Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Jeff do you have any opinion on Rugrat’s disappearance since being pushed by tweet?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Idk I just kinda buy tweet here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean after Jeff jumped on me Rugrat literally just rippedcald and got the fuck outta here, I'm still not saying I caught Rugrat redhanded but if he does turn out to be scum all I can say is, nice job of making it so he doesn't have to interact with me at all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Jeff do you have any opinion on Rugrat’s disappearance since being pushed by tweet?

I hadn't particularly noticed it, nor am I aware it's any sort of tell with him, as afaik, he's usually fairly random with when he shows up. If he didn't have any sort of defence vs. tweet though (which I am assuming he doesn't if he's dissapeared), then that could be bad sign, i'd agree there.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean I find Tweet's opinion that I would just tunnel him regardless erroneous and baby-ish, but the fact he's reaching for the emotional response pool rather than logic does make me feel better about it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with smark tho. Yeah he does nothing as scum (unless being coached by yours truly in which case he excels :brodgers ) but he like conspicuously does nothing. He doesn’t just not post (tho his activity is certainly down) but he’s quite active in the thread asking redundant questions that he has no intention of following up lmao

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That being said, does it really hurt your feelings that much I voted you? Seems odd to me to be that upset about one vote

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Compare the last game he played, D1 when I was telling him what to do and giving him something to sink his teeth into (the bussing of me) vs Day 2 after I died when he just sat around asking pointless questions and pushing absolutely nothing

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'm back and caught up.

The reason why I didn't do anything more yesterday was because I was frustrated with Jeff, all I did was plant a vote on someone on page 3 and Jeff immediately jumped on it and acts like he has me dead to rights instead of letting the vote breathe a little. It's a vote on page fucking 3, how much of a case do you think I'm gonna turn up with on page 3? Lemme place a vote, see what people think about it, maybe we get a couple interactions but no, you had to come in and oppressively stomp it out and let Rugrat happily hide behind you while you push this garbage case. It's like Nintendo all over again, quit making stupid ass cases on me and pushing me towards a claim and ruining my fucking game man. So yeah, I was frustrated and played video games and didn't feel like interacting with Jeff cause anything I say he'll take as proof that he's right anyway for some fucked up reason, then went to bed and now I got up like an hour ago.

Poyser looks very town on play so far, Evans can be town, Jeff despite being this annoying to deal with is likely town. Not a fan of Lethal and Smark so far, Lethal because of this self-conscious flipflopping around me that nobody but himself cares about and Smark cause he's done absolutely nothing so far which is like classic scum Smark. I didn't wanna join that Smark wagon yesterday because we did that mistake before of wagoning Smark early and just nailing him to the wall without letting him get settled when he was town, but 16 hours into this d1 I think it's safe to say the longer he keeps doing nothing the more the scale tips towards him being scum.

unvote
vote Smark

i like this though, and I agree with it

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Not sure I agree with smark tho. Yeah he does nothing as scum (unless being coached by yours truly in which case he excels :brodgers ) but he like conspicuously does nothing. He doesn’t just not post (tho his activity is certainly down) but he’s quite active in the thread asking redundant questions that he has no intention of following up lmao
Yeah his early activity was mostly asking and talking about meaningless stuff and now that the game has moved out of the muck he's nowhere to be seen. Could just be a time zone thing but I feel pretty good about my vote.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well not the smark part, but i agree with the lethal read.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also from memory, Smark usually isn't super active during the day time? usually more during us nigh time no?

We really should have 36 hours tho

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Tiger King in fact, would it be a huge deal to extend day 1 to 36 hours? I feel like this wont really be enough time, and now we essentially can't wagon Lethal because of time zones, for example.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll sheep alco though for now , though

vote banez

Lawls

Reaction score
I'm going to bed and I feel like day is ending while I'll be asleep?

I'd love another 12 extra hours if possible as well Tiger King.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon
Status
Not open for further replies.