up and kick Homicide from each side of his body which drops him to the mat. Alex Shelley goes for the pin, 1…2…and Homicide kicks out. Shelley picks up Homicide and starts punching and chopping him, he then gives him a hard back kick to the mid section followed by a swinging neck breaker. Homicide lies on the mat in pain and Alex Shelley goes and tags Chris Sabin back in. Sabin runs in and hits Homicide with a standing moonsault and then the pin, 1…2…and Homicide kicks out. Homicide gets up and starts to walk over to Hernandez but Sabin grabs him and turns him around and then hits him with a hurricanrana which sends him flying over to Alex Shelley’s corner.
Sabin tags in Alex Shelley who climbs straight to the top rope, he jumps off and hits Homicide with a huge frog splash and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Hernandez breaks it up. Hernandez then punches Sabin off the apron and grabs Shelley, he Irish whips Shelley into the ropes and when Shelley runs back Hernandez turns him inside out with a huge clothesline. The ref finally gets Hernandez to leave and Homicide crawls over for the pin on Shelley, 1…2…and Alex Shelley kicks out.
Homicide tags Hernandez in and Hernandez waits on the apron, Homicide runs and hits a senton splash on Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin runs into the ring. He runs at Hernandez and Hernandez nails him with a diving Shoulder block, Sabin and Homicide both roll out of the ring.
Hernandez goes for the pin on Shelley, 1…2…and Alex Shelley kicks out. Hernandez picks Shelley up and Irish whips him into the ropes, Shelley bounces back and is hit with a Spine Buster by Hernandez.
On the outside Homicide and Chris Sabin are brawling, in the ring Shelley gets up and runs at Hernandez and Hernandez hits Alex Shelley with a hard power slam. Hernandez goes for another pin, 1…2…and once again Shelley kicks out. Outside the ring Chris Sabin jumps up and hits Homicide with an enziguri, Sabin then slides into the ring. Hernandez stands up in the ring and from behind Chris Sabin hits him with a dropkick which pushes Hernandez into the ropes, Hernandez bounces off the ropes and then from behind Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley both roll him up, 1…2…and Hernandez manages to kick out.
Hernandez gets up and runs at the MCMG but they both duck, Hernandez turns around to them and they both give him a hard kick to the mid section. Hernandez bends down in pain and Shelley kicks him in the face, he stands back up fully and is hit with a hard enziguri which drops Hernandez to the mat. Sabin and Shelley both climb to the top rope, Sabin jumps off and hits Hernandez with a leg drop followed by Shelley who hits him with a frog Splash, Shelley goes for the pin as Homicide tries to get back into the ring. Sabin runs and dropkicks Homicide into the turnbuckle as Shelley is on Hernandez, 1…2…and Hernandez kicks out! Sabin and Shelley can’t believe it, they both pick up Hernandez but out of nowhere he knocks them both down with a double clothesline.
Homicide gets up onto the turnbuckle to rest as Sabin and Shelley get up to their feet. Shelley runs at Hernandez and Hernandez lifts him up and tosses Alex Shelley over his head, Shelley lands on Homicide with his legs around his head and hurricanrana’s him off the top rope. Homicide slowly rolls out of the ring in pain as Hernandez pokes Sabin in the eye, and then big boots him in the face causing him to also roll out of the ring.
Hernandez turns around to Alex Shelley; he lifts Shelley up and hits him with a huge Border Toss followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, LAX!

King: Wow what a match, LAX are the new number 1 contenders.

J.R: Tell me about it, Londrick have another tough challenge on their hands.

King: Yeah, Now lets check out what’s going on in the ring.

Edge: Last week in my match at Mega Mayhem I was screwed out of victory, CM Punk and Carlito came down and attacked me to help Kurt Angle pick up the victory! If it wasn’t for those two I would be fighting here tonight for the TNE World Heavyweight title!

Chris Jericho walks down to the ring

Jericho: Edge! You had no chance of winning that match, CM Punk and Carlito just came down to make Kurt Angles victory quicker then it was already going to be.

Edge: I had that match in the bag until those two came down, that is the only reason why I lost my match! What’s the reason for you losing your match Jericho? You don’t have one, you just weren’t good enough to beat two of my former tag partners and quite frankly I don’t think you could beat me!

Jericho: Edge last week did Punk and Carlito damage your brain or something? Of course I can beat you junior!

Edge: Well why don’t you prove it next week in front of all my edge heads, the rated R Superstar Vs Y2J, what do you say?
Ill understand if you don’t want to fight me though, many people wouldn’t want to lose to matches in a row.

Jericho: okay, you know what. I am going to fight you next week but I guarantee you Edge, I will not lose!

Edge: Well see!

They both leave and go back stage

J.R: Looks like we have a good match for next week

King: We sure do King and now it’s time for the third match of the night.

Match 3
Double X Vs Christopher Daniels & Sonjay Dutt

Christopher Daniels and Senshi both start off in the ring, they bind up in the middle of the ring. Senshi just manages to over power Daniels, he then Irish whips Daniels into the turnbuckle where Elix Skipper stands. Senshi runs at Daniels and knee’s him in the mid section before tagging in Prime time Elix Skipper. Skipper gets into the ring and starts to throw punches into the head of Christopher Daniels, he then snapmares Daniels out into the center of the ring followed by a pin, 1…2…and Daniels kicks out. Daniels gets up and starts to chop the chest of Elix Skipper but Skipper jabs Daniels in the eye, Daniels turns around and walks backwards holding his eye. Elix grabs Daniels from behind and hits him with a Russian leg sweep and he then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Daniels kick out again. Daniels gets up and Skipper throws him into the turnbuckle by Senshi, Skipper tags Senshi in and he gets into the ring. Double X grab Christopher Daniels and hit him with a double DDT, Skipper gets out of the ring as Senshi goes for the pin, 1…2…and once again Daniels kicks out. Senshi lifts Daniels up and out of nowhere Daniels hits him with a huge clothesline, they both drop to the ground. Daniels and Senshi both crawl over to their partners and make the tag. Sonjay Dutt runs in at Elix Skipper, he hits Skipper with a huge dropkick. Sonjay jumps and hits Skipper with a standing moonsault followed by a pin, 1…2…and Skipper kicks out. They both get up and Sonjay nails him with an enziguri which drops Skipper down to the mat. Skipper slowly gets up and he is hit with a devastating neck breaker by Sonjay Dutt, Dutt then goes and tags Christopher Daniels back in. Sonjay goes and starts to brawl on the outside of the ring with Senshi and in the ring Daniels starts to repetitively punch Elix Skipper. Daniels Irish whips Skipper into the ropes, Skipper bounces back and is hit with a hard power slam and then the pin by Daniels, 1…2…and somehow Skipper kicks out. Skipper slowly gets to his feet and he is slammed down to the mat with the Angels Wings from Christopher Daniels, Daniels then climbs to the top rope and nails Elix Skipper with the BME. Daniels starts crawling over for the pin and on the out side Sonjay flips off the apron onto Senshi causing them both to drop down onto the hard ground outside the ring. In the ring Daniels gets goes for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Sonjay Dutt and Christopher Daniels

J.R: Nice win foe Daniels and Dutt

King: Yeah, especially for Daniels coming off that loss at Mega Mayhem.

J.R: Yeah, now lets go back stage to the new X-Div champion AJ Styles with JB.

JB: AJ, How do you feel about your tough match at Mega Mayhem?

AJ: Well I wouldn’t exactly call it a tough match but I feel I done all that was necessary to beat those other two.

JB: What do you think about Petey Williams? He has a rematch claus that he can use whenever he like…

AJ: Well JB I couldn’t care less! I beat him easily at Mega Mayhem and I will beat him easily the next time I face him.

Petey Williams walks into the room

Petey: AJ, You know that your victory at Mega Mayhem was a fluke.
I am using my rematch clause next week here on Impact and I will make sure you do not beat me again!

They all walk away

J.R: Another great match added to next week’s card!

King: Yeah, its going to be another great show next week.

J.R: AJ Styles seems to be awfully confident.

King: Yeah, now it’s time for our next match.

Match 4 winner is the number 1 contender for the Rising Star Title

They all start off staring at one another, Kennedy and Roode both run at Elijah Burke and Burke ducks and runs away to the other side of the ring.
Roode and Kennedy both walk over to Elijah Burke but Burke rolls out of the ring and waits for Kennedy and Roode to start off the fighting.
Roode and Kennedy stand in the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches, Roode stomps on Kennedy’s foot at the same that Kennedy jabs Robert Roode in the eye. Both Kennedy and Roode step backwards, Kennedy holding his foot and Roode grabbing his eye. They both then run at each other and knock each other down with a clothesline from them both. Mr Kennedy and Robert Roode both lay on the mat as Elijah Burke slides into the ring, Kennedy and Roode both then get back up.
Burke runs and hits them both at the same time with a cross body followed by a pin, 1…2…and Roode and Kennedy both kick out. Elijah gets up and begins to stomp on the faces of Kennedy and Roode, he then runs back and bounces off the ropes while Mr Kennedy and Robert Roode get up. They both get up and Elijah gets to Roode but Roode lifts Elijah Burke up in Spine buster position and Kennedy jumps over the top and clotheslines Elijah Burke dropping him down to the mat. Burke rolls to the side of the ring as Kennedy and Roode bind up, Roode manages to over power Mr Kennedy and he Irish whips Kennedy into the turnbuckle, Roode runs at Kennedy and knee’s him in the stomach causing him to bend over in pain still in the turnbuckle. Roode grabs Kennedy and hits him with a DDT and then he goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out. Roode picks up Mr Kennedy and starts to punch him a couple of times and then scoop slams Kennedy down to the mat. Roode turns around and is knocked to the mat by a hard clothesline from Elijah Burke, he then goes for a pin, 1…2…and Roode kicks out. Roode and Burke both get up; Mr Kennedy gets up and runs at Burke for a clothesline but Burke ducks out of the way and Kennedy smashes into Robert Roode.
Kennedy then grabs Elijah Burke and hits him with an atomic drop followed by a snap suplex. Burke slowly gets up and Mr Kennedy nails him with a huge Jaw breaker knocking Elijah Burke into the turnbuckle.
Robert Roode gets up onto the second rope and starts to continuously punch Elijah Burke in the head, then from behind Mr Kennedy power bombs Robert Roode off of the turnbuckle. Roode rolls out of the ring as Kennedy runs at Elijah Burke but Burke dives out of the way leaving Kennedy to run into the hard metal turnbuckle, then from behind Elijah Burke rolls Mr Kennedy up from behind, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Elijah Burke

J.R: Wow! Elijah Burke won.

King: Mr Kennedy cannot believe it! He is in shock!

J.R: Now Elijah Burke will face Kane at our next PPV for the Rising Star Title.

Kennedy and Roode both get up, and Roode grabs a mic

Roode: Kennedy! What the hell happened! You let that jackass win!

Kennedy: Well at Mega Mayhem you let Kane win!

Roode: Well now was my chance to get a rematch for the Rising Star Championship!

Kennedy: At Mega Mayhem you were the reason why I didn’t win the title in the first place.

Roode starts to punch Kennedy, Kennedy retaliates! They begin to brawl all through the arena. All the security guards come down to break it up and they take them back stage.

J.R: OMG!

King: Roode and Kennedy just went Crazy.

J.R: Well now its time for our next match

Match 5
Londrick Vs Cade & Murdock

Lance Cade and Brian Kendrick start off the match, they bind up in the middle of the ring. Cade over powers Brian Kendrick, he pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. Cade swings at Kendrick with a right hand but Kendrick ducks out of the way, Cade then lies back into the turnbuckle. Kendrick starts to repetitively punch and kick Lance Cade, he then jumps up and monkey flips Lance Cade into the middle of the ring.
Kendrick goes and makes the tag to Paul London who rushes into the ring for the pin, 1…2…and a kick out. London gets up and runs and dropkicks Trevor Murdock off the apron to the outside, he then runs and hits Lance Cade with a standing moonsault. Cade and London both get up and London nails him with an enziguri followed by a tag to Brian Kendrick.
Kendrick runs in and is clotheslined by Lance Cade, Cade then tags in Trevor Murdock. Murdock runs into the ring as Kendrick gets up, Kendrick hits him with a cross body which knocks him down to the mat.
Murdock gets up and Kendrick grabs him and nails him with a huge Slice bread #2, he then goes and tags in Paul London who climbs to the top rope. Brian Kendrick runs and cross bodies Lance Cade over the top rope as Paul London hits Trevor Murdock with a Shooting Star Press followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Londrick

J.R: Nice quick victory for Paul London and Brian Kendrick

King: Yeah and now it is time for our huge Main Event!

Main Event for the world Heavyweight Championship
Kurt Angle Vs Randy Orton

They both start off the match eyeing each other up; they then bind up in the middle of the ring. Angle manages to over power Orton, he then Irish whips Orton into the ropes. Randy Orton bounces back and hits Angle with a shoulder block which pushes Angle back a little bit, Angle then runs and bounces off the ropes and hits Orton with a shoulder block which pushes Orton back a little bit. Orton then starts to throw punches at Kurt Angle and Angle does the same to Orton, Kurt Angle then knee’s Randy Orton in the mid section so Orton retaliates with a dropkick to the face of the gold medallist which drops him to the mat. Angle gets up and runs at Orton; he then knocks Orton to the mat with a hard clothesline.
They both get up and stare each other down once again, they begin to trade punches again and Orton gets the upper hand. Randy Orton continues to punch Angle and he then pushes Angle backwards into the turnbuckle, Orton then hits Angle with a European Uppercut and then walks backwards to the other side of the ring. Orton then runs and dives at Kurt Angle but Kurt moves out of the way leaving Orton to land on the hard turnbuckle, Angle then grabs Randy Orton from behind and hits him with a huge German suplex. Angle drops down onto Orton for the pin, 1…2…and Orton kicks out. They both get up and Angle punches Orton a couple of times before Irish whipping hi into the ropes, Orton bounces backwards and hits Kurt Angle with a cross body dropping them both to the mat and going for the pin, 1…2…and Kurt Angle kicks out. They both get up and Orton gives Angle a few hard shots before pushing Angle back into the turnbuckle, Orton then gives Angle numerous punches to the head before hitting Angle with a hard superplex off the top rope down to the mat. Angle shakes around on the ground holding his back as Randy Orton crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and Angle kicks out. Angle lies on the ground in pain as Randy Orton starts to stomp on the face of Kurt Angle before picking him up. Orton punches Angle a couple of times and then out of nowhere Angle nails Orton with a hard snap suplex followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Orton manages to kick out. Randy Orton gets up and he is slammed onto the mat with a huge belly to belly suplex from Kurt Angle causing Randy Orton to roll out side the ring. Angle follows Orton outside the ring, he grabs a hold of the TNE World Champ and throws him into the turnbuckle post head first which drops him to the ground as the ref starts to count them both out, 1…2. Angle grabs Randy Orton by the head and starts to slam it down onto the steel step which busts Randy Orton open, 3…4…5…6. Kurt Angle pushes Randy Orton back into the ring and crawls over for the pin, 1…2…and somehow Orton kicks out. Angle cannot believe it, he starts to stomp on Randy Orton angrily and then goes for another pin, 1…2…and once again Orton kicks out. Angle picks up Randy Orton and gets him in position for the Angle slam but Orton hits Angle in the ribs and then elbows him in the face. Orton the drops Angle down to the mat with a huge inverted DDT followed by a pin, 1…2…and this time Angle kicks out. Orton wipes the blood off his face and picks up Angle; he lifts him up and drops him down to the mat with a hard suplex. Kurt Angle slowly gets up and Randy Orton dropkicks Angle down to the mat, Angle gets back up to his feet out on the apron. Randy Orton runs over and knee’s Kurt Angle in the mid section causing him to bend over out through the middle rope, Orton then pulls him out with his legs on the middle ropes and hits him with a huge DDT and then Orton goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Kurt Angle kicks out. Orton goes to pick up Kurt Angle but Angle kicks Orton off and he falls backwards into the ref who is smashed in the head and falls out of the ring. Angle gets up and goes for the clothesline but Orton ducks, Angle then bounces off the ropes and knocks Orton down with a clothesline. They both get up and Orton runs at Angle but Angle hits Orton with an arm drag, Orton goes back to Angle and is hit with another arm drag. Orton gets up and Angle hits him with a snap mare followed by a reverse chin lock, he holds it on Orton for awhile before Orton starts to elbow Angle in the mid section. They both get up fully and Orton dropkicks Kurt Angle into the turnbuckle, he then starts to hammer away at Angle. Orton runs and clotheslines Kurt Angle and then when Kurt Angle stumbles out he is Scoop slammed by Randy Orton. Orton then grabs Kurt Angle and gets him in a sleeper hold to try and choke him out.

CM Punk and Carlito run down to the ring and break up the sleeper hold, they then start to beat down the TNE World Champion Randy Orton, they hit him with a GTS and a Back Cracker and then Kurt Angle gets up as CM Punk and Carlito are leaving the ring. Then out of nowhere a man with a hood on runs down the apron and double spears CM Punk and Carlito, and then the man runs into the ring after Kurt Angle had just hit Randy Orton with a huge Angle slam.
The mystery man with the hood on runs into the ring and spears Kurt Angle, he then lifts Kurt Angle up and nails him with a huge Power bomb or should I say, BATISTA BOMB!!! Batista throws the hood off and walks back stage as Randy Orton crawls for the cover and the ref rolls into the ring and starts to count, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner and still TNE World Heavyweight Champion
Randy Orton!

J.R: Oh my god, Batista is the newest member on the TNE roster!

King: he’s the man who got the contract

J.R: And Randy Orton is still Champion!

King: Lucky for Orton that Batista came down, Join us next week on Impact!!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Angle/Orton, what a big surprise by Batista

Worst Match: Londrick/ Rednecks, it's quite short

Best Promo: The Opening one is good and so does the Edge/Jericho one.

Worst Promo: I really don't like the Angle Alliance one.

Additional Feedback: It is a good show. There are some good matches and promos but you still need some improvements. I am checking out your next show.

John

Best Match: Angle vs. orton in the me.

Worst Match: none

Best Promo: EDGE and jericho

Worst Promo: none in particular

Additional Feedback: great show. you are improving and hopefully soon you'll be in the top 5 of btb power 10. good job.

xtremebadass

BM: Angle vs. Orton, Batista was a shocker

WM: Kendrick and London's wasn't that bad, but wasn't as good as the rest

BP: Y2J and Rated R Superstar was pretty good, really enjoyed reading

WP: N/A

AC:Really digged reading this one, fabulous main event, I didn't expect Batista signing, but anyways, good show

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
First My review

BM: Main event or the tag team number one contenders title.

WM: Cade and Murdoch vs London and Kendrick, This is way too short and that it was shorter then the others.

BP: Orton, Angle or Y2J, Edge.

WP: Some where just very out of character but all where relatively good.

AC:Okay here is my review. Now the points to improve on.

1. You need commercials. It just makes your show all rolled into one and it would not go like that. If a show was like that, well actually the TV network would make it as then the TV network would be making no money and well would sack the show.

2. More in character promos sorry to say.

3. Try to make all the matches the same length except make the Main Event abit Longer.

4. Fix up your Paragraphs it is just giving me the shits lol.

5. So many typos I cannot count lol

6. Better commentary lol

Those are the things you can improve on. These are thing things you did well.

1. Good Transition between moves.

2. No typos in the matches most of the time.

3. Really enertaining matches.

Other then that good show. Just improve those small things and you will improve. I will review just to see you improve.

Qwake

Preview for next weeks Impact

Well to kick off Impact it will be

Robert Roode & Mr Kennedy Vs Kane and Elijah Burke
How will Roode and Mr Kennedy work together after what happened between them last week.

It will also be another grudge match between

CM Punk/Carlito and Hardcore Holly/Stevie Richards
What will go down between these four superstars.

There will be a huge X-Division title match, it will be

AJ Styles(c) Vs Petey Williams
After Petey Lost to AJ at Mega Mayhem what will Petey do to win the X-Division title back?

In the main event it will be

The Rated R Superstar Edge Vs Y2J Chris Jericho
what will happen with these two superstars? who will win!!!

^ All this and much more this Monday on Impact!!!

OOC: There is alot more this week on Impact, many more matches and sorry if it dosent get in on Monday. BTW, keep the reviews coming guys, thanks

The Anigma

Reaction score
This looks to be a promising show. Here are my predictions.

Robert Roode & Mr Kennedy Vs Kane and Elijah Burke

CM Punk/Carlito and Hardcore Holly/Stevie Richards

AJ Styles(c) Vs Petey Williams

The Rated R Superstar Edge Vs Y2J Chris Jericho

I'll be checking out the show.

Qwake

TNE IMPACT

J.R: Good evening everybody and Welcome to Impact.

King: What a great night it will be tonight.

J.R: Yeah, tonight in our Main Event it will be Christian Cage Vs Chris Jericho! The X division title is also on the line when Petey Williams Verses AJ Styles.

King: Yes but Right now let’s kick start impact with a huge match!
Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy apologized to each other and are now fighting on the same team here tonight!

Match 1
Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy Vs Elijah Burke & Kane

Robert Roode and Elijah Burke start off the match, they bind up in the middle of the ring. Roode over powers Burke, he then gives him a couple of hard punches to the side of the head. Roode then Irish whips Elijah Burke into the ropes, Burke bounces back and goes for a clothesline but Roode ducks. Elijah bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring, he bounces back and drops Roode to the ground and goes for a quick pin, 1…and a quick kick out. They both get up and begin to trade punches, Roode gets the upper hand, and he punches him all the way back to the corner where Kennedy stands. Roode tags in Kennedy and then both hit Elijah Burke with a double suplex followed by a quick pin by Kennedy, 1…2…and a kick out by Burke. Kennedy picks Burke up and punches him a few times before kneeing him in the mid section making Burke bend over, Kennedy then kicks Burke in the face and runs back to bounce off the ropes. Burke is standing up holding his face as Kennedy come running at him and clotheslines Elijah off his feet down to the mat. Kennedy picks Burke up and pulls him over to the corner where Roode stands; Kennedy tosses Elijah into the turnbuckle and makes the tag to Robert Roode.

Roode and Kennedy both start throwing punches at the face and body of Elijah Burke, Roode then hits him with a snap mare followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Elijah kicks out. Roode starts to stomp on Burkes head, he then picks him up but Elijah Burke pokes Robert Roode in the eye and then dives to make the tag to the big red machine. Kane runs in and drops Roode to the mat with a thunderous clothesline; Roode gets up and is knocked down with another hard right arm. Roode gets up in pain, he walks right into Kane who hits him with a huge side slam and then the pin by Kane, 1…2…and Robert Roode finds a way out. Roode slowly gets to his feet and Kane runs at him and nails him with a devastating big boot to the face of Robert Roode, Kane then makes the tag to Elijah Burke. Burke rushes into the ring and quickly starts to stomp on the face of Robert Roode, he then picks Roode up and Irish whips him into the ropes. As Roode is bouncing off the ropes he makes a quick tag to Kennedy which Elijah doesn’t see, Roode runs back towards Burke as Kennedy runs into the ring. Roode goes for a clothesline but Burke ducks and Roode goes running to the ropes on the other side, Kennedy also goes for a clothesline but Burke ducks that also leaving Kennedy to run over the top of Elijah and clothesline Robert Roode out of the ring. Kennedy stands there looking at Roode on the ground on the outside and Burke rolls Kennedy up, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out.

They both get up and run at each other, Elijah Burke jumps and hits Kennedy with a hard cross body dropping him down to the mat as Elijah goes and makes the tag to Kane. Kane runs in and grabs Mr Kennedy, he throws him up into the turnbuckle and starts giving him a couple of hard hits to the face. Kane gives Mr Kennedy an uppercut causing Kennedy to stumble out of the corner into a back drop from Kane as Robert Roode gets back up onto the apron. Kane goes to pick up Kennedy and Kennedy gives him a sneaky low blow which the ref does not see, Mr Kennedy then goes and makes the tag to Robert Roode who rushes into the ring. Roode starts to stomp on Kane and continuously drops his knee across the side of Kane’s head followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kane kicks out. Kane gets back up to one knee and Robert Roode runs and knee’s him in the side of the head knocking Kane back down to the mat. Roode goes for another quick pin, 1…2…and Kane throws Roode off of him, Kane then gets up and clotheslines Robert Roode and drops down to make the tag to Elijah Burke. Burke runs in and to punch Roode in the face, he then lifts Roode up and hits him with a hard suplex and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Robert Roode kicks out. They both get up and run at each other and both hit each other with hard clotheslines at the same time. Roode slowly crawls over to Kennedy as Burke crawls over to Kane, Roode reaches out to tag Mr Kennedy and Kennedy walks away up the ramp. Elijah tags in Kane who runs over to Robert Roode and lifts him up and slams him down with the Choke slam, pin by Kane, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Elijah Burke and Kane!

J.R: Robert Roode wouldn’t have liked that, not one little bit!

King: Tell me about it JR!

Commercial Break

They all leave the ring and then Kurt Angle comes down with a mic and CM Punk and Carlito

Angle: Last week, I was about to become the Second ever TNE World Heavyweight Champion! And then out of nowhere comes down the newest TNE signing, the Animal, Batista!
We all know that Holly and Richards were planning on getting a leader, but we had no idea it would be Batista! And if it wasn’t for him you would be looking at the World Heavyweight Champion!
So Batista, get your ass out here now!

Batista walks out onto the entrance ramp

Batista: Kurt, calm down! I came here for one reason, to be the best, and since you’re a gold medallist and talk about how good you are I thought I would pick a fight with you. You 3 in the ring have been attacking Holly and Richards and talking about how bad they are and how your much better! Well they asked me to come and help them out because 3 on 2 isn’t very fair. And it’s already official, at Extreme Chaos it will be myself, Hardcore Holly and Stevie Richards Vs the Angle Alliance!

Angle: Well we will prove to you that we are the best team in TNE starting tonight, Holly and Richards are scheduled to face CM Punk and Carlito!

Batista: Well after were through beating you, how but a singles match between me and you!

J.B.L walks out

J.B.L: Hold on Hold on! Im the one who makes the matches around here not you, but I do like the idea of you two in a match so next week live on Impact it Will be the Olympic Gold medallist, Kurt Angle Vs The Animal, Batista!

J.B.L walks away as Hardcore Holly and Stevie Richards walk down to the ring for their match.

Match 2
Holly and Richards with Batista Vs CM Punk and Carlito with Angle

Hardcore Holly starts the match off with Carlito, they both start to trade blows in the center of the ring. Hardcore Holly gets the upper hand, he then continues to punch Carlito and then starts to chop his chest pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle. Holly then starts to kick Carlito in the mid section before making the tag to Stevie Richards, Richards runs into the ring and clotheslines Carlito back into the turnbuckle dropping him down to the mat and then the pin, 1…2…and Carlito kicks out. Stevie picks him up and knee’s him in the mid section, he follows it up with a hard scoop slam and Carlito gets up in pain and runs over and makes the tag to CM Punk. Punk runs in and binds up in the middle of the ring with Richards, Punk gets the cheap way out by kicking Stevie in the ribs. Punk then jumps up and drops Richards with a huge DDT followed up with a pin by Punk, 1…2…and Richards kicks out. Punk picks Stevie up and punches him a couple of times before Irish whipping Richards into the ropes, when he bounces back Punk is ready. Punk runs and nails him with a huge spinning wheel kick which knocks Stevie Richards down to the mat as Punk goes for another pin, 1…2…and again Richards kicks out.

Punk picks up Stevie Richards and again Irish whips him into the ropes, Stevie bounces back towards Punk and Punk drops to the ground this causing Richards to jump over him. Stevie bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring and when he turns around Punk is on his feet and he jumps up and hits Richards with a hard dropkick. Punk goes and makes the tag to Carlito who runs in and goes for a quick pin on Richards, 1…2…and Richards kicks out. Carlito gets up and picks Richards up with him, he gives him a few hard chops to the chest, he then hits Stevie Richards with an atomic drop. Carlito then runs and cross bodies Richards to the mat and goes for the pin, 1…2…and once again Stevie kicks out. They both get up to their feet and out of nowhere Stevie hits Carlito with a dropkick, Richards then goes and makes the tag to Hardcore Holly. Carlito gets up and punches Holly a couple of times, he then gives Hardcore Holly a snap suplex followed up by a pin, 1…2…and a kick out by Holly. Carlito picks up Hardcore Holly and Irish whips Holly into the turnbuckle, Carlito then goes and slaps Holly in the face a couple of times before hitting Hardcore Holly with a monkey flip. Holly gets up holding his back in pain as Carlito runs over and is suddenly knocked to the mat with a dropkick, Holly then dives and makes the tag to Stevie Richards.

Stevie Richards runs in at Carlito and drops him with a huge Super Kick, and drops onto him for the pin just as Kurt Angle gets up onto the apron. The ref goes to check on Angle telling him to get off the apron as CM Punk runs into the ring and begins to stomp on the head of Richards, Punk then grabs Carlito and drags him over to their corner. Punk tags himself in and Batista runs over and knocks Kurt Angle off the apron, they begin to brawl on the outside while in the ring Punk climbs to the top rope and nails Stevie Richards with a diving clothesline followed by a pin, 1…2…and Hardcore Holly runs into the ring to break it up. Holly walks out of the ring as on the outside Carlito starts to get up to his feet, meanwhile CM Punk starts to punch Stevie Richards and then Irish whips Richards into the turnbuckle. Punk then runs and jumps at Stevie hitting him in the face with his knee, Punk then drops Stevie down onto the mat with a hard bulldog. Carlito slowly gets into the ring as does Hardcore Holly, they both start to trade punches while on the outside Kurt Angle is slamming Batista’s head against the steel steps and barricade. CM Punk picks up Stevie Richards and hammers him with the GTS while Carlito sends Hardcore Holly rolling with a hurricanrana. Punk crawls over for the pin on Stevie Richards, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Carlito and CM Punk!

The Angle Alliance all walk back stage raising their hands in victory

J.R: Well the Angle Alliance certainly cheated their way to victory there didn’t they King!

King: Indeed they did JR, did you see what Angle done to Batista here on the outside.

J.R: Yeah! Now let’s go back stage.

Londrick are standing there

London: At Extreme Chaos, me and Brian here will be defending our tag titles against none other then LAX!

Kendrick: Yeah, and we promise you two, that we will defend our tag titles. We wish you guys luck though, you will need it.

LAX walk up, they shake Londrick’s hands and give them a one arm hug

Homicide: hey, sup Londrick, how you two been huh?

Hernandez: By the way, at Extreme chaos we will be winning homes, no doubt about it!

Homicide: Yeah ese. Well see you guys later!

Londrick walk off and Homicide walks over to Hernandez

Homicide: Hey homie, look what I just got

Homicide pulls out a wallet with Paul London’s money/ credit cards and ID in it, JACKPOT!

J.R: Homicide just took Paul London’s wallet!

King: I know! Remind me to tell London after the show JR

J.R: Yeah okay, and now it’s time for the next match on the card.

Commercial Break

Match 3 for the X-Div Championship
AJ Styles Vs Petey Williams

The start off the match staring at one another, Styles runs at Petey Williams and Williams hits him with an arm drag, Petey then runs at AJ and Petey is hit with an arm drag. Styles gets up as does Petey Williams, Williams runs at AJ Styles for a clothesline but Styles ducks and when Petey Williams turns around he is hit with a hard dropkick which pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. AJ Styles runs at him and goes for the Monkey flip but Williams flips back into the ring and lands on his feet, Styles stands there looking at the crowd doing his famous pose and then when Styles turns around he is turned inside out by a thunderous clothesline from the former X-Div Champion. Williams crawls over to AJ for the cover, 1…2…and AJ Styles kicks out, both men get back up to their feet. Petey Williams starts to hammer away at the face of AJ Styles, he then Irish whips Styles into the ropes, AJ bounces back and Styles jumps up into the air and hits a perfectly executed hurricanrana on Petey Williams. Petey slowly gets back up to his feet as AJ Styles springs off the ropes and drops Williams with a flying forearm and then AJ goes for the pin, 1…2…and Petey just kicks out. AJ picks Petey up and gives him a couple of chops to the chest before Irish whipping Petey into the turnbuckle, AJ Styles runs and leaps up into the air and nails Petey Williams with a huge hurricanrana. Petey Williams drops down to the mat and rolls out of the ring, Williams gets up in a daze and then AJ Styles come flying over the top rope flipping onto a wounded Petey Williams. The ref begins to count them both out, 1…2…3…4…5…and AJ Styles gets up and back into the ring bringing Petey Williams with him.

He begins to stomp on the face of Petey Williams before picking him up, then Williams starts to fight back with everything he’s got. He starts to repetitively punch AJ Styles in the face before kneeing him in the mid section and dropping him to the mat with a huge DDT! They both lie in the ring and then Petey crawls to AJ for the cover, 1…2…and Styles just kicks out in time. Petey gets up and pulls AJ up to his feet, he Irish whips AJ Styles into the ropes and when AJ bounces back he knocks him down to the mat with a hard clothesline. AJ gets up and runs at Petey and again Petey Williams knocks AJ Styles over with a hard clothesline. This time Styles slowly gets up to his feet and Williams runs at him and hits AJ with a cross body followed up by a pin, 1…2…and AJ once again kicks out. Petey starts to get a little frustrated, he grabs AJ Styles and hits him with a huge Gut Buster in the middle of the ring and then drops onto Petey for another pin, 1…2…and AJ Styles somehow kicks out. AJ starts to slowly get to his feet and Petey Williams signals for the Canadian Destroyer! But when AJ gets up he starts to punch Petey and then knee’s him right in the mid section, AJ then runs backwards and bounces off the ropes and when he gets back up to Petey he hits him with a hard dropkick followed by a standing moonsault and then the pin, 1…2…and Petey Williams just manages to kick out.

Petey Williams gets up and AJ throws him into the turnbuckle, AJ then starts to slap Petey’s face in disrespect. AJ Styles then springboards off the ropes and drops Petey Williams with a huge springboard spinning DDT! AJ dives onto Petey Williams for the pin, 1…2…and again Petey Williams kicks out! AJ gets really frustrated and starts to stomp on the face of Petey, he then picks Williams up and goes for the Irish whip but Petey reverses and Irish whips AJ into the ropes. AJ comes running back and dives to the ground sliding under Petey Williams legs, AJ gets up quickly as Petey Williams turns around and Styles nails Petey Williams with a huge Pele(paylay?). Williams drops straight down to the mat and AJ goes for the cover very quickly, 1…2…and Williams puts his leg on the rope which makes the pin be broken up. AJ cannot believe it, he picks Petey Williams up and Petey kicks him in the ribs and then hits AJ Styles with a huge swinging neck breaker. Both men lay there on the mat in pain as the ref starts to count them knocked out, 1…2…3…4…5…6…and both men are on their feet. AJ Styles runs at Petey Williams but Petey ducks and AJ turns around and is thrown over the head of Petey which causes AJ to land hard on his back. AJ gets back up and runs at Petey Williams again, Williams lifts AJ up and hits him with a hard flap jack followed by the pin, 1…2…and AJ Styles kicks out.

AJ Styles gets back up and Petey Williams gets AJ in Canadian Destroyer position but AJ get out of it by throwing Petey over his back. Williams gets up holding his back and AJ Styles starts to punch and kick him, he then runs and drops Petey Williams with a hard spinning wheel kick directly to the face of Williams dropping him to the mat. AJ Styles climbs to the top rope and Petey Williams gets to his feet, he dives off and hits Petey with a diving cross body but when he hits him Petey rolls over on Petey and gets the counter pin, 1…2…and AJ just kicks out in time. They both get up quickly and Williams runs at AJ Styles and Styles slams him down with an arm drag, Williams gets back up and is dropped by a huge dropkick from the Phenomenal AJ Styles. They both get up and bind up in the middle of the ring; AJ gets Petey Williams into a headlock and holds it for awhile. Petey Williams then lifts AJ up and hits him with a hard back drop down to the mat followed by a pin, 1…2…and AJ Styles kicks out. Once again they both get back up, they begin to trade punches, Williams swings at AJ and AJ Styles runs under the arm of Williams. When Williams turns around AJ jumps up for another Pele but Williams is ready this time and he runs out of the way leaving Styles to land down on the mat hard. AJ gets up holding his stomach in pain, he turns around and Petey Williams lifts him up and slams him down hard with a suplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and AJ Styles kicks out. They both get back up and start to trade punches, AJ then pushes Petey back a little bit and then drops Williams with a huge step up enziguri. Petey Williams lies on the mat in pain motionless, AJ walks over for the pin but out of nowhere Williams pulls AJ Styles and gets him into the possum pin, 1…2…and just kicks out in time.

They both get up and Petey Williams locks AJ Styles in for the Canadian Destroyer, AJ punches Petey and then gets up and knee’s him in the stomach. AJ Styles then grabs Petey and gets him in position for the Styles Clash, AJ nails it and goes for the pin, 1…2…and Petey kicks out! AJ gets up frustrated and climbs to the top rope; he dives off and hits Petey Williams with the Spinal Tap followed by a pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, and still X-Division Champion, AJ Styles!

J.R: What a hard fought battle!

King: I know! Petey nearly had it but AJ was just better tonight.

Petey Williams gets up in the ring and puts out his hand to shake AJ Styles hand in respect, AJ looks at Petey and says, I told you I was better then you! Then Jeff Hardy runs down to the ring and Hardy and Styles begin to beat up Petey Williams, they start to stomp on and punch Petey. Then Christopher Daniels comes running down the entrance ramp with a steel chair, he gets into the ring and Styles and Jeff Hardy run out of the ring and up the entrance ramp. Daniels helps Petey Williams up as he shouts at Styles and Hardy to come back down.

They all walk back stage

J.R: Lucky for Petey that Christopher Daniels came down to help him!

King: Yeah, he could have been really hurt.

J.R: I know, now let’s go back stage to JBL’s office

Randy Orton is there talking with GM JBL.

Randy: So JBL, I was wonder if next week I could choose a wrestler to fight Christian Cage the week before Extreme Chaos, what do you think?

JBL: Well I’ve got an even better idea, how about next week, pick your poison, you choose the man that Cage fights and he chooses the man that you fight.

Randy: Okay then, I have just the opponent for him! Ill see you later.

J.R: I wonder who they will make each other face.

King: Me to, now its time for our next match after the ad break.

Commercial Break

Match 4
MCMG & Sonjay Dutt Vs Lance Cade, Trevor Murdock & Umaga

Lance Cade starts the match off with the Guru Sonjay Dutt, they bond up in the ring with Lance Cade easily over powering Sonjay. Cade sends Sonjay running off into the ropes and when he bounces back he ducks under the arm of Cade, then Sonjay bounces back to Cade again and jumps at him for a cross body but Cade manages to catch Sonjay Dutt. He hits Sonjay with a hard fall away slam and then Cade goes and makes the tag to Trevor Murdock. Murdock slowly walks into the ring over to Sonjay, he picks Sonjay up and Sonjay starts to punch Murdock in the face, Dutt then jumps high in the air and drops Murdock down to the mat with a dropkick. Dutt runs over and makes the tag to Chris Sabin, Sabin runs into the ring and over to Trevor Murdock and helps Murdock up to his knee’s. Sabin the punches Trevor Murdock in the head a couple of times and then repetitively starts to kick Murdock in the chest, Chris Sabin then runs back and bounces off the ropes running full speed at Murdock and Sabin dropkicks him directly in the face. Sabin goes nad makes a quick tag to Alex Shelley, Shelley runs in the ring and Sabin lifts him and throws him up into the air and he lands down on Murdock with a leg drop followed by a pin, 1…2…and Trevor Murdock manages to kick out.

Shelley picks up Murdock but Trevor Murdock jabs Shelley in the eye, then Murdock runs over and tags Lance Cade back in. Lance Cade runs in and nails Alex Shelley with a hard clothesline, Shelley gets back up and runs at Cade and then Lance Cade grabs him and hip tosses him to the mat followed by the pin, 1…2…and Shelley kicks out. Cade picks up Alex Shelley and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle and chases after him, Shelley gets to the turnbuckle and jumps up into the air and pushes up off it which makes Shelley end up behind Cade, Cade turns around and hits a huge big boot to the face of Alex Shelley. Shelley slowly tries to crawl to make the tag as Lance Cade goes and tags in Trevor Murdock, Murdock runs in and grabs the leg of Alex Shelley and tries to pull him back into the center of the ring but Alex Shelley jumps up and nails Murdock with an enzigui, Shelley then dives to make the tag to Sonjay Dutt. Umaga stands on the outside getting angry as Sonjay runs into the ring and picks up Trevor Murdock, he attempts to Irish whip Murdock but Murdock over powers him and ends up Irish whipping Dutt into the ropes. Dutt bounces back and slides under Murdock’s legs while running and bouncing off the ropes on the other side of the ring; Murdock turns around and is hit with a spinning heel kick to the face from the Guru. Sonjay goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and a kick out by Murdock.

Sonjay gets up and goes and makes the tag to Chris Sabin who gets into the ring and runs straight at Trevor Murdock. Sabin hits Murdock with a senton and then picks him up, he pulls Murdock over to the turnbuckle and places him there while he climbs to the second rope. Sabin stands there on the second rope punching Murdock in the head, Sabin then jumps up and nails Trevor Murdock with a hurricanrana down to the mat. Sabin climbs up to the top rope and waits for Trevor Murdock to get back up to his feet, Lance Cade starts to walk over to Sabin so Alex Shelley gets into the ring and runs across and dropkicks Cade off the apron down to the hard ground outside the ring. Murdock gets up and Sabin dives at him for a cross body but Trevor Murdock counters by hitting Sabin with a hard clothesline in mid air, Murdock then dives and makes the tag to the Samoan Bulldozer Umaga. Umaga rushes into the ring and runs and headbutts Sonjay Dutt off the apron to the hard ground outside the ring, he grabs Alex Shelley starts to hammer away at him and then throws him down at the bottom of the turnbuckle. Umaga then runs and crashes his lower body into the head of Shelley as you see Shelley’s head whip lash, he then picks Shelley up as Chris Sabin gets up. He lifts Chris Sabin up onto his shoulders as Shelley stands in front of him and he kicks Shelley in the face while falling backwards for the Samoan Drop on Sabin. Shelley rolls out of the ring as Umaga climbs to the top rope and dives off landing on Chris Sabin followed by the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, Cade, Murdock and Umaga

The ref raises all of there hands and Umaga Samoan Spikes Cade and then Murdock, he then storms off back stage!

J.R: Umaga is such a beast! He just destroyed 5 other men!

King: I know, will anybody be able to stop Umaga in TNE?

J.R: I don’t know, but now its time for Christian Cage to host the Peepshow! I had know idea about this.

Cage sets up in the ring

Commercial Break

Cage: Good evening everybody and welcome to a surprise edition of the peepshow, with me as your host, the rather good looking, Captain Charisma Christian Cage. I have a very important guest on the show tonight, the newest member of the TNE roster, The Animal Batista!

Batista walks down to the ring, he shakes Cages hand and takes a seat.

Christian: Dave, how do you feel about being in TNE?

Batista: Well Christian, I couldn’t be happier. Everybody in TNE, apart from the Angle Alliance is awesome and I am sure I will enjoy my stay here in TNE. All the wrestlers here are great and I can’t wait to fight wrestle them myself.

Christian: How do you feel about your upcoming match at Extreme Chaos?

Batista: I feel pretty good and confident about it. I am on a team with to great wrestlers who I respect and I am sure we will kick beat the Angle Alliance.

Christian: that’s great. Now I have something to ask you Batista, how would you feel about me picking you to face Randy Orton next week for the pick your poison challenge?

Batista: Well Christian, I would be happy to face the TNE World Heavyweight Champion next week in my first official match here in TNE.

Christian: Well that’s just awesome, and maybe after I beat Orton and win the world title I could defend against you sometime…

Batista: I can’t wait, but first of all you will have to win the title and by the sounds of things you are very confident that you will.

Christian: Batista, believe me. I will leave Extreme Chaos the World Heavyweight Champion and Randy Orton will leave, hopefully in a stretcher!

Batista: Okay, ill take your word for it.

Randy Orton walks out onto the apron

Randy: Christian! How many times do I have to tell you that you will not win my title from me and you will not ever beat me!

Christian: Well after Extreme Chaos you will not have to say that anymore because by then I would have kicked your ass and won the World title.

Randy: Yeah, keep dreaming Cage. You won’t be winning anything after next week because I have found a huge opponent for you to face as apart of the Pick your poison week.

Christian: Well who is it? Whoever it is, I will beat them just like I will beat you at Extreme Chaos!

Randy: Don’t bet your life on it Cage!

Orton walks off backstage

Christian: thanks for coming on the show Dave and good luck with your match next week.

Batista: Yeah thanks man, you too against whoever Randy has chosen.

They both walk off backstage

J.R: Well, both Randy Orton and Christain Cage sound confident about the World Heavyweight Championship match at Extreme Chaos don’t you think King?

King: Yes I do JR. It will be a huge match for both of them, the World title is on the line and if Christian Cage loses he cannot go for the title for as long as Orton holds it.

Commercial Break

JR: Welcome back to Monday night Impact, and now ladies and Gentlemen it is time for our main event match!

Main Event
Edge Vs Chris Jericho

They both start the match off staring at one another, they then bind up in the middle of the ring. They try to overpower each other and then eventually Edge gets him into the side headlock. Edge holds him there for a while, he then spins behind the back of Chris Jericho and twists Jericho’s arm. Jericho starts to elbow Edge in the head, he then jabs him in the eye to fully break the lock. Edge walks backwards holding his eye and Jericho jumps and dropkicks Edge down to the mat and then Jericho goes for the pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Jericho pulls Edge up to his feet; he then starts to punch him in the head and gives him a couple of hard chops to the chest. Jericho then Irish whips Edge into the ropes, Edge bounces back and Jericho gives him a hard knee to the mid section causing Edge to bend over and then Jericho hits Edge with a huge Swinging neck breaker. Edge lies on the ground holding his neck and kicking in pain and then Jericho goes down for the pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Chris Jericho begins to stomp on the face of Edge while he lies on the ground, Jericho then hits Edge with a standing elbow drop and then the pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out again. Edge slowly gets up and Jericho punches him a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, Jericho runs at Edge and goes for a clothesline and Edge dives to the mat out of the way leaving Chris Jericho to slam into the hard turnbuckle chest first. As Jericho slowly stumbles backwards trying to get his breath back Edge rolls him up with a school boy pin, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out. Edge picks Jericho up and starts to punch him and then he slams Jericho to the mat with a hard snap suplex, Jericho gets up grasping at his back and then is knocked right back down to the mat with a hard clothesline from the Rated R superstar. Chris Jericho begins to get worn out and angry so he slowly rolls out of the ring away from Edge as the ref starts to count him out, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…and Jericho slides back into the other side of the ring away from Edge.

Jericho and Edge bind up in the ring, Edge grabs Jericho’s arm and twists it into an arm wrench. Edge twists it around once more which makes Jericho yell in pain, Edge then kicks Chris Jericho in the mid section and then Edge jumps up and dropkicks Jericho down to the mat followed by a pin, 1…2…and a kick out. Jericho slowly gets up to his feet only to walk into an Atomic drop by Edge and then Edge hits him with an arm drag, Jericho gets to his feet while holding his back. Edge runs at Chris Jericho but Jericho ducks and Edge goes over the top of him and bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring, Edge bounces back and Jericho tosses Edge over the top of him causing Edge to drop down hard onto his back. Edge gets up holding his back and Chris Jericho Irish whips him into the ropes, while Edge runs off into the ropes Jericho also does on the side of the ring which cause them to cross paths in the middle of the ring and Jericho jumps up and nails Edge with a one handed bulldog followed by a pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Jericho picks Edge up and Edge knocks Jericho down with a clothesline, Edge then climbs to the top rope as Jericho slowly gets to his feet. Jericho gets up and gets up the turnbuckle fast and nails Edge with a huge Enziguri leaving him sitting there on the turnbuckle in a daze. Jericho then climbs the turnbuckle and grabs Edge, he lifts Edge and hits him with a huge superplex followed by a pin, 1…2…and somehow Edge kicks out.

Jericho picks up Edge who is in a world of pain, he begins to punch Edge and then he snapmares him to the mat followed by a running dropkick to the face. Edge lies there with his back to the mat while Chris Jericho goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Edge kicks out. Jericho gets up frustrated as he starts to stomp on the face of Edge before picking him up, Jericho Irish whips him into the ropes and when Edge bounces back he drops Jericho to the mat with a clothesline. Jericho quickly gets up and Edge runs and knocks Jericho down to the mat again, Edge goes and climbs to the top rope and waits for Chris Jericho to get up. Jericho slowly gets to his feet holding his head and Edge dives at him from the top rope and hits him with a missile dropkick which causes Jericho to roll out of the ring in pain. Jericho rolls around outside the ring holding his hurt stomach as Edge gets outside the ring with him; he picks Jericho up to his feet and slams Jericho’s face down on the top of the steel steps as the ref begins to count, 1…2…3…4. Jericho’s head bounces up and then Edge grabs a hold of Jericho and pulls him out and then swings him straight back into the hard steel steps causing Chris Jericho to drop to the ground in pain. Jericho lies outside the ring holding his face as Edge walks over and lifts him to his feet, Edge pushes Jericho backwards slamming his back against the Announcers table and then Edge rams Jericho into the ring apron which makes Jericho drop to the ground holding his back. The ref continues to count while Edge slides back into the ring, 5…6…7…8…9 and Jericho just makes it back into the ring in time.

Chris Jericho lies on the mat with nearly every part of his body in pain, Edge walks over to him and Jericho pulls him down for a quick pin, 1…2…and Edge manages to break the pin. Jericho slowly gets back up to his feet holding his back and then Edge gets up, Edge goes for a surprise DDT but Y2J Chris Jericho reverses and hits Edge with a suplex and then the pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out once again. Edge lies on the mat for a while and then Jericho walks over and grabs the legs of Edge and locks him into the Walls of Jericho! Edge starts to scream in pain as Jericho has it locked in, in the middle of the ring. Jericho continues to apply pressure to the legs and lower back of Edge, as slowly tries to make his way over to the ropes to break it up. Edge gets right over to the ropes and then Jericho pulls Edge all the way back into the middle of the ring, Edge continues to shout in pain. Edge starts to raise his hands to tap out but then he makes one last big effort to get to the ropes and he grabs a hold of the bottom rope forcing Jericho to break the hold. Edge lies on the mat in a whole lot of pain as Jericho picks him up, Jericho kicks Edge in the mid section causing Edge to bend over and then Jericho sets him up for a powerbomb. Edge counters the powerbomb by lifting Jericho and throwing him over the top of his head, Jericho lands onto the mat hard on his back and Edge goes for the pin, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out. Chris Jericho gets up holding his back as does Edge, Chris Jericho walks right into a huge DDT by Edge which lays Jericho out and Edge goes for the pin, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out just in time! Jericho pulls himself up using the ropes while Edge gets up, Jericho gets up not knowing where he is and Edge runs and nails him with the Spear and then the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Edge!

JR: OMG, what a match!

King: Tell me about it, Edge came out victorious!

JR: What will go down next week between these to and next week is pick your poison week.

King: I don’t know but find out next week on Impact, Good night everybody!

CT Styles

Best Match: Main Event or AJ Syles vs Petey Williams. They were good matches and I like both Petey and AJ so a good combination.

Worst Match: I'm gonna say none because you are improving so much.

Best Promo: Here is where you need to work on. You need to try and get them in character more and they just don't seem like they should be promos because some of them just don't flow.

Worst Promo: Read Best.

Additional Comments: This show compared to your first is great and you have been improving greatly. You obviously listen to what people say and you take that on board and try to add it in your work. Well done. Things to work on are your promos.

Evil Austin

Best Match: Main event with Edge taking on Chris Jericho, Very good match it flowed nicely instead of trailing on like other people do sometimes. Like myself lol, Anyway it was the best match of the night. Good to see Edge taking the win.

Worst Match: None, They were all good. I mean I think this was your best show in a while... And I mean it.

Best Promo: I would say the Batista / Cage one. It was the best one of the night but still not so good. Like CT said above it didn't really flow and half of the things you can't picture them saying that in real life and being in character. But Batista / Cage one was the best one of the night.

Worst Promo: I can't pick between Londrick and Lax or JBL and Orton both of them were very small and very well bad.... But don't worry I have Promo problems too. I have to work on mine as well.. But I can't pick out of them two which was the worst of the night.

Cheap Plug: Check out Fungry like we had a deal lol and also master asks you to check out waw if u have time.... lol. But It was a very good show above...

The Ripper

Reaction score
BM:Main Event, Good match which would be ppv worthy(Not main ev
ent PPV but opening match worthy)
WM: None really but I like to name one because how would you know where to improve. So i will say MCMG & Sonjay vs Cade/Murdoch and Umaga, Could have done a bit more with this match which would have made it better but then you would have to take umaga out in some form, but it was still good.
BP: Peepshow
WP: LAX/Londrick.
AC: I have to agree with CT and DX on improving on how people talk in there promo's but when they are saying in real life and in character i would say it doesn'y have to be totally like how they talk in WWE and TNA because this isn't them it is a whole diffrent company and characters wont be excactly the same so just improvise on what they are currently like.

xtremebadass

BM: Edge vs. Jericho, they had perfect chemistry in this match and it flowed nicely

WM: 6 Man Tag if any, not a fan of the guys in that match

BP: Probably the Peepshow, it stood out the most

WP: N/A

AC: Really solid show, I admire your match writing just like H4H, you are great at match writing both of you make me look like a punk, lol, good job

Status
Not open for further replies.