TNA Lockdown 2012 Preview & Live Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I'd love a happy balance. However I think it's important to establish some prestige with the titles again. I personally would not have wanted either the tag titles or the KO's title to change hands. TBH though if it makes a difference I did want the KO tag straps to change hands real badly! :lol:
Coincidentally, that comment about prestige ties in to this thread that I started....

http://pulse-forums.net/showthread.php?4497-KO-s-Division-Where-do-we-go-now

And even though I enjoy the EY/ODB stuff, I would gladly have taken a title change in that match simply to see one happen. Again, this is not because I MUST see title changes on a regular basis, I just think that a lot of people buy shows to see stuff like that and at the very least they should deliver one or two major surprises on their bigger shows. I guess one can consider Eric Bischoff getting canned as a major surprise, but I don't really see it that way.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
- James Storm was originally planned to win the World Heavyweight Title from Bobby Roode at TNA Lockdown but some felt that it wasn't the right decision and the plan was changed within the past two weeks.
Credit to pwpix.net

Figures as much