The worst you've ever been scared.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Usually we try to be peaceful and calm. Unfortunately there have been times where we are scared shitless. This doesn't have to be something that actually happened to you, it could be a dream or whatever.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
Let's actually attempt to keep this on topic please.

Honestly can't remember the last time something scared me shitless, but I'm sure it'd be something from when I was younger.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
I had a dream once that I couldnt wake up from as much ad I tried to. I fell asleep on the couch and was dreaming I was walking in the woods and stumbled upon a cabin as it was getting dark out so I entered thinking it was a safe place. As I opened the door the whole house was filled with thousands of black widow spiders. They all jumped at me and I awoke. I was on the floor and yelling at my ex wife.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I had a dream that these people came in to my house and kidnapped me. Then they brought me to this house in the middle of no where. They tied me up and threw me into a furnace where this creature was waiting for me. Finally I woke up soaked in sweat and breathing like I just ran a mile. It was horrible

The Viper

Reaction score
I was actually in a haunted house with my Mother and my Aunt when I was about 6 or 7. Of course, they were too scared so I had to be in front guiding through the pitch dark haunted house and whenever those bastards in creepy costumes would pop out and scream, I believe I shit a couple of times. Based on my memory right now, that's the most scared I've ever been.

I've had a couple of nightmares a long time ago and I woke up and my heart was racing (forgot what they were about but I'll never forget that I had them) but that's pretty much it.

Also, do movies count? I guess they do. When I first saw Insidious. I watched it with my Mother in the living room, at night, around 10pm. No lights. Let's just say, I might have shat a few more times. I got legit freaked out watching that movie. Especially in the dark.

Eddie North

Reaction score
Let's actually attempt to keep this on topic please.

Honestly can't remember the last time something scared me shitless, but I'm sure it'd be something from when I was younger.

Oh alright :focus:

Time the scared me the most I think was back in 1998. I think it was a Thursday toward the end of Summer and I wasn't having a very good day. Everything was going wrong I couldn't find anything for school, I dropped my keys in a puddle in my back yard (it was raining pretty hard that day). Was pretty much a night mare of a day. I finally got into my parents house to find that the power was out. And I went to check on my uncle who was old and living with us. He slept on a bed in what was the dining room, and I found him dead. That wasn't the scary part, the scary part was when I tried to go to bed that night. The stairs kept creaking like someone was walking up them, but nobody was there, just eerie shit. Finally I went to sleep and had a dream of my uncle. He was sitting on the edge of his bed holding his head saying it was all in nigh, it was all in nigh. When I tried to talk to him he turned to me screaming before vanishing into thin air. I woke up to the cat jumping on my bed. I knew that this day would be one of the worst in my recorded history and was a pretty freaky fucked up day.

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
Probably playing Slender, that shit was scary.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Then another time my dad almost got into a serious accident on the highway. One of those where both cars hit eachother's side going really fast. I guarantee we all would have been dead if we collided

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I was in a car crash when I was younger but nobody was hurt.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I was in a car crash when I was younger but nobody was hurt.

Well yeah I've been in fender benders but this one was almost serious shit

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
ZIF7zVA
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
This was quite a serious car crash, it was about a 6 car pile up. By nobody got hurt, I meant in my car.

Castiel

Reaction score
I only think that comes to mind recently is when I woke up in the dark, left my room to go see who was home, but there was nobody. I called out to my moms boyfriends figuring she had gone out while I was asleep, but nobody answered. I called my sister who was usually here, no answer. I went and knocked on her door but she never answered. Absolutely nobody was around and it felt like I had slept through some sort of end of the world or something.

My mom called me back though, she was out to her boyfriends but she hadn't heard from my sister all day. I figured something was wrong but she eventually answered her phone, for awhile I was worried and freaked out.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
I only think that comes to mind recently is when I woke up in the dark, left my room to go see who was home, but there was nobody. I called out to my moms boyfriends figuring she had gone out while I was asleep, but nobody answered. I called my sister who was usually here, no answer. I went and knocked on her door but she never answered. Absolutely nobody was around and it felt like I had slept through some sort of end of the world or something.

My mom called me back though, she was out to her boyfriends but she hadn't heard from my sister all day. I figured something was wrong but she eventually answered her phone, for awhile I was worried and freaked out.

Yeah I know the feeling when you call somebody a lot and they don't answer. You get worried