The working out/fitness thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Since when is a "gut" a good thing? If a dude looks pregnant, that is not attractive.
i said a bit of a gut.

abs are fruity lads
I have still yet to see you post anything about any fitness tips or what you eat/what excersizes you do. You just came in here to brag about the fact you go to the gym three times a week and pull ladies.

I feel bad for Stopspot because what could have been a legitmate fitness thread has been ruined by an obvious gimmick account and if not well, I'm actually surprised that you really behave this way.
fair enough lad here is some tips

- be partial to the odd pint

- work the weights

simple lads

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
diet

just eat whatever comes your way. size is power

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
why do you have to mention vagina in every post you make? Seems a bit weird.

And to elaborate on my work out philosophy/why I work out just so we are on the same page: I grew up in an athletic household, playing lots and lots of sports. So as a kid and teen I was in good shape. Then in university I slobbed it up and gained a lot of weight (I was 100kg, possibly even over at times) and I can honestly say. I myself feel a lot better as a person and healthwise when working out and staying in shape.

The endorfin rush from a good workout is one of the best feelings on the planet. Plus by working out I am preventing an hereditary shoulder syndrome I most likely have. My mom, both her sisters and my maternal grandfather suffer from their muscles in the shoulders being connected wrong to the bone. So they suffer from shoulder pains and neck pains because of that. By working out I can prevent that.

Also I intend to pick up a martial art again come the fall.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
i said a bit of a gut.

abs are fruity lads

fair enough lad here is some tips

- be partial to the odd pint

- work the weights

simple lads

Abs are fruity lads? also I don't think "be partial to the odd pint" is a very good tip for fitness. Infact i'm pretty sure that's not good for you, you'd want to drink a juice formula or a healthy drink to promote body development.

Since I don't work out, I'm not too knolwedgeable about the subject, but "work the weights" doesn't seem like a fantastic answer either. How much weight, how many reps, etc?

Solid Snake

i said a bit of a gut.

abs are fruity lads

Abs aren't fruity, the only time they are fruity is when they are used purely to show off.
And I consider a gut to be your stomach hanging over your pants line when standing.

Proportion is more important then size though. You can had a belly but if you have the big legs, shoulders, it don't look bad.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
good lad on losing the weight, i used to be a fat knacker. turned into muscle, kept my manly gut

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Abs aren't fruity, the only time they are fruity is when they are used purely to show off.
And I consider a gut to be your stomach hanging over your pants line when standing.

Proportion is more important then size though. You can had a belly but if you have the big legs, shoulders, it don't look bad.
which i have

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Abs are fruity lads? also I don't think "be partial to the odd pint" is a very good tip for fitness. Infact i'm pretty sure that's not good for you, you'd want to drink a juice formula or a healthy drink to promote body development.

Since I don't work out, I'm not too knolwedgeable about the subject, but "work the weights" doesn't seem like a fantastic answer either. How much weight, how many reps, etc?
just do 50 reps on the big weights at the gym

Stopspot

Reaction score
I'll be dropping mine. I don't share your philosophy on a bit of gut being a good thing. Different strokes for different blokes and what not.

Stopspot

Reaction score
@RoyalRaven hit up @Crayo if you are interested in taking up working out. He used to work as a gym instructor if I remember correctly so he could surely help you out with developing a fitness plan that fits you, what exercises to do etc.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
just do 50 reps on the big weights at the gym

The big weights? Could you be any less specific, it's like you've made this up and you're just trying to bluff your way through this thread and or this forum, trying to be someone you aren't.

RoyalRaven

Banned
Reaction score
@RoyalRaven hit up @Crayo if you are interested in taking up working out. He used to work as a gym instructor if I remember correctly so he could surely help you out with developing a fitness plan that fits you, what exercises to do etc.

I would but alas, I see people who go to the gym and there's me, eating a whole tub of ben and jerries fudge brownie ice cream. Though if I got a gym membership, I'd probably go every day or most days anyways.