• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Slammiversary X - June 10th, 2012 - Preview and Live Discussion

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
He still doesn't cut the weight limit that's supposed to be in place.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
You're seriously complaining after that match?

Wow...just, wow.

Besides, Hogan mentioned that it was "old school" and Tenay did a good job of explaining that. Also, the weight limit is stupid to begin with, so they should do away with it.

NovaRoad

I've had my share of "lolTNA" hate moments, but I'm glad I actually sat down and gave it a chance. Very cool to be taking part in a piece of the promotion's history. And I couldn't be sharing it with a finer group of peoples (minus Viper).

Castiel

There's got to be something behind why this match is happening... it's actually got my interest because I want to know what's up. Hope it doesn't end up being just a random match.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
There's got to be something behind why this match is happening... it's actually got my interest because I want to know what's up. Hope it doesn't end up being just a random match.

Hernandez is a local boy and Kash has been part of TNA for a long time. There's no logic in the booking, but the match makes sense, if that makes sense.