TNA Spring Cleaning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
This company has it's priorities completely messed up.

He nearly becomes a quadriplegic after an incident on one of TNA's PPVs and this is how the repay him? Pathetic move after Dixie apparently guaranteed him a job backstage for as long as he wanted. Plus I hate that they try to claim this is a cost cutting move, yet again they fire someone that wouldn't have been earning close to six figures. TNA have no standards, if you are actually cost cutting than fire someone that actually earns a decent wage so that you are actually making a saving.

This plus TNA not paying for Xema Ion's surgery just makes them look like terrible.

Reaction score
Matt Morgan & Joey Ryan got released after all the hoo-ha of them coming to the company; what a mess absolute mess that this company is becoming. Hell if NJPW was only 6 million dollars to buy, I'll see if I can rack up a dollar and buy out TNA because no doubt it's spinning plenty of debt and needs a 6 million dollar inject to get somewhere.

The other's aren't gaining anything and the Jesse getting released in a pisstake.

Take both Hogans off the payroll, offer everyone a new cheaper contracts and use all the money saved to get in some actual good backstage staff and not these stooges who are clearly bad at their jobs.

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
Former TNA star Jesse Sorensen publicly claimed online that TNA President Dixie Carter had promised him he would "always have a job" after he had broken his neck competing for the company at its Against All Odds 2012 PPV.

In a post Sorensen made on GoFundMe.com while launching a campaign for fans to donate $600 that would allow him to compete in an upcoming bodybuilding competition, Sorensen wrote the following:

"I am a former professional wrestler for TNA Impact Wrestling seen every Thursday night on SpikeTV. On Feb. 12th 2012 during a live match on pay per view vs Zema Ion I suffered a severe neck injury sustaining a broke C-1 vertebrae & herniated C-5 & C-6. After a long recovery process & being promised by the President of TNA Impact Wrestling TNA Dixie Carter I would always have a job with her company, I recently was released from my current contract & shown that those promises were false."

Sorensen had been working as a production assistant for the company since he was injured before being released today in the latest financial cutback from the company.

As PWInsider.com noted earlier, Sorensen had been paid far above what someone in that position would regularly have been paid, likely as a way for the company to help him financially after he broke his neck working for them.

Sorensen's campaign has already raised several hundred dollars en route to a hoped for $600. For more on the campaign, click here.

Dixie Carter, who has been soliciting fan questions of late via Twitter, has not commented on Sorensen's release.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
^ I feel for the guy but at the same time am not a fan of people bitching in public.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
He doesn't really have any other platform though to voice his side of the story. Plus he would still be disappointed and angry that TNA broke their word to him and fired him when he had expected to remain there for as long as he wanted.