TNA Impact Wrestling 'No Surrender' (9/12/13)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score
That was pretty excellent and if Anderson re-signed with the company, this sets up for a huge babyface return for him.

Castiel

Reaction score
Gunner hates $5 Wrestling so I want to see him beat up. I'm sad to learn Chavo is still a fucking thing in this company. I'd rather see Jesse and Robbie E... I miss when TNA had the greatest tag scene around.

The Viper

Reaction score
Chavo really sucks. Seriously.

Also, so glad they didn't do a DQ there. We need a winner.

Castiel

Reaction score
Who could've seen that interference coming?! EGO had the crowd all riled up! Show's not over yet though...

Castiel

Reaction score
Spinal tap! Great way to end it. AJ vs Bully should be good and I guess MEM vs EGO could very well be happening now due to the run in... which btw, shouldn't that have ended the match? Not complaining though. Is AJ still trying to be CM Punk but not even being as good as AJ Lee with the "shooting"?

The Viper

Reaction score
Spinal tap! Great way to end it. AJ vs Bully should be good and I guess MEM vs EGO could very well be happening now due to the run in... which btw, shouldn't that have ended the match? Not complaining though. Is AJ still trying to be CM Punk but not even being as good as AJ Lee with the "shooting"?

Shit, I guess he is. Bad way to end the show, though. The match was really good as was the finish but AJ is so bad at promos. Kind of left a bad taste in my mouth.

Still a really good show.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
My tv wasnt working sorry guys

Castiel

Reaction score
Sucks, would've been great to have more people here for such a solid show. Limited amount of matches but all were really damn good. What was [MENTION=1]Commander Zod[/MENTION] excuse?