This forum is fucking insane.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KenFan4life

Reaction score
so basically...there's no interesting staff members anymore?

...lame.

shit....well rell made a cameo in this thread.....kinda cool I guess...

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Me too, now we'll never get to play Street Fighter IV together :sad: he's never on MSN either.

Fuck

I hope you bastards are happy

Travis40

Crazy Middle Easterns and their demands

Last time Middle Easterners demanded something and didn't get it, this happened....

9-112.jpg

...so we might wanna give C4 what he wants >_>

LadyHotrod

My rant was more directed at the fact that TG claimed that I was hated by members and people would be glad to see my gone, when I haven't seen ANYONE pointing that kind of feelings towards me up until that point. So the post is more along the lines of if someone thinks I should leave, take it up with me and not snickering behind my back with the admins and having TG speak for them.

Actually, I wont mention any names, but there are a few people here who do hate you and wouldn't care if you left.

I don't see why they should "take it up with you". This is an internet forum. I know a lot of people would love it if I never logged on again but I don't care because it's the internet and if they get that butthurt that they want someone to leave a forum, they have no life.

:)

LadyHotrod

Somewhere in old posts. I'd have to find it again and I don't want to sit here looking for them but if I ever have time, I will, and then laugh.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

so basically...there's no interesting staff members anymore?

...lame.

shit....well rell made a cameo in this thread.....kinda cool I guess...

Soulpower and Xtremebadass

But Xtremebadass should communicate with us more. He's like a silent ninja

monkeystyle

Reaction score
So all the banned members should be unbanned so they can come back and ruin the forum?

Nah.

You would be so very disappointed if I was actually gone.

He is pretty much what you described in your post that I called ironic.

:)

All that and more baby!

As for the whole 'ZOMG ITZ A TRICK!' shit, I really don't care. If it's a trick, then you guys are pretty damn clever.

Although it seemed very out of character for This Guy. Conspiracy~!

Well thank you. The idea's inception was mine, but TG and Chuck carried it. They played their roles perfectly. They deserve an award as a matter of fact.

so since you might be looking for a admin...

i could be the admin or a Australian of dipset status... :native:

Oh God, we have an Aussie mod. Isn't that our token?

Who cares?

Does it really affect your whole life that much that you have to have a little cry about it?

MS made me laugh at times, never had that much of a problem with him...But do I care he was deadmined? No. DO I care he was banned? NO

Well you should fucking care.
take a picture trick, i'm on a boat bitch :pimp:

She asked paper or plastic and I jizzed in my pants.

i miss monkeystyle : (

Me too.

Me too, now we'll never get to play Street Fighter IV together :sad: he's never on MSN either.

Fuck

I hope you bastards are happy

Not as happy as they will be!