TNA Spring Cleaning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
And yet Garrett and chavo are still around. Guess that Rampage and King Mo money had to come from somewhere.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Well I'll be damned, Dixie actually firing some people. Methinks Panda Energy finally taking some notice in the losses that company is giving enough for them to take control of the reigns. That and the fact that Spike TV is a couple of losses away from Viacom dropping and rebranding the channel.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Can't really argue with these cuts. I do quite like Rayne, but not sure outside of the BP she has been that useful, solid in ring, but has run out of options and needs a fresh start.

CGS

Reaction score
Crimson is gone wow

Didn't Hendrix like JUST debut? :lol:. Rayne is pretty much the only one I care about on that list and even then I honestly can't say i've even noticed she was around since the whole Her & Hebner crap

TheTimidPimp

Reaction score
I would've kept Crimson and Joey Ryan and sacked Brooke Hogan instead because literally no-one wants to see her on TV apart from herself and her own dad.

Montana

Reaction score
These aren't huge loses. I'm surprised about Crimson, but i guess they don't need Morgan and Crimson on the roster. I kinda liked Crimson in TNA a bit. Ah well.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Crimson surprised me the most. Had a big push when he debuted and was undefeated for over a year, then he suffers his first loss on PPV and disappears for months. Then he returns and a few weeks later is fired. Strange way to use him. York was never going to be more than a bit player. Ryan had an interesting gimmick that could have added some spark to the X Division. Rayne will probably be back after her baby. Hendrix was a surprise but it has been reported that she was offered a new deal but rejected it. Bit gutless from TNA to only release new additions to the roster, too scared to actually release some of the deadweight that they have.

Doesn't say much for Gutcheck at all, should scrap the concept already since this firing streak has made it look pathetic.

Looking at their roster can someone please explain to me how SoCal Val managed to avoid being fired? What is her job role in TNA? Hemme covers ring announcing and Borash can do the backstage interviews so there is no reason for her to be on the roster. Hernandez has gone so far backwards since his LAX days and TNA should cut their loses with him. Jessie Godderz has shown nothing as a wrestler and will never draw money so fire him as well. I will be shocked if all the Aces & Eights guys still have contracts once that storyline is over. Surprised that TNA didn't release Xema Ion as well.

If they actually wanted to do some cost cutting than Bischoff, Hogan and Sting should have been on the list.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Dixie Carter tried to pretend that TNA was a family and didn't have the business sense to fire anybody and didn't her whole run. The only time they fired someone was when Mama Carterr came in, got me thinking same shit is going on.

Reaction score
The issue is that it now tells us not too watch Gut check didn't give those guys a chance to be successful I like York thought he was really good. I think it's TNA forgetting that many got caught by what the X division was doing.

I think there smarter choices the could make

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
TNA releases Tara & DOC

IMPACT WRESTLING
‏@IMPACTWRESTLING 1m
Impact Wrestling has released Tara. We thank Tara for all her contributions and wish her the best of success in the future.
A wwe Return Would Be Cool. Match/Feud with AJ And Nattie Would Be Great.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
re: TNA releases Tara & DOC

Surprising release given she's talented as hell and the KO division is thin as hell right now.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG

Not something I expected. Could see her back working with WWE in some sort of capacity even if it isn't on screen or something.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

Definitely did not see this coming... but a return to WWE could be good. Possibly give her a better send off match then what they did.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

So anyone want to tell me how TNA's KO division is on the upswing again? Is she hurt? Can't wrestle anymore? I think not, terrible decision by TNA.

Shes not going to WWE either, they won't sign some old broad who didn't draw them money the first time. Lucky to get on a Trish Stratus dvd.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker