TNA iMPACT - 2009

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

Reaction score
DO IT! Even if it's just quick results.

TNA Impact
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 7, 2011

Commentary welcomed us to the show and announced that James Storm would be out indefinitely, so he would NOT be able to take part in Lethal Lockdown. So now Team Angle is short a guy! And now both of America’s Most Wanted is out :(

Kurt Angle, Monty, Collyer, and Morgan came out to start the show, and Angle reiterated that James Storm was put out due to a heinous attack, so he would not be able to participate in the Lethal Lockdown match. He said that they’d find a replacement by the end of the night though. Team Canada came out, and words were traded, then a brawl broke out. GM Booker T came out and had the stop, then told them that they’d all be in a series of matches tonight together! Also a contract signing between Joe and Daniels.

--Commercial Break--

Match 1: Tyson Tomko/Tyson Dux vs Matt Morgan/Monty Brown
Monty and Tomko had a big power-off, and commentary brought up their history. Monty got the better with big punches, and took him down with his Jumping Shoulderblock! Tomko tagged out to Dux, who Monty bounced around even more. Morgan got in to do the same, and he topped it off with the Carbon Footprint! ONE … TWO … THR – Tomko broke it up! Monty rushed in and clotheslined him to the outside, and Morgan pulled Dux back up to hit the Hellevator! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Matt Morgan/Monty Brown (5:13)

Morgan and Brown celebrated in the ring.

Booker T found Bryan Danielson backstage and said his booked match with London tonight had been cancelled due to Shelley’s horrific attack on London last Saturday. Danielson said that he could arrange a new opponent for himself though, and Book said that was fine.

--Commercial Break--

Danielson came out, and his opponent was … Roderick Strong!

Match 2: Bryan Danielson vs Roderick Strong
They played up their previous two matches, and Strong was able to scout some more stuff. It went fairly back-and-forth, but when Daniels missed a plancha to the floor, Strong took over. He worked over Danielson’s back, but when he tried to start throwing him around, Danielson flew around to neutralize it. He got off some big kicks and came in with a springboard, but Strong ducked! BACK CRACKER! ONE … TWO … THRE – Danielson kicked out! Strong tried to put in the Stronghold, but Danielson pulled it into a small package! ONE … TWO … THR – Strong got out! Strong yanked him up for the Strong Backbreaker, but Danielson elbowed away! GERMAN SUPLEX! He climbed up top and came off with the Flying Headbu – No! Strong moved! He pulled Danielson up for the Death By Roderick, but Danielson got out midair! EAGLE-PLEX! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Bryan Danielson (6:21)

Danielson helped Roddy up and they celebrated in the ring. Kurt Angle came out to talk to them, and he asked either one to be on his Lockdown team. They both said that they had already qualified for the X-Scape match, which is a big opportunity for them. Angle asked them to do it … for America, and they said they’d think about it.

Booker T was in his office and got a call telling him that Shelley had arrived to the arena, and Book told him to send him to his office.

--Commercial Break--

Shelley came into Booker T’s office, and Booker went off on him for his despicable attack on Paul London. Shelley tried to defend his actions, but Booker went black on him and started shouting crazy stuff. Nash came in and asked what the hell was going on here and why Booker was yelling at HIS champion. Book told Nash to get out because it doesn’t concern him, but Nash said that everything concerning the X-Division Championship concerns him. Booker said he had half a mind to strip that title from Shelley for his behavior, but Shelley flipped out. Nash calmed him down and told Booker T that he’d find a suitable punishment, as well as a replacement for London for Lockdown. But Booker T laughed and said he had talked to London, and he said not to count him out on Sunday! And he had already decided Shelley’s consequence: a one-on-one match with Brian Kendrick on Xplosion!

AJ Styles and Low Ki arrived in the back and met up, and commentary hyped a tag match with them NEXT.

In the back, Kaz came to Rave and said that Kevin Nash had booked them in a match together on Xplosion for a spot in the X-Scape match! Rave laughed and said he hated to have to beat him, and walked off.

--Commercial Break--

Match 3: AJ Styles/Low Ki vs Bailout
Low Ki and Davey rekindled their strike exchange from last week, but a few big slaps sent Davey silly. He tagged out to Burke, who demanded AJ in the ring. They went to the mat a while, and Burke looked better than he did last week. He worked a side headlock when he could, and then he threw some cheap strikes when possible. Davey took some cheap shots, so Styles kicked him off the apron, but then he turned into a big Lifting Spinebuster! Burke started kicking at his back, AND HOLY SHIT ELIJAH BURKE HAS AJ STYLES DOWN GOING INTO THE BREAK.

--Commercial Break--

Burke was still working over AJ’s back, and was too proud to tag out. That turned out to be a mistake, as Styles strung together some of his kewl movez, and tagged to Low Ki. He came in on fire and killed everybody with strikes, and topped it off with his Springboard Roundhouse to Davey, ONE … TWO … THRE – Burke kicked him off He pulled him up and tried the Ki Krusher, but Davey floated over and hit a big roundhouse to the back of the skull. Low Ki got worked over some now, and Bailout showed some of their tag team finesse. Low Ki finally got a break after reversing Burke’s Bankrupt Bomb into a falling DDT, and Styles made the hot tag! He knocked everybody around, and hit Davey with the Rack Bomb! ONE … TWO … THRE – Burke dove to save! Low Ki rushed the ring and lit him up with wild chops, then kicked him to the floor. He and Styles batted Davey around, and Styles planted him with a Brainbuster. He got Ki in, who went up top for the Ghetto Stomp, but Burke hopped up and shoved Low Ki down! Burke got in the ring, but Styles ran across and chucked him back out. He grabbed Davey and tried the Styles Clash, but Davey body dropped away. He pulled AJ up and tried the Bankrupt Driver, but Styles floated over and went for the Pele Kick, but Davey ducked, AND AJ HIT LOW KI! Low Ki reeled in place, and Davey NAILED him in the face with a HUGE elbow! Ki flew back, and as the ref was forcing AJ out of the ring, Burke bashed Ki in the back of the skull with his pimp cane! He flew back forward RIGHT INTO THE BANKRUPT DRIVER! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Bailout (13:07)

Low Ki pulled himself up, and Styles rolled in. He tried to apologize to Low Ki, but Ki got in his face. Styles shoved him off, and Low Ki shoved him back! AND STYLES THREW A PUNCH! STYLES AND KI STARTED THROWING STRIKES BACK AND FORTH! Low Ki got on a big roll with lots of strikes, AND HE GOT STYLES UP FOR THE KI KRUSHER, but Styles maneuvered out and rolled out of the ring! Ki told him to “bring it on,” but Styles told him to wait until Lockdown.

--Commercial Break--

Christopher Daniels was in the back and he cut a promo on Samoa Joe. He basically said that for nine years he wasn’t consider a top dog here because AJ Styles and Samoa Joe overshadowed him. But he outdid AJ, and at Lockdown, he outdoes Joe.

Match 4: Eric Young vs Chad Collyer [Non-Title]
Young brought some anger, but Collyer forced him to the mat and mostly dominated. Young kept getting flustered and just rushing in, and Collyer did more of the same. Young started to throw cheap elbows, so Collyer got one and maneuvered Young into an Oklahoma Roll AND GOT THE THREE WHAT.
Winner via pinfall: Chad Collyer (1:34)

Young popped up and couldn’t believe it! Collyer was also surprised, but celebrated big anyway. Young attacked him from behind with punches, but Collyer sent him over the top rope with a Belly to Belly and then celebrated up the ramp.

Elix Skipper found Kaz in the back and told him that if he lost to Rave on Xplosion, it just may mark the end of his time in the Enlightened.

--Commercial Break--

Samoa Joe cut a quick promo on Daniels in the back.

Match 5: Kurt Angle vs Robert Roode
Like Cage/Collyer from two weeks ago, this was a backdrop to both Lockdown teams making run-ins, distractions, and brawling around the floor. This time though Roode and Angle didn’t get involved and kept in their match. Dux ended up distracting the ref, and Christian got in to hit Angle with the Unprettier! Roode called for the ref, and pulled Angle up for the Payoff! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Robert Roode (6:33)

A big brawl broke out and officials tried to break it up, but everybody just laid them out and kept fighting! Team Canada started to get the upper hand … BUT BRYAN DANIELSON RAN OUT! Christian ran at him, BUT HE TOOK HIM DOWN INTO THE LEBELL LOCK! The rest of Team Angle cleared Team Canada out of the ring, and then Danielson finally let go of Christian, and grabbed a microphone. He told Team Canada that he’d see them on Sunday IN LETHAL LOCKDOWN! Team Angle, NOW WITH BRYAN DANIELSON~, celebrated in the ring as the Canucks backed up.

--Commercial Break--

Daniels came out first for the contract signing, and he talked up his dream, etc., and then he signed. Joe came out next, but first he pointed to the titan tron…

DECEMBER 5, 2010: “Daniels got a leg sweep on Joe and tried the Last Rites, but Joe shoved him away and caught him coming back with the German/Dragon/X-Plex Combination to win!”

JANUARY 2, 2011: “Low Ki and Homicide then took out Ravarian on the floor with stereo planchas, leaving Joe to lock the Coquina Clutch in on Daniels, and he tapped!”

FEBRUARY 6, 2011: “Daniels pulled himself up to the top, but Joe was up! He met him up top with big punches, and then started delivering stiff elbows! Daniels fought back with some desperate elbows, but Joe creamed him with a HUGE headbutt! He picked him up at the top! SUPER MUSCLE BUSTER~!~! ONE … TWO … THREE!”

He continued down to the ring, and got in and Daniels was irate. He exploded in anger and started going off about how Joe was insulting the world championship, spitting on his dream to the title, yadda yadda, he went on for a while, until Joe stopped him and told him that it was time to shut up, AND HE PICKED UP DANIELS AND MUSCLED BUSTERED~~~~ HIM THROUGH THE TABLE!!!!!!! Joe put Daniels through a table for the second week in a row! He signed the contract over Daniels’ body, and then tossed the contract onto him! Samoa Joe picked up the TNA Championship and held it up to close the show.

TNA Lockdown--April 10, 2010

TNA World Championship - Cage Match
Christopher Daniels[c] vs Samoa Joe

*Status pending* X-Division Championship - Cage Match *Status pending*
Alex Shelley[c] vs Paul London

Lethal Lockdown
Team Canada vs Kurt Angle/Monty Brown/Chad Collyer/Matt Morgan/Bryan Danielson

Cage Match
AJ Styles vs Low Ki

TNA Tag Team Championship
Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs[c] vs 2 Crazy Negroes

Cage Match
Sean Hernandez vs Mick Foley

X-Scape Match
Participants (thus far): Homicide, Brian Kendrick, Roderick Strong, Viktor Koslov, Kiyoshi, Richie Steamboat, Bryan Danielson, Petey Williams

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Danielson in two cage matches in one night. What a baller.

Axis

Reaction score
I forgot the strikeout through his name when moving it from Word to here, lolol.

TNA Xplosion
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 9, 2011

WELCUM. Tonight we’ve got Hernandez/Koslov vs Foley/Chuckie T, Rave vs Kazarian in an X-Scape Qualifier, and Shelley vs Kendrick in the main event! Also, a medical update and Paul London’s final status for Lockdown. Oh and Brandon Bonham joined them on commentary and apologized for not being AJ Styles or Kurt Angle, but Kevin Nash said that was a good thing.

Match 1: Chris Sabin vs Jay Lethal
They started with a handshake, and then went into a traditional lock up. Lethal tried to contain Sabin mostly with side headlocks and what not, but Sabin flew around to get out. He started using arm drags to up the pace, so Lethal went after the arm with hammerlocks and some ARM BARS~. He tried a shoulder breaker, but Sabin floated over and dropkicked him to the outside, and followed up with a Suicide Dive!

--Commercial Break--

Both guys flew around some more, but Lethal managed to control at points by going to the arm. Neither guy got too much momentum, until Sabin stuck a Superkick and ran through some signature stuff. He tried the Flying Leg Drop, but Lethal moved and hit a leg lariat. He went up top and hit the Lethal Elbow with his good arm to get the win!
Winner via pinfall: Jay Lethal (13:00)

Lethal celebrated in the ring and up the ramp, where Consequences Creed met him.

Ravarian arrived in the back, and Rave said they should get ready for their match separately.

Backstage, Hernandez told Koslov not to lose for his team, and to ask Homicide what happens when you lose for his team.

--Commercial Break--

Kevin Nash announced from ringside that since Bryan Danielson is a cocksucker and took himself out of the X-Scape match, he’s replaced him with a real talent: Sean Waltman.

Hype for Hernandez vs Foley played.

Match 2: Sean Hernandez/Viktor Koslov vs Mick Foley/Chuck Taylor
Foley and Chuck did some double team stuff to thrown Hernandez off, so he tagged out to Koslov. He got bumped around some, so Hernandez demanded to get back in. He mostly dominated, but he got thrown off when Kiyoshi came down to brawl with Koslov. Hernandez fought both Foley and Taylor, and despite brief flurried by both, Hernandez pinned Taylor with a sick Spear.
Winners via pinfall: Sean Hernandez/Viktor Koslov (5:52) (123 – 0)

Koslov and Kiyoshi kept brawling on the floor, and Kiyoshi took him out with a snap suplex on the floor! In the ring, Hernandez celebrated in the ring, but Foley jumped on him from behind! Hernandez went down to a knee, AND TAYLOR PLANTED HIM WITH A DDT HOLY SHIT! They split out of the ring and celebrated up the ramp as Hernandez got up PISSED.

--Commercial Break--

Skipper found Kaz in the back and advised him to do whatever it took to beat Rave, because his time with Daniels would be up if he lost.

Brian Kendrick was with Lauren, and he said that Alex Shelley was a dead man for what he did to his best friend Paul London. He said he was going to murder Shelley tonight, then win the X-Scape match, and then use it to cash in on Shelley and pick the title from his worn down body. Actually, he would use it to cash in on London and have a classic match for the X-Title, because he was pretty sure that London would be there on Lockdown to kick Shelley’s ass! That’s your crew, production guy!

A pre-taped Paul London promo played from like his house or something. London said that he would address his status for Lockdown in a moment, but first he had to say something. He said that, yeah, he pulled those pranks on Shelley and his posse, because he was trying to get inside Shelley’s head. “Because that’s what I do, I have fun and try to psyche my opponent out. Call it childish, whatever. I don’t care. You do it your way, and I can do it mine. You take your holier-than-thou attitude and refuse to show a smile, and you conclude that that means you take this sport seriously than everybody else. I’ve gotten more concussions, stitches, and soreness than I’d like to remember, and I can promise you that I take this sport just as seriously, if not more than you. I’ve spent ten years doing this, I’ve traveled all around the world, and I’ve worked for companies of all sizes. And along the way, I’ve learned several things, not least of which to avoid JBL in the showers. But more importantly, I’ve picked up a code of honor between wrestlers. Because as much as we compete in the ring, and talk shit, and tackle each other at ringside, there’s still the underlying link that we are the ones who work to continue the traditions and history of professional wrestling. And if you want to low blow me when the ref’s not looking, fine. And if you want to have Rhino attack me before a match, you can do so. And if you want to hit me with a chair backstage, I’ve had worse. But when you blindside me in a parking lot, have your man beast tackle me into 1995 Toyota Camry, and then fucking powerbomb ONTO THE HOOD OF A GODDAMN CAR, you’re fucking pathetic. You cross the line of being obsessed with defending your belt, and you enter the territory of just being a pathetic human being with a lack of any sort inkling of respect for another person, a fellow wrestler, or this sport in general. That’s your prerogative, but at least now I know what I’m working with at Lockdown. Because, that’s right, I WILL be there at Lockdown. And I WILL take your X-Division Championship, and I’m going to love every minute of you flipping a shit at losing the title to a guy who’s version of psychological warfare is washing his opponents white boots in the same load as red clothes. You better bring your A-game, Alex, because I sure as hell will.â€

--Commercial Break--

Commentary reacted to the news that London would be at Lockdown, and hyped up Shelley vs Kendrick in the main event. But first, some X-Scape stuff.

Match 3: Jimmy Rave vs Frankie Kazarian [X-Scape Qualifier]
They didn’t seem to want to get into it at first, and even after some stalemates from lock ups, they seemed unsure of what to do. Rave would stick a headlock, then Kaz would reverse into one of his own, then they’d just sort of circle around. When the crowd started shitting on it, they trolled the fans, but then Rave grabbed a roll up! ONE … TWO … THR – Kaz kicked out! Kaz got pissed and they went back and forth, both knowing each other’s stuff, but Rave finally won by whipping out a Flying Swinging Neckbreaker.
Winner via pinfall: Jimmy Rave (6:02)

Rave got up and celebrated. He helped Kaz up, but Kaz looked kinda pissed. Still, Rave convinced him to go to the back together, and Ravarian left as one unit.

So the final X-Scape lineup: Homicide vs Kendrick vs Strong vs Koslov vs Kiyoshi vs Steamboat vs Petey vs Waltman vs Rave.

--Commercial Break--

Jimmy Rave came down to join commentary.

Match 4: Homicide/Petey Williams/Sean Waltman vs Roderick Strong/Richie Steamboat/Kiyoshi
Homicide looked really strong here. Strong killed everybody on the mat though. Petey and Homicide didn’t get along well, and Petey/Strong was highlighted some. They all traded stuff, but Homicide was isolated. Homicide gave some stiff punches to everybody though, he got a big lariat off the ropes to Strong! ONE … TWO … THR – Strong got out! He tagged in Steamboat, but Williams got tagged in too! He and Steamboat traded chops, and Steamboat got some steam after a crossbody off the ropes. He called for the Flying Crossbody, but Petey ducked and leveled him with the POLISH HAMMER~. Somewhere in here, Koslov came down to brawl with Kiyoshi. Anyway, Homicide went to tag in, but Petey pushed him! Petey let him get in, but then blindsided him with a POLISH HAMMER~. Steamboat saw him down and immediately got a small package to win!
Winners via pinfall: Roderick Strong/Bryan Danielson/Kiyoshi (6:21)

Steamboat got up and celebrated, and Petey climbed back in to attack Homicide, but Steamboat attacked him! Kiyoshi and Koslov spilled into the ring, and then Strong and Waltman joined in the brawl. Rave left the booth to join commentary and everybody fought. A finisher train went off, and Homicide stood tall in the end by hitting Rave with the 187!

--Commercial Break--

Low Ki and AJ’s brawl from Impact played.

Alex Shelley cut a promo in the back saying that he didn’t regret what he did to Paul London, and he wouldn’t regret what he was going to do to Brian Kendrick in the main event.

Commentary hyped up Shelley vs Kendrick NEXT.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Alex Shelley vs Brian Kendrick [Non-Title]
Kendrick immediately brought tons of hate. At first Shelley met it head on and tried to contain it with basic holds, but Kendrick was just too violent. Shelley started trying to bail to the outside, but Kendrick followed him out. He chased Shelley around the floor, and Shelley tried hiding behind a corner and coming out with a clothesline, but Kendrick ducked, and tackled him into the barricade! He beat him around the outside for a bit, and ended up hitting a Russian Leg Sweep into the barricade, right into a Back Suplex on the floor! He rolled Shelley in, but only got a two-count. He didn’t even worry about the back, and just kept punching at Shelley. He finally pulled him up and tried the Sliced Bread #2, but Shelley shoved him off, and he landed on the apron. Shelley charged, but Kendrick sidestepped and kicked his exposed body through the ropes! Kendrick grabbed him from the apron, AND PULLED HIM TO THE OUTSIDE WITH A VERTICAL SUPLEX OVER THE TOP ROPE AND TO THE FLOOR AND BOTH GUYS WERE DOWN!

--Commercial Break--

Kendrick finally got control of his temper a bit and was logical in his offense, using a few holds, but mostly throwing Shelley around to work his back. Angelina Love finally came down and looked worried, but she didn’t get involved. Shelley did manage to eye gouge to get a break, and he went over to undo the turnbuckle, but Kendrick just got pissed, and he raged! He sprinted at Shelley with huge elbows, but Shelley pulled him face-first into the turnbuckle! ONE … TWO … THR – Kendrick kicked out! Shelley punched at him now, and then locked in the Border City Stretch! Kendrick easily made it to the ropes, but Shelley kept on the arm work. Kendrick had to come back with kicks, but he’s not known for his kicks, so meh. Shelley had him down for good stretches, but when he tried the Border City Stretch again, Kendrick rolled through AND HIT A SUPERKICK! Now that’s a kick he’s known for, amirite?! ONE … TWO … THRE – Shelley got an arm up! Kendrick called for the end, but Love hopped up on the apron! Kendrick yelled for her to get off, and Shelley slowly got up. He charged at Kendrick, but he moved, and Shelley rushed right at Love, but he stopped himself! But Kendrick grabbed a roll up! ONE … TWO … THR – Shelley kicked out! Kendrick tried the Sliced Bread #2 again, but Shelley dropped down, and he rolled out of the ring. He grabbed his title and started to bail, but Kendrick ran off the ropes and took him out with a Suicide Dive! He pulled him back to the ring and rolled him in, but when he started to climb in, Love grabbed his leg from the floor! He yanked away, BUT TURNED INTO A SUPERKICK! ONE … TWO … THRE – KENDRICK KICKED OUT! BUT CAN HE SURVIVE?! HOLY SHIT TWO COMMERCIAL BREAKS IN AN XPLOSION MATCH!

--Commercial Break--

Shelley had Kendrick fully contained on the mat now, and he was going after both his arm and neck. Kendrick had a few brief pockets of offense, but they were all shut down by Love distractions, Shelley cheating, Shelley being awesome, or some combination. Shelley tried for the Border City Stretch again, but Kendrick grabbed an inside cradle! ONE … TWO … THRE – Shelley got out! He immediately pulled Kendrick up and tried the Shellshock, but Kendrick kneed away and jumped up for a Victory Roll! ONE … TWO … THRE – Shelley JUST kicked out! Kendrick tried to pull him into a backslide, but Shelley broke free and tried the Shellshock again. This time Kendrick rolled through and came off the ropes with a flying elbow smash! KIP UP! He got all pumped up, but Rhino ran down! Kendrick ignored him and tried the Sliced Bread #2 anyway, but Rhino moved the rope away, and he crashed down! Shelley charged and nailed his running STO, sending the back of Kendrick’s skull into the bottom turnbuckle! ONE … TWO … THRE – Kendrick kicked out! Shelley pulled him up and tried the Shellshock again, but Kendrick pulled him forward RIGHT INTO THE TURNBUCKLE THAT ALEX EXPOSED EARLIER! KENDRICK GOT A CRUCIFIX PIN! ONE … TWO … THRE – Shelley JUST kicked out! Kendrick quickly grabbed him for the SLICED BRE – No! Kendrick’s arm gave out! Shelley went for a Superkick, but Kendrick ducked, and came off the ropes with a flying enzuigiri! He climbed up top, but Rhino jumped up on the apron! Kendrick jumped off and kicked him off with a flying thrust kick, and landed in the ring, BUT HE TURNED INTO A SUPERKICK FROM SHELLEY! ONE … TWO … THRE – NO! KENDRICK KICKED OUT! Shelley quickly pulled him up for the Shellshock, but Kendrick spun through! He grabbed his head, but when he ran to the corner for the Sliced Bread, Shelley yanked him back! SHELLSHOCK! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Alex Shelley (19:22)

Rhino rolled in to help Shelley up, and he celebrated with his title. But he stopped. And looked back at Brian Kendrick! He picked him up, and hit another Shellshock! Rhino tried to lift Shelley’s arm to celebrate, but Shelley pulled it back and said he wasn’t done! He kicked Kendrick to the outside, AND THEN PULLED UP THE FLOOR MAT! He picked up Kendrick’s limp body, AND DROVE HIS SKULL INTO THE CONCRETE WITH A DDT! Rhino rolled out and tried to get Shelley to end it, but he wasn’t done! Some refs came out, and Shelley started decking them! With five of them, they held him back, but Shelley shouted for Rhino to help him! Even Rhino looked skeptical, but he started taking out refs! Shelley broke free and he picked up Kendrick’s motionless body! ANOTHER DDT ON THE CONCRETE! He looked down evilly, AND PICKED HIM UP AGAIN! SHELLSHOCK ON THE CONCRETE SHIT!

Shelley grabbed his X-Division Championship and held it up to close the show. What does this mean for Destination X?! FIND OUT SUNDAY WE’LL SEE YA THERE!

TNA Lockdown--April 10, 2010

TNA World Championship - Cage Match
Christopher Daniels[c] vs Samoa Joe

X-Division Championship - Cage Match

Lethal Lockdown
Team Canada vs Kurt Angle/Monty Brown/Chad Collyer/Matt Morgan/Bryan Danielson

Cage Match
AJ Styles vs Low Ki

Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs[c] vs 2 Crazy Negroes

Cage Match
Sean Hernandez vs Mick Foley

X-Scape Match
Homicide vs Roderick Strong vs Viktor Koslov vs Kiyoshi vs Richie Steamboat vs Petey Williams vs Sean Waltman vs Jimmy Rave vs Brian Kendrick(?)​

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Ehh, don't really care for giving away the X division title match away on TV the show before the actual PPV. Seems to devalue the actual title match then. Idk, maybe it's just me.

I marked hard for the emphasised ARM BAR tho. Was hoping there would be a follow up of an ARM DRAG =/.

Good overall show though to lead into Lockdown. Really looking forward to Styles/Low Ki and the World Title match. Should be fun.

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Lockdown
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 10, 2011

Pre-Show Results
Dave Taylor over Seth Delay
Bailout over Tito Santana/Shark Boy
Doug Williams over Averno
TJ Perkins/Scott Lost/Kenny King over Amazing Red/Volador/Shane Sewell

HOLY SHIT TNA NOW HAS A FOUR-SIDED RING. Apparently Booker T made the decision.

Anyway, commentary welcomed us to the show and ran down the card complete with GRAPHICS~. Oh, and also Brian Kendrick was diagnosed with a serious concussion after Shelley’s attack last night, so Kendrick would not be here tonight; and Booker T gave word that “Alex Shelley’s career was in serious limbo.” Anyway, opening bout!

A hype video played going over Sabin/Jacobs retiring Booker T, and then the Negroes vowing to get back the titles to avenge their mentor.

Match 1: Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs[c] vs 2 Crazy Negroes [TNA Tag Team Championships]
Sabin and Lethal went at it for a while on the mat, and Lethal managed to get some good arm work in like he did on Xplosion. He pulled Sabin to his corner, but a series of miscommunications let Sabin break away and tag in Jacobs! He flew around to set off both guys, and topped it off with a Spear to Lethal! ONE … TWO … THR – Lethal got his foot on the ropes! Still, the champs worked over Lethal’s midsection for a bit, but he ducked a Sabin Superkick and hit one of his own! He tagged out to Creed, who came in with some fire, but couldn’t put either guy away. Again some miscommunications prevented the Negroes from isolating either guy, until Creed caught Jacobs up top and connected with a Superplex for a long two-count. The challengers started to blend better now and they worked his back, but Lethal tried the Lethal Combination too early, and Jacobs countered with an STO! HOT TAG TO SABIN! Big high-flying around, and soon all four guys got in the ring. Jacobs tried the Michigan Code on Lethal, but he shoved him to the outside! He turned around, and Sabin nailed a Superkick! Sabin turned around, and Creed tried the Fireman’s Carry Cutter, but Sabin spun through and HIT THE CRADLE SHOCK! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall and still TNA Tag Team Champions: Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs (11:12)

Sabin and Jacobs celebrated in the ring with their titles, and the Negroes got up and looked upset.

Booker T was backstage and he reiterated that Brian Kendrick was out indefinitely, and so he would not be in tonight’s X-Scape match. He then told a stagehand to go get Alex Shelley.

Team Canada was in the back, and Christian Cage cut a promo about how they were united in their goal of crushing Kurt Angle and his allies. They went to leave, but Roode said to hold up because he wanted to say some stuff. Everybody looked at him uneasy as he went off about how Kurt Angle is his a loser, and he’s a horrible person, and then he just stopped making sense. Young stopped him and said they should get ready, so they all left.

Clips of how each guy qualified for the X-Scape match played, along with some heat between some of the guys, notably Koslov vs Kiyoshi and Homicide vs Petey.

AND THE CAGE WAS SET UP FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT.

Match 2: Homicide vs Roderick Strong vs Viktor Koslov vs Kiyoshi vs Richie Steamboat vs Petey Williams vs Sean Waltman vs Jimmy Rave [X-Scape Match]
Strong and Homicide started off. They did some good heated mat work, but Koslov tagged himself in as Homicide was coming off the ropes. He jumped on Strong’s back with some clubs and took him to the mat, but Strong quickly turned it around and took him down to the mat! He used some fancy holds, and then Steamboat got in to take over. Koslov came back on the mat, but Steamboat started using arm drags, and then a CROSSBODY~. He went up top for a Flying Crossbody, but Koslov ducked! RED SCARE! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Richie Steamboat has been eliminated (4:50)
Strong got back in to go after Koslov, but he kicked him in the gut and chucked him into the cage! Petey tagged in and charged, but Koslov sent him into the cage! Homicide tagged in, but Koslov immediately got a low blow and rammed him into the cage! Rave did the same, but Koslov chucked him into the cage as well. KOSLOV BEING AWESOME! But Kiyoshi got in! Koslov backed off a bit, THEN SPAT AT KIYOSHI! Kiyoshi sprinted at him and tackled him to the mat! They rolled around trading punches, and then Kiyoshi sent Koslov into the cage! He started bumping him around, but Koslov kicked him in the balls! He picked him up for the Red Scare, but Kiyoshi floated over AND HIT THE LIGHTENING FLASH! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Viktor Koslov has been eliminated (6:47)
Kiyoshi celebrated, but was blindsided by a leg lariat from Rave. He pulled Kiyoshi up to try a suplex, but Kiyoshi floated over AND TURNED INTO THE RED SCARE! AW COME ONE! Rave covered, ONE … TWO … THREE!
Kiyoshi has been eliminated (6:56)
Kiyoshi and Koslov brawled out of the cage and up the ramp. More stuff happened in the cage, and Petey pinned Homicide with his feet on the ropes!
Homicide has been eliminated (9:35)
Homicide threw a fit and laid everybody out, then was taken out of the cage. Everybody got up, and Waltman FINALLY got into the ring, but everybody took turns pinballing him, and Strong pinned him with the Strong Backbreaker
Sean Waltman has been eliminated (10:32)
It sort of turned into Strong vs Petey/Rave, and the heels worked together to keep Strong down, until Strong used a DOUBLE NOGGIN KNOCKER~ to mount a comeback. Rave got pinballed around for a long while, and Petey refused the tag! Rave threw a fit and backed up into Strong! He tried the Strong Backer, but Rave elbowed out and sprinted over and forced Petey into the tag! He was pissed but he went right in and threw around his power, but he got caught up in Roddy’s offense, and Rave stopped helping him. Petey tried a flash Border’s Edge, but Strong kicked down and hit the Strong Backbreaker! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Petey Williams has been eliminated (12:46)
Strong got up, but Rave was already climbing up the cage to escape! Strong yanked him down, and they started trading blows! Rave ducked a chop and Strong hit the cage, so Rave went to work on the arm. Strong tried to come back with kicks, but Rave caught one and hit a Fisherman Suplex! He tried to climb, but Strong pulled him off with a Back Suplex! He tried to climb up, but his arm gave him problems and he was too slow. He saw Rave coming so he jumped off at him, but Rave took him right down INTO THE TORTURE DEVICE CROSSFACE! After a bit, Rave let him go and started to climb, but Strong pulled himself up. They fought on the ropes, and Rave started kicked at the arm, but Strong exploded with a Jumping Enzuigiri, and both guys crashed down! When they pulled themselves up, Rave went at the arm again, but Strong kicked him away and then shoved him into the corner. Rave sprinted out at him, but Strong body dropped him away! Rave stumbled up and fell back into the corner, AND STRONG NAILED HIM WITH THE SICK KICK! He began to climb, but Rave pulled himself up and tried to stop it. Strong hit a nice kick to the side of the head though and Rave fell down, and Strong climbed out!
Winner via escape: Roderick Strong (18:26)

Strong celebrated on the outside with his briefcase~.

Alex Shelley was in the back talking to Kevin Nash when the stagehand walked up and said Booker T wanted to see him. Shelley looked nervous, but Nash told him to stay put and that he would talk to Booker T.

Christian was by himself in the back, and he said that he had a special message for Bryan Danielson. He said that he brought him back into this company, and he could take him back out. He said that Danielson was better off when he was going to not worry about Team Canada, because now he’s just gotten himself into a heap of trouble.

Backstage, AJ Styles said that he’s the Man here in TNA, and tonight he’d show Low Ki what happens when you try to mess with the food chain.

A hype video played for Hernandez/Foley, with their feuding igniting of Hernandez bullying Taylor, and exploding since then.

Match 3: Sean Hernandez vs Mick Foley [Cage Match]
This is sandwiched between two long matches to write. Hernandez was brutal in his beatdown, but Foley took it all like only he can do. He came back with tons of his own innovative stuff, and even made Hernandez bleed after ramming him like twenty times into the cage. Foley put in the Mandible Claw, but Hernandez fought it and threw him off, and caught him coming back with a SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR. He pulled Foley up and BORDER TOSSED HIM INTO THE CAGE! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Sean Hernandez (124 – 0) (13:27)

Hernandez celebrated in the ring.

We cut to Booker’s office where he and Nash were having a heated argument about Shelley. Booker said he wanted to suspend Shelley and strip him of the title for his attack on London and Kendrick and for attacking officials, but Nash said it was beyond his authority to mettle in the X-Division. Booker threatened to take it to Dixie, but Nash said that if Booker tried to get involved in the X-Division, he would personally make sure that two certain Negroes had no future in his division. Booker T got in his face and said he had always been a dick, and he always would be. He shouted for Nash to get of his office, and to get control of his champion.

Team Angle was in the back, and James Storm in a sling was there. He wished them good luck and said he’d be watching from the back. He left, and Angle did some good ol’ fashion Angle pump up talking, claiming that Team Canada hacked his twitter so the should get back at them, and they all got excited. Monty talked some crazy black stuff, and they were all dumbfounded, so Angle just said “FOR AMERICA!” and they walked off.

Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed were in the back upset with the loss, and they said that something needed to change if they didn’t want to get lost in the tag team shuffle again.

A hype video played going over everything. Roode vs Angle, Monty vs Christian, Danielson vs Christian, and Collyer vs Young were highlighted. Monty vs Tomko, Monty vs Roode, Christian vs Angle, Morgan vs Young, and the heat between Morgan and Collyer were touched on.

AND THE CAGE LID CAME DOWN.

Oh, and since Roode beat Angle on Impact, Team Canada gets the numbers advantage.

Match 4: Team Canada vs Team Angle [Lethal Lockdown]
Eric Young and Chad Collyer started it off, and commentary immediately brought their recent feuding over the TV Title. Collyer insisted on going to the mat first, and whenever EY tried to use the cage, he would open himself up to big Collyer suplexes, and Collyer would go right back to dominating on the mat. Young finally decided to play along and he tried to reach down for the Sharpshooter, but Collyer pulled him right up with a Gutwrench Suplex! He kept pinballing him around, until BUZZ!
Next participant, for Team Canada: Tyson Dux (5:00)
Dux ran down, and walked right into an Overhead Belly to Belly! Collyer started to throw him around too, but Young chopped him down from behind. They kicked at him some, and then Young hit him with a Belly to Belly just to be a dick. EY sent him into the cage and kept kicking at him, until BUZZ!
Next participant, for Team Angle: Bryan Danielson (7:00)
BORN! IN THE USA! Danielson came in with tons of fire and chopped the shit out of both Canucks. He sent each one into the cage, and then used a DOUBLE NOGGIN KNOCKER~ to take them both out. He helped Collyer up and they started to work together for America, but Young kicked Danielson in the balls and hit his Spike Piledriver! ONE … TWO … THRE – Collyer dove to save! Young pounced on Collyer and Dux came over to help, and things didn’t look good, until BUZZ!
Next participant, for Team Canada: Robert Roode (9:00)
Okay, well actually now they look worse. Roode made his way down slowly and arrogantly, which sort of pissed off Young and Dux. He finally got in and started kicking some at both faces, but when Danielson threw some punches, he got pissed. He started wailing as well, and Young, Dux, and Roode all beat down Danielson and Collyer. Despite a few flurries of coming back, and it was pretty one-sided. Danielson actually got some decent headway after a Tiger Suplex to Dux, but then Young kicked out his leg. He and Roode worked over his leg some, and then Young put in the Sharpshooter! UNTIL BUZZ!
Next participant, for Team Angle: Kurt Angle (11:00)
SUPLEXES EVERYWHERE! Roode finally tackled him to the ground and laid into him with big punches. Angle fought back and a wild brawl ensued. Roode tried the Payoff, but Angle shoved him away and hit the Flying Forearm! He pulled down the straps to a big pop, but when he went for the ankle, Roode rolled forward and sent him into the cage! Angle bounced back, and Roode hit a big lariat! Roode reached into his tights AND HE PULLED OUT BRASS KNUCKLES! When Angle got up, Roode swung, but Angle ducked and hit a German Suplex! The knucks flew out of his hands, and everybody tried to leap for them. Collyer finally got them AND CHUCKED THEM OUT OF THE CAGE SWEET JESUS WHAT A BABYFACE. Roode was irate and went after him, but Angle pounced on him! The faces started to mount some control, UNTIL BUZZ~!
Next participant, for Team Canada: Tyson Tomko (13:00)
Tomko didn’t even look motivated coming down to the ring, and one has to assume being unmotivated is his gimmick now. He got in and just sort of looked around, but when Collyer punched him, and exploded. He started to get into all the individual fights, and he went over to help Young work over Danielson’s leg. It started to get boring, so Angle began to suplex everybody, but Roode blocked a German and pulled him into the cage. WE’VE GOT A BLEEDER~! Tomko and Roode beat the shit out of him, Young was using the cage to grind at Danielson’s leg, and Dux and Collyer were fighting on the ropes. BUZZ!
Next participant, for Team Angle: Matt Morgan (15:00)
Morgan ran down and used his power to chuck the small guys around for a while. But then he turned into Tomko! POWER OFF~! Morgan almost got him off his feet with a vertical suplex, but Tomko shoved him away and caught him coming back with his FALLING LARIAT! ONE … TWO … THR – Morgan kicked out! Tomko beat him up some, but Collyer snuck up AND HE GERMAN SUPLEXED TOMKO SHIT YEAH! Young ran at him, but it was right into a Belly to Belly! He started driving him in the cage, until BUZZ!
Next participant, and final member of Team Canada: Christian Cage (17:00)
Christian ran out, but on his way, he saw the brass knuckles on the floor! He picked them up and got in the cage with them! He went straight for Angle, but Danielson dove to cut him off with a Missile Dropkick! The knucks flew out of Christian’s hand and back out of the cage! Danielson tried to keep punching at Cage, but he went to the leg to get him off. Cage started to rage on Danielson and he shouted all sorts of rude profanity at him, what a jerk! With the numbers advantage, Team Canada mostly dominated, and Cage would just go along to help some people out, or shut down a comeback whenever one rose up. He looked at the clock and realized Monty would be coming in a minute, so he tried to get his guys to end it now! They all went through a bunch of their signature stuff, but nobody would stay down! Christian himself finally pulled Danielson to the middle of the ring, and he strapped in the Sharpshooter! Danielson’s leg by now was in tons of pain, and he could barely hang on! But his teammates were all being contained by the Canucks! He couldn’t make it much longer. He was about to tap, UNTIL BUZZZ!!
Next participant, and final member of Team Angle: MONTY BROWN (19:00)
Fuck yeah, Monty Brown! He sprinted down and killed everybody with Alpha Lariats and Flying Shoulderblocks! Tomko tried to stop him like he did with Morgan, but MONTY PICKED HIM UP AND PRESS SLAMMED HIM INTO THE CAGE! Shit broke down and it was a big free-for-all, but when the faces started to get big momentum, Petey Williams ran down! And he grabbed the brass knuckles from ringside! He slid them into Roode, WHO NAILED ANGLE IN THE FACE! ONE … TWO … THR – Collyer dove to save! Roode tried to hit Collyer, but he ducked and hit a German! And he kept the hands locked! A second German! He went for a third, but Christian pulled him off! He tried the Unprettier, but Morgan yanked him off and HIT THE HELLEVATOR! Petey got worried on the outside, so he tried to open the door, but refs pulled him off! The door was partially open though, AND ROODE RAN ACROSS AND TACKLED ANGLE THROUGH THE DOOR TO THE OUTSIDE! He beat the shit out of him on the floor and threw the refs out of the way of stopping him. Angle tried to punch back, but Roode PUNCHED HIM WITH THE BRASS KNUCKS AGAIN! Angle was out, and Roode just tossed him aside, and went back to the cage! A four-on-five now, Team Canada started to come back. Monty had huge spurts of power to keep it somewhat even, but over time it was hard to overcome. Danielson tried the Eagle-Plex on Christian, but he leg gave out. Christian got spooked though, so he tackled Danielson into the cage. He called Tomko over, and they lifted him up, AND PUT HIS LEG THROUGH A HOLE IN THE CAGE! Danielson’s leg was hanging by the cage, and he screamed for help! Morgan saw it and went over to help, but then turned and saw Young standing vulnerable. He looked back and forth, THEN TURNED AND NAILED YOUNG WITH THE CARBON FOOTPRINT! ONE … TWO … THRE – Dux pulled him off! All of Team Canada pounced on him, and Christian hit the Unprettier! Tomko pulled him all the way up, BUT MONTY SPEARED THE FUCK OUT OF TOMKO! He went wild on all of Team Canada with huge punches, but they all worked together to chop him down! He had a brief comeback, but still it was too much. Young strapped in the Sharpshooter, BUT COLLYER JUMPED ON HIM TO BREAK IT UP! EVEREST GERMAN TO YOUNG! ONE … T – Team Canada pulled him off! Dux rammed him HARD into the cage to bust him open, and then Christian hit the Unprettier! Roode hit the Payoff, and then Young went to strap in the Sharpshooter, but Christian stopped him, AND HE PUT IT ON HIMSELF! Roode looked irked, SO HE PUT THE CROSSFACE IN ON COLLYER! Angle was still down on the outside, Danielson was hanging upside down on the cage, Morgan was still out on the mat, and Dux, Young, and Tomko all held Monty down! Collyer had nowhere to go! He had nothing to save him! COLLYER TAPPED OUT!
Winners via submission: Team Canada (28:04)

All of Team Canada celebrated over Chad Collyer, but when EMTs started to help Angle away on the outside, Roode left the cage and went up to attack Angle! Officials held him back and took him to the outside. Young and Dux went to go after him, but Christian told them to stay, and the rest of them posed in the ring, then to the back.

Morgan was left raging in the ring, and when Collyer got up, Morgan shoved him! Monty got up and helped Danielson out of the cage, and his leg was clearly messed up. He called for help for Danielson, and then he turned and saw Morgan shouting at Collyer. Monty stepped up and told him to chill the fuck out, and then sent him to the back. Collyer and Monty went back to helping Danielson, and then they assisted him to the back.

AND THE CAGE LID WENT UP.

Roderick Strong was in the back with his X-Scape Briefcase, and he told whoever was X-Division Champion after tonight to be ready for him to strike at any moment.

Kevin Nash went to Alex Shelley and said that he saved him his title and his job, but that he had to quit doing stupid shit like that. Shelley said he would do anything it took to defend his title, but Nash said that if he kept doing stuff like that, he wouldn’t have a title to defend.

A big video package played to hype AJ Styles vs Low Ki. It went over their 45-minute draw at Against All Odds, their no contest via count out on Impact, and Low Ki sending AJ through a table at Destination X to cost him the TNA Championship.

Match 5: AJ Styles vs Low Ki [Six Sides of Steel]
They did a bunch of quick mat stuff, and Styles kept winning and celebrating. After a bit, Low Ki started to scout Styles’ movements, and he kept him totally contained. Styles kept going to the ropes to get out, but Ki didn’t have to let go, so he frustrated the crap out of him with a tight front headlock. Styles finally backed him up into the corner, and then threw a cheap elbow! AND LOW KI EXPLODED OUT WITH A RUNNING ELBOW! He raged on Styles with punches and started tossing him around, and then CHUCKED him into the cage, and he landed between the ropes and the steel! He backed off, FUMING, and Styles got up and couldn’t believe it. He rushed in with punches, but Low Ki took him to the mat to toy with him. Styles kept taking cheap punches when he could, so Low Ki responded with some of his own. They brawled around some and it grew in intensity, but Styles ducked a running elbow, and Ki’s elbow NAILED the steel! Styles leapt on it and worked it over like crazy, shutting down all of Ki’s comebacks when he tried. Still, Ki had his kicks to come back, but Styles eventually started to block those and really lay into him. It became a pretty wild brawl, and both guys were busted open, but Ki still had to deal with his arm. Styles kept trying to climb out, whereas Low Ki kept trying to go for the pinfall over the multi-time world champion. Styles had tons of escape attempts, but Ki was too fiery and wouldn’t stay down long enough for Styles to get out. He started whipping out big moves and flying around to try to put Ki out, but Ki got the knees up on the Spiral Tap! Styles writhed around holding his back, then stood up right into the SPRINGBOARD ROUNDHOUSE! ONE … TWO … THR – Styles kicked out! He tried the Ki Krusher, but Styles flipped out. He tried the Pele Kick, but Ki rolled away and nailed him in the back with a big kick! He kept kicking the shit out of him, and hit a Shining Wiz – NO! BLACK MAGIC~!~!~! ONE … TWO … THRE – STYLES KICKED OUT! Low Ki tried to put in the Dragon Clutch, but he couldn’t with his arm. He gave up and curb stomped Styles into the steel instead, and started to climb up. Styles got up to stop him, but Low Ki kicked him off and he fell down to the mat! Low Ki kept climbing and got to the top, BUT LOOKED DOWN! TWISTING POWERDRIVE ELBOW FROM THE TOP! NO! AJ STYLES MOVED SHIIIIIT!!! Styles dragged himself to the cage door, and took the escape that way.
Winner via escape: AJ Styles (26:55)

A bloody AJ Styles celebrated on the floor. A bloody Low Ki pulled himself up in the ring, and Styles went back into the cage! He looked down at Low Ki … and helped Ki to his feet! Both guys looked across at each other, and shook hands!

Paul London was backstage, and he said that he so beyond happy that Shelley wasn’t suspended, because he wanted to kill him. He went for a bit about Shelley making it serious by attacking him, but making it personal by taking out his best friend Kendrick.

Samoa Joe cut a promo backstage saying that he’s beaten Christopher Daniels time after time, and tonight would be no different. He called Daniels a transitional champion, and tonight would prove it.

Paul London came out first for the X-Division Championship match, but the match never really took place. As soon as Shelley came out, London tackled him out of the cage and started laying into him with wild punches. It was a pretty chaotic brawl, and none of the officials could contain it. They used the outside of the cage to help, and it was pretty violent. Rhino eventually came out, but London tackled him into the announce booth! He and Shelley kept going at it in an awesome way, but Rhino got involved again and took London down! Shelley hopped on too, and it quickly turned into a beatdown! Shelley got in some stiff elbows AND HIT LONDON WITH THE SHELLSHOCK ON THE FLOOR! He pulled up the floor mat to expose the concrete like he did to Kendrick last night! He called for another Shellshock, but officials poured out and finally broke it up. Shelley was still pretty shaken from the Shellshock to the floor, but officials managed to contained Shelley and take him to the back.

Commentary reacted to all that.

BOUND FOR GLORY VII! OCTOBER 9! NEW YORK CITY! HAMMERSTEIN BALLROOM!

Christopher Daniels cut a promo from the back and reminded everybody that there is only one center of TNA. It’s not Alex Shelley, Kurt Angle, Robert Roode, AJ Styles, Low Ki, and it’s not Samoa Joe. It’s Christopher Daniels now, that’s how it should have been for a long time, and that’s how it will be for even longer.

A video package played going over the Daniels/Joe feud dating back to before Bound For Glory VI.

Match 6: Christopher Daniels[c] vs Samoa Joe [TNA World Championship – Six Sides of Steel]
Samoa Joe wore his gear from Lockdown 2008! Joe bumped Daniels around some, and Daniels used a slow wear down, again going after his leg like the last 3 times, despite Joe beating him every time. He finally got a HUGE break when Daniels dodged the Running Boot and Joe’s leg got trapped between the rope and the cage. Daniels wrenched it between both, and then went after it super aggressively. Joe had to use big throws to send Daniels off, because with every one he collapsed under his legs too. He finally tried the Coquina Clutch, but Daniels kicked out his leg to break free, then hit the Reverse STO to send Joe’s skull into the bottom turnbuckle! He went to the door to open it, but didn’t leave the ring. He called down Ravarian, and had them get a table for him! He got it in and went to set it up, BUT JOE HIT THE CHIMERA-PLEX! ONE … TWO … THRE – DANIELS KICKED OUT! Both guys fought up, and Joe scored with some elbows and tried the Muscle Buster, but his leg gave out! LAST RITES! Daniels got a sadistic look on his face as he got up and shouted to Joe that HE’S THE WORLD CHAMPION! THIS IS MY DESTINY! He shouted that Joe is an idiot and disrespectful for putting him through a table TWICE, and he set up the table. He pulled Joe up and tried to Powerbomb him, But Joe CHUCKED him away and MURDERED him with a Lariat! He pulled him up for a Powerbomb, but Daniels grabbed onto the cage in the corner to stop it. He stood up on the turnbuckle, and punted the back of Joe’s head. TOP-ROPE BULLDOG TO JOE THROUGH THE TABLE! He ran off the ropes for the BEST! MOONSAULT! EVER! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall and still TNA World Champion: Christopher Daniels! (16:55)

Chris Daniels rolled off and then got to his knees and looked to the ceiling as the cage rose up. The Enlightened came out as he strapped his TNA Championship around his waist, shouting that he’s the best. Ravarian got him on their shoulders and paraded him around the ring, and Joe got up and was pissed, but he bowed out. Daffney brought Daniels down and gave him a kiss, then kiss the belt around his waist. They all celebrated to close the show.

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Impact
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 14, 2011

A bunch of Lockdown clips played going over everything that happened. They also announced that Kurt Angle was out with injuries due to the Lethal Lockdown match.

Team Canada came out in whole to start the show and bragged about their victory at Lockdown over Kurt Angle’s ragtag team. PLUS they put out Angle, and made Chad Collyer cry for mercy. They went on for a while, and finally Roode demanded a title match for winning Lethal Lockdown. Booker T came out and he said that there were a lot of impressive showings at Lockdown, and so he had an idea to determine who would face Daniels for the world title at Sacrifice. There would be a four-team tag team tournament, and the winning team would face each other the next week, and the winner would be the #1 contender. But the catch is that the teams are somewhat of strange bedfellows, to say the least in some cases. This week we would see Styles/Ki vs Sabin/Joe and Monty/Cage vs Roode/Jacobs in the main event!

Commentary reacted to the news, and okay.

--Commercial Break--

Perkins, Lost, and King came out first and said they’re the best trios bunch in the business.

Danielson came down with the babyfaces, but he still had a bad limp.

Match 1: TJ Perkins/Scott Lost/Kenny King vs Chad Collyer/Roderick Strong/Richie Steamboat w/ Bryan Danielson
Perkins, Lost, and King used their strong chemistry to dominate some, and they exploited the injuries that Collyer and Strong suffered at Lockdown. Collyer got isolated some, but he eventually broke free from King, and Steamboat and Strong cleaned up. Roddy hit the Strong Backbreaker on King to win.
Winners via pinfall: Chad Collyer/Roderick Strong/Richie Steamboat (5:57)

The faces celebrated in the ring, and Lost got up upset.

Styles found Low Ki and said they had to get along together tonight to get a shot at the #1 contendership, and Ki just nodded his head and walked away.

--Commercial Break--

Match 2: Christopher Daniels w/ Daffney vs Raven [Non-Title]
They went with a traditional lockup, but Raven started throwing punches! Daniels kept him contained on the mat and went after his arm, but Raven tackled him out of the ring. They brawled some on the outside, but Daniels hit his Running STO on the floor! He rolled him in and threw him around to work his back, but when he rushed the corner, Raven got a boot him! Running Bulldog from the corner! ONE … TWO … THR – Daniels kicked out! Raven pulled him up and tried the Even Flow, but Daniels spun out and hit an enzuigiri! Fallen Angel! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Christopher Daniels (5:20)

Daniels celebrated with his title over Raven, and then grabbed a mic and said it didn’t matter who he would face at Sacrifice, because he would beat them.

Collyer went to Morgan in the back and called him out for being a dick and not helping Danielson at Lockdown. Morgan said it was about getting at Young, and he did that, and tonight he’s getting back his TV Title.

--Commercial Break--

Match 3: Eric Young[c] vs Matt Morgan [TNA Television Championship]
They called back to all their matches so far. Young kept trying to escape to the outside, and went after Morgan’s leg when he could. Morgan went after Young’s arm though, and when Young went for the leg now, Morgan just kicked his arm to get away. It went back-and-forth with a lot of Young cheating, and EY nailed Morgan with the TV Title and got the pin.
Winner via pinfall and still TNA Television Champion (7:22)

Young rolled out and grabbed his title belt, and Morgan looked pissed.

--Commercial Break--

Roode went to Cage and asked what the plan was for the main event. Cage told him that it’s like what he’s said all along, it is Roode’s time to shine, and his role us just to facilitate that. So, if Roode and Jacobs can beat he and Monty, he can go to the next round. Cage walked off, and Roode didn’t look satisfied.

Joe and Sabin were talking strategy in the back, and concluded that they weren’t as strange bedfellows as it could have been.

Backstage, Hernandez yelled at Booker T for not putting him in tonight’s tournament after a big win over Mick Foley. He told Booker T that he’d be upset with the decision, and he stormed off.

--Commercial Break--

TNA World Champion Christopher Daniels came out to do commentary.

Match 4: AJ Styles/Low Ki vs Samoa Joe/Chris Sabin [Strange Bedfellows #1 Contenders Tournament]
Low Ki and Sabin did some stuff, but Styles wanted Joe in the ring. They did their reliably good back and forth, but Joe started to knock him around and he got pissed, so he tagged out. JOE AND KI! After both motioning for the world title and a handshake, they locked up for an intense struggle. They both had the other’s signature stuff scouted, but Low Ki locked in the Bite of the Dragon in the ropes! He let go and went to springboard in, BUT JOE RAN ACROSS AND SHOVED KI TO THE OUTSIDE AND HE CRASHED TO THE FLOOR!

--Commercial Break--

After the cool Ki/Joe stuff, it settled down into a normal tag match. Low Ki got isolated, then Sabin got isolated, then Styles got isolated. But it was these guys, so yeah. Big stuff happened, and the finishing run started when Low Ki ran off the ropes, but Sabin got up and HIT THE CRADLE SHOCK! ONE … TWO … THRE – Styles dove to save! He pulled Sabin up, but Sabin pushed him away and threw him to the outside, where JOE CAUGHT HIM AND TURNED IT MIDAIR INTO A SAMOAN DROP ON THE FLOOR! Sabin hurried out to the apron and tried his Springboard Tornado DDT, BUT LOW KI COUNTERED MIDAIR INTO THE KI KRUSHERRR~!~! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: AJ Styles/Low Ki (15:32)

Low Ki and Styles celebrated in the ring separately, and then gave each other a nod and left separately.

Lauren asked Jimmy Jacobs what he thought about teaming with Roode tonight. Jacobs said he hadn’t forgotten that Roode put him out with a neck injury a year-and-a-half ago, and that he didn’t trust Roode, but he wanted that TNA Title bad, and he would do what it took to get there.

--Commercial Break--

Monty was backstage and, IMMA WHIP SOME POOTY TOOTY BOOTY JIMMY CRACK HORN MISTER MASTAH ROODE GET YO MONEY AND GET YO BAGS N RAGS AND GET YA SKIRT UP YA ASS YO DOG NOS DUMBASS. AND YOU MR. CAGE, OHHHHH YOU MR. PANSY ASS CAGEY MOUTH PASTY BOY SLIM IMMA SNAP YOU LIKE I SNAPPED YA WIFES SKINNY ASS LEGS YOU GONNA CRY LIKE A AFRICAN SWALLOW. AFRICAN, AIN’T NO EUROPEAN. YOU LET ME HANDLE DEM LITTLE BOYS AND THEN IMMA HANDLE YO BITCH ASS.

Match 5: Ravarian vs Los Infernales vs The Young Bucks
This was mostly a spotfest. Ravarian was clearly the top team here, but they had to work to shut down both teams. The Bucks got a good stretch of flipping around and posing for it, but Max got caught up top by the luchas and hit the Spanish Fly! Averno covered, ONE … TWO … THR – Rave pulled him off and threw him to the outside, and covered for himself! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Ravarian (6:34)

Ravarian celebrated in the ring.

In the back, Robert Roode cut a promo saying that getting along with Jacobs was worth it, because he’d have no problem beating him one-on-one to earn a shot at Daniels’ title belt.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Elix Skipper went up to Rave and told him that his tag team win with Kaz tonight was nice, but it was a shame that he lost the X-Scape match. He said that he’d known Chris Daniels for eight years, and he’d want to see Rave start to do something of note sometime soon. Rave scoffed at him, said that he’d done nothing noteworthy in six years, and then said that he himself was going to beat Danielson on Xplosion for something “of note.”

Chris Daniels came back out for commentary.

Match 6: Robert Roode/Jimmy Jacobs vs Monty Brown/Christian Cage [Strange Bedfellows #1 Contenders Tournament]
Monty wanted Roode, but Roode refused to get in. He got Jacobs instead, and so Monty vs Jacobs happened. Jacobs worked his best to chop him down and he was super fiery, but Monty kept knocking him around. Still, Jacobs took the hits in and managed to avoid most big chops. He actually made Monty reel after a flying enzuigiri, but when he ran off the ropes, Monty turned him inside out with a Jumping Shoulderblock! ONE … TWO … THR – Jacobs kicked out! Monty pulled him up for a Powerbomb, but Christian tagged himself in. Monty looked pissed, but Cage just brushed right passed him and beat on Jacobs some. He tried to finish it with the Unprettier, but Jacobs slipped through and connected with a neckbreaker, then tagged in Roode! He slowly got in and faced off with Christian, and Christian patted him on the back and asked him to lay down. Roode laughed it off and patted Christian back, and told him to lay down! Christian laughed, but realized Roode wasn’t kidding. He got pissed, but then started to laugh again. He agreed and laid down, and Roode covered! ONE … TWO … THR – CHRISTIAN COUNTERED THE PIN INTO A CRADLE OF HIS OWN! ONE … TWO … THRE – Roode kicked out! They both got up, and Roode charged, but Cage lowbridged him to the outside! He pointed to his brain in the ring, but Jacobs ran across and dropkicked him to the outside! And he followed up with a SUICIDE DIVE!!!

--Commercial Break--

Monty and Christian were isolating Jacobs, but they couldn’t get along at all. Christian kept cheating, always facing away from the ref and toward Monty just to pissed him off. He finally got in Cage’s face, but Christian pulled Jacobs in the way and Monty let his anger go on him. He unloaded with offense and topped it off with the Alpha Lariat! ONE … TWO … THRE – Roode broke it up! Monty got riled up, but Cage tagged himself in! They argued, and meanwhile Roode snuck in to drag Jacobs back to his side. Christian saw it though and ran over to pulled Roode off. They argued, but Roode shoved Christian away and tagged himself in. They faced off again, so Christian put in a headlock! Roode struggled over it for a while, until Cage dragged him ove AND TAGGED IN MONTY! Christian laughed as Monty got in AND UNLOADED ON ROODE! MONTY HAS ROODE! He pinballed him around, and Christian looked somewhat pleased on the apron. Monty called for the end and went for the Alpha Lariat, but Roode ducked AND MONTY HIT THE REF! Monty got Roode in position for a Powerbomb, but Roode got in a low blow! He went outside and grabbed a chair, but Christian stopped him! He yanked the chair and told Roode to go back in the ring. Roode turned around, AND CHRISTIAN WENT TO BASH HIM, but Jacobs ran across and Speared him to the floor! Roode didn’t notice any of it and rolled in and hit Monty with the Payoff, but the ref was still down! He turned and saw Jacobs over Christian, so Roode called for the chair. Jacobs though about it, but he wouldn’t do it! Roode climbed up and they argued, and Roode socked his own partner in his face! He grabbed the steel chair and brought it up. Monty got up, and Roode NAILED him in the skull! He tried to shake the ref to life, BUT KURT ANGLE RAN DOWN! HE’S BACK! HE TACKLED ROODE TO THE GROUND! Roode tried to get away, but Angle hit the Olympic Slam! He rolled back out and escaped to the back before the ref saw. Everybody was down … but Christian Cage got up on the floor. He saw everybody down, including Roode in the ring! He quickly slid and shook the ref to life! He pulled Roode up AND HIT THE UNPRETTIER! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Monty Brown/Christian Cage (15:37)

Roode got up and he couldn’t believe it! He looked across at Cage and he was IRATE, but Cage just shrugged his shoulders and said he didn’t know what that was about. Roode shoved him, but Cage took it, and Roode stormed out of the ring. Cage got on his cocky smirk and motioned at Daniels for the title, BUT HE BACKED UP INTO MONTY ROODE! ALPHA BOOOOMB! Brown stared across at Chris Daniels to close the show.

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Xplosion
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 16, 2011

Commentary started the show, and Sean Waltman joined them tonight. Nash said that we would hear from Alex Shelley later about his match with Paul London from Lockdown. As for in-ring action, we’d get Sabin vs Lost, Rave vs Strong, and Joe vs Jacobs in the main event!

Match 1: Jay Lethal vs Kenny King
King got in some basic heel offense, but this was mostly Lethal running through stuff. He won with the Lethal Combination and Lethal Elbow.
Winner via pinfall: Jay Lethal (5:20)

Lethal celebrated in the ring, but he turned around INTO A SPEAR FROM HERNANDEZ! WHAT! RANDOM HEEL ATTACKS! Consequences Creed ran down, but Hernandez flattened him with a Spear too! Hernandez laughed as he backed up the ramp.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Lauren caught up with Hernandez, and Hernandez said that he warned Booker T that he’d pay for not letting him in the #1 contenders tournament to the TNA Championship, and Spearing his protégés seemed like a fitting reaction.

Footage from Ultimate X played of Petey Williams cheating to eliminate Homicide from the X-Scape match.

Match 2: Homicide vs Petey Williams
Homicide came right in tackled Petey to the mat! He punched at him a bunch, and Petey tried to contain him with his power on the mat, but ‘Cide was too fiery. After really getting beaten around, Petey kept escaping to the outside, so Homicide finally followed him out! He beat him around the floor as well, and then rolled him in. He kept on the mostly squashing, so Petey gave up and escaped up the ramp.
Winner via count out: Homicide (6:22)

Homicide shouted that Petey was a bitch, but he kept going to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Lethal and Creed were in the back and they were pissed. Lethal challenged Hernandez to a match next week, and said he’d pay.

The tag team champs were in the back, and Sabin said he and Jacobs should get over their losses on Impact, because they had some big matches tonight.

Shelley came out to the ring and cut a long promo continuing to push his spiel about being the greatest, longest reigning champion in TNA now and through all of history. Anyway, he talked down London some too and admonished London for ruining a match for such a prestigious title. He also added that London deserved what he got in the end on account of his actions. Booker T came out and said that he didn’t agree, but that didn’t matter. What matters is that PAUL LONDON doesn’t agree, and London would be on Impact next Thursday! Shelley was pissed as Booker returned to the back.

--Commercial Break--

If Lost wins the following match, he and TJ will receive a tag team title match next week. Sabin and TJ were banned from ringside.

Match 3: Chris Sabin vs Scott Lost
Lost got in some offense targeting the skull that Low Ki and Styles went after on Impact, but predominantly it was a Sabin showcase. He won with the Springboard Tornado DDT.
Winner via pinfall: Chris Sabin (5:22)

Sabin celebrated in the ring.

--Commercial Break--

Scott Lost was sad backstage, but TJ told him to keep his chin up.

Backstage, Strong went up to Shelley and said that, having won the X-Scape match, he could cash-in on Shelley anytime anyplace. He said that London is a great competitor, but the real challenge is Roderick Strong

Skipper found Kazarian in the back and before he could talk, Kaz pointed out that he and Rave won on Impact. Skipper just laughed and said, no, Rave made the pin, so RAVE won on Impact, and then he walked off.

Backstage, Matt Morgan said that his team at Lockdown was awful, and that’s why they lost. He said that he heard Collyer was getting a TV Title shot on Impact, which is bullshit since he lost Lethal Lockdown for them. He said that he’s rightful champion, and he’ll get back his belt soon.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary confirmed that Young vs Collyer had been signed for Impact.

Kiyoshi was walking backstage, and the Axis Powers ran up and attacked him! They laid him out in the back, and sucks to be Kiyoshi.

Commentary brought up the big leg damage that Danielson endured at Lockdown.

Match 4: Eric Young vs Bryan Danielson [Non-Title]
Young didn’t take this seriously at all, and so Danielson took him right to the mat and dominated. Young started to get pissy and throwing elbows, so Danielson took it to him with his superior elbows. Young went after the leg to stop it, but even that Danielson was better at. Danielson started flying around, so Young punched him in the throat and tossed him out, but Danielson skinned the cat! He body dropped EY out, and took him out with a Suicide Dive!

--Commercial Break--

Daniels was still flying around, but Young finally wore him down via the leg. He hit a few suplexes and tried the Sharpshooter, but Danielson kicked him away and caught him coming back with an inside cradle! ONE … TWO … THR – Young kicked out! Danielson yanked him up and tried the Eagle-Plex, but Young elbowed away! He tried the Spike Piledriver, but Danielson shoved him away and hit a Reverse STO! ONE … TWO … THRE – Young kicked out! Danielson started to fly around some, but when he tried a flying enzuigiri, Young hit an undetected kick to the balls, then locked in the Sharpshooter! Danielson struggled for a while, but he finally had to tap.
Winner via submission: Eric Young (12:03)

Young celebrated over Danielson, and when Danielson got up, EY attacked! But Chad Collyer ran down for the save! He chased Young up the ramp, and then helped Danielson up in the ring.

In the back, Elix Skipper went to Jimmy Rave and wished him luck against Strong tonight, because if he lost to Strong again, Chris Daniels wouldn’t be happy. Rave completely ignored him, and kept walking.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Roderick Strong vs Jimmy Rave
Strong obviously was better on the mat, but Rave actually held his own at points. He kept doing after the elbow when he could, but come on. When Strong missed a Suicide Dive, Rave finally took over, and he was super aggressive on the arm. He worked in the Torture Device Crossface, but Strong rolled through and made a final comeback with big kicks and stuff. He got a few nearfalls, but Rave got him in the Torture Device this time! Strong finally got to the ropes and fought up and hit a DISCUS ELBOW! Rave was OUT, but Strong’s arm was killing him! He finally crawled over to cover! ONE … TWO … THRE – Rave JUST kicked out! Strong pulled him up and tried the Strong Backbreaker, but Rave shoved him forward into the corner! He tried to set him up top, but Strong kicked him off! He stumbled to his feet, and Strong hit the Strong Backbreaker!
Winner via pinfall: Roderick Strong (7:40)

Strong helped Rave up and offered him a hand, but Rave attacked! Kaz slid in to help and they beat him down until Elix Skipper ran down to save! Skipper and Strong cleared them out, and shook hands.

Robert Roode had a pre-taped promo, and he said that Kurt Angle better show up on Impact man-to-man, because he was going to pay one way or another for what he did two nights ago.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary hyped Styles/Ki vs Monty/Cage for Impact.

Match 6: Samoa Joe vs Jimmy Jacobs
Jacobs kept trying a lock up, but Joe just kept shoving him back and tossing him to the side. He finally just tried to end it by putting in the Coquina Clutch, but Jacobs slipped through! INSIDE CRADLE! ONE … TWO … TH – Joe got out! He smacked Jacobs and pulled him up for the Muscle Buster, but Jacobs flipped through and came off the ropes with a big heel kick! He kept coming off with kicks and clotheslines, but Joe wouldn’t go down. He hit a big jumping roundhouse to send Joe to a knee, but when Jacobs ran off the ropes, Joe caught him with his Samoan Drop! He pulled himself up and charged at Jacobs, but Jacobs lowbridged him to the outside! He ran off the ropes and came back with a SUICIDE DIVE!!!

--Commercial Break--

Joe was still down, and Jacobs tried to keep him there, but Joe reversed a hurricanrana into a Powerbomb, and was right back on top. He dismantled Jacobs on the mat and then started to throw him around. Jacobs got in punches when he could, but his big comeback didn’t come until flipping through a German Suplex and dropkicking Joe into the corner! He flew around some, but Joe caught him off the top and turned it into the Muscle Buster! He quickly put in the Coquina Clutch, and Jacobs tapped.
Winner via submission: Samoa Joe (11:54)

Joe got up after a surprisingly tough match, and he helped Jacobs up and gave him a pat on the back. Joe returned to celebrate, and the end.

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Impact
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 21, 2011

Commentary hyped the main event of Styles/Ki vs Monty/Cage, with the wining team facing off next week in a #1 contender’s match! Also we’ll see Young vs Collyer in a TV Title match, Paul London calling out Alex Shelley, and more.

Match 1: Eric Young[c] vs Chad Collyer [TNA Television Championship]
They had a technical start, and Young started to go for the leg, so Collyer took him to the mat and kept him there. They had some aggressive exchanges, but Collyer consistently ended up in control. EY began to throw elbows, so Collyer pulled out the chops that Roddy used on Saturday! He started to target the neck for the Everest German, but Young fought back cheaply. He tried his throat punch, but Collyer blocked it and Belly to Belly Suplexed EY to the outside!

--Commercial Break--

Collyer was wearing Young down when we got back, but he seemed to get too overzealous and tried too much at once. Young blocked a Gutwrench and kicked at the knee, and then came off the ropes with a chop block. He went after the leg now very aggressively, using the ropes, some leg bars, and good ol’ stomping. Lots of fiery Collyer comebacks and stuff, including the Sharpshooter and some Belly to Bellys. Eventually his leg was way too hurt to get his big impact offense, and the fifteen-minute time way approaching! Collyer tried to end it with the Everest German, but Young blocked it with elbows. He reached down at Collyer’s legs, BUT COLLYER PULLED HIM UP AND HIT A GUTWRENCH POWERBOMB! ONE … TWO … THRE – YOUNG KICKED OUT! Collyer pulled him up AND HIT THE EVERST GERMAN! ONE … TWO … THRE – His leg gave out and he lost the pin! He pulled Young up again and tried the German again, but Young mule kicked the leg! He reached down for the Sharpshooter again, but Collyer spun him around AND PUT IN THE CROSSFACE CHICKENWING! THEN HE CONNECTED WITH A CROSSFACE CHICKENWING SUPLEX! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall and NEW TNA Television Champion: Chad Collyer (14:56)

HE JUST GOT IT IN TIME! Collyer pulled himself up and celebrated big with his title belt! Young got up and was pissed, but he stormed to the back, leaving Collyer to strap on his belt.

Chris Daniels ran into Monty Brown in the back, and he said that he’d had bigger and stronger opponents in the back, like Samoa Joe, and he beat him. He said that Brown was no match for the Fallen Angel, and he walked off.

--Commercial Break--

Collyer interviewed with Lauren, and said this was a dream come true, etc.

Backstage, Hernandez asked Booker T if he liked what he did to Lethal on Xplosion, and Book said that he was going to like seeing Lethal kick his ass this Saturday.

AJ Styles and Low Ki arrived backstage, TOGETHER.

In the back, Petey Williams said he’d be ready for Homicide tonight because Tyson Dux would be in his corner.

--Commercial Break--

Christian Cage was walking in the back, and Bryan Danielson walked up! He said he should be in this tournament over Christian, and Christian said he can’t even win the TV Title, so why should he? Danielson said he was pretty sure he could beat a former world champ…like him. Cage brushed it off, patted him on the head, and then walked off.

Roode found Christian backstage and sort of yelled at him for last week, but Christian told him he had bigger things to worry about, like looking out for Kurt Angle.

Match 2: Homicide vs Petey Williams w/ Tyson Dux
Homicide came right in with fire again, but this time some Dux interference slowed him down. ‘Cide finally got sick of it and went to the outside to take him out, but when he rolled back in he turned right into the POLISH HAMMER~. He tried to keep him contained, but Homicide came back with big strikes and then started to throw him around. Petey finally got sick of it, and bailed again!
Winner via count out: Homicide (5:59)

Homicide slipped out in the ring and told Petey to “bring it on,” but he and Dux continued to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Eric Young said that the time had clearly expired and he was screwed. He said this is a conspiracy against Canada, but not worry, because he’d be using his rematch clause on Xplosion!

Backstage, Daniels found AJ Styles stretching and said that he’d love nothing more than to beat AJ Styles a second time to finally put to rest any more doubters.

Robert Roode was walking in the back and something fell off a shelf, and he turned around he freaked out.

--Commercial Break--

Before the match, Roode said that he’d be watching out for Angle to make a run-in, so to not try anything fishy.

Match 3: Robert Roode vs Chuck Taylor
Pretty much a squash, but Roode looking around paranoid of Angle let Chuckie get some nearfalls. He tried the Twist of Fate, now called the SPIN CYCLE(!), but Roode shoved him away and hit the Northern Lariat! He yanked Taylor up and hit the Payoff to win.
Winner via pinfall: Robert Roode (2:53)

Roode immediately hopped up and started looking around, but nobody came out of the crowd. BUT THEN ANGLE’S MUSIC HIT! Roode started looking through the crowd, but Angle just walked down from the entrance ramp. Roode wanted to fight, but Angle told him to hold off. He said that Roode’ had his number, but luck runs out at Sacrifice when Angle kicks his ass. Roode said he wanted to go now, but Angle said he wasn’t cleared to wrestle, and shouldn’t even be here right now. Roode got a grin, AND POPPED ANGLE IN THE SKULL! He started stomping at Angle, but CHUCK TAYLOR JUMED ON HIS BACK! Roode chucked him off and punched him out with a big right hand, BUT ROODE TURNED INTO THE OLYMPIC SLAM! Angle rolled out of the ring and celebrated to the back as Roode got up PISSED.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Monty cut a crazy black promo on Styles and Ki.

Match 4: Roderick Strong vs Frankie Kazarian w/ Jimmy Rave
Strong had a much easier time controlling Kaz than he did Rave, but some Rave interference helped Kaz take over some. He went after the arm that Rave targeted, but then forgot it and went for the neck instead. Strong was able to get the Strong Backbreaker off this time, and covered to win clean.
Winner via pinfall: Roderick Strong (6:39)

Strong celebrated in the ring, but Kaz attacked! Ravarian laid into him, but … ELIX SKIPPER(?!~?!~?!) ran out to save! Kaz and Rave immediately split and went to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Paul London came out to the Impact Zone and said that his emotions got the better of him on Sunday, but at least his did it when Shelley knew it was coming, and he warned him what was going to happen. He called out Shelley, but he didn’t come. London called him a coward, and Nash came out. London said he wanted another title shot, and Nash said that his case was compelling, so he’d get a title match on Xplosion! London thanked him, and then told him to tell Shelley to enjoy his last couple days with the belt.

Styles and Low Ki were in the back, and Styles did the talking. He said that he and Low Ki have realized that their a formidable tag team over the past couple tags they’ve had, and that their team work would give them easy favor against Christian and Monty Brown.

--Commercial Break--

Christopher Daniels came down to do commentary.

Match 5: AJ Styles/Low Ki vs Monty Brown/Christian Cage [Strange Bedfellows #1 Contenders Tournament]
Styles and Ki totally ran stuff up top due to much better than their opponents. Christian eventually got flustered and rolled to the outside, and Styles tried the Fosbury Flop, but Christian scouted it and moved! He got up and pointed to his brain, BUT KI TOOK HIM OUT WITH A DROPKICK SUICIDA! Low Ki helped up Styles going into the break, but his back was clearly hurting him.

--Commercial Break--

It went back and forth for a while, with Monty and Christian slowly getting along better to make a long-term comeback. They really started to go after AJ’s back that he hurt on the missed Fosbury bump. He made a bunch of flurries, but finally got the big comeback after hitting Monty with the Phenomenal DDT! Christian and Low Ki got in, and Ki killed him with strikes and stuff. He cleaned house really well, then Styles low bridged Monty to the outside! Cage staggered to his feet, and Low Ki hit the Springboard Roundhouse! ONE … TWO … TH – Cage kicked out! He sat up, and Ki murdered him with a bunch of kicks and then a Shining Wiza – NO! BLACK MAGIC~!~! ONE … TWO … THRE – Christian got an arm up! Low Ki tried to strap in the Dragon Clutch, but Cage scraped his eyes to get away. Christian tried a roll up, but Low Ki rolled right through and HIT THE KI KRUSHER! ONE … TWO … THRE – MONTY DOVE TO SAVE! Shit broke down, and Christian ended up sneaking up and hitting KI with his Reverse DDT! Low Ki kicked out, but he was in DANGER~ going into the break.

--Commercial Break--

Low Ki was isolated for a bit, but he broke free and Styles got back in. He had a big sprint, but Monty powerbombed the shit out of him, and it killed his back. It broke back down at the end, and Christian nailed Styles with the ring bell and got the pinfall!
Winners via pinfall: Monty Brown/Christian Cage (18:27)

Christian hopped up and celebrated, but he backed right up into Monty Brown! ALPHA BOMB~!~! Monty Brown celebrated in the ring, signaling for the title. But he turned around, AND CHRIS DANIELS NAILED HIM IN THE FACE WITH THE TITLE BELT! Daniels celebrated with his world belt to close the show.

Sacrifice -- May 8, 2010

TNA World Championship
Christopher Daniels[c] vs Monty Brown OR Christian Cage

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Question. What exactly is the Alpha Bomb? Just his powerbomb? Or what? What happened to THE POUUUUUNNNNCCCCAAHHHHHHHH?

Axis

Reaction score
[video=youtube;Dvc6kkZ4ipY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dvc6kkZ4ipY[/video]

Alpha Bomb doesn't show up til the very end, it's his #1 move there. I try to save the Pounce for big matches and stuff, and it's not as realistic to have him do it in a post-match attack. I'll give a POOOOUNCEEEEE~~~ soon though.

PeepShow

Best in the World
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
w7tcn6p
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
66EZrsh
Favorite Sports Team
OPg6il8
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Ahhhhhh, thanks.

Axis said:
I'll give a POOOOUNCEEEEE~~~ soon though.

~!~

PERIOD!

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Xplosion
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 23, 2011

The show was started by Taz, Nash, and tonight’s guest commentator CHUCK TAYLOR FUCK YEAH! Nash said that tonight’s card included Hernandez vs Lethal, Collyer vs Young for the TV Title, and Shelley in non-title match with Shark Boy!

Footage from Impact played of Skipper coming to save Strong from a Ravarian beatdown.

Match 1: Ravarian vs Roderick Strong/Elix Skipper
Skipper brought big hate at the beginning, but got caught him in double-teaming. Kaz hit Rave on accident though, and Strong got in. He threw both guys around, and then really beat around Rave. He also go caught up in some double-teaming, but for not as long. He suplexed Kaz across the ring and tagged in Skipper, who cleaned house. Strong got back in and hit Kaz with the Strong Backbreaker, and then he let Skipper come in and hit the Overdrive to win.
Winners via pinfall: Roderick Strong/Elix Skipper (6:56)

Skipper and Strong celebrated up the ramp. Rave slid in and helped Kaz up, but Kaz shoved him off and stormed to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Kazarian was pacing in the back, and Rave came up and told him to chill out. Kaz freaked out and asked Rave kept getting mad, but Rave said he wasn’t mad at all. They kinda started yelling, but cooled down and walked off separately.

Match 2: Sean Hernandez vs Jay Lethal
Surprising amount of offense for Lethal, even spilling him out of the ring. Super fiery and stuff, but he also had to survive a good beating. Hernandez eventually got off the Spear, and then hit the Border Toss to win.
Winner via pinfall: Sean Hernandez (6:22) (127 – 0)

Hernandez celebrated in the ring and started stomping at Lethal, but Creed ran out! He charged with quick punches, but Hernandez kicked him off and Speared him off the ropes.

--Commercial Break--

Footage of Petey bailing in his match with Homicide from last week played, along with the announcement that they would be in a Falls Count Anywhere match in tonight’s main event. Commentary talked about it some, but Paul London ran down! He started shouting at Nash saying that he promised on Impact him a title match for tonight. Nash said that he apologized, but he had forgotten that Shelley vs Shark Boy was already scheduled for tonight. Buuuut, he has a match for London lined up for tonight anyway. All of a sudden Rhino ran down and attacked London on the floor! He chucked him into the barricade and then rolled him into the ring!

Match 3: Rhino vs Paul London
Rhino kept beating him down in the ring, but he got lazy and London mounted a comeback. Rhino shut it down once with a Spinebuster, but London ran through more signature stuff to throw him off. He got the pin with the Shooting Star Press.
Winner via pinfall: Paul London (4:58)

London celebrated for the ring and then shouted at Nash to tell Shelley that he was coming for the X-Division title.

--Commercial Break--

Sabin and Jacobs cut a pre-taped promo about being tag champions and vowing to be fighting champs, etc.

Kiyoshi was in the back talking to Lauren in broken English about how much of a dick Koslov is. All of a sudden, the Axis Powers ran up and attacked him and laid him out.

Homicide was backstage, and he cut a promo on Petey Williams being a pussy.

--Commercial Break--

Eric Young came out and first and said that tonight he was going to make history by becoming the first ever two-time TNA TV champion.

Match 4: Chad Collyer[c] vs Eric Young [TNA Television Champion]
Young was really aggressive to try to get his title back, but Collyer kept containing him on the mat. Young kept getting frustrated and rolling out to the floor, but he realized that he had to be on the offensive now. It led to him getting bumped around quite a bit, but when he mule kicked Collyer’s leg to block the Everest German, he went after it aggressively. Collyer came back some, but couldn’t really do many throws with his bad leg. He started punching and wearing at the arm some to slow Young down, but he couldn’t get a finish. Young tried to put in the Sharpshooter, but Collyer outmaneuvered him and put in the CROSSFACE CHICKENWING! NASH GAVE IT 7 MR. BACKLUNDS OUT OF 10! Young struggled for a bit, but finally tapped!
Winner via submission and still TNA Television Champion: Chad Collyer (8:03)

Collyer celebrated with his championship, and EY looked upset.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Petey Williams said that he had an off day last week, but tonight was the end of that dirty little Homicide.

Match 5: Alex Shelley vs Shark Boy [Non-Title]
Shelley didn’t take this seriously at all, and it let Shark Boy get in some strikes. After he nearly got off the Stunner, Shelley tried to end it, but Shark Boy rolled through the Shellshock and got a backslide! ONE … TWO … THRE – Shelley JUST got an arm up! He flipped out and started beating the shit out of Shark Boy, but when he went for a Superkick, Shark Boy ducked AND SHELLEY HIT THE REF! Shelley just looked annoyed, but he yanked Shark Boy up and hit the Shellshock. He tried to shake the ref to life, BUT PAUL LONDON RAN DOWN! SUPERKICK TO SHELLEY! He pulled Shelley up AND HIT THE WAFFLE FACE! He rolled Shark Boy on top and shook the ref to life! ONE …… TWO …… THREE!
WINNER VIA PINFALL: SHARK BOY HELL YEAH! (5:45)

Shark Boy got up and celebrated like crazy! London met him up on the ramp and the celebrated up together and London was cracking up while Nash was flipping out at the booth. Shelley got up and realized what happened and completely flipped a shit and shouted to London that he’d pay for this.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary talked about how ‘Cide/Petey started at Lockdown, but Petey keeps getting counted out to avoid fighting him, so this was booked.

Match 6: Homicide vs Petey Williams [Falls Count Anywhere]
Petey jumped him at the bell and used his POWER~ to keep ‘Cide down, but when he went for a powerbomb, Homicide reversed with the Billy Kidman counter! He went for the 187, but Petey shoved him off and rolled to the outside. He went to leave up the ramp, but Homicide ran after him and tackled him to the floor! The brawled around the outside briefly, and Petey tackled him into the barricade!

--Commercial Break--

They brawled some more on the outside, and it went back and forth. Homicide mostly dominated, but Petey used cheap tricks to come back. Eventually Tyson Dux came down to help Petey get back into it, but Homicide got pissed by his distractions and took him out with a Tope Con Hilo! He climbed back in and Petey went for the POLISH HAMMER~, but Homicide ducked. He tried the 187, but Petey shoved him off and Dux tripped him up. Homicide climbed out to attack him, but Petey blindsided him with a POLISH HAMMER~ on the floor to win!
Winner via pinfall: Petey Williams (11:17)

Dux and Williams celebrated up the ramp. Homicide got up and was pissed. He grabbed a microphone was ringside and challenged them to a tag match on Impact! They agreed, and ‘Cide said that he’d find a partner and see their asses on Thursday!

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Impact
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 28, 2011

Commentary welcomed us to the show and hyped up Christian Cage vs Monty Brown in the main event for the #1 contendership.

The Enlightened came down to kick things off, and Daniels said that he had a problem. He said that it took him NINE YEARS in this company to win the world title, and now that he has, he’s still not even given the attention that he deserves. The company had always been the AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle or Jeff Jarrett show, and even today things haven’t changed much, except for switching out Jarrett for Cage. He said it was bullshit and he was ready to take back the spotlight, so he was issuing an open challenge tonight for tonight in a non-title match, though a win would certainly mean a title match in the future.

And it wasn’t long before Elix Skipper came out! Ravarian got in his face as soon as he climbed into the ring, but Daniels held them back. He himself got in Skipper’s face and asked if he thought he was REALLY worthy to face the world champion. Skipper said that he’d been at Daniels’ side for nine years and he knows how he operates, and if anybody can cut Daniels’ reign short, it’s him. Daniels laughed and said he’d see him in the ring later tonight, but when he went to turn, SKIPPER ATTACKED HIM FROM BEHIND! He started punching wildly at him, but Ravarian pulled him off and starting kicking at him. Skipper rolled out and signaled for the title as Daniels flipped a shit in the ring.

--Commercial Break--

Match 1: Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs[c] vs Jihad w/ Raisha Saeed [TNA Tag Team Championship]
Showcase defense for the champs. Saeed distracted Jacobs for some brief Jihad offense, but he hit Dutt with a Spear and tagged to Sabin. He cleaned up and hit Bashir with the Springboard Tornado DDT to win.
Winners via pinfall and still TNA Tag Team Champions: Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs (3:22)

Sabin and Jacobs celebrated their titles in the ring.

Petey Williams and Tyson Dux were backstage and said that it didn’t matter who Homicide’s tag partner was for their match tonight, they would both be beaten.

--Commercial Break--

AJ Styles and Low Ki were HANGING OUT~ in the back, and Styles said that they made a hell of a team, even if they barely lost last week. He pointed out that they pinned Sabin two weeks, and surely they had some sort of argument to get a tag title match. Low Ki nodded.

Match 2: Chad Collyer[c] vs Sean Morley [TNA Television Championship]
Morley took him to the mat with some fancy holds, but Collyer out-wrestled him and started dominating. Morley kept getting mad and taking cheap shots, so Collyer grabbed his arm and smashed it on the turnbuckle. He kicked at it some, and then locked in the Crossface Chickenwing to retain.
Winner via submission and still TNA Television Champion: Chad Collyer (4:48)

Collyer celebrated with his title in the ring. Matt Morgan was seen watching from the back.

--Commercial Break--

Petey Williams and Tyson Dux were in the ring, and Homicide came out to introduce his partner… SAMOA JOE!!!

Match 3: Petey Williams/Tyson Dux vs Homicide/Samoa Joe
Homicide and Joe bumped the heels around a lot until they got fed up and left.
Winners via count out: Homicide/Samoa Joe (2:24)

Dux and Williams kept backing up the ramp as Homicide and Joe told them to “bring it on.”

--Commercial Break--

Match 4: Roderick Strong/Bryan Danielson vs Richie Steamboat/Amazing Red
Danielson and Strong worked well together to continue that theme, and they isolated Red. Steamboat looked strong but not as good as either opponent all the way through, and in his hot tag he got a few nearfalls. It sort of broke down at the end, and Red got hit by the Strong Backbreaker to end it.
Winners via pinfall: Roderick Strong/Bryan Danielson (5:56)

Everybody shook hands, and then commentary hyped Strong vs Kazarian on Xplosion this week.

Christian Cage was in the back, and he cut a promo on Monty Brown for tonight’s main event. He said that everybody seems to have forgotten that he was at one point the franchise of this company. He talked about his undefeated streak when he first came, his 3 World Title reigns, and the fact that TNA really took off when he came around. He said that he’s been out of the title hunt for a while now, but when people see that belt, they still think of him. And tonight, he gets one step closer to becoming the TNA World Champion again, because THAT’S how he rolls.

--Commercial Break--

Footage from last week played of Chuck Taylor helping Angle attack Roode in the ring.

Taylor waited in the ring, but Roode snuck in through the crowd! He leveled Taylor with the Northern Lariat, and then told the ref to start the match.

Match 5: Robert Roode vs Chuck Taylor
Roode pulled him right up and hit the Payoff to win.
Winner via pinfall: Robert Roode (0:05)

Roode got right up, and he called out Kurt Angle! He didn’t come out, so Roode shouted that he was a coward and a pathetic human being. He flipped out for a bit, so Angle finally came out and said that Roode should be embarrassed for acting like a little girl in the middle of the ring. Roode kept flipping out and challenged him to fight right now, but Angle told him he took a pretty good beating and wouldn’t be quite cleared yet, but he’d be ready for sure by Sacrifice. Roode said that was typical Angle: sitting it out until the big publicized fight for all the attention. Roode said he was going to embarrass Angle in front of the entire world by beating him again, like he did at Destination X and at Lockdown. Angle thought about it, and said maybe he’d be ready next week after all, perhaps for a tag team match? AND THEN CHUCK TAYLOR GRABBED ROODE FROM BEHIND AND HIT HIM WITH A TWIST OF FATE FUCK YEAH! Taylor celebrated out the ring and joined Angle on the ramp, and Roode got up PISSED in the ring.

--Commercial Break--

Footage from the opening segment earlier tonight played.

Match 6: Christopher Daniels w/ Daffney vs Elix Skipper [Non-Title]
Daniels didn’t take this seriously at all, so he was totally shocked when Skipper came right in with a lot of hate. Daniels was irate when he had to roll to the outside and regroup, so he came right back in with a cheap elbow to the side of the head. He beat him down some, but Skipper kept coming back with fiery strikes and throws! Daniels kept trying to mount his control, but Skipper knew all his offense, so he really couldn’t. It finally happened and, despite some brief flurries, Daniels dominated to the end, where he finished it with the Angel’s Wings.
Winner via pinfall: Christopher Daniels (6:43)

Daniels got up and seemed a bit irked that it took him that long to win, but he celebrated with his belt nonetheless.

Bryan Danielson went up to Christian Cage in the back and said that if somehow he wins the world title, he wants a title match. Christian laughed and said that would be a great quick title defense to have the Impact after winning, so sure.

HUNGRY LIKE A WOLFE. Coming 5/19/11. Pending a Hepatitis test.

--Commercial Break--

Shark Boy was in the back and he said he had an X-Division title match this Saturday on Xplosion! Hell yeah! He said he was going to win that title that’s always evaded him, and that’s the bottom line, BECAUSE SHARK BOY SAID SO.

Matt Morgan found Chad Collyer backstage and said he’d been a fine TV champion. Collyer thanked him, but then Morgan spoke up and thanked him for “keeping it warm” for him, and he walked off. Collyer didn’t look happy.

Joe and Homicide were in the back, and Joe told Dux to get ready for Xplosion, because he just talked to Booker T, and they had a match signed!

--Commercial Break--

Daniels came back out to do commentary for the main event.

Match 7: Christian Cage vs Monty Brown [#1 Contender’s Tournament]
Christian tried to start it slow, but Monty kept bumping him around. He wouldn’t get frustrated though and used his veterancy to slowly work Monty down, targeting his leg. He got Monty down to a knee and tried a DDT, but Monty shoved him off and clotheslined him to the floor!

--Commercial Break--

After a long work down, Christian finally got him to the mat, and he kept working his leg. Monty’s comebacks got harder, but he still looked badass bumping the former world champion around. Ref went down, Christian brought in the ring bell like last week, but Monty ducked AND IT HIT THE REF~! More stuff happened, and another ref came down. Christian got the ring bell and Monty went for the Alpha Bomb, BUT CHRISTIAN NAILED HIM IN THE SKULL! Christian still free fell down from the powerbomb, and both guys collapsed to the mat, both with one arm draped over the other! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: ??? (12:56)

WHO IS WINNER?!

Both refs fought over who had won, and when Cage and Monty came to, they joined in the argument. Daniels climbed in and asked what the hell had happened, and commentary couldn’t agree either. Booker T came out and tried to sort it all out, but Tenay said that we were all out of time, but that surely we’d have an explanation on Xplosion!

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Xplosion
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
April 30, 2011

Taz and Nash welcomed us to the show, and tonight Kenny King was with them at the booth. Tonight we’ve got Joe vs Dux, Shelley vs Shark Boy for the X-Division Title, and Styles/Ki vs The Redcoats in the main event! Also, Booker T has an announcement on the World Title situation for Sacrifice.

Match 1: Roderick Strong vs Frankie Kazarian w/ Jimmy Rave
Back and forth match, with Strong doing awesome back work and stuff. Rave kept getting involved, but Skipper ran down and tackled Rave on the floor! Kaz got pissed off, but turned into the Strong Backbreaker to lose.
Winner via pinfall: Roderick Strong (5:42)

Strong celebrated in the ring as Skipper escaped to the back, leaving Ravarian pissed.

Footage from last week played of Shark Boy pinning Shelley in non-title match, albeit with some help from Paul London. And commentary hyped up the title match NEXT.

--Commercial Break--

Again they played the clip of Shark Boy pinning Shelley one-on-one last week in a non-title bout.

Match 2: Alex Shelley[c] w/ Rhino & Love vs Shark Boy [TNA X-Division Championship – Title Defense #14]
Shark Boy barely had time to take off his STONE COLD SHARK BOY VEST before Shelley smacked him across the face. He totally toyed with him on the mat, but Shark Boy got a roll up! ONE … TWO … THRE – Shelley JUST got out! Shelley looked scared as shit, and he went crazy on Shark Boy with punches. He chucked him out of the ring, and then followed him out and tossed him around the floor. He rolled him up and tried to lock in the Border City Stretch, but Shark Boy pulled him into a cradle! ONE … TWO … THRE – Shelley barely got out again! He quickly tried the Shellshock, but Shark Boy spun out AND BIT SHELLEY IN THE ASS! HURRICANRANA! SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK! HOLY SHIT HERE IT IS … TWO MIDDLE FINGERS TO SHELLEY! SHARK BOY STUNNERRRRRR!!! ONE … TWO … THRE – NO! SHELLEY GOT A SHOULDER UP! Shark Boy couldn’t believe it! He yanked Shelley up for the DEAD SEA DROP, but Shelley reversed and locked in the Border City Stretch! Shark Boy tried to hold on, but he had to tap!
Winner via pinfall and still TNA X-Division Champion: Alex Shelley (5:22)

Shelley slid out and grabbed a microphone. He said that after deliberating with Chancellor Nash for a while, he had decided to grant Paul London an X-Division Title match at Sacrifice to quash him for good. He then talked up how fucking amazing his title reign has been, and to celebrate on Impact, he would be having a celebration in honor of him HOLDING THE X-DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP FOR 500 DAYS. That’s right, you fuckers. 500 days.

AJ Styles and Low Ki were in the back, and they made an official challenge to Chris Sabin and Jimmy Jacobs for a tag title match, and then told them to watch them in the main event.

--Commercial Break--

Roderick Strong walked up to Shelley in the back and told him that was a real great title defense, but to watch out for when he cashes in his X-Scape clause whenever he wants. Strong walked off smiling, and Shelley looked paranoid. He turned to Rhino and Love, and said he was getting the hell out of this arena.

Clips played of the Petey vs Homicide mini-feud, along with Joe being Homicide’s surprise partner on Impact.

Match 3: Samoa Joe vs Tyson Dux
Dux jumped him at the bell, but Joe turned it around and started squashing him. He went for the Coquina Clutch, but Dux rolled to the outside and backed up the ramp.
Winner via count out: Samoa Joe (1:52)

Dux kept escaping up the ramp, and Joe wasn’t happy.

Backstage, Ravarian sent a message telling Skipper to stay the hell out of things.

--Commercial Break--

Booker T came out to the ring and said that he had reached a decision concerning the TNA World Championship match for Sacrifice. He started to go through it, but TNA Champion Christopher Daniels came out! He said that Booker T should have discussed the issue with him since he is the world champion. Booker T told him not to give him lip, and they went back and forth for a bit, probably due to their intense from the a few months ago. Anyway, before they could get to the result, CHRISTIAN CAGE CAME OUT! He said that Rudy Charles is a moron and got his count completely wrong, and so he should be number one contender to take back the world title that he was holding when the current champ was opening, and losing, X-Division matches on Impact. Daniels got in his face, and Booker told them to cool it. But before they went to blows, MONTY BROWN came out! He made his case in crazy black speak, but Booker T understood everything he was saying. He got in Cage’s face, but he backed off, and Monty turned to Daniels and said he was taking that title. Booker T spoke up and said that he was glad all three guys were here, because the world title match for Sacrifice would be Chris Daniels vs Christian Cage … vs Monty Brown! In a triple threat match! Daniels said it was bullshit that he had to take on two guys at once, and Booker said it seemed fair given that Daniels won the match in a multi-man match in the first place, where he didn’t even have to pin the world champion. Daniels got pissed and started flipping out, but Monty stepped up and got in his face. Daniels started to turn around, but then turned and punched Monty across the jaw! Monty attacked him, and Cage joined in, and a three-person brawl broke out, etc. Some officials broke it up, and Booker T told them all to cool it, because he’d have a match in place for Impact for them to get their hands on each other.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary talked about the recent Hernandez vs 2CN feud.

Match 4: Sean Hernandez vs Consequences Creed
Creed had some fire, but it wasn’t as good as Lethal’s. Hernandez won with the Spear and Border Toss.
Winner via pinfall: Sean Hernandez (129 – 0) (4:46)

Hernandez kept kicking at him, but Lethal ran down! They double teamed him a bit and nearly knocked him down, but he leveled them with a double Spear.

Angelina Love was walking around the back, when Paul London walked up. He asked how she was doing, but she told him to leave him alone. He shrugged and said that Velvet Sky liked it and he walked off, and she looked intrigued.

--Commercial Break--

A pre-taped Robert Roode promo played, and he said that Angle would get what was coming for him on Thursday.

Match 5: Eric Young/Sean Morley vs Chad Collyer/Matt Morgan
Young had to compensate for Morley mostly getting bumped around, but Collyer and Morgan couldn’t get along. Collyer started working the arm, and Young got freaked out and tagged to Morley. He again got pinballed, and Young didn’t look too eager to get back in. Collyer hit Morley with the Everest German, but Young finally broke it up. Morgan rushed the ring and clotheslined Young out, and then Morley ate Collyer’s new Crossface Chickenwing Suplex to get pinned.
Winners via pinfall: Chad Collyer/Matt Morgan (6:46)

Collyer celebrated in the ring with his title, BUT TURNED AROUND INTO THE CARBON FOOTPRINT! Morgan picked up the TV Title and held it up, and then draped it across Collyer’s body.

A Koslov/Kiyoshi hype video aired. Use your imagination.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage with Lauren, Matt Morgan said that Carbon Footprint was a sign that he was coming for that TV Title.

At commentary, Kevin Nash said that after some arm pulling from the higher ups, he had the displeasure to announce that Shelley vs London had been signed for the X-Division Championship at Sacrifice.

Match 6: AJ Styles/Low Ki vs The Redcoats
Redcoats actually controlled up front with their superior teamwork, but Styles and Ki came back by being awesome. They actually started to mesh and used some great double-team stuff of their own. Williams tried to take Low Ki to the mat, but Ki kicked the shit out of him. Styles hit Dave Taylor with the Rack Bomb, and then Low Ki came off with the Ghetto Stomp! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: AJ Styles/Low Ki (6:22)

AJ Styles and Low Ki celebrated in the ring, and Chris Sabin and Jimmy Jacobs came out! They got in the ring, and officially accepted their challenge for a tag title match, and they agreed on it for Sacrifice! Styles and Ki looked pleased, and Sabin and Jacobs held up their titles in their faces to close the show.

Sacrifice -- May 8, 2010

TNA World Championship
Christopher Daniels[c] vs Monty Brown vs Christian Cage

X-Division Championship

Kurt Angle vs Robert Roode

Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs[c] vs AJ Styles/Low Ki

Axis Powers EXPLODE~
Viktor Koslov vs Kiyoshi

Axis

Reaction score
TNA Impact
Impact Zone
Orlando, Florida
May 5, 2011

Tenay, Cornette, and West welcomed us to the show and ran down some of tonight’s card: AJ Styles vs Jimmy Jacobs, Low Ki vs Chris Sabin, Roode/Young vs Angle/Taylor, and a main event of Daniels/??? vs Monty/??? vs Cage/??? In a triple threat tag, where each guy gets to choose his partner!

MOST IMPORTANTLY: Alex Shelley’s 500-Days of Being X-Division Champion Celebration!!!

Match 1: AJ Styles vs Jimmy Jacobs
Styles largely dominated on the mat and started bumping Jacobs around, but the younger guy got in a few surprise shots to throw Styles off. Styles got kinda aggressive with strikes, and then chucked Jacobs out of the ring, He tried to follow up with a plancha, but Jacobs moved, but Styles landed on the apron! ASAI MOONSAULT!

--Commercial Break--

Styles kicked Jacobs around some and tried the Styles Clash, but Jacobs body dropped away! He went after the back now and sort of had AJ contained, but he came back with elbows and then the Discus Clothesline! ONE … TWO … THRE – Jacobs got a foot on the ropes! Styles tried the Styles Clash again, but Jacobs pulled him up and hit a Side Belly to Belly! ONE … TWO … TH – Styles kicked out! Jacobs lined up for the Spear, but Styles ducked over and hit the Pele Kick! RACK BOMB! He climbed up and went for the Spiral Tap, but Jacobs moved! Both guys staggered up and Jacobs tried the 616 Code, but Styles pulled him back and hit the Styles Clash! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: AJ Styles (11:35)

Styles got up after a hard-fought battle, and he helped up Jacobs and shook his hand.

Backstage, Christian went up to Young, Dux, and Petey and asked them to be his partner, but they all said they were booked. He turned to Tomko and asked if he wanted in, and Tomko said he was enjoying collected his paycheck just by standing at ringside, but yeah sure whatever, since Christian has no friends.

--Commercial Break--

Commentary announced that Chad Collyer vs Matt Morgan for the TV Title had been signed for Sacrifice.

Match 2: Kiyoshi vs Patrick Schulz w/ The Axis Powers
Kiyoshi came right in with stiff strikes and headbutts, but some outside interference messed him up. Schulz took over with a Back Suplex, and then threw him to the floor. Some shenanigans took place, and they rolled Kiyoshi into a Powerbomb from Schulz! ONE … TWO … TH – Kiyoshi kicked out! He started a slow comeback, and eventually his the LIGHTNING FLASH! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winner via pinfall: Kiyoshi (4:33)

Kiyoshi celebrated in the ring, but the Powers attacked and laid him out.

--Commercial Break--

Jihad came out and HELD A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR OSAMA BIN LADEN. Kurt Angle ran down and killed them with throws, and then planted each one with a Piledriver. He celebrated in the ring to “USA†chants until Roode and Young ran down to attack him! Chuck Taylor came down for the save, and their match started.

Match 4: Robert Roode/Eric Young vs Kurt Angle/Chuck Taylor
Angle wanted at Roode, but Roode wanted Chuckie. Angle refused, so he got EY instead. They did some mat stuff and Angle eventually took over, then Chuck got in. He showed some okay mat stuff, but Young went at the neck to get him off, and then Roode got in. He was super aggressive with Taylor because of last week, and he and EY picked him apart. Chuckie hit Young with a SLOPPY AS HELL RUNNING KNEE, and tagged in to Angle! Suplexes everywhere. He and Roode went back-and-forth, and a distraction from Young let Roode sneak in a low blow, then the PAYOFF! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Robert Roode/Eric Young (6:24)

Roode celebrated over Angle, and then to the back.

--Commercial Break--

Backstage, Booker T told Sean Hernandez that he’d be facing BOTH Lethal and Creed in a handicap match on Xplosion!

Ravarian was waiting backstage, talking about who they thought Chris Daniels would pick to be his partner tonight. Just then, Elix Skipper walked by and said that Daniels’ decision was pretty damning for the other guy. Kaz went to attack him, but Rave held him back and told Skipper to get lost.

Backstage, Kiyoshi said in broken English that he had some partners, and he was challenging the Axis Powers to a trios match on Xplosion.

--Commercial Break--

Match 3: Petey Williams/Tyson Dux vs Los Infernales
Basic back-and-forth, but Team Canada mostly controlled by working the back of either guy. Dux strapped in the Sharpshooter on Averno, and he eventually had to tap.
Winners via submission: Petey Williams/Tyson Dux (6:09)

Petey and Tyson celebrated in the ring, but Samoa Joe and Homicide ran out! They rushed the ring, but Team Canada got away. But as they backed up the ramp, Booker T came out! He booked Samoa Joe/Homicide vs Petey/Tyson for Sacrifice! And he told Team Canada that they wouldn’t want to split this time, because it was a tag team titles #1 contender’s match!

Alex Shelley arrived in the back, and he walked by AJ Styles! AJ welcomed him back to Impact, and Shelley said he enjoyed hanging around Xplosion instead. Shelley asked if he had heard about his celebration, and AJ said it sure was impressive, but he challenged him to try winning the REAL World Title. Shelley smiled and said he was already holding it, and he walked off.

--Commercial Break--

Kevin Nash came out to talk up Alex Shelley, and he said that if anybody interrupts this celebration, they would face immediate suspension with risk of termination. Alex Shelley came out by himself in a nice suit, with his X-Division Championship around his waist. He said that tonight marked 500 DAYS of him holding the X-Division Championship, a reign unheard of today. Nobody else in TNA has ever even held a title for a year, and here he is 500 DAYS into my championship reign. NOBODY has held a title this long since THE Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan over 35 years ago. He said that wrestling titles haven’t meant jack shit since those days, and it’s because champions have been horrible. But he said that he is a homage back to the legends of the olden days. He said he now sits in a class with Ric Flair, Harley Race, Hulk Hogan, Gene Kiniski, Bob Backlund, Dory Funk, Kevin Nash, Lou Thesz, and Bruno Sammartino. He welcomed himself to the world of Legends, and went to say that he would continue to make the X-Division the beacon of light in the wrestling industry. He said that the TNA World Championship can’t hold a candle to him and his division, and nobodies like Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, and even AJ Styles have to admit it now. He said that it’s been a hell of a 500 days, and the next 500 would be even better.

--Commercial Break--

Match 5: Low Ki vs Chris Sabin
Sabin was expecting some simple technical stuff up front, but Low Ki raped him with strikes. He pounded the shit out of him for fun, and then put in an arm bar and fucking SMILED. Sabin came back with high-flying, but Low Ki met him with that. They went back-and-forth some, but Ki threw Sabin off during the Tornado Springboard DDT, and hit the Springboard Roundhouse. He went up top for the Ghetto Stomp, and got the win.
Winner via pinfall: Low Ki (7:12)

Low Ki celebrated in the ring, and then celebrated for a title as he backed up the ramp. Commentary point out that both AJ Styles and Low Ki had pinned a tag team champion, but they questioned if they could form a cohesive tag team to take on the reigning champions.

HUNGRY LIKE A WOL - Nope. You're dying.

I NEED A HERO! Coming 5/19/11.

--Commercial Break--

Chris Daniels walked up to Ravarian, looked between them both, then pointed at Rave and told him to come with him. Kaz wasn’t pleased.

Kurt Angle was with Lauren in the back, and he said that Roode has had his number for the past three months or so, but that changes at Sacrifice.

Bryan Danielson was hanging out in the back, and Monty Brown walked up and said BOY GET YO BOOTS ON YOU GON’ KICK SOME ASS WIT ME TONIGHT WE GON MAKE LIKE A CHEETAH TRIBE AND BEAT DAT DAMN ASS MOTHER ASS SHIT FACE BOYS DOWN BY THE RIVER WIT DA HANKY PANK KNOW WHAT I’M SAYIN. Monty walked off, and Danielson was speechless.

--Commercial Break--

Match 6: Christopher Daniels/Jimmy Rave vs Monty Brown/Bryan Danielson vs Christian Cage/Tyson Tomko
Two guys in at a time, James Gang Rule in place. Monty wanted at Christian, but Tomko wouldn’t let him. They did some power stuff, and the Enlightened got involved to chop both guys down. Danielson got in to clean stuff up and surprised everybody with suplexes, but Daniels pulled him to the outside and chucked him into the barricade!

--Commercial Break--

Stuff kept happening. Rave kept taking bumps for Daniels, Danielson kept one-upping Christian, and Monty murdered people. Kaz came down to help the Enlightened, but Danielson took him out with a Suicide Dive! Monty snuck in and double clotheslined both guys, and Alpha Bombed Daniels! Tomko came in and tried TEH BEWT~, but Monty ducked and threw him out! Daniels snuck in with the TNA Title, but Christian kicked him in the balls and nailed him in the skull! Monty grabbed Christian and tried the POUNCE~, but Christian HIT HIM WITH THE TITLE! Christian still flew from the Pounce, but Monty was knocked out too! Both guys were down, AND BRYAN DANIELSOM CLIMBED UP TOP! FLYING HEADBUTT TO CHRISTIAN CAGE! ONE … TWO … THREE!
Winners via pinfall: Monty Brown/Bryan Danielson (14:35)

BRYAN DANIELSON PINNED CHRISTIAN CAGE! DANIELSON PINNED CAGE! Cage got up and flipped a shit, and attacked Danielson, but Daniels snuck in and hit Christian with the TNA Title! He held up his belt, but Monty leveled him with a Flying Shoulderblock! He tried the Alpha Bomb, but Ravarian pulled him down, and Daniels nailed him with the belt! He lifted up his TNA Championship and held it in the air to close the show.

Sacrifice -- May 8, 2011

TNA World Championship
Christopher Daniels[c] vs Monty Brown vs Christian Cage

X-Division Championship

Kurt Angle vs Robert Roode

Chris Sabin/Jimmy Jacobs[c] vs AJ Styles/Low Ki

Viktor Koslov vs Kiyoshi

TNA Television Championship
Chad Collyer[c] vs Matt Morgan​