The WS Mental Health and Empathy Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Every so often, my brain will go into a spiral of deep hatred and how everyone else is in some collective hivemind dedicated to just despising me and that everyone's faking caring about me.

It's these thoughts that make me feel inhuman at times, like I'm just a useless figure in the world. I feel even more so useless as I don't have any true people I'd call friends, and it just helps my brain further that idea.

I do hate thinking about it, but it will never leave my brain. I'm always in the constant feeling people are judging me, silently resenting me but being nice just to make me happy. It sometimes gets bad enough to where I wanna huddle into a corner and just sit there.

I've come across tiktoks of people who also suffer with Autism who share these same thoughts, and it's kind of triggered the thoughts in my mind. Does everyone hate me just for existing? Will people be happy if I were just to leave them alone, fading into the darkness?

I really want to subdue these thoughts, but they just persist over and over, and it's to the point where I want to just not talk to anyone anymore, to leave everyone alone because maybe they'll be happier without me. It's morbid and not happy, but it's my brain.
I'm sorry that you're going through all this Blaine. I want you to be happy, like I want all of us to be happy. Don't let those fake friends get in your head, you're better than that.
I've finally decided to man up and plan on kicking this cancerous tumor that is called my "brother" out of my house. This guy has been living in my house for almost two years now, and has constantly reminded me what kind of piece of shit he is. Some highlights of what I've had to deal with regarding him:

- Constantly shouts and yells, getting drunk and acting like a fool.

- Gets aggressively angry and violent when even the slightest thing goes wrong. Oh no, the remote isn't working atm? Instead of changing out the batteries, or moving stuff out of the front of the TV, he just blames technology and throws and breaks his remote. Same goes with his phone.

- Can't keep a job to save his life, always blames everyone else for when he gets in trouble at work and continually gets fired.

- Blasts Ben Shapiro, Jordan Peterson, and Tim Pool on his TV all day, which is a pretty big red flag for some later stuff.

- Continually tries to get into confrontations with my other brother, even at holidays, to the point where we almost have to keep them away from one another. Has a lot to do with the fact all of us but him share completely different ideology.

- He's bought guns and brought them into my house, which I am very against, and even more so, I'm terrified at the very thought of him having guns in the first place because he's a violent idiot.

- Has threatened my mother time and time again, and even threatened to shoot her a time or two just because stuff wasn't working at my house and she's technically the landowner of it. When he was told to move out a while back, he threatened to hole up in the basement and get into a shoot out with the cops.

- He's racist, xenophobic, and a far-right Republican goon who just spouts misinformation and talking points that have been proven to be lies.

- He's also anti-LGBTQ+, called it "genital mutilation" among other unpleasantries. That was the tipping point today at least.

So yeah. I've been dealing with a lunatic and can't anymore
Your brother's a piece of shit and I'm happy as hell that you decide to kick your brother out of your house. You shouldn't deal with all of his bullshit, just because he explodes on everything, especially your family. You deserve to be happy without anyone negative like him in your and your families' lives.

Reactions: Alexa

Alexa

Forever on Holiday
Reaction score
Some you know may have seen my status and even my comment telling Blaine what happened, but the truth is that I feel guilty and useless. My only brother, technically blood brother as we sure super close and we decided to become related by blood, committed suicide, and I missed his phone call as my phone was died and charging. This has been haunting me for the past days and I cannot get over it or get it out of my head because I keep thinking of what if I had answered that call and talked to him maybe he would still be here. This has been my lowest I have ever been in, and I have been pretty low.

This post may seem useless, but I can't keep it in no more and feel like I need to tell people for some strange reason and explain myself. So I love you all.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I am so fucking sorry

Sabretooth

Reaction score
So sorry. No one should ever have to face that. Do whatever you need to heal.

Reactions: Doom

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My complete condolences, Sasha. Like don't blame yourself, it is shit timing, but I know how rough you must feel in your position. If you need to vent or a cute Pokemon, you know where to reach me.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
The most important thing for you to do right now is take time away and focus on yourself. Take it one day at a time and most importantly know that this isn't your fault. We're all here for you and will support you any way we can.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Been feeling pretty bleh and alone lately, despite all my friends and all you guys.

I need a girlfriend or something to perk me up and motivate me more.

• Sad

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
A dark cloud is going to be over me for at least the next few weeks - a death within the inner circle has fucked me up

• Sad
Reactions: Storm Trooper

Doom

La Bestia
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
8XDaHk1
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
D6czv1V
Favorite Wrestler
doink
Favorite Sports Team
ZHIAHN6
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
cJttyo5
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Been feeling pretty bleh and alone lately, despite all my friends and all you guys.

I need a girlfriend or something to perk me up and motivate me more.
Same. I need a boyfriend, but there's so many obstacles that I have to go through to get one. So yeah, it sucks being alone.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
So... my mental health is in the tank rn and I'm currently going through a massive panic attack while I write this but...

I just found out that a coworker I know is accusing me of having done something heinous to another coworker, who we both know. I found out about this today when a completely separate person texted me about it.

I feel sick to my stomach and gross inside. I don't know why this person is accusing me of doing such a thing when the other person told me that they said no such thing. I don't know what to do but I intend to talk to my boss about it.

My life really is just one big fuck up after another.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So... my mental health is in the tank rn and I'm currently going through a massive panic attack while I write this but...

I just found out that a coworker I know is accusing me of having done something heinous to another coworker, who we both know. I found out about this today when a completely separate person texted me about it.

I feel sick to my stomach and gross inside. I don't know why this person is accusing me of doing such a thing when the other person told me that they said no such thing. I don't know what to do but I intend to talk to my boss about it.

Like, damn. I'm not going to inquire as to the nature, and I can make a guess or two, but I sincerely hope it is resolved.

Sabretooth

Reaction score

Sorry man. Sometimes life kicks you in the face over and over again. Take it one day at a time.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Like, damn. I'm not going to inquire as to the nature, and I can make a guess or two, but I sincerely hope it is resolved.
Your first two guesses are probably the right guess, with inference. It's supremely fucked up and I feel alone and isolated with this accusation.

• Sad
Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

I couldn’t even imagine the headspace you’re in right now. That’s absolutely heartbreaking to hear. I’m just glad it sounds like this other person is vouching for you at least and shouldn’t be pursued further?

I think that feeling is the worst when you’re accused of being something that’s antithetical to who you are.

If you need anything from anyone, let us know.

I’m so sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobby Barrows

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Your first two guesses are probably the right guess, with inference. It's supremely fucked up and I feel alone and isolated with this accusation.
You have us if you need to share your burden with us. Always.