This is why we need a schedule

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Write for your own characters?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Adam, when I submitted my characters, I thought that the federation would decide what happens, I have no attachment to them, I assumed they would all be jobbers.
I see your point, you thought you were going to write this, like a role playing sort of thing, with guidelines given by the head Booker,
I think that the character creation thread should have been better explained, so you understood why you submitted characters. That's the case here I believe, a misunderstanding between the creative team and yourself

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
I did ask the question whether we wrote or not and it was answered in the affirmative with Crayo backing it up iirc.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
KaiserGlider said:
So... the wwe creative team wrestle all the matches and cut all the promos?

I don't know, maybe its just me, but I don't see the appeal of joining a fed where you don't do anything.

Well, if every single writer is an egomaniac who doesn't know how to make their character and the character they are writing with look good despite a win or a loss... that's whats going to happen, yeah. But you shouldn't have that problem with a good booking team. That's their job. To determine who moves up or down the card based on the quality of material the writers are putting forth. But since the 7 writers in this Fed write AND book for every single character... you might as well just push whoever you want.

That's the game dude.
Deal with it or step out of the fed.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Okay Adam calm your tits. If you were writing for your character and HAD to write you losing, would you like doing it? No you wouldn't and the bestest solution to your ego would be to make you lose dirty and not clean even though the Booker asked to do so. It causes a lot of problems people and you need to understand it. It's not like we are going to have people writing the bestest promos ever in here this is an e-fed just shut up and ENJOY!

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
No, they are created and put into federation X which you can read to see how you character is progressing

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
To Rey,
It might have worked out for you guys but considering the fact that there are only two people on the poll that voted for it, it won't go well. Sure we will be happy but then someone will do stuff wrong and it's too much chaos to deal with it. People will be mad if they won't get to write their character on the show that day.s

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It's easy to moderate in my opinion, I think we'll just let users post their own segments. Seems to be the most popular. Ruins all the hard work put into this week though :(.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
7 people don't want it Crayo and only 2 do. Not to mention those who can't write don't get used right? How can that be done with a roster of about 15? Not to mention Sackfist created a few characters and I doubt he can work with them all, so we loose a few there.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Oh really? I've not voted, I've just drifted in and out this thread and the users wanting to write their own seemed to out weigh the others.

We can create a proper poll soon to establish that, we need a situation where everyone wants to be in it.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
reyflyinfury619 said:
Why wouldn't people want to write for their own characters? Isn't that... the point? :/
rocknotes_136962.jpg

Nuff said..

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
We already did though Crayo and the only 2 that are enforcing it are Adam and some what the other guy I can't remember :/

Besides not EVERYONE will be able to write for their characters on their time. It would be WAY too stressfull.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
When is the first show anyway? What is the match-card? I need to squash someone.

Oh yeah JoeRulz, you better be watchin out cuz when I'm coming for you.
Ooooooooooh.. I will SNAP you like a twig! Huuuhhghgghghghg!!!!
01b478a0fc978c0abd38a97e30b17812.gif