TMZ Reveals Lots of Details on Randy Orton's Divorce Including His WWE Salary

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
TMZ reports that Randy Orton has gotten divorced from his wife Samantha. They were married back in 2007 but separated back in 2012. A divorce order was just signed last month. Samantha filed for divorce back in March of this year, claiming their marriage is "irretrievably broken." Both Orton and Samantha have came to a separation agreement.

According to documents, Orton will get to keep his 2012 Range Rover, his 2011 Bentley and his 2009 Harley Davidson. Samantha will get to keep her 2013 Infiniti. Orton also gets to keep several six-figure bank accounts, his gun and jewelry collections plus one house. Orton also keeps 100% of all rights, title and interest in his WWE contract. According to the same documents, Orton brings in $291,666 per month from WWE.

Samantha will get to keep a bank account worth $654,317, one house and her jewelry collection, which includes her $99,000 engagement ring and wedding ring. Samantha will receive sole legal and physical custody of their daughter but Orton will get visitation rights. Orton has agreed to pay $4,500 per month in child support.
Just posted this mainly for his salary, Orton is raking it in :ro:

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Holy fuck! $300k a month...I'd marry him...

Though massive loss in respect for owning a Harley, mankinds ultimate show pony creation, all they do is make noise as cyclists race past them.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Orton got off pretty damn good from this, he earns $3.5m a year yet only has to pay $4500 a month.......a lot of celebs have been rinsed way worse than that.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
No wonder he isn't yellin' at WWE officials to get his spot back, it's like he never lost it seeing how he is still livin'. Goin' to light a J to show support for this divorce.

Gimmick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
That's a lot of money. I doubt there's many on the roster getting as much as him.

Looks like he got off pretty damn good as well.

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Normally Divorce Battle Goes Out Of Hand But In Randy Orton Case It Does Not Seem To Be The Case.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Imagine Cenas monthly pay ... That's nice

Holy fuck! $300k a month...I'd marry him...

Though massive loss in respect for owning a Harley, mankinds ultimate show pony creation, all they do is make noise as cyclists race past them.
They are fun to take apart and put back together though

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Holy shit... dude is straight killing the bank!

His wife is going to do pretty well too. A house and over a half million dollars? She's set for life.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Set for life on a mil and a half? Think I spent that much on booze in ten years and I'm not rich.

Would be pissed at TMZ if I was Orton, maybe he wasn't telling the government just how much he made. TMZ should release the numbers they make off their shit,

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Why are court records so easy to access in America? Surely they should be sealed. Stuff like this shoud be kept private just like 911 calls should (looking at the calls released when Reid Flair was found).

From those numbers it looks like an amicable split, both sides get plenty and it is reasonably fair. Orton is doing great to earn that much when he has't even been in one of the top spots in the company for the past 12 months.

Reaction score
Wow, the wife got sole legal and physical custody of the child. He's kinda fucked on that end. Surprised he didn't get reamed hard on child support, alimony and actual assets. He could have seen most of their assets go to her, especially as she has sole custody of their child, along with all the houses, all the cars, etc. He could have been roped into a level of alimony and child support that he'd barely be able to sustain as long as he's a top draw in the WWE. Just think if his career ended tomorrow due to injury and he's paying 100K a year or more in alimony. He'd be fucked.

In fact, he could have been financially screwed big time by losing either partial or full rights to his contract, name, appearance, etc, the same way that Ricky Steamboat's ex owned the rights to the name and character.

Still think he's a bit screwed on the custody end of things though.

Last edited:

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Wow, the wife got sole legal and physical custody of the child. He's kinda fucked on that end. Surprised he didn't get reamed hard on child support, alimony and actual assets. He could have seen most of their assets go to her, especially as she has sole custody of their child, along with all the houses, all the cars, etc. He could have been roped into a level of alimony and child support that he'd barely be able to sustain as long as he's a top draw in the WWE. Just think if his career ended tomorrow due to injury and he's paying 100K a year or more in alimony. He'd be fucked.

In fact, he could have been financially screwed big time by losing either partial or full rights to his contract, name, appearance, etc, the same way that Ricky Steamboat's ex owned the rights to the name and character.

Still think he's a bit screwed on the custody end of things though.

I am assuming it was due to the schedule that Orton has. With WWE he is on the road 4/5 days each week and has regular international tours which last a week or two. Not the best schedule if you want to raise a child so it was probably agreed by both sides that the mother should have custody because, presumably, she will be able to go home each day. If Orton retired in a few years and had a more regular schedule then I would assume the custody order would be altered.

Nate

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
homicide
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Looking at these figures makes me wonder how much guys like CM Punk and John are making. I mean not dissing Randy Orton or anything, but he hasn't even been on the top for a while (as Troy pointed out). I'm assuming that he sells alot of merch, but still...

Reaction score
She gets 54,000 a year in childs support a house and car to own so she doesn't have that to owe
She probobly has some kind of job.
I'm suprised there was no level of alimony payments But she living ok