total non-stop entertainment ( T N E )

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hometown Kid

BM:AJ Styles vs. Petey Williams-very nice the only thing I would have changed is kicking out of the clash...still great though
WM: Holly & Richards vs. CM Punk & Cariito-nothing really bad about it just not a fan of the guys...
BP: Batista/Christian Cage
WP: Londrick/LAX
AC: Your match writing is really good just try & let the characters flow a little better maybe use some catch phrases...it'll come though looking forward to the next show! 9/10

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Definitely the Edge/Jericho match and what a big win for Edge.

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The Peepshow Segment is the best one.

Worst Promo: Angle/Batista, I just think you should place the Peepshow first before their match and this promo.

Additional Feedback: If we are playing EWR, they might tell you that you've overused Batista in the show lol... Good to see him there though. Looks like you have lots of guys that you really want to push since there are lots of tag matches. I wish you can make all of them big stars in one show.

chessarmy

Best match: Edge vs Chris Jericho

Worst Match: None

Best Angle: Peepshow

Worst Angle: LAX/Londrick, it was funny but I dont think LAX has that type of gimmick

Additional Thoughts: your actually pretty good no wonder you are right behind me in the P10 lol. Edge/Jericho was a great back and forth match up that I really enjoyed, and although some of your promos need work you still did a good job with them, especially the peepshow segment. I also enjoyed the X-Title match between Styles and Petey, glad to see AJ retain. I'm also looking forward to the pick your posion next week!

Overall rating: 8/10

EDIT: matches are definately your strong point, so keep up the good work with that :)

Qwake

TNE IMPACT PREVIEW

This week its pick your poison week here in TNE, we have already found out that Randy Orton’s poison will be the Animal Batista and we are yet to find out who the TNE World Heavyweight Champion has chosen for Christian Cage to face this Monday.
How will these matches affect the two for their match at Extreme Chaos?

Known Card for Monday’s Impact

The Latin American Xchange take on the Motor city machine guns as their last match before competing for the TNE tag titles at Extreme Chaos.

Chris Jericho and Elijah Burke take on their two opponents for Extreme Chaos, The big red machine Kane and The Rated R superstar Edge.

There will be two pick your poison matches, we have found out that one will be Batista versus Randy Orton and the other is yet to be decided.

LAX Vs MCMG

Chris Jericho & Elijah Burke Vs Kane & Edge

Christian Cage Vs (superstar of Randy Orton’s choice)

Randy Orton Vs Batista

TNE POWER 10

1 – Edge, after his huge victory over Y2J this week Edge is at number one, can he keep up his winning streak?

2 – Randy Orton, our champion was not in action this week but he still managed to make number 2, how will he go on Monday against the Animal Batista?

3 – Christian Cage, after hosting the peepshow this past week Christian has moved into the 3rd spot. Who will his opponent be next week?

4 – Kane, Kane had another huge victory this past week where him and Elijah Burke beat Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy, How long will Kane hold his Rising Star title?

5 – Chris Jericho, after a huge battle and lose to Edge this week, can Y2J Chris Jericho get back on the winning track?

TNE News and Rumours

TNE has come to turns with TNA – Cross the line of an advertisement deal, they will be advertising each others shows for 1 month.

TNE has signed a new wrestler who will be debuting 6 weeks from now!

In order for the new superstar to be on the roster, TNE management must release one superstar who is currently on the roster.

More news next week…

Evil Austin

LAX Vs MCMG

Christian Cage Vs (superstar of Randy Orton’s choice)

Randy Orton Vs Batista

looks good, Ill read it. Feel free to check out one of my shows I have a waw show i am doing now which should be up in a few hours hopefully.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Robert Roode and Mr Kennedy vs Elijah Burke and Kane: A pretty decent match that flowed pretty well. Good to see you continue pushing Kane here.

Batista/ Angle: Not a bad promo, Angle wasn’t in great character, but Batista was about right.

Angle Alliance vs Hardcore and Stevie: Pretty good match, that once again, flowed pretty well throughout. Punk winning clean is a good sign.

Londrick/LAX promo: Worst of the show so far, didn’t really do much for me.

Petey vs AJ: Nice quick action, and definitely match of the night so far. Really good match.

Randy promo: Not very good, definitely needs more dialogue to it.

Six Man Tag: I think you could have done more with this if you wanted to, you just didn’t feel like it. Not a bad match, but you could have done better.

Peepshow: Cage should be a lot more cocky, that is the character he portrays. Again you are struggling with that, evidently here in this promo.

Main event: Edge vs Jericho was awesome, nice long length and the match just flowed. Happy to see Edge go over, especially in such a great match.

BM: Main event, just edging out the X Title match.

WM: Six Man Tag.

BP: Um, Batista dn Angle I guess.

WP: Promos are definitely one part you need to work on. All promos except the BP.

AC: Just like to point out that the move AJ does is the Spiral Tap lol. A pretty good show, and it is obvious your match writing is improving. Keep going.

LAX Vs MCMG

Christian Cage Vs Umaga (I'm guessing) after some interference

Randy Orton Vs Batista

KenFan4life

Reaction score
:gun_smilie: Word Bro....pretty good shows and such

and now its time to do some reviewing thing

Best Match: robert roode and MR.KENNEDY up againest Eljiah Burke and Kane!!!!...why?..cause I'm "KEN"Fan4life Baby!!!!:photo:

worst match:....Hmm...I dunno

Best Promo: The Angle-Batista segment

worst promo: I dunno....tha lax one?...i dunno

Additional Comments: This was pretty cool...I'm still new to the Be The Booker part of the forum but so far all the shows i've read so far have been Great...and like...Standing and clapping cause this is a pretty cool part of the forum....Word!!!

i'd give tha show a 7/10 cause it was pretty good and cool and stuff...but like I don't know bout a "10" cause if i do then i'll get Jumped by a bunch of Gangstas....:basketball:

Nov

Reaction score
BM: All were great but main event was awesome.
WM: As I already said, all were great, but if I had to pick one i'd say 6 Man Tag. Still was pretty good though.
BP: Angle/Batista was the best imo.
WP: Londrick/LAX. But most of them need a bit of work sorry.

Overall: Overall a good show. Matches are great, promos need a bit of work. 8/10 :)

Qwake

TNE Impact

JR: Good evening everybody and welcome to Impact, I’m JR here with Jerry “the king” Lawler and what a show we have in store for you tonight!

King: That’s right everyone, it is pick your poison week this week, we found out last week that Christian Cage chose Batista to face Randy Orton which will be our main event and we are yet to find out who Christian will be facing.

JR: Yeah, Randy Orton said it will be a hard opponent so let’s find out who Cage will be facing.

Christian Cage walks down to the ring and Randy Orton appears up on the big screen

Randy: Christian, you may have found me a half decent opponent for tonight but I found someone even better. He is undefeated here in TNE and he is from the Isle of Samoa! Here is your opponent, UMAGA!

Umaga walks down to the ring and the match is started

Match 1
Umaga Vs Christian Cage

Christian stares at Umaga and Umaga starts to walk over to Cage. Cage backs down into the turnbuckle as Umaga continues to walk over, he gets to Cage and Cage runs under the arm of Umaga and gets behind him as Umaga turns around. Umaga turns around and Christian starts laying into Umaga, he gives him a couple of lefts and rights to the face and then runs and bounces off the ropes. When Cage runs back at Umaga he attempts a clothesline but Umaga runs forward and drops Cage to the mat with a shoulder block, Cage gets back up to his feet. Christian gets up and starts to chop the chest of Umaga, Umaga retaliates by clotheslining Cage down to the mat hard and then Umaga drops down for an elbow drop but Cage rolls out of the way. Umaga is on the mat as Christian Cage quickly gets up and begins to punch Umaga in the face, Cage is then kicked away by Umaga as he gets up. Umaga gets to his feet and Cage runs and dives at him for a cross body but Umaga catches Christian and then throws him down to the mat with a hard scoop slam and then the pin, 1…2…and Cage kicks out. Cage gets up holding his back and then out of nowhere Umaga gets up and runs directly at Christian Cage and he nails him with a huge Spinning heel kick which drops Christian Cage down to the mat and Umaga goes for another pin, 1…2…and again Cage kicks out.

Cage is near the ropes when Umaga goes to pick him up and Christian Cage grabs Umaga and pulls him to through the ropes and Umaga falls down outside the ring. Christian gets out onto the apron and waits for Umaga to get up, Umaga gets up to one knee and Cage dives off onto him and knocks him fully back down to the hard ground. Umaga slowly gets back up holding his head, Cage grabs Umaga by the head and begins to continuously slam it down on the hard steel steps and then runs and smashes it against the turnbuckle which drops Umaga down to the head. Umaga’s face appears to be bleeding as he holds his face and wipes the blood off Cage picks him up and throws him back into the ring, Christian Cage goes for the pin on the Samoan bulldozer, 1…2…and Umaga kicks out. Christian Cage picks Umaga up and starts to punch Umaga in the bleeding face, Christian then dropkicks Umaga which pushes him backwards into the turnbuckle. Cage then goes and climbs up to the second rope and starts to punch Umaga in the face again to keep it in pain as Umaga covers up holding his bleeding head, Cage then drops down and runs and clotheslines Umaga who is hit while against the turnbuckle, Umaga then drops down to the mat in pain. Christian goes for the pin on Umaga, 1…2…and Umaga kicks out once again. Christian picks Umaga up and kicks him in the mid section causing Umaga to bend over, Cage then grabs Umaga by the head and nails him with a devastating DDT and then goes for another pin, 1…2…and again Umaga kicks out.

Christian gets frustrated and picks Umaga up; Umaga wipes the blood off his face and starts to deliver a lot of hard blows to the stomach and head of the Instant classic Christian Cage. Umaga knee’s Cage in the stomach and then clotheslines him down to the mat, Cage gets up quickly and runs at Umaga and Umaga lifts him up and nails him with a huge Samoan Drop followed by a pin from Umaga, 1…2…and Cage kicks out. Umaga grabs Christian Cage and drags him to the bottom of the turnbuckle, Umaga then runs back to the other side of the ring, he then runs up and hits Cage in the face with his lower back as we see Cages head whip lashing off the bottom of the turnbuckle. Christian lies up against the turnbuckle in a daze as Umaga runs up for another, this time Christian Cage rolls out of the way and Umaga runs right into the turnbuckle. Umaga stumbles out holding his back and Cage dropkicks Umaga who is pushed back a bit into the ropes, Cage then gets up and runs at Umaga and Umaga runs out at him and nails Cage with a clothesline turning him inside out. Cage lies on the mat in a whole lot of pain as Umaga climbs to the top rope, Umaga then jumps off and lands right on top of Christian Cage with a huge diving splash and then the pin, 1…2…and Cage manages to kick out. Umaga gets up angry and still feeling the affects of the steel steps, he picks up Cage and Cage pushes Umaga away and walks over to the ropes, when Cage looks at Umaga he is running at him and Umaga clotheslines Cage over the top rope and Umaga flies over the top rope with him. They both lie outside the ring in pain; they then finally get up to there feet. Cage and Umaga begin to trade punches; they then start to battle all the way up the entrance ramp as the ref begins to count them out, 1…2…3…4. they get up to the top of the ramp and are still punching each other, Christian pushes Umaga backwards just in front of the Electrical equipment off the top of the ramp, Cage runs and dives at Umaga and they both fall off the top of the ramp onto all of the hard equipment. The both lie there motionless as the ref continues to count, 5…6…7…8…9…10. They are both counted out as the medical teams rush down to help them!

The match is a draw by Count out

JR: OMG, Christian just risked everything by diving at Umaga!

King: I know, Christian Cage has lost it! He done that 6 days before Extreme Chaos, he may not be 100% going into his huge title match this Sunday.

JR: Yeah, but Orton still has a hard match up later on tonight against Batista.

King: Tell me about it JR. Now let’s go and see what Robert Roode has to say in the ring.

Roode: Last week when I tagged in a match with Mr Kennedy, he walked out when I was about to tag him leaving me there with Kane and Elijah Burke. It was a two on one situation and they managed to beat me, I was hit with a chokeslam! So Kennedy I will show you true pain at Extreme Chaos because I am challenging you to a match! I would challenge you to a match tonight but these pathetic people don’t deserve to see me in a match (crowd boo’s). So Kennedy, ill see you then and ill show you why it pays to be Roode!!!

JR: Well that should be a great match at Extreme Chaos!

King: I know JR, what a PPV it will be on Sunday.

Commercial Break

JR: Welcome back to Impact, we are just getting ready for our next match…

Match 2
LAX Vs MCMG

Homicide starts the match off with Chris Sabin, they bind up in the center of the ring. Sabin twists around and gets Homicide in an arm wrench position, Homicide counters with an elbow to the ribs of Sabin and then Homicide gets wrenches the arm of Chris Sabin. Sabin spins around Homicide and gets behind him; he then grabs the arm of Homicide and twists it behind his back. Homicide spins behind Chris Sabin and lifts him up and slams him down onto the mat with a backdrop followed by a quick pin, 1…2…and Sabin kicks out. Sabin and Homicide both get up and Homicide hits Chris Sabin with an arm drag and they both get up quickly, Homicide runs at Sabin and then Sabin hits him with an arm drag. Both men get up and stare at one another, they begin to trade punches and Sabin starts to really lay into Homicide pushing him back into the turnbuckle where Alex Shelley stands. Sabin pushes Homicide up against the turnbuckle and Sabin makes the tag to Shelley, they both get into the ring and they hit a double hip toss on Homicide and then Alex Shelley quickly goes for a pin, 1…2…and Homicide kicks out. Shelley then picks up Homicide and hits him a couple of times before atomic dropping him and then knocking him to the mat with a hard dropkick followed by a pin, 1…2…and again Homicide kicks out. Alex Shelley gets up and chops the chest of Homicide and then Shelley Irish whips Homicide into the turnbuckle where Chris Sabin stands. Shelley makes the tag to Sabin and they both get into the ring and they double super kick Homicide and then Sabin goes for the pin, 1…2…and Hernandez runs in and breaks it up.

Chris Sabin picks up Homicide but Homicide jabs him in the eye and then hits him with a snap Suplex. Both men are on the ground crawling over to there partners, Sabin and Homicide both tag there partners in. Alex Shelley runs in at Hernandez and Hernandez turns him inside out with a huge clothesline, he then goes and picks Shelley back up. Shelley is a little dazed as Hernandez Irish whips him into the ropes, when Shelley bounces back Hernandez hits him with a hard power slam and then the pin, 1…2…and Shelley just manages to kick out. Hernandez picks up a hurt Alex Shelley and punches him a couple of times and then throws him up against the turnbuckle, Hernandez grabs Shelley and flings him out into the middle of the ring leaving Shelley to land on his back. Shelley rolls around on the mat in pain as Hernandez tags Homicide in, Homicide runs over for a quick pin, 1…2…and again Shelley kicks out. Homicide begins to stomp on the face of Alex Shelley and then Homicide jumps up and hits Shelley with a huge leg drop followed by the pin, 1…2…and Shelley kicks out. Homicide picks up Shelley, Homicide kicks him in the mid section a couple of times and then out of nowhere Shelley jumps up and hits Homicide with a hurricanrana which sends him rolling out of the ring as Shelley makes the tag to Sabin. Sabin gets into the ring as Hernandez jumps down off the apron and walks over by Homicide to see if he’s alright, Hernandez then rolls Homicide back into the ring. Homicide rolls over to the middle of the ring and Chris Sabin hits him with a standing moonsault and then the pin, 1…2…and Homicide just kicks out. Sabin picks Homicide up and hits him with a back kick to the mid section and then Chris Sabin jumps up and nails Homicide with a huge Spinning DDT followed by the pin, 1…2…and Hernandez breaks it up.

Hernandez stands in the ring and he picks Sabin up and clotheslines him over and then Hernandez drags Homicide over to their corner. Hernandez makes the tag to a hurt Homicide and he enters the ring as Chris Sabin gets to his feet holding his head in pain. Hernandez runs into the ring at Sabin, he starts to punch Sabin and then he Irish whips him into the ropes. As Sabin runs to bounce off the ropes Alex Shelley makes a tag that no one but the ref sees, Sabin jumps up at Hernandez and Hernandez counters by slamming Sabin down with a huge power bomb! Alex Shelley runs into the ring and begins to kick Hernandez in the back and the face while Hernandez is on his knees after that huge power bomb. Alex Shelley runs back and bounces off the ropes, he then runs up and dropkicks Hernandez directly in the face which knocks Hernandez backwards down to the mat. Alex Shelley climbs to the top rope and waits for Hernandez to get to his feet, he gets up holding his head and Shelley dives out for a cross body but Hernandez catches him. Hernandez holds Shelley and then throws him backwards with a hard fall away slam which sends Alex Shelley rolling out of the ring as Homicide gets back up onto the apron. Hernandez goes and makes the tag to Homicide who runs into the ring and hits Chris Sabin with a senton and then he follows up with a pin, 1…2…and somehow Sabin kicks out. Homicide picks up Chris Sabin who is in a lot of pain and Homicide jumps up and hits Chris Sabin with a huge Gringo Cutter! Alex Shelley gets back up onto the apron slowly as Homicide picks Chris Sabin up and gets him in position for the Gringo Buster but then Paul London and Brian Kendrick come running down the entrance ramp and they distract Homicide and Hernandez. Hernandez gets off the apron and looks at them as Homicide pushes Chris Sabin away and turns around to London and Kendrick, Sabin dives out and makes the tag to Alex Shelley. Shelley rushes into the ring and rolls Homicide up from behind, 1…2…and 3.

Here are your winners, The Motor City Machine guns!

JR: MCMG’s got the win! And look at them and London and Kendrick run away up the entrance ramp!

King: I know, London and Kendrick distracted LAX and MCMG ended up getting the win!!!

JR: I guess that’s pay back to LAX for what they done last week.

Commercial Break – An ad comes on promoting this company.
http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20012&page=2

King: Welcome back to Impact, let’s see what’s going on in the ring with Petey Williams and Christopher Daniels.

Petey: Last week, after my match for the X-Division title, AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy decided to attack me! If it wasn’t for my good friend here Christopher Daniels I might have been in a hospital bed! So AJ and Jeff get your asses out here and fight like men!

Daniels: So your scared, we thought you would be so we asked for a match at Extreme Chaos, me and Petey Vs you two and it is already official!

Then from behind AJ and Jeff come running down through the crowd and slide into the ring with a steel chair each. They begin to beat down Daniels and Williams and then leave the ring leaving behind two beaten down men…

JR: What the hell do AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy have against Daniels and Williams?

King: I don’t know JR, but at Extreme Chaos I think they are going to try and settle it.

JR: Yeah, now its time for our next match up.

Match 3
Chris Jericho and Elijah Burke Vs Edge and Kane

Elijah Burke starts the match off with the Rated R superstar Edge; they bind up in the middle of the ring. Edge manages to over power Burke; he then punches Burke a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the ropes. When Elijah bounces back he is dropped to the mat with a shoulder block, Edge then runs back and bounces off the ropes and when he starts to run back Elijah is on his feet. He runs at Elijah Burke and swings at him but Burke ducks leaving Edge to run past him and bounce off the ropes once again, Burke runs at Edge and when Edge turns around Burke hits him with a clothesline dropping him to the mat. Edge gets straight back up and Elijah, Elijah ducks while Edge runs past and when Elijah Burke turns around Edge hits him with a clothesline knocking him down to the mat. Elijah gets back up and him and Edge begin to stare at each other, they walk up to each other in the middle of the ring and begin to trade punches. Edge starts to fire up, he starts to continuously punch Burke in the face but Elijah manages to make him stop by giving him a kick to the mid section and then Burke pulls Edge over and tags in Chris Jericho. Burke and Jericho both lifts Edge up and hit him with a double hip toss and then Jericho goes for the pin, 1…2…and Edge kicks out. Jericho picks up Edge who is holding hi back in pain, Jericho gives him a couple of punches and chops before hitting Edge with a snap mare, Jericho then runs and bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Edge directly in the face. Edge lies on the ground shaking his head in pain as Jericho begins to stomp on Edges body before going for the pin, 1…2…and another kick out by Edge.

Jericho gets up and pulls Edge up with him, he throws Edge into the turnbuckle while making the tag to Elijah Burke, they both stand there and punch Edge in the mid section before Burke grabs him and hits him with a snap suplex. Edge rolls around on the ground in pain and he slowly rolls over to Kane but Elijah grabs Edge and pulls him back into the ring and elbow drops him followed by a pin, 1…2…and again Edge kicks out. Burke starts to get frustrated, he picks Edge up and gives him a few hard kicks in the stomach and then Burke lifts Edge and slams him down with a hard scoop slam. Edge slowly gets to his feet holding his back and Elijah grabs a hold of Edge, he tags in Chris Jericho and holds Edge up in front of him for Y2J to attack him. Jericho stands there and slaps the face of Edge a couple of times, Jericho then jumps up and goes for an enziguri but Edge moves out of the way and Chris Jericho nails Elijah Burke with the enziguri. Jericho cannot believe it, he starts to walk over to Edge and Edge quickly gets up and hits Chris Jericho with a hard dropkick which drops Jericho to the mat. Edge lies on the mat in pain as do Burke and Jericho, Edge slowly crawls over to Kane to make the tag and Jericho starts to get to his feet to stop him. Edge dives out and tags in Kane just as Jericho gets to his feet, Kane runs in and hits Jericho with a hard clothesline. Jericho gets up and is hit with another clothesline just as Elijah Burke gets to his feet, Burke runs at Kane and Kane drops him to the mat with a huge big boot right to the face. Elijah rolls out of the ring holding his face as Jericho gets back up to his feet, Jericho gets up and walks right into a hard side slam from the big red machine. Jericho lies on the mat grasping at his back as Kane climbs to the top rope, Jericho slowly gets up still holding his back and Kane jumps off and nails him with a diving clothesline which drops Jericho right back down to the mat followed by a pin from Kane, 1…2…and Jericho kicks out.

Elijah Burke slowly gets back up onto the apron as Kane picks up Chris Jericho; Kane Irish whips Jericho into the ropes. When Jericho bounces back Kane goes for a clothesline but Jericho ducks and bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring, this time when Y2J bounces back Kane tosses him over his back leaving Jericho to fall down onto his back hard. Kane goes and tags in Edge who gets into the corner and sets up for the spear, as Jericho is slowly getting up he makes a sneak tag to Elijah Burke who sneaks around the ring as Edge runs at Jericho for the spear. Edge gets to Jericho and Jericho dives out of the way leaving Edge to run right into the turnbuckle as Burke slides into the ring. Burke runs and nails Edge with the Elijah Express and then Burke quickly tags Chris Jericho back into the ring. Jericho runs and dropkicks the feet of Kane causing him to drop down onto the apron face first and then Jericho runs over to Edge, he trips Edge and locks him into the walls of Jericho. Edge screams in pain and starts to slowly crawl closer and closer to the ropes but it is too painful for Edge and he begins to tap out!

Here are your winners, Elijah Burke and Chris Jericho

JR: What a match by these great athletes!

King: Tell me about it, Edges back was in too much pain after the Elijah Express and then when Jericho locked in the walls of Jericho Edge could not handle it.

JR: Yeah, that will really help Elijah Burke and Chris Jericho’s confidence for Extreme Chaos this Sunday.

Commercial Break

Camera goes backstage to the hall way where Lance Cade and Trevor Murdock are

Cade: Trevor! I’m sick and tired of losing, every match of the past month or so you have been the reason why we have lost. I am through with teaming with you; you can go and lose with someone else for all I care because as of now, I am a singles competitor!

Cade pushing Murdock away and walks off down the corridor

JR: Wow, Lance Cade seemed pretty angry.

King: Yeah and as of now like Lance Cade said, he is a singles competitor. What can this mean for all the superstars in contention for the Rising Star title?

JR: Looks like they have one more superstar to compete with…

King: Yeah, and now lets check out our next match.

Match 4
Mr Kennedy Vs Hardcore Holly with Stevie Richards

Kennedy puts his hand out and shakes Holly’s hand and then they start the match. They both bind up in the middle of the ring, Hardcore Holly just managing to overpower young Mr Kennedy. Holly grabs Kennedy’s arm and he twists it around into an arm wrench, Kennedy counters with an arm wrench of his own. Kennedy chops the chest of Holly and then Holly retaliates with a chop of his own, they then begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring. Holly gets the better of the punches and then Irish whips Mr Kennedy into the ropes, he bounces back and Hardcore goes for a clothesline which Kennedy ducks under the arm of Holly and then comes back with a clothesline of his own as Holly was turning around. Hardcore Holly gets straight back up and drops Kennedy to the mat with a shoulder block and then a quick pin, 1…and Kennedy kicks out quickly. Mr Kennedy and Hardcore Holly both get up and Holly chops Kennedy’s chest a couple of times before Irish whipping him into the turnbuckle, he runs at Mr Kennedy and Kennedy just manages to get the boot up. Hardcore Holly stumbles back a bit holding his face and Kennedy runs out and cross bodies Holly down to the mat and goes for the pin, 1…and this time Holly kicks out quickly. Both men get up and Hardcore Holly punches Mr Kennedy in the head and then Irish whips him into the ropes, when Kennedy bounces back Hardcore lifts him up and nails him with a flapjack followed by a pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out. Kennedy gets up slowly and Hardcore Holly knees him in the stomach a couple of times, he then grabs Kennedy and attempts a suplex but Kennedy counters with a snap suplex on Holly and then the pin, 1…2…and Hardcore Holly kicks out.

Both men get up, they then begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring. Kennedy swings at Hardcore Holly and Holly ducks; Kennedy turns around and is kicked in the mid section followed up with a scoop slam by Hardcore Holly. Mr Kennedy gets up holding his back and he walks right into an atomic drop followed by a hard clothesline to knock him to the ground, Holly then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out. Kennedy gets up angry after the punishment Holly has been giving him, he runs at Holly and Holly lifts him up for the Alabama Slam but Kennedy counters by flipping over the back of Hardcore Holly and going for the pin, 1…2…and Hardcore kicks out. Both men get up and out of nowhere Hardcore Holly jumps up and nails a dropkick on Mr Kennedy and both men lie on the mat hurt and tired. Once again they both get up and begin to trade punches, Hardcore hits a snap mare on Mr Kennedy and then he chops the back of Mr Kennedy. Kennedy rolls away from Hardcore Holly and gets to his feet, Kennedy runs at Hardcore and grabs him and pulls himself behind Holly’s back. He grabs the arm of Holly and starts to twist; Holly starts to feel the pain and immediately elbows Kennedy in the head so he lets it go. Holly then turns around and drops Mr Kennedy with a hard clothesline and Holly goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Kennedy kicks out. Both men get to their feet and then out of nowhere Kennedy nails Hardcore Holly with the mic check! Kennedy drags Holly closer to the turnbuckle and then Kennedy climbs and sets up for the Kenton Bomb as Stevie Richards starts to get worried about his tag team partner!

Then CM Punk and Carlito come running down the ramp, Punk slides into the ring and Carlito begins to attack Stevie Richards from behind. Punk walks over to Hardcore Holly as Robert Roode runs down the ramp, Roode pushes Mr Kennedy off the top rope causing him to fall on his back at the exact same time CM Punk nails Hardcore Holly with the GTS! On the outside Carlito hits Stevie Richards with the Back Cracker, Punk and Carlito run away leaving behind a Steel chair for Robert Roode. Roode grabs the Chair and starts to continuously hit Mr Kennedy with it until Kennedy is pissing out blood!

As a result of interference, the match is a draw…

King: Now why would they do that, ruin an excellent match for us all.

JR: Punk and Carlito wanted to get thee upper hand for Extreme Chaos and Robert Roode just wanted to make Mr Kennedy suffer after walking out during their match last week.

King: Yeah, I guess. Let’s go backstage with Chris Jericho who is with Todd.

Todd: Chris, How do you feel about your match at Extreme Chaos with the Rated R Superstar Edge?

Jericho: Two questions, who are you and who said you were aloud to talk to me?

Todd: I’m Todd, Todd Grisham and it is my job to talk to you.

Jericho: Okay, Well TODD, I feel great about my match at Extreme Chaos with Edge. Didn’t you just see me make him tap out in the middle of that ring, all my Jerichoholics loved it!
Your still here, beat it Junior!

Todd: But I…

Jericho: Scram before you’re the next week I make tap out to the walls of Jericho!

Todd walks away leaving Jericho with the microphone

Jericho: Edge, Last week you managed to beat me and this week I beat you. The only reason why you beat me was because I had a lot on my mind and wasn’t on my A-game, but this week I made you tap out right in the middle of that ring! And at Extreme Chaos this Sunday I am going to the exact same thing. So be ready Edge, because Y2J Chris Jericho already is!!!

JR: Wow Chris Jericho sounds prepared for his huge match at Extreme Chaos, I wonder if Edge is.

King: I doubt Edge will be JR, he just tapped out to Chris Jericho in this very ring.

JR: Well he better get prepared, and now its time for the next match of the night.

Match 5
Lance Cade Vs Sonjay Dutt

They start off the match as Sonjay shakes his Tambourine; they then bind up in the middle of the ring. Lance Cade easily over powers Sonjay Dutt, he lifts Sonjay straight up and hits him with a scoop slam. Sonjay gets up holding his back, he then runs at Lance Cade but Cade ducks and Sonjay goes running down the other side of the ring and when Sonjay bounces back he is dropped by a big boot from Cade. Cade goes for a quick pin on Dutt, 1…2…and Sonjay kicks out. Lance Cade picks up Sonjay and punches him in the head a couple of times and then out of nowhere Dutt jumps up and hits Cade with a dropkick which knocks Cade backwards into the turnbuckle. Sonjay gets up and starts to hammer away at Cade and then Sonjay jumps up and hits him with a hurricanrana which sends Cade rolling outside the ring, Cade stands outside the ring holding his head looking at Sonjay Dutt in a surprisingly way. Dutt stands in the middle of the ring as Lance Cade rolls back into the ring, as Cade is on his hands and knees about to get up Sonjay runs and gives him a hard dropkick to the side of the head. Cade slowly gets up holding his head as Sonjay climbs to the top rope, Cade gets up and Sonjay jumps off for a diving cross body but unlucky for him Lance Cade catches him. Lance Cade tosses Sonjay backwards with a hard fall away slam, Cade then crawls over to him for the pin, 1…2…and Sonjay kicks out.

Lance Cade picks Sonjay up; he hits him with an Atomic drop and then follows it up with a hard clothesline which drops Dutt to the mat. Lance Cade picks up Sonjay, he Irish whips him into the ropes and when Sonjay come back he rolls past Cade, Cade turns around and Sonjay Dutt come running back and hits him with a cross body which drops them both to the mat. They both get up, Sonjay begins to punch Lance Cade in the head before kicking Lance Cade right in the mid section and then out of nowhere Sonjay Dutt jumps up and nails him with a huge spinning DDT. Sonjay goes for a quick pin on a wounded Lance Cade, 1…2…and Cade just manages to kick out. Cade lies on the mat holding his face as Sonjay picks him up, Dutt kicks him in the mid section and then jumps up and drops Lance Cade with a huge enziguri followed by the pin by Sonjay, 1…2…and somehow Lance Cade kicks out. Sonjay Dutt climbs to the top rope getting ready for the Hindu press but Lance Cade slowly gets to his feet and walks over and pushes Sonjay’s legs causing him to lose his balance. Sonjay falls down and sits there on the turnbuckle as Lance Cade climbs up to the second rope, he begins to hit Sonjay Dutt and then he hits him with a huge superplex from off of the top rope. Both men lie on the mat in pain both grasping at their backs and then Lance Cade goes for the pin on the Guru Sonjay Dutt, 1…2…and Sonjay just kicks out in time.

Both men get back up to their feet slowly and they begin to trade punches with one another, Sonjay starts to build momentum by continuously punching Lance Cade but then Cade stops it by kicking Sonjay in the lower abdomen. Lance Cade then runs back and bounces off the ropes, he runs back towards Sonjay Dutt and goes for a big boot but Sonjay ducks and rolls Cade up from behind, 1…2…and Cade kicks out. They both get up and Sonjay Dutt walks into a hard suplex by Lance Cade, Sonjay rolls around on the mat in pain before getting up. Once Sonjay gets up he runs directly at Lance Cade but Lance Cade hits him with a huge flapjack slamming him down hard on the mat and then going for the pin, 1…2…and once again Dutt kicks out. Lance Cade gets up and bounces off the ropes as Sonjay gets back up to his feet holding his back in pain, Cade comes running at Dutt so Sonjay Dutt dropkicks the legs of Cade causing him to trip over and land on the mat hard. Sonjay walks over to him and goes for a standing moonsault but Lance Cade rolls out of the way and Sonjay slams right down onto the mat, Sonjay gets up holding his stomach and Lance Cade comes running down and he nails Sonjay Dutt with a huge right arm Lariat! Cade then covers for the pin, 1…2…and 3.

Here is your winner, Lance Cade

JR: Wow, what a way to start off your singles career!

King: My thoughts exactly JR, Sonjay Dutt put up a good fight but in the end Lance Cade was just too powerful.

JR: Yeah, don’t go anywhere because after this ad break will be our main event!

Commercial Break

JR: Welcome back everybody, its time for the final match of pick your poison.

King: Yeah, it’s the man who Christian Cage chose, the Animal Batista Vs the TNE World Heavyweight Champion, The Legend Killer Randy Orton!

Main Event
Randy Orton Vs Batista

They both start the match off staring at each other; they then bind up in the middle of the ring. Batista over powers the World champ so Randy Orton breaks it and walks back, they then bind up again and again Batista over powers Randy Orton so Orton kicks him in the mid section. Randy then begins to hammer away at the face of Batista but Batista comes back with a couple of hard shots of his own. Batista hits Orton and then Irish whips him into the ropes and when Orton bounces back he is dropped to the mat by a shoulder block, Orton gets straight back up and this time he is knocked over by a clothesline and then Batista goes for a quick pin, 1…2…and Orton gets the shoulder up. Batista picks Orton up and gives him a few more punches to the head and Orton retaliates with a knee to the stomach of the animal Batista, Orton then gives him a couple of European uppercuts and pushes Batista backwards into the turnbuckle. Batista walks out of the turnbuckle holding his face and Randy Orton hits him with a dropkick which pushes Batista right back into the turnbuckle and Batista drops down to the mat as Orton goes for the pin, 1…2…and Batista kicks out. Batista lies on the mat and Randy Orton begins to stomp on the face of Batista, Orton then jumps up in the air and hits Batista with a hard knee drop. Randy Orton picks Batista up and gives him a couple of hard punches and then knocks Batista down to the mat with a clothesline and Orton goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Batista kicks out. Orton and Batista both get up and begin to trade punches, Batista starts to get the upper hand delivering Orton with numerous right hands to the face pushing him back into the turnbuckle. Batista walks backwards and then runs up to spear Orton while he is leaning up against the turnbuckle but Randy Orton moves out of the way and Batista’s shoulder goes right into the hard turnbuckle post. Batista stumbles out of the corner screaming in pain and Randy Orton rolls him up from behind, 1…2…and Batista manages to kick out.

Both men get up and Orton goes right at the left shoulder of Batista’s that just hit the steel turnbuckle pole. He continues to hit the shoulder of Batista and then gets it in an arm wrench; Randy Orton then pushes Batista back a little bit and runs at him for a clothesline but Batista ducks and when Orton turns around Batista drops him with a clothesline. Randy Orton gets up and Batista runs and hits Orton with a Spear and then drops down to the mat holding his shoulder. Batista crawls over for the pin on Orton, 1…2…and Randy Orton just kicks out in time. Batista picks Orton up and starts to punch him while pushing him backwards into the turnbuckle; Batista lifts Orton up onto the turnbuckle so he is just sitting there. Batista punches him a few more times and then grabs Randy Orton to set up for a superplex but Orton starts to kick Batista until Batista ends up falling off the ropes down to the mat. Batista gets up holding his sore shoulder and Randy Orton jumps off and hits Batista with a huge diving Cross body and then goes for the pin, 1…2…and Batista somehow kicks out. Batista lies on the mat in pain as Randy Orton stomps on the hurt shoulder of the animal Batista, Orton then goes for a knee drop on Batista but Batista rolls out of the way and out of the ring. Orton lands on the mat and holds onto his knee while rolling out of the ring after Batista. He runs at Batista for a clothesline but Batista ducks out of the way and pushes Randy Orton right into the very hard ring post shoulder first. Batista rolls back into the ring holding his shoulder as the ref begins to count out Randy Orton who is holding his hurt shoulder, 1…2…3…4…5…6…7…and Orton crawls back into the ring.

Both men are in the ring trading punches with their good arms, Randy Orton then knees Batista in the mid section and walks behind him only to drop him with a huge inverted Back breaker followed by a pin, 1…2…and Batista kicks out in the nick of time. Batista lies on the mat holding his shoulder and back in pain as Randy Orton drags him over to the ropes, Orton lifts him up so his feet are on the second rope and then Orton drops him down with a devastating DDT and goes for the pin, 1…2…and again Batista kicks out! Randy gets frustrated, he gets down onto the ground and waits for Batista to get up. Batista gets up and Orton jumps up for the RKO but Batista pushes Orton away into the ropes, Orton bounces back and Batista drops Orton with a hard clothesline. Randy Orton gets up hurt and runs at Batista and Batista counters by tossing Orton over his back leaving Orton to fall down hard on his back. Batista walks over to Randy Orton to pick him up and then out of nowhere Randy Orton jumps up for the RKO but once again Batista pushes Orton off and when Orton turns around Batista nails him with a Spine Buster! Batista starts to get hyped up for the Batista Bomb, but then out of nowhere Kurt Angle slides into the ring and nails Batista with the Angle Slam!

Here is your winner by DQ, Batista

Kurt Angle walks away with a huge smile on his face.

JR: What the hell just happened!

King: Angle just got a cheap shot in at Batista before Extreme Chaos.

JR: Batista isn’t going to like this, find out what goes down at Backlash this Sunday, good night everybody…

Reaction score
Best Match: Chris Jericho and Elijah Burke Vs Edge and Kane - Personally I like the most cause it was the match without any controversy. All the other matches either had run-ins or both men fall from the stage. I mean having run-ins during matches in about 75% of you're matches gets old. Also this match was the one that flowed nicely so I liked it.

Worst Match:

Best Promo: Y2J Promo - It had more than one line firstly and it was a little in character of Y2J, Could use some work but you're getting there.

Worst Promo: Roode - It had one line and nothing more. It could have been better. It was in character though I have to give you that.

Additional: I see major improvement man. You just need to work on some of the grammar or maybe its just as simple as double checking before posting the show cause I have seen some minor errors and like I said before those small things can affect the flow of a promo or match in a big way. Try doing something more than having interferences to hype up a feud cause quite frankly it gets old. Try something different. You're slowly improving man I can see that, Keep on doing what you do and try to apply the things I told you to improve further :)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM: Chris Jericho and Elijah Burke Vs Edge and Kane, that was the most in character match of theest where not.

WM Alot where out of Character but the worst was Umaga and Christain. Umaga got beaten down three quarters of the match and that isnt good for the monster gimmick

BP: I guess it would be Jericho's becuase there werent many to chooise from and the rest seemed ooc.

WP See Above

AC: Well you have really improved. Now the prmos and matches where out of character and seriously, Cage beating down Umaga haalf the match, wtf. Orton hurts his knee and then gets out of the ring and runs at Batista. I call no selling. That is all.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
BM - I personally liked LAX vs the Machine Guns, two of my favorite teams going at it. The interference of Londrick was OK, but there was an outside presence everywhere else in the show.

WM - Kennedy vs Holly. I really didn't like the interference from Punk and Carlito, it was really random.

BP - Y2J's was the best out of what you had, but it was decent at best.

WP - The rest were not good, you focused more on matches than promos.

AC - Matches are great, you've even improved from the past two weeks after the BTB Cup, sentences are less run on and it makes the match an easier read. Promos are your weak point, but I know you can improve them, just keep at it. Good show, listen to people's advice, and you will be good, and that's the truth.

Qwake

Preview for this Sundays Extreme Chaos

Londrick Vs LAX for the TNE tag team titles
Will the Latin American Xchange win the tag team titles or will Paul London and Brian Kendrick successfully defend their titles again?

Robert Roode Vs Mr Kennedy………Kennedy
Will Robert Roode beat Mr Kennedy after the viscous attack last week during Kennedy’s match, or will Mr Kennedy be out for revenge?

Jeff Hardy & AJ Styles Vs Petey Williams & Christopher Daniels
How will Williams and Daniels react to what AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy done on Impact? Will Williams and Daniels be at 100% during their match?

Kane Vs Elijah Burke for the Rising Star title
Will Kane be able to beat Elijah Burke to retain his title or will Elijah Burke finally end Kane’s long run with the title?

Kurt Angle, CM Punk & Carlito Vs Batista, Hardcore Holly & Stevie Richards
Will Angles team be able to overcome others? After what Angle done to Batista during last weeks main event and what CM Punk and Carlito done to Holly and Richards, who will win? Will Holly and Richards be so angry they will destroy the Angle Alliance or will the Angle Alliance have the advantage?

Chris Jericho Vs Edge
These to men have one win each against each other, who will make it 2-1?

Randy Orton Vs Christian for the TNE World Heavyweight title
This is Christian’s last chance to win the title; will he final beat Randy Orton or will Orton be able to retain his title?

Tune in this Sunday and see what happens!!!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Here's my Predictions:

Londrick Vs LAX

Chris Jericho Vs Edge

Randy Orton Vs Christian

I am checking this out!

chessarmy

Preview for this Sundays Extreme Chaos

Londrick Vs LAX for the TNE tag team titles
Will the Latin American Xchange win the tag team titles or will Paul London and Brian Kendrick successfully defend their titles again?

Will Robert Roode beat Mr Kennedy after the viscous attack last week during Kennedy’s match, or will Mr Kennedy be out for revenge?

How will Williams and Daniels react to what AJ Styles and Jeff Hardy done on Impact? Will Williams and Daniels be at 100% during their match?

Will Kane be able to beat Elijah Burke to retain his title or will Elijah Burke finally end Kane’s long run with the title?

Will Angles team be able to overcome others? After what Angle done to Batista during last weeks main event and what CM Punk and Carlito done to Holly and Richards, who will win? Will Holly and Richards be so angry they will destroy the Angle Alliance or will the Angle Alliance have the advantage?

Chris Jericho
Vs Edge
These to men have one win each against each other, who will make it 2-1?

Randy Orton Vs Christian for the TNE World Heavyweight title
This is Christian’s last chance to win the title; will he final beat Randy Orton or will Orton be able to retain his title?

EDIT: Here is my review of your latest show,

Best Match: Lance Cade vs Sonjay Dutt

Worst Match: I'd say the main event, because of the DQ finish, you had lots of false finishes on this show

Best Angle: Chris Jericho interview

Worst Angle: Cage/Murdoch backstage

Line of the night: "Two questions, who are you and who said you were aloud to talk to me?"

Additonal Thoughts: 2 problems with this show, 1 was that you had waaaay too many false finishes, and 2 is your promos need alot of work. Alot of them are to short and don't really build up fueds that well. The Wrestling on this show (if you overlook all the false finishes) was pretty good and its obvious that writing matches is you're strong point, just work on your promos and keep false finishes to a minimum and you'll be fine! I'll review Extreme Chaos when you post it

Overall rating: 6.5 = Fair

Status
Not open for further replies.