The Wolverine

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
The big thing about Wolverine is that the less you know of his backstory, the cooler he is. The first 3 X-Men movies, and First Class will have very little to do with this movie asides from Famke Jansen who plays Jean Grey, all you really need to know is she died in X-3, and is being resurrected. Chances are that Wolverine: Origins will simply be ignored like it was for First Class(Emma Frost was one of the children saved at the end of that movie, but instead was introduced as a villain in First Class).

Also the stories of Wolverine in Japan are always my favorites, and this one has him depowered. So regardless of your personal feelings towards superhero movies, this might actually be one that you may enjoy.

Sounds good. I am leaning towards going to see this. Will see what the general reaction is after it's release this weekend

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
He is good in the part and I liked the first X-Men film, second was hit and miss, didn't get the hype for the recent reboot.

Think I will pass on this for now didn't strike me as anything special and there are better things out right now, so might just check this out on TV or something.