• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Fuji, I have no idea why you said that Garett Bischoff would be Robbie E's opponent. How would that make sense?

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Fuji, I have no idea why you said that Garett Bischoff would be Robbie E's opponent. How would that make sense?
It would have made just as much sense as Devon. Actually it would have made more sense because GB has actually been on television as of late. Besides, I wanted to pick someone that nobody else would so I'd be the only one to get the point if it had been him.

Sabretooth

Oh Kurt won. Of course there goes my perfect predictions. After I choose Devon to win, I thought I might have a chance of doing a clean sweep but no of course not.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I hate to say it but Sting actually is losing it. The whole concept of that was to answer the tweeter's question.