TNA Turning Point 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
He was lost. To many bumps to the head for him. a little groggy

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'm a sad panda no one got my KOTR reference... :(

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I'm a sad panda no one got my KOTR reference... :(

Oh I did, but I was to stupid to comment on it because I can't read remember.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I can read, but I was caught between looking on here, replying to someone's post on facebook in a wrestling group, and watching the actual PPV.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
A sad panda? Never heard that one before :lol:

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Is it because you guys can't read?

No i can't I just type for the hell of it. Remember. Just like its TV and a its a movie so we should not get upset when things don't make sense.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
well guys. It was a decent PPV and great LD. Thanks for the good discussion guys.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I end this pay per view with perfect predictions. Good night gentlemen. Thanks for a fun discussion. See you tomorrow for raw (I hope)

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I can read, but I was caught between looking on here, replying to someone's post on facebook in a wrestling group, and watching the actual PPV.
I hope you got that was a reference to Inferno claiming we couldn't read... ;)

No i can't I just type for the hell of it. Remember. Just like its TV and a its a movie so we should not get upset when things don't make sense.
Right. How stupid of me. It doesn't have to make sense, it's only a forum discussion thread.

well guys. It was a decent PPV and great LD. Thanks for the good discussion guys.
Probably the most fun LD in a while. Thanks, guys, for joining in tonight.

The Viper

Reaction score
Finally watching the show. Here are my live thoughts. If you have the patience to read this whole post, I commend you and you get a free Snickerdoodle cookie.

- Eh, wasn't a fan of the opening segment with Bully Ray and that Buckethead guy. The fans didn't really care. Which is unfortunate because it's a great cause but I just didn't see anyone in there caring other than the cheering after every sentence.

Joe vs. Magnus - Excellent opener. Gottdamn! Much, much better than I expected and I expected a great match. Loved this.

---------------------------------

- Mr. PEC-Tacular isn't that bad in the ring. He's decent. Thought he was much worse from what I've heard.

Tara/Jesse vs. ODB/Young - A match that we all expected. Pretty much a comedy match and that's all I really wanted it to be and it did it's job. Pretty entertaining.

---------------------------------

Ryan vs. RVD - Very good match. Surprised, actually. Haven't been impressed with RVD at all over the past year or so but this was really good. That spinning DDT by Ryan was fabulous. RVD wins. Fine with me. I'm sure we'll see Ryan with a singles title soon enough.

- Matt Morgan!! What a carbon footprint. Maybe we can see Morgan with a singles title soon...? I love that man, though.

----------------------------------

- I'M TELLIN' YA! ABYSS AND JOSEPH PARK ARE TWO DIFFERENT PEOPLE!! THEY HAVE TO BE!! No? Alright. Probably not.

- BLACK HOLE SLAM!!!!!!!!!5r11!!!!!!!!!oSW8!!!!111NK

- Bully Ray as a babyface is so odd but really awesome. The fans love him. Bunch of sheep :lol:

DOC vs. Park - Very enjoyable match. Told a great story and Parks was excellent as usual. That fucking black hole slam was insane. I totally thought when they went outside after that, Parks would go under the ring and come out with Abyss' mask on him. But still a really great story-telling match and that's a big part of what wrestling is about. Story-telling. It did just that. Great job by both men.

-----------------------------------

- Daniels dancing on the ramp while he goes to the ring is phenomenal. He just doesn't give a fuck :lol: His dance moves are legit.

- DOUBLE FUCKING GANGNAM STYLE!!!!! Holy shit, that was great.

Daniels/Kazarian vs. Chavo/Hernandez - Awesome tag match. Started off strong and ended strong. Everything in the middle was exciting as all hell. Kaz and Daniels are just amazing together.

------------------------------------

- DAMMIT!! YOU FUCKERS TEASED ME WITH THE BEER MONEY REUNION!! FUUUUUUUUU

- WHAT A LAST CALL SUPER KICK!!!

Storm vs. AJ vs. Roode - Awesome triple threat! All 3 of these men were perfect at using the triple threat rules to their advantage. One of them taking one guy out and focusing on the other without any interruptions. Great finish. I WANTED THAT FUCKING BEER MONEY REUNION!!! AJ getting pinned I think just adds fuel to the "heel turn" fire. Great match.

------------------------------------

- Here's hoping we get another Aces & Eights reveal during or after this Devon/Angle match. Looking forward to this.

- Uh-oh. Aces & Eights are here. Just reveal the leader. We all know Devon isn't the leader.

- Gottdamn! Angle looks scared shitless. DOC just ran his ass over verbally. That was great.

Devon vs. Angle - Meh. I wasn't really interested in this match at all. Really the best part of this match was AFTER the match with DOC verbally berating Angle yelling "YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE DEAD! YOU'RE DEAD!" Great shit. But the match itself was pretty lackluster. Definitely worst match of the night, by far. Main event time!

-------------------------------------

- Good God! Aries is gonna kill Hardy one day when he pushes the ladder from Hardy. Last week on Impact it was bad but that was just fucking nuts. Hardy is taking some seriously dumb (but awesome) bumps already.

- JAPANESE ARM DRAG INTO THE LADDER!!!!

- DID SOMEONE PULL UP THE TITLES WHEN HARDY WAS TRYING TO REACH FOR THEM?!? WHEN ARIES DROPKICKED THE LADDER, I COULD HAVE SWORN SOMEONE PULLED UP THE TITLES SO HARDY COULDN'T GET THEM!!!

- IT HAPPENED AGAIN!! WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!?!?!?

- HAHAHAHA IT WAS ARIES!!! AWESOME!!!

- What a Twist of Fate on the ladder!!!!

Aries vs. Hardy - Fucking insane ladder match!! Very fun. I love that they fucked up all of the regular TNA ladders, so they had to bring in a friggin' ladder straight out of Home Depot. So awesome.

--------------------------------------

Excellent show. They had about 3 weeks to build up this show. They pretty much announced the full card 2 weeks in advance and they were set for the go-home show and they delivered. Great job. Turning Point definitely gets two thumbs up from me. Only "bad" match was Devon/Angle and even that didn't leave a sour taste in my mouth because of DOC at the end.

Last edited by a moderator: