Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I think it would be for the best for this day, with all the time zones and such, it would be more fair for everyone to also have a chance to get their opinions in

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hmm Jeff likes the Lethal part but not the Smark part, and Rugrat didn't wanna vote Smark early on either.

Is it too early to float a Jeff + Rugrat + Smark conspiracy theory? :brodgers

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Hmm Jeff likes the Lethal part but not the Smark part, and Rugrat didn't wanna vote Smark early on either.

yes

• Haha
Reactions: Chris

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

it's more that I'm null on Smark :draper2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and poyser also doesnt like the amrk direction either, so you missed our 4th scum member

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
That being said, does it really hurt your feelings that much I voted you? Seems odd to me to be that upset about one vote
I'm upset that you don't let me play the game and wanna lock me into making my entire d1 about defending from your trash case again.

Also I'll say I'm still pissed about the PerC game but that has nothing to do with you.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
and poyser also doesnt like the amrk direction either, so you missed our 4th scum member
Poyser started the Smark direction early on and is heavily implying that he's not currently a fan of Smark either, plus he's said (albeit tongue in cheek) that he elevates Smarks scum game as his teammate, so I just think you're wrong here.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm upset that you don't let me play the game and wanna lock me into making my entire d1 about defending from your trash case again.

Also I'll say I'm still pissed about the PerC game but that has nothing to do with you.

ok thanks for confirming. I havent been following, but I had a weird gut feeling this was the case. That makes sense. And it was just a regular ol jeff push, really wasn't my intention to tunnel you or have you play on the backfoot right away, I just sincerely hates the vote and reasoning, and it felt "off" to me (lol, i know).

But yeah, this actually tracks with my gut feelings I had about WHY you felt off to me. So I buy it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Poyser started the Smark direction early on and is heavily implying that he's not currently a fan of Smark either, plus he's said (albeit tongue in cheek) that he elevates Smarks scum game as his teammate, so I just think you're wrong here.

nah, he quoted his vote as being a place holder, actually. I'm also obviously being silly :heston

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
unvote
vote Tweet

Didn't really buy into Jeffs wagon on Tweet originally and nor did I really buy into Tweet's Rugrat direction.

Tweets doing his best Lethal off his meds impression because of a single D1 vote struck me as odd though. Why is Tweets so angry about missing out on a push against Rugrat early D1? The Tweets I remember wouldn't be so easily discouraged from a case if he had any actual conviction behind it.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Did you get lynched day 1 tweet ?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean I find Tweet's opinion that I would just tunnel him regardless erroneous and baby-ish, but the fact he's reaching for the emotional response pool rather than logic does make me feel better about it.
I missed this earlier, you think me taking the emotional approach over logic looks good? :pogba

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
unvote
vote Tweet

Didn't really buy into Jeffs wagon on Tweet originally and nor did I really buy into Tweet's Rugrat direction.

Tweets doing his best Lethal off his meds impression because of a single D1 vote struck me as odd though. Why is Tweets so angry about missing out on a push against Rugrat early D1? The Tweets I remember wouldn't be so easily discouraged from a case if he had any actual conviction behind it.

I would hold off on this, there's some WIFOM stuff that's actually worth considering from my POV regarding tweet. I think his reaction is legit here, actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.