This forum is fucking insane.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

For the record neither Chuck nor myself have the ability to de-admin other admins. Only Mark & Chaos have that ability. Also for the record, neither of us banned him. We merely raised our complaints.

Moonlight Drive

After reading the posts that were actually worthwhile in the thread, I think if it is real, MS being de-adminned was the right thing. He was an entertaining member imo, but if he's not willing to work together with the other admins he should lose his spot. Banning him is a little over the top, although I'm pretty sure I missed the post where somebody explained the reasoning.

As for the whole 'ZOMG ITZ A TRICK!' shit, I really don't care. If it's a trick, then you guys are pretty damn clever.

Although it seemed very out of character for This Guy. Conspiracy~!

seX-Power

seXplain to me, this conspiracy against me... yeah-yeah, yeah...
and tell me how, I lost my seX-Power... whoa-oa, yeah

Beer Money Army

so since you might be looking for a admin...

i could be the admin or a Australian of dipset status... :native:

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
CFag said:
Before somebody tells me that I'm the one who is fucking insane, let me clear out a few things:

I'm no dickrider and I'm not supporting monkeystyle, I’m just pointing out a few things that I need to get off my chest.

Monkeystyle was perhaps the better administrator around. I know he was arrogant, cocky and sometimes his actions were intolerable but still having him banned is just TOO MUCH.

His style of administration was aggressive, rude and offensive but still, it worked.

He had the negative rep campaign against me. He made me go from 42 rep to ZERO, changed my name, refused the 'idea' but I don't hold grudges against people and that’s why I made this thread, the guy actually made me change. He did blow out the trumpet too loud lately but that doesn’t mean he should be banned from the forum.

I’m one of the few members of this forum who has seen the evolution of the ‘real’ monkeystyle, starting from being a ‘nobody’ blue member to being a super-mod and finally administrator,

Arrogant, egotistical, rude… yes

but STILL one of the finest members of the forum.

He is a fucking bastard at times but still does he deserve to be banned for that?

I don’t think so.

So, let me get this straight, you're saying that you kissing Monk's ass outweighs the facts? Uh huh. Got it.

CFag said:
MikeRaw said:
You really need to know what actually happened, before you can fucking start bringing in opinions on stuff.
Well.. it's about time someone actually told me what the fuck is going on.

Because I don't know what goes on in the staff room and the other private sections of the forum which aren't visible to me.
Therefore you are entitled to a nice glass of shut the fuck up.

CFag said:
MikeRaw said:
You're post makes it sound as if Chuck and Thios Guy were just like "You know what, MS is arrogant, I've had enough" and then deadmined and banned him.
That's not the case.
From the looks of things right now, that's exactly what's happening.
Maybe if you would look at somethjing other than Monk's nuts you'd see everything else.

CFag said:
MikeRaw said:
In case you haven't heard the story countless times. MS had been doing stuff without their permission or Marks permission, or Mike's permission for quite a while now. This time was the last straw. And then, to top it off, he wouldn't reply or answer to any of them either. They had to de-admin him, because he was getting bigger than the forum, when they're supposed to be a "team" of admins.
I asked, why was he banned?
No you didn't. You whined and complained and blindly kissed Monk's ass. That's all you've done.

CFag said:
I mean he could have been on the forum as a regular member, right?
Well, I guess when you were too busy sucking his dick you didn't see that he was a regular member for about a full day. His actions from that point on caused the ban.

Cfag said:
I know there was power abuse involved but come on, it's been going on for months and thus having him banned right now makes no sense. And he is not the only administrator/mod of the forum who abuses his powers, every other staff member does. And I've got solid, concrete proof.
Of course it wouldn't make sense to ban him for that. That's why he was banned for something completely fucking different!

CFag said:
MikeRaw said:
On top of that, he was banned for making threats about the forum.
That's what I want to know, what threats?

MikeRaw said:
So, your perception of everything is ay off, and sounds too simple, because you don't know what really goes on.
Like I said, it's about time you tell me what's going on instead of telling me 'you don't know what's going on'
Since when did we owe you shit? Like I said earlier you are entitled to shutting the fuck up, and that's it.

The Clash said:
Im new here so I dont know this monkey fag, but I mean, I know what it feels like to be banned from your usual forum, and I do think, after doing some lurking that his ban was pretty harsh, I hope its not permanent, if it is well, get him back, this site needs more cocky, arogant fags, the place needs a heel.

Who gives a shit if he abuses people, its the internet, you are meant to abuse people if they piss you off, so get off your high horse, stop abusing your powers because it gives you an erection and unban him.
It's funny that the description of us that you gave is the exact reason for his demotion. As you said you don't know him, and you definitely don't know what was said in the e-mails between him and the site owner, so let me ask you a question: Do you always suck the dick of strangers?

C4

For the record neither Chuck nor myself have the ability to de-admin other admins. Only Mark & Chaos have that ability. Also for the record, neither of us banned him. We merely raised our complaints.

You're probably one of the few guys who can persuade Mark or Mike to reverse everything and have him back as a regular member.

Chuck,

What's fucking wrong with everyone here is that they think we're all asskissers and dickriders when that's obviously not the case, I don't know why it seems that way. It's hard to get the big picture when you have such a small screen so stop blaming others for shit and please stop jumping to conclusions.

And I'm not going to shut up as well, do whatever the hell you can.

I can't believe this.

C4

Like I said earlier you are entitled to shutting the fuck up, and that's it.

So for the rest of my time on the forums, I should just stay quiet.

say nothing and post... post and fucking post.

And If I ever speak something then I get negative repped and am told to shut the fuck up.

Enough of this bullshit, I'm not listening to anyone now.

Beer

C4, come on.
firstly, there's a reason you don't know. Neither do any of the other regular members. Noone knows every single detail, but if no other members know, why should you? It's not like the staff knows, and all the members, and you don't.
Yoiu know just as much as every other member.
Besides, if you listen to what TG and Chuck are saying, it's pretty easy to find out what's going on anyways.

Oh, and as for why couldn't he stay as a regular member? Like I said, to me, I liked him, and I wouldn't mind him back, but he apparently threatened the staff, and that's obviously why he was banned.
You said it yourself. You've seen him evolve, so you should know what he did before he was in power, with his accounts, spamming, pictures, and all that stuff, just ruining the forum, so that's obviously why he was banned, in case he does it again.

But again, you shouldn't be "demanding" answers as to what's going on, because you're a member. Plenty of staff stuff happens that not everyone knows about.

In C4s defence, I think he thought all the regular members knew, and wondered why he did not. He didn't know that the members didn't know.

Lol, I love how you all spaz out over the guy just wanting to know what is going on. Everyone is curious. C4 just happened to ask while the rest of you kept it to yourselves. Why didn't you just tell him that noone knows, and he shouldn't be asking?

Rell

Reaction score
take a picture trick, i'm on a boat bitch :pimp:

C4

Plus I never said that there were wrong decisions made.

Having monkeystyle removed from the staff was the right decision but having him banned wasn't the right choice imo.

Why didn't you just tell him that noone knows, and he shouldn't be asking?

They would have said that if someone else asked.

I'm always told to shut the fuck up.