Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Did you get lynched day 1 tweet ?
I got blind lynched in my sleep d1, got back like 10 minutes after deadline and saw that 5 people voted me in the space of like 7 posts and kept their votes there and wanted to see some play from me even though I told people I was going to sleep. It was an awful fucking lynch and I have absolutely no business ever flipping scum there but I did.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
in fact, most of the times you've gotten actually angry about being pushed is as town, from memory. As scum I'd have more expected a counter-push, or very long posts detailing why you think rugrat is scum, why you though so, maybe even talk about older games. I can't think of a time off the top of my head you have reacted by being actually angry and dipping as scum?

Xenus

Reaction score
I got blind lynched in my sleep d1, got back like 10 minutes after deadline and saw that 5 people voted me in the space of like 7 posts and kept their votes there and wanted to see some play from me even though I told people I was going to sleep. It was an awful fucking lynch and I have absolutely no business ever flipping scum there but I did.
So you’re annoyed cause you were caught? :brodgers

• Haha
Reactions: Evans

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I had a feeling you got lynched just from the few things I read in qt when reppping out. that sounds absolutely dreadfull though

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
either way, that all makes sense to me regarding tweet. no interest there anymore whatsoever today

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I was at 0 votes when I went to sleep and had a couple town leans from others, then I come back and boom, you got lynched. :reigns3

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
and now that I can talk about that perc game, and I'm thinking about it, there is 0 correlation between that and tweets day 1 here. Poyser is right regarding the meta. for reference, the small part of day 1 i played with him he just put a jokish vote on me and bounced.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
sucks i had irl stuff happen, I felt pretty comfortable in that thread too :(

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
anyways, let's push banez to a claim since we have no idea if day will get extended or not? we do need to start doing some shit here

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So yea I'm currently waiting for Smark to reenter, what do we do in the meantime? What is the case on Banez?

Status
Not open for further replies.