Three Days Grace - Transit of Venus

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan
It's currently set to be released on October 2nd. However, it's been leaked and you can find it on TPB already, if you want to. It's pretty awesome if you ask me. A bit different from their previous albums. Like a mixture of OneX and Life Starts Now, more One-X. Really epic.

116743.jpg

Pete

Reaction score
^Same. It was streaming on their SoundCloud, but I can't get it in the UK. Since I don't use torrents, I'll be waiting for it to show up for regular download. Not holding out too much hope, their last one was dreadful and I heard this one is even worse.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Life Starts Now had a few good songs. This album was just shit, sorry to say to fans of it. I found it far too repetitive. The music itself isn't too bad, but the lyrics are pretty much the same shit over and over for each song. I wouldn't recommend this to anybody really, it just sounds like it's all forced.

Pete

Reaction score
Life Starts Now had two good songs, World So Cold was the only one really up to par, and Good Life was at least something different.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This album is THE SHIT. I already have it downloaded for couple of days and since the day I downloaded it, I just can't stop listening to it. Anonymous is my favourite song.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I couldn't even finish the album to be honest. It honestly felt like it was the same song over and over.

Pete

Reaction score
2.5/5. They do attempt a new direction, but can't pull it off, and end up just sounding confused. I equate this to Linkin's "Minutes To Midnight", which saw them in the same situation.

There's a couple of good songs (Anonymous, the MJ cover), but nothing that will make a future Greatest Hits package (maybe Anonymous, but that's it). Far too many dull and/or ridiculously bad tracks (looking at you, Misery Loves My Company, Operate and Broken Glass!)

Overall it's better than Life Starts Now, but not by much.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Other than Rage Against The Machine, this is my favorite band of all time. Thanks for the link, very excited to check it out. The last album was my least favorite out of the three but still enjoyable. One X is probably my favorite of all time with songs like Riot, Animal I've Become, Gone Forever, and Get Out Alive being such jams. I saw them April 2011 for my birthday and they were f'n awesome. Couldn't say enough positive things about the band.

That was my original post but yeah I love these guys. Listening to album right now, really not feeling it. I agree it sounds repetitive, right now only really like Chalk Outline but far from finished.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Finished the album, probably their worst album of the four but I enjoyed it. One-X will never be touched as their best album ever, literally every song from that album was great. My favorite song is Misery Loves My Company, it reminds me of Time Of Dying which is great.

Pete

Reaction score
That's one of their worst songs ever. Favourites are Chalk Outline, Anonymous, and the Michael Jackson cover.

Chriss

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Mine are Anonymous, Broken Glass and High Road