• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Lockdown 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

Starlight

Sorry but I'm behind Joe & Magnus 100% so I was happy.

I love Joe and Magnus too, but it's been so long since I have seen MCMG with gold, I forgot what they looked like with titles. lol

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
No when I read all of the previous posts I saw that #HOLLER posted that Dixie said LL was starting the show

What does that have to do with anything?

Also, I doubt that was five minutes, so at least you got that right. Stop complaining for fuck's sake.

Sabretooth

What does that have to do with anything?

Also, I doubt that was five minutes, so at least you got that right. Stop complaining for fuck's sake.

Because if I had been here on time I would have read that LL was opening the show just like all of you did

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Because if I had been here on time I would have read that LL was opening the show just like all of you did

How is our fault that you weren't here on time?

I am not discussing this any further, you can continue to whine about it until the cows come home for all I care, its not going to change the fact that NO predictions can be edited after the show starts.

CrimsonTide

I pray Morgan beats Crimson... And it catapults him to a title shot. I like Matt Morgan and dunno why they dropped him so far from the main event.