TNA Slammiversary X - June 10th, 2012 - Preview and Live Discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
Have you not seen some of the people at the Impact Zone? There's definitely some "red" going on there. :lol:

Oh and next time you go down for vacation, you should totally go to an Impact taping and bring a sign with you that says "Fuji Vice is the greatest ever and I would love to have his children if I was able." Not sure if that would all fit, but I'd love to see it. :lol:

Great minds think alike.

Also, since I've been to the Impact Zone before, I think the ONLY signs that are being brought into the "Zone" are ones that were pre-made by TNA themselves for the plants :lol:

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Watched the first 5 matches of Slammiversary last night and HOLY SHIT what a great show so far. Everyone is bringing their a-game and as a result every match has been good to great.

Aries/Joe is a legit MOTYC to me, so much fun. I think that's the 3rd Aries PPV match in my MOTYC list now, the dude is on fire. When Samoa Joe is motivated he really is awesome.

Kash/Hernandez again benefited from both guys being super motivated to make an impression and we got another fun match as a result. A Hernandez face run could go a long way to forgiving him for that Mexican America crap.

Tag match was fine, love the Robbie's as always, Devon has become a great mid card act, and Garett was......well we can't have everything.

Triple threat match was shockingly good considering those involved. They avoided the traditional "2 men in, 1 out" formula as much as possible and had some great sequences and counters. Kudos to all three, especially as I'm not a fan of any of them.

Storm/Crimson did exactly what it needed too, and that's fine. Storm got a big pop to prove he belongs in the main event. It's funny to me this match happened as I pegged this as a potential main event for the PPV a couple of months back.

Anyway, really enjoyed what I saw. Screw all this "Open Fight Night", "Live Impact", "Brooke Hogan is here" bullshit, THIS is the best advert for TNA wrestling.