TNA Victory Road Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
^^^How can you say that about Rey? Where were you when he was having the best series of the year against Chris Jericho? Giving John Morrison and Jack Swagger the matches of their careers? The good to great matches against Punk? Having some fun matches with Batista? An under rated, awesome affair with Taker? The man has been probably the best North American worker the past 14 months and fuck AJ, he really should have been the no.1 guy in the PWI 500. Mysterio is the goods and I can't even really debate it any further.

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
That stuff happened awhile ago, i'm just talking right now. The guy's underwhelming atm. He might be better once he takes some time off, but judging by his last month or two, he's dipping in match quality. Also, the fans are even starting to turn on him. He got cheered when he said he was going to forfeit the title. (One of his best promos btw.) And the crowd popped when he got dropped by Kane. Guy needs a break, bottom line.

MCMG 4 LIFE

Reaction score
so what your saying is that if like eugene could do an impression of ric flair and had the charisma of lethal he could be a world champion honestly i could slap him in the face when i saw him where that living the dream coat to the ring on impact he cant keep that gimmick forever and he cant come up with his own so he has to copy legends like randy savage the only time ive ever liked jay lethal was when he was fueding with sonjay dutt btw i want sonjay back he would bring back to life the x division

Reaction score
^^^But he's also a fan of the most electrifying, charismatic tag team that ever existed, the Motor City Machine Guns. This man knows talent!

Seriously though, wayyyy back in 2002 in a really awesome indy called Jersey All Pro, Sonjay showed some real glimpses of talent and charisma. His whole "Playa from the Himalayas " character was awesome and one time he cut one of the greatest indy promos on The Backseat Boys, calling Johnny Kashmere "Juanito Polyesther" and Trent Acid "Tucker GHB Date rape drug" it was hilarious. But that poor guy regressed and the god awful TNA booking didn't help either. And at this point, the X division is so far past done that they could bring in anyone and it wouldn't matter because people just don't care for that belt anymore and outside Mysterio and Bourne, little guys don't garner legit heat. They get "oohhs" and "ahhhss" from their moves, but it ends about there.And some good juniors that can work a faster paced heavy style, like Jamie Noble just never seem to get over. Something about American's and big guys in wrestling because everywhere else juniors do well.

Pat Patterson

Banned
Reaction score
Jay Lethal doesn't have what it takes to make it in the WWE. And by that I mean he isn't a large oiled man who likes to suck cock.