• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TNA Against All Odds 2012 Live Discussion

Sabretooth

I wanted Garett bischoff to win just because of all the shit that went on in this match. It wouldn't hurt Gunner and if tna really is high on Garett it would make him look good

Castiel

I wanted Garett bischoff to win just because of all the shit that went on in this match. It wouldn't hurt Gunner and if tna really is high on Garett it would make him look good

What shit are you talking about? You just said you hate Garrett why would you want him to win? I don't understand you.

Sting, you don't need face paint.... you're only an enforcer.

Sabretooth

I swear to god at lockdown it better be Garett Bischoff and Hulk Hogan vs Gunner and Ric Flair not Garett Bischoff and Hulk Hogan vs Gunner and Eric Bischoff

Catfish Billy

You called him over rated like sixty times and praised Gunner nonstop. What is wrong with you?

Sabretooth

What shit are you talking about? You just said you hate Garrett why would you want him to win? I don't understand you.

Sting, you don't need face paint.... you're only an enforcer.

Now I have a little more respect for Garett and this match was all over the place so if Garett must get over then this was the time to do it

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist

It would have completely killed Gunner's entire momentum. Garett on the other hand still has plenty of time to get his going.