TNA Releasing Talent to Cut Costs

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TKK

Reaction score
Ryan getting released makes sense considering he was nothing more than Robbie E's backup. He hasn't done a thing since Turning Point last year so it was a wise decision assuming that they had nothing for him in the forseable future.

I also can't believe that anyone cares about Crimson being released.:idk:

- Mystical George.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
But at least we gots Rampage Jackson guiz

He is being paid by Spike to be on Impact and Bellator. Special contract ,not TNA footing the bill.

Ryan and Crimson are shockingly bad decisions. They have plenty of dead weight like fucking TAZ being paid to do nothing but drive viewers away.

WWE is on a roll, TNA is not and now TNA is fucking around big time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Hoping WWE sees something in Crimson. Would love to see him pop up on NXT

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
How did you miss that? That's been one of the biggest deals ITT. :upset:

Yeah, saw it but Alkaline up there ^^^ temporarily disproved it. This whole thing is sad. :upset:

Know I'll get heat for this, but isn't Christy Hemme getting a crazy amount of money to be a ring announcer? Why not just replace her with someone cheaper?
There's plenty of better ways to go about this then cutting so many potentially good talents...

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Yeah, saw it but Alkaline up there ^^^ temporarily disproved it. This whole thing is sad. :upset:

Know I'll get heat for this, but isn't Christy Hemme getting a crazy amount of money to be a ring announcer? Why not just replace her with someone cheaper?
There's plenty of better ways to go about this then cutting so many potentially good talents...

Get heat? For hating no Hemme? lol, no. She sucks at her job and is paid like Bruce Buffer. FUck her.

What about Knux and Doc? Two ex WWE guys are surely being paid too much just to stand in the background of BUlly Ray segments. I hate TNA

TKK

Reaction score
Can somebody please tell me why everyone on here cares about Crimson?

- Mystical George.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Get heat? For hating no Hemme? lol, no. She sucks at her job and is paid like Bruce Buffer. FUck her.

What about Knux and Doc? Two ex WWE guys are surely being paid too much just to stand in the background of BUlly Ray segments. I hate TNA

Yeah man, they can hit the bricks. And take Wes and Garett with them. And Garett can take his daddy with him.

So much money to save.

TKK

Reaction score
He's a solid young talent with tons of potential that a lot of us were fans of.

He blew his 400 and something TNA run every single step of the way. Though his charisma has improved I know that he's still an atrocity in ring. All I can from him is a look and this isn't 1975 so only having a look doesn't cut it. Just my opinion though.

- Mystical George.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
He blew his 400 and something TNA run every single step of the way. Though his charisma has improved I know that he's still an atrocity in ring. All I can from him is a look and this isn't 1975 so only having a look doesn't cut it. Just my opinion though.

- Mystical George.

It's cool man. I can see why some wouldn't like him, but I've always enjoyed seeing him in TNA.