Three Days Grace - Transit of Venus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Now what is you're favorite 3DG album of all time? Mine is easily One-X although first album was very enjoyable as well. Life Starts Now was just decent for me, not enough hard hitting songs.

Pete

Reaction score
Mine are Anonymous, Broken Glass and High Road

Broken Glass is horrible, second worst song after Misery. The other two are good.

[MENTION=55]Big Red Jericho Punk[/MENTION]: One-X > S/T > Transit > Life. Only decent song on Life was World So Cold, and maybe Bully.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You know Pete, you have a bad habit of making people feel as though their taste in music is shit. I think you should probably stop doing that, it's all opinion based. Like fuck dude.

Favorite Three Days Grace album is actually the first one. That shit was unreal! It was hugely popular, but I'm sure aided in a lot of kids beating the shit out of their parents. :p

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
RRS it's just the Internet, don't take things so seriously. Pete has his own opinions and he's stating them, big whoop if he doesn't agree with yours.

I haven't listened to the album yet, and not in any real hurry after reading your guys' comments. I didn't mind Life Starts Now though, but it was definitely their worst album. Still, "World So Cold", "The Good Life" were both pretty good I thought.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
He wasn't even going against my opinion, as I truly don't care for the album or any of it's songs. But the way he responds to everybodies comments and says it's horrible and shit? I mean come on, it's just common sense.

The album is getting a lot of praise though, I don't know how, it's all the same shit, just different guitar riffs.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Is it because he doesn't say "In my opinion" or "I think" when he says his opinions? Chriss said he liked "Broken Glass", Pete replied "Broken Glass" is terrible. What's wrong with that? It's obviously his opinion, he never called anyone out with it, just stated what he thought instead.

Pete

Reaction score
You know Pete, you have a bad habit of making people feel as though their taste in music is shit. I think you should probably stop doing that, it's all opinion based. Like fuck dude.

Favorite Three Days Grace album is actually the first one. That shit was unreal! It was hugely popular, but I'm sure aided in a lot of kids beating the shit out of their parents. :p

Oh man RRS, I'm so glad you don't know my hipster friends from the music site...they'd eat you for breakfast. Heck they spend half the time bashing ME for not listening to indie or post-rock, and listening to AC/DC instead. You with your love of Nickelback...oy vey.

Anyway, I THINK Misery, Broken Glass and Operate are the worst songs on the album. The best are Anonymous, Chalk Outline, the MJ cover, and I also like Expectations late in the album. The rest is, IN MY OPINION, very very meeeeh. Still better than Life Starts Now though (IN MY OPINION).

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Oh man RRS, I'm so glad you don't know my hipster friends from the music site...they'd eat you for breakfast. Heck they spend half the time bashing ME for not listening to indie or post-rock, and listening to AC/DC instead. You with your love of Nickelback...oy vey.

Anyway, I THINK Misery, Broken Glass and Operate are the worst songs on the album. The best are Anonymous, Chalk Outline, the MJ cover, and I also like Expectations late in the album. The rest is, IN MY OPINION, very very meeeeh. Still better than Life Starts Now though (IN MY OPINION).

lol smurf hipsters. Like I really give a shit what they think about my music taste, let alone what you think of my music taste.