TNA Victory Road Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
9d87a069489f64950d5506595641a422_XL.jpg

On the card:

image2.jpg

image3.jpg

image3a.jpg

image4.jpg

image5.jpg

image6.jpg

image7.jpg

[YT]RAAiNu_Ouu0&feature=player_embedded[/YT]

Castiel

Reaction score
The title match was just made :D

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*UPDATED*

This looks like a good card. The build up has been great on all the matches. I'd rather Dinero not lose his returning ppv, but after Kurt's comments about him losing, he retires, that all but points to him winning. I was hoping the 2 would have a small feud on Kurt's way to the top.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
*UPDATED*

This looks like a good card. The build up has been great on all the matches. I'd rather Dinero not lose his returning ppv, but after Kurt's comments about him losing, he retires, that all but points to him winning. I was hoping the 2 would have a small feud on Kurt's way to the top.

CMS

Reaction score
Uggh, Ric Flair wrestling.

CMS

Reaction score

Reaction score
When was the last pay per view the global title was defended at? Jesus, what a joke. What is the space that belt is even supposed to occupy?

It would seem to make all the sense in the world to have Morgan, weeks ago, win it in duplicitous fashion, and now have his feud with Hernandez be about some gold. My problem is that Morgan clearly is a great heel, good wrestler, adept at promos, and is seven fucking feet tall. Rob terry seems like another in a long line of attempts to force a body builder to matter to fans of wrestling.

I'm all for a feud between Flair and Lethal, it seems like it's the perfect use of both of their talents. Their promo the other week was the best I've seen in awhile. But I agree with CMS there is no reason to have ric get in the ring anymore. It's not like he isn't a tremendous asset to the company as manager.

Seems like the problem with RVDs run is there hasn't been a heel who casts a large enough shadow and has enough vitality currently to plausibly beat him. what they are doing now with abyss is the right thing for abyss's character, but I'm not sure he's the right guy to go toe to toe with rvd. It seems like the simplest and most effective thing would be to give the fans something they haven't seen before: joe v RVD, watch them tear it up in a classic match, and introduce a lot of people to a staple of the company. That of course, would require not using him completely fucking randomly.

Reaction score
When was the last pay per view the global title was defended at? Jesus, what a joke. What is the space that belt is even supposed to occupy?

It would seem to make all the sense in the world to have Morgan, weeks ago, win it in duplicitous fashion, and now have his feud with Hernandez be about some gold. My problem is that Morgan clearly is a great heel, good wrestler, adept at promos, and is seven fucking feet tall. Rob terry seems like another in a long line of attempts to force a body builder to matter to fans of wrestling.

I'm all for a feud between Flair and Lethal, it seems like it's the perfect use of both of their talents. Their promo the other week was the best I've seen in awhile. But I agree with CMS there is no reason to have ric get in the ring anymore. It's not like he isn't a tremendous asset to the company as manager.

Seems like the problem with RVDs run is there hasn't been a heel who casts a large enough shadow and has enough vitality currently to plausibly beat him. what they are doing now with abyss is the right thing for abyss's character, but I'm not sure he's the right guy to go toe to toe with rvd. It seems like the simplest and most effective thing would be to give the fans something they haven't seen before: joe v RVD, watch them tear it up in a classic match, and introduce a lot of people to a staple of the company. That of course, would require not using him completely fucking randomly.

Reaction score
This card does look good, despite yet another PPV missing Samoa Joe. Hopefully Angle and Love both win as TNA will be out two good wrestlers. Kidding, of course.

TheAnswer

Reaction score
Would anyone be surprised if Abyss wins the championship? Seems like there either sitting up RVD to get screwed out of the championship by ECW and Abyss wins.

But I would like RVD to win and for a Joe vs RVD feud. Also who do you guys think AJ Styles and Kaz will face tonight?

Reaction score
Personally I want to see RVD retain as I'm not a fan of Abyss and I don't see Anderson or Hardy having a realistic chance.

I could see AJ and Kazarian wrestling a team of Suicide and Red. Maybe Gen Me. But I'm gonna pick Suicide and Red mainly because they made a Suicide toy and might be bringing him back soon.

Montana

Reaction score
I'm wonder who STyles/Kaz are going to wrestle as well. Might be wishful thinking, but i'll throw out the world's greatest tag team!!

I'd like to see Abyss win. His promos have been great! They need to give a champ a good title reign like what they did with Jarrett back in the day. AJ Styles was close, but they F"d that up.

Reaction score
I can't believe they did another screwy finish with the KO title. I wanted Angelina Love to win it but that was just silly.

Reaction score
Victory Road was fucking horrible. So many ideas for the main event but it was a clean match. Only highlight of the night was MCMG finally winning the straps.

The RKO Disciple

Reaction score

thought same. Ric Flair just annoys me..... I really like how the event went myself, for some matches, very exciting how Lethal and MCMG were used this night, looks very good for the up coming shows.