Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
either way, I think you can at least get a town lean for doing the work and having a balanced opinion on Tweet :WOW

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I agree he's usually scared, but he's been talking actively about changing his scum meta so the way he played gave me pause tbh. that vote jsut fel off to me as usually rugrat is impossible to really read d1, so i would have been much happier with " i want to push here because he's a harder read" or somethign along those lines. I cant remember him having so little follow up posts on d1 though, either. hmm

Tbf, what's his sleeping schedule like rn? I agree ducking looks bad but I never know what time to expect Tweet to be online or not :lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Tbf, what's his sleeping schedule like rn? I agree ducking looks bad but I never know what time to expect Tweet to be online or not :lol

no idea lol, it changes all the fucking time because he doesnt work.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’ll just keep his disappearance as null for now. His sleep schedule changes it but I’m assuming he’s not been asleep for like 14 hours :draper2 will just see how he is when he comes back

Xenus

Reaction score
Im on a quick lunch break so have had a cursory flick through. Banez is probably scum based on what he’s done so far - compared it to his last game and it’s much less natural. Happy to unvote vote Banez.

Also thought I’d post some stuff that jumped out at me:

Ye fairly confident on EV being town lel

Also have a slight town lean on Xenus, mostly because I don’t think he does that 180 on jeff as scum, I’m pretty sure scum xenus there thinks he has to show conviction in what he was saying so I think he goes back and forth with me longer rather than just conceding and voting along with me

I’m going to have to do this every game now. Thanks. :brodgers

Omb is tiger king, the host. Also you can forget about wagoning me. Its just not happening today, period.

I hate this gimmick. Legit hate it. Please can we not turn this into a Flay / Poyser type thing

Phenom should b null. Discarding host wifom as its stupid to base a read on it imo

agreed

@Tiger King the best way to hide a body is to cover it in sardine oil and have your tiger eat it :bigman

And i will once again tell you, legit wasting your time voting me. It will lead to nothing

as above. Trash.

I never accused you of putting value in it lol, that’s a bit of a strawman. In fact my whole point was that I think you kinda knew it was pointless. If you’re not putting value in it (but clearly believe there’s value in the play) then why not keep it in your back pocket until say, half way through day 1, when if one of them was scum they actually would have to force some kind of read on the other. By doing it so early you’ve made it super easy because they don’t have to give an answer

Return of the straw man defence :CENA

Xenus

Reaction score
I can’t edit my post cause of stupid stuff but what I said about Poysers post about tagging the host is;

“What the fuck is this and why has no one mentioned it?”

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Im on a quick lunch break so have had a cursory flick through. Banez is probably scum based on what he’s done so far - compared it to his last game and it’s much less natural. Happy to unvote vote Banez.

But what are your reads on Magic?

:heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I can’t edit my post cause of stupid stuff but what I said about Poysers post about tagging the host is;

“What the fuck is this and why has no one mentioned it?”

In the OP OMB asks what the best way to hide a body was and then later posted that he wasn't kidding? Something to that effect. Jeff responded to him about it too

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I hate this gimmick. Legit hate it. Please can we not turn this into a Flay / Poyser type thing

I do agree with Xenus about Jeff's stern entrance to the last 3 games now with refusal to claim / telling people there's no point voting him. Although it's been town Jeff both times I've seen this.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I'm just not feeling the game right now, doesn't really make me scum.

Xenus

Reaction score
But what are your reads on Magic?

:heston
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on :lol

I do agree with Xenus about Jeff's stern entrance to the last 3 games now with refusal to claim / telling people there's no point voting him. Although it's been town Jeff both times I've seen this.

That’s my problem with it. It becomes a “Jeff only does this when he’s town” thing.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm back and caught up.

The reason why I didn't do anything more yesterday was because I was frustrated with Jeff, all I did was plant a vote on someone on page 3 and Jeff immediately jumped on it and acts like he has me dead to rights instead of letting the vote breathe a little. It's a vote on page fucking 3, how much of a case do you think I'm gonna turn up with on page 3? Lemme place a vote, see what people think about it, maybe we get a couple interactions but no, you had to come in and oppressively stomp it out and let Rugrat happily hide behind you while you push this garbage case. It's like Nintendo all over again, quit making stupid ass cases on me and pushing me towards a claim and ruining my fucking game man. So yeah, I was frustrated and played video games and didn't feel like interacting with Jeff cause anything I say he'll take as proof that he's right anyway for some fucked up reason, then went to bed and now I got up like an hour ago.

Poyser looks very town on play so far, Evans can be town, Jeff despite being this annoying to deal with is likely town. Not a fan of Lethal and Smark so far, Lethal because of this self-conscious flipflopping around me that nobody but himself cares about and Smark cause he's done absolutely nothing so far which is like classic scum Smark. I didn't wanna join that Smark wagon yesterday because we did that mistake before of wagoning Smark early and just nailing him to the wall without letting him get settled when he was town, but 16 hours into this d1 I think it's safe to say the longer he keeps doing nothing the more the scale tips towards him being scum.

unvote
vote Smark

Reactions: CraigPelton
Status
Not open for further replies.