TNA Turning Point 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
TNA TURNING POINT LIVE ON PPV
SUNDAY 11TH NOVEMBER
FROM ORLANDO, FLORIDA

9Yk7a.jpg

[video=youtube;aXwdszElibY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aXwdszElibY[/video]

Turning Point has been a memorable PPV in the past for TNA. Past moments include Sabu vs. Abyss in Barbed Wire Massacre, Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles in one of the best bouts in TNA history, Kurt Angle and Desmond Wolfe going to war, and so much more.

This year sees the first PPV where the nefarious Aces & 8's group will be legally part of the Impact Wrestling roster. What do these outsiders have in store for TNA?

1a.jpg

ppv2-4.jpg

1b.jpg

1d.jpg

1e.jpg

1f.jpg

1g.jpg

1h.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
card updated as of last night. Strong looking show, although the idea of Kurt Angle vs. Devon on PPV in 2012 amuses me.

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I'm interested to see what they will do with the guy who takes the fall in the Number One Contender's match

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score

Prior to the Aces and Eights storyline, Devon wasn't featured prominently on ppv or on television, despite being the TV Champion. I guess the feeling of knowing he is featured as a key player in an angle that will play out on ppv against Kurt Angle of all people, makes some people chuckle still because it isn't something that would have been thought of as a ppv quality matchup.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Prior to the Aces and Eights storyline, Devon wasn't featured prominently on ppv or on television, despite being the TV Champion. I guess the feeling of knowing he is featured as a key player in an angle that will play out on ppv against Kurt Angle of all people, makes some people chuckle still because it isn't something that would have been thought of as a ppv quality matchup.

This. Devon has apparently overnight gone from midcarder for life to facing Kurt Angle on PPV. How can anyone who's watched wrestling the last ten years buy Devon going over Angle :lol:

Gotta say, decent looking show tonight, who's watching?

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
It is a decent looking show, and I will tune in for it to make up for inability to watch BFG. Impact seems to be the product for me right now, as I haven't watched but approximately 1 hour's worth of WWE in the past 2-3 weeks, but I have tuned in to watch Impact every week for the entire 2 hours. Also, I can see exactly what you mean about Devon...it's hard to justify his place on this pay per view by affiliation alone, they need to give him more credibility before he can face Angle and go over in a believable fashion. However, it's safe to say that if he goes over, it won't be clean, so that will make up for his lack of character build.

The Viper

Reaction score
I will not be here tonight because I will not be watching live. It's my grandfather's 85th birthday today so we're all going out to dinner. So, when I get home, I'll DL the show and give my thoughts on it here. Hopefully it's a good one.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I certainly expect the dreaded shenanigans in this match. That's the A&8's M.O.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Here we go. I have no issue with this opening with Tazz discussing the incidents that have occurred with the Hurricane and all.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
So who all is here. It looks like its me, Booty, and enforcer so far.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I can't wait for them to take all of their PPV's to other places other than the Impact Zone.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Decent match to start off the show.

I am so torn with this match. I like both guys but I believe Joe will pull this out