Thunder Rosa injury update (has to clarify it isn't fake bc wrestling fans are losers)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
If they were gonna fake an injury to get the belt off Rosa they'd probably....actually take the belt off Rosa instead of keeping her as interim champion also :heston

Reactions: Roy Mustang

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I don't understand the obsession lol it's like when people were saying Roman faked fucking leukemia, like why do you want to be lied to about that shit so bad. Those would be the worst "works" imaginable
some people live for negative drama or for certain companies to fail. I couldn't tell you why

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
I don't understand the obsession lol it's like when people were saying Roman faked fucking leukemia, like why do you want to be lied to about that shit so bad. Those would be the worst "works" imaginable
Because, and hear me out, to quote Slipknot "People = Shit"

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
If they were gonna fake an injury to get the belt off Rosa they'd probably....actually take the belt off Rosa instead of keeping her as interim champion also :heston
Or Tony Khan established the whole interim thing and painted himself into a corner with it. :draper2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Or Tony Khan established the whole interim thing and painted himself into a corner with it. :draper2

Walk me through how Thunder Rosa having heat with Britt Baker logically would mean you need to remove Thunder Rosa from the match against TONI STORM where Rosa was planned to drop the belt lol

If all that is true then NOW they've booked themselves into a corner bc Rosa would have to still come back to lose the title when you could have just had her lose the title like it was planned and fire her if she's this much of a locker room cancer :lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Why does Thunder Rosa having heat with Britt and ALSO BEING INJURED not compute with people's brains cause I think that's the most likely scenario lmao where there's smoke there's fire but I don't know why that means we have to start believing in the most illogical fake injury conspiracies on top of it :lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Walk me through how Thunder Rosa having heat with Britt Baker logically would mean you need to remove Thunder Rosa from the match against TONI STORM where Rosa was planned to drop the belt lol

If all that is true then NOW they've booked themselves into a corner bc Rosa would have to still come back to lose the title when you could have just had her lose the title like it was planned and fire her if she's this much of a locker room cancer :lmao
The whole Rosa thing is stupid. There was a rumor from a long time ago that she was hurt right before she took the belt off Britt. Her matches have been shit for the last year, and she almost has as many outside AEW matches as she does title defenses since she has won it. Drop the belt with some grace, work on your damn mic skills, post more racy photos and then come back and compete.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Every report I've read or listen have also said that Rosa doesn't have any heat with management whatsoever. Just lockeroom rivalry stuff

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
The whole Rosa thing is stupid. There was a rumor from a long time ago that she was hurt right before she took the belt off Britt. Her matches have been shit for the last year, and she almost has as many outside AEW matches as she does title defenses since she has won it. Drop the belt with some grace, work on your damn mic skills, post more racy photos and then come back and compete.

And all of this has convinced you she's faking an injury as opposed to having a lingering back injury that's forced her to stop working? Come on, this is such a layup for you...you criticize the AEW medical staff bro lmao not go full fake injury conspiracy

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Every report I've read or listen have also said that Rosa doesn't have any heat with management whatsoever. Just lockeroom rivalry stuff

I couldn't care whether she does or doesn't, my point is the fake injury conspiracy makes no sense in any scenario lol I'm not even trying to say there's no drama or anything, just that it's illogical that this injury us fake (and if it's revealed it is, then I'll call it stupid af)

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
And all of this has convinced you she's faking an injury as opposed to having a lingering back injury that's forced her to stop working? Come on, this is such a layup for you...you criticize the AEW medical staff bro lmao not go full fake injury conspiracy
Lost their smile has been a running joke here for years.

Clearly this shit went over your head because you think everyone is serious.....ffs.

Take a break.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I couldn't care whether she does or doesn't, my point is the fake injury conspiracy makes no sense in any scenario lol I'm not even trying to say there's no drama or anything, just that it's illogical that this injury us fake (and if it's revealed it is, then I'll call it stupid af)
for sure, it makes no logical sense. was just trying to convey there's no indication management were mad at her. But like you said before, she was also losing the match anyways so why would you not prefer having Rosa drop it clean and put Roni over instead of 4 way . as you said, that would make no logical booking sense lol

Last edited:

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Chris would be great at fighting Flat Earthers, Super-Secret Space Program, and more conspiracy people

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I said the shit about Nikkita not on smackdown last week being bc WWE was UNAWARE she was unvaxxed was equally illogical and Deezy agreed which was kinda funny lol

And similarly my point there was not arguing that she was or wasn't vaxxed, but that the company was dumb af if they didn't no and it seemed to coincidental that her partner also got hurt so the match was going to be changed regardless. Nikita said it had nothing to do with being vaxxed too so my thoughts on that are the same lol if it comes out that WWE was not aware of their own Superstars vaccination status then I will change my opinion and call them dumb