This forum is fucking insane.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Markz

Reaction score
Give me a break, I havent been on in like 6 months...

C4

Firstly, why do you bold certain words, and underline other sentences?
That's not rude, but I've been meaning to ask for a while, lol.

Makes it easier to highlight and emphasize.

You really need to know what actually happened, before you can fucking start bringing in opinions on stuff.

Well.. it's about time someone actually told me what the fuck is going on.

Because I don't know what goes on in the staff room and the other private sections of the forum which aren't visible to me.

You're post makes it sound as if Chuck and Thios Guy were just like "You know what, MS is arrogant, I've had enough" and then deadmined and banned him.
That's not the case.

From the looks of things right now, that's exactly what's happening.

In case you haven't heard the story countless times.

MS had been doing stuff without their permission or Marks permission, or Mike's permission for quite a while now. This time was the last straw. And then, to top it off, he wouldn't reply or answer to any of them either. They had to de-admin him, because he was getting bigger than the forum, when they're supposed to be a "team" of admins.

I asked, why was he banned?

I mean he could have been on the forum as a regular member, right?

I know there was power abuse involved but come on, it's been going on for months and thus having him banned right now makes no sense. And he is not the only administrator/mod of the forum who abuses his powers, every other staff member does. And I've got solid, concrete proof.

On top of that, he was banned for making threats about the forum.

That's what I want to know, what threats?

So, your perception of everything is ay off, and sounds too simple, because you don't know what really goes on.

Like I said, it's about time you tell me what's going on instead of telling me 'you don't know what's going on'

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

And why do you deserve to know? The other members are just as puzzled as you. You don't deserve to know.

The_Model

Reaction score

Because I don't know what goes on in the staff room and the other private sections of the forum which aren't visible to me.

I know there was power abuse involved but come on, it's been going on for months and thus having him banned right now makes no sense. And he is not the only administrator/mod of the forum who abuses his powers, every other staff member does. And I've got solid, concrete proof.

Like I said, it's about time you tell me what's going on instead of telling me 'you don't know what's going on'

If you had no idea what was going on, why the hell did you bother ranting about it?

PeepShow

24m5jly.gif

>_>

MikeRaw

C4, come on.
firstly, there's a reason you don't know. Neither do any of the other regular members. Noone knows every single detail, but if no other members know, why should you? It's not like the staff knows, and all the members, and you don't.
Yoiu know just as much as every other member.
Besides, if you listen to what TG and Chuck are saying, it's pretty easy to find out what's going on anyways.

Oh, and as for why couldn't he stay as a regular member? Like I said, to me, I liked him, and I wouldn't mind him back, but he apparently threatened the staff, and that's obviously why he was banned.
You said it yourself. You've seen him evolve, so you should know what he did before he was in power, with his accounts, spamming, pictures, and all that stuff, just ruining the forum, so that's obviously why he was banned, in case he does it again.

But again, you shouldn't be "demanding" answers as to what's going on, because you're a member. Plenty of staff stuff happens that not everyone knows about.

The Clash

Reaction score
Im new here so I dont know this monkey fag, but I mean, I know what it feels like to be banned from your usual forum, and I do think, after doing some lurking that his ban was pretty harsh, I hope its not permanent, if it is well, get him back, this site needs more cocky, arogant fags, the place needs a heel.

Who gives a shit if he abuses people, its the internet, you are meant to abuse people if they piss you off, so get off your high horse, stop abusing your powers because it gives you an erection and unban him.

Great One

You're Middle Eastern? Why would you expect us to listen to your opinion?
Ahahaha.

On topic, this song was coincidentially stuck in my head all day.

[YT]drmXXQrjIho[/YT]

IM NOT INSANE IM NOT INSANEEEEEEEE

LadyHotrod

Who gives a shit if he abuses people, its the internet, you are meant to abuse people if they piss you off, so get off your high horse, stop abusing your powers because it gives you an erection and unban him.

The irony is incredible in that post when you aren't talking to Monk.