This is why we need a schedule

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Write for your own characters?

• Yay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
It's like Ziggler tells the script writers in the WWE that he wants to write his matches and segment.

Silly me to compare that with an E-Fed, sorry I just had to let it out.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Adam, you should check in to see how the character you made develops in Federation X, it will be an amazing e-fed

and btw @seabs SES has dropped out?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Sackfist said:
Adam, you should check in to see how the character you made develops in Federation X, it will be an amazing e-fed

and btw @seabs SES has dropped out?

Yeah he wanted to be a booker instead. It was some where in the creative roles thread in the subsection.

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
It's like Ziggler tells the script writers in the WWE that he wants to write his matches and segment.

Silly me to compare that with an E-Fed, sorry I just had to let it out.

He performs the matches. He 'writes' it. Bookers tell him what to do, what spots to do, what the finish is. Ziggler performs.

I only wanted to write for my character and thought everyone would be doing the same. I'm not bothered about being on the creative team, unfortunately.

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
Wow. Adam wasn't the only one who got a completely wrong idea of what this fed is like. So basically what I got out of this is, people sign up their characters, yet can't do anything with them? I thought the whole point of an e-fed was writing for your character and seeing how far he'll go based on how good you write for him, and what storylines the bookers put him in. Anyway... I'm not too sure what's been going on here lately, I just came on in the beginning to give examples of e-fed writing, and it seems like there's been some changes.

Adam, the example that you got from the character discussion thread was the one I posted. I thought this fed would be sorta run the same way, but I guess it's not. If you want to join a fed where you DO write promos and matches for your character, and are pretty much in control of everything they do apart from storylines and match winners, then you should join the WCSF.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Don't worry @[Adam]. We rely on the original owners to give us a good idea on how they do things in more detail so we can write it. Hey it's not like everybody's character will be a John Cena or Rock or a Great Khali

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
I don't like the way WWE-Club operates...I thought this was the exact thing that they were doing in their federation without the exception of letting their superstars write their own segments....

Adam

Jobber
Reaction score
KaiserGlider said:
Wow. Adam wasn't the only one who got a completely wrong idea of what this fed is like. So basically what I got out of this is, people sign up their characters, yet can't do anything with them? I thought the whole point of an e-fed was writing for your character and seeing how far he'll go based on how good you write for him, and what storylines the bookers put him in. Anyway... I'm not too sure what's been going on here lately, I just came on in the beginning to give examples of e-fed writing, and it seems like there's been some changes.

Adam, the example that you got from the character discussion thread was the one I posted. I thought this fed would be sorta run the same way, but I guess it's not. If you want to join a fed where you DO write promos and matches for your character, and are pretty much in control of everything they do apart from storylines and match winners, then you should join the WCSF.

I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Adam said:
Still not what I thought e-fedding was.

I thought we write our own matches, promos and segments so there's contrasting writing styles throughout the federation instead of the same 4 writers.

No, or very little control over characters.

Dude, this e-fed thing with the writing by a creative team, is just like the real thing.
Cough....wwe....cough...

KaiserGlider

Jobber
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
I don't like the way WWE-Club operates...I thought this was the exact thing that they were doing in their federation without the exception of letting their superstars write their own segments....

Yeah, that's pretty much it. This fed seems like its just 7 people writing the stuff and the rest being unable to participate. Personally I don't see the appeal in that, but it's you guy's fed to run any way you want.

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
But I think it's cool to see our own creations progress, to see what's next. It's like wanting to see what CM Punk will do next except it's your own creation.