TNA Impact Wrestling 'No Surrender' (9/12/13)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Viper

Reaction score

UAOy9LO.png

NO SURRENDER LIVE DISCUSSION THREAD~!!

THE BFG SERIES ENDS TONIGHT!!

[video=youtube;Yndi9gUsHJs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yndi9gUsHJs[/video]

The road to Bound For Glory makes a brief detour in 3 weeks when there's NO SURRENDER among the TNA superstars and Knockouts. The Bound For Glory Series also comes to ahead as we presume another fatal 4 way to determine the winner of the BFG Series will take place for the 3rd year in a row at this show. Who will become victorious? Can the "newly" reformed (yet again) AJ Styles get his hands on Bully Ray and the rest of Aces & Eights? Tune in Sept. 12th to find out.

----------------------------------------

TNA World Heavyweight Championship - Bully Ray (C) vs. Mr. Anderson

DgSeroQ.jpg

Bound For Glory Series Finale Match-Ups

Austin Aries v. AJ Styles
----------
Bobby Roode vs. Magnus

oq9UmBM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

The Viper

Reaction score
OP updated with the major matches going into tomorrow night's No Surrender show.

Looks good. I do expect some fuck finish for the main event. Maybe a "finger poke of doom" perhaps?

Reactions: 1 person

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Cant wait

BTW I think AJ's face gained a few pounds

Castiel

Reaction score
Anyone here? This is a great match to kick things off.

The Viper

Reaction score
I don't mind this being on now. Get the good stuff out of the way so the bullshit can rise towards the end.

:bastard:

[MENTION=39]Castiel[/MENTION] I'm here!

Castiel

Reaction score
Good enough!

I assume they have to put the two BFG series matches on first so they can have time to rest before the finals. Wouldn't be surprised if the finals main event over the world title match that will likely be filled with shenanigans. Also, Last Man Standing? Fucking random and not needed.

The Viper

Reaction score
Last man standing, I think just screams fuck finish. IMO.

Bully hits the finger poke of the doom. Anderson lays down for the 10. Bully retains.

I really see that happening.

Castiel

Reaction score
Everyone knows how infamous the fingerpoke was and people are calling it tonight, surely TNA isn't that stupid, right? I can see Anderson acting like it but getting up at 9 or something. Either way I don't really care too much. Lol

Magnus ditching the tights already?

Castiel

Reaction score
Magnus vs Styles was predictable but perfect. Could see it going either way, honestly.

Castiel

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if EGO interrupted the finals and Hogan made the BFG title match a triple threat. That would be the wrong way to go. EGO vs MEM is also possible though.

The Viper

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if EGO interrupted the finals and Hogan made the BFG title match a triple threat. That would be the wrong way to go. EGO vs MEM is also possible though.

Man, that would suck hard. I'd like for them to try to fuck up the match but Magnus and AJ team up to take them out and continue the match with no interruptions.

Castiel

Reaction score
That'd be much better.

Seeing this promo just reminded me that Sabin was a thing. Sad how I forgot about him when he's the former world champion... are there any other matches scheduled for tonight? Was TJ vs Hardy for tonight?

Castiel

Reaction score
Triple powerbomb, I've never seen anything like that! This match is surprisingly good.

Castiel

Reaction score
I hope this sets up Anderson never coming back. He did say before that he didn't want to be doing this in a few years... this would be a good way to go out.