Tiger King Mafia Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Have You seen Tiger King Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenus

Reaction score
:draper2 you've had strong opinions on him in the past. Seeing where you lean on him currently isn't really that outrageous either, considering there is also a wagon forming around him. One which I'm lacking to see reason for
Same is true for smark. As scum id highten the chance if him having a stronger read on barry to appear busier, as opposed to not having a read which is more in line with reality

@Poyser what don’t you like about this? It feels genuine to me.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It was more this.

To see if either of you would give an overly generous read. Neither of you did :)

Just pinged me for a couple of reasons, the first being that he was accused of not having a read and didn’t fight against that accusation when he was pushing tweet which kinda leads me to believe the read on tweet wasn’t actually real and hence he wasn’t really thinking about it. Also I think it’s a pretty lame response and I had the opposite reaction to you, I thought it was forced rather than natural. Like if he tried it after 12 hours in the game then I could see where he was coming from but he was saying it on the first hour as if they’re just gonna come out with strong reads on each other. Barry had made what? 2 posts at the time? It’s just busywork

Xenus

Reaction score
It was more this.

Just pinged me for a couple of reasons, the first being that he was accused of not having a read and didn’t fight against that accusation when he was pushing tweet which kinda leads me to believe the read on tweet wasn’t actually real and hence he wasn’t really thinking about it. Also I think it’s a pretty lame response and I had the opposite reaction to you, I thought it was forced rather than natural. Like if he tried it after 12 hours in the game then I could see where he was coming from but he was saying it on the first hour as if they’re just gonna come out with strong reads on each other. Barry had made what? 2 posts at the time? It’s just busywork

We’ve quoted two different things. Yours is the instant reaction, mines the explanation, but I get how the reaction looks weird and then the explanation (which does feel natural to me) only came out once he was pushed.

I’m going to sheep and buddy you :bayley2

Vote Jeff

Alco

Reaction score
I think I see where Poy's coming from. I remember a long time ago on WF, I used Barry and Smark knowing each other as a way to find out one of them was scum. But that was like halfway through the game. Here Jeff came up with it as sort of a crutch after 4 or so pages.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is this why Barry or why not Jeff?

Barry because nothing else really appeals and I want to force him to play early
It was why barry but you can also feel free to tell me what you think about jeffer

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
I get town vibes from Poyser today.

Reactions: CraigPelton

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Alco's reasoning on voting Smark are wishy washy. The exchange between N0M / OMB is quite clear followed by an unvote on Smarks end. Bit of a non starter especially factoring in the GOAT mod interactions so far.

Xenus

Reaction score
Alco's reasoning on voting Smark are wishy washy. The exchange between N0M / OMB is quite clear followed by an unvote on Smarks end. Bit of a non starter especially factoring in the GOAT mod interactions so far.
Here. Have a town read.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
It was why barry but you can also feel free to tell me what you think about jeffer

I mean, he did a ‘reaction test’ right? I feel like I’ll be able to read him fairly easily as things develop, I’m not really sure what you’re looking for here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So what does that mean for alco?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I mean, he did a ‘reaction test’ right? I feel like I’ll be able to read him fairly easily as things develop, I’m not really sure what you’re looking for here?
A reaction test that came so early in the game it had about a 2% chance of gaining anything useful lel

Status
Not open for further replies.