The working out/fitness thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
down to 180, thanks to booze and limited food. Veggies and turkey with no bread or mayo ftw ninjas.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
When I smoke I like to pretend I'm in the movie Wayne's World. Oh gonna work out right now by the way.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Ran 5 kilometers today after work. Felt good despite being a bit windy.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Still waiting for pictures of half naked muscly men. Stop, pix now pls. :gusta:

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
When I smoke it I feel like it helps just not as much as these capsules and tincture (liquid concentrate in an eye dropper that I drop on food) whether that be because my lungs are able to work at full function or what have you.
I've tried maca root before but I was a lot younger so I can't really remember the effects, I know it worked kinda but I think it didn't last too long was the thing. Perhaps I'll give it another go!
Get on some cellucor pre-workout. Makes your face melt. :blackshock:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Eh my back was all fucked up for some reason today, I did manage to pop in like 30 minutes of Yoga though for a minor anxiety attack.

Solid Snake

Eh my back was all fucked up for some reason today, I did manage to pop in like 30 minutes of Yoga though for a minor anxiety attack.

I realized that strength training helps anxiety. Some doctors were doing studies on the subject and found in some cases, stressing the muscles actually helps relieve anxiety and even removes it. I got into the habit of doing crunches and leg stretches every day a few months back... It helped alot, then I slacked off. lmao I have to get back into it.