Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
So what does that mean for alco?

In all seriousness, I think it's more trying to dissect some semblance of a read D1 and force play than scummy behaviour. I think any direction towards Alco is based off OMB not sending a role in time / N0M posting without his role. Lots of joke votes and early day shenanigans.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I don't actually mind Jeff's reaction test early on. Barry has been reactive when pushed in the past couple of games. One game town, one game scum. A bit of pressure D1 from Jeff could be a long shot but it's not the worst idea. Smark & Barry is WrestlingSmark's best romance story, it'll be very interesting watching their interactions throughout the game.

• Haha
Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't actually mind Jeff's reaction test early on. Barry has been reactive when pushed in the past couple of games. One game town, one game scum. A bit of pressure D1 from Jeff could be a long shot but it's not the worst idea. Smark & Barry is WrestlingSmark's best romance story, it'll be very interesting watching their interactions throughout the game.
Uhhhh did I miss the part where he pushed barry?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Uhhhh did I miss the part where he pushed barry?

He asked them both for reads on each other and has primarily been on Smark. Applying the pressure onto Smark for reads about Barry to test his reaction is how I've interpreted it so far.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
He asked them both for reads on each other and has primarily been on Smark. Applying the pressure onto Smark for reads about Barry to test his reaction is how I've interpreted it so far.
I mean you said Barry has been reactive when pushed the past couple of games as some kind of justification for what jeff did but it doesn’t apply because he never pushed barry lol, he just asked for his read on smark. he didn’t really go anywhere with it nor could he have hoped to because no one is gonna give a strong read at the start of the thread lmao. That’s why it strikes me as not genuine because I don’t think even in his own mind he thought he would get anything out of it, which makes the entire thing pointless. I don’t think he’s been on smark as he said he didn’t see the reasons for why smark was being voted, implying he disagreed with the wagon

Reactions: Alco

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Urusei Yatsura, made by the same lady who made Inuyasha, surprisingly.
I'd rather do this.

Vote Jeff

:rippedcal
N0M saying a questionable thing? Color me shocked tbheston.
:fpalm

Co-Host for one?

These were all of Barry’s posts when Jeff asked smark for his read on him. What exactly do you think smark is going to say? Probably something like

It's far too early for that tbheston.

Because wtf else could he say lmao

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I mean you said Barry has been reactive when pushed the past couple of games as some kind of justification for what jeff did but it doesn’t apply because he never pushed barry lol, he just asked for his read on smark. he didn’t really go anywhere with it nor could he have hoped to because no one is gonna give a strong read at the start of the thread lmao. That’s why it strikes me as not genuine because I don’t think even in his own mind he thought he would get anything out of it, which makes the entire thing pointless. I don’t think he’s been on smark as he said he didn’t see the reasons for why smark was being voted, implying he disagreed with the wagon

I understand where you're coming from in regards to the genuineness of Jeff but I don't think there's much to the reaction test other than activity for activities sake.

I mean, this was a weird post:

People are voting him because he's watching one of his favorite years of wrestling in 2002. It's a shite reason, ngl.

Smark only had 2 votes that I've seen you and CP. I haven't seen any posts about 2002 wrestling listed as a reason :heston

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Barry tripping over himself to defend smark feels like one of those good guy reads to me :draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
I'm gonna return back to Alco now I'm gloriously in a 25 minute long queue on the phone in work :heston

Looks like Alco is buddying up to Poyser early. Might be helpful later.

I don't know who exactly brought up an argument about fabricating reasons for voting someone, but I've the impression Smark just did that with Phenom.

vote Smark

I've addressed why this is meh reasoning so far but it's funny that you've voted Smark yet are buddying up with Poyser about Jeff.

I think I see where Poy's coming from. I remember a long time ago on WF, I used Barry and Smark knowing each other as a way to find out one of them was scum. But that was like halfway through the game. Here Jeff came up with it as sort of a crutch after 4 or so pages.

(quoted this post as Alco dropped a little like on it).

> OMB doesn't send N0M his role
> N0M posts without role
> Smark votes N0M based off of this
> Alco votes Smark
> Alco then agrees with Poyser across multiple posts and says Jeff is using a D1 reaction test as a crutch against Barry/Smark
> Alco still votes Smark.

Strikes me as odd but hey, we're only halfway through the day!

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ye fairly confident on EV being town lel

Also have a slight town lean on Xenus, mostly because I don’t think he does that 180 on jeff as scum, I’m pretty sure scum xenus there thinks he has to show conviction in what he was saying so I think he goes back and forth with me longer rather than just conceding and voting along with me

Reactions: CraigPelton
Status
Not open for further replies.